Change of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her First Betrayal:

As I mentioned earlier she was playing an online game and chatting with other guys. I knew about the game but had no idea what she was chatting about. I questioned her several times but all she would say was it was about the game. Then one morning she made the mistake of leaving a chat window open. She thought she had closed it and shut the computer down but it didn't. I was up early and went to check on things to make sure the doors were locked and such when I seen her computer was still on. I noticed the chat screen and saw what she had been doing. The guy she had been chatting with was barely 19 while she was 31. At first they had been talking about the game but I saw they had chatted for a while. As I scrolled down the box they started to get intimate and she had started it to boot. I was seeing red at that point because I am a very jealous guy and didn't like this one bit even if the kid was half way around the world. I copied the whole chat and wrote down the kids name and hers. I even was able to get her password so I could access her chat whenever I wanted. I set her chat to keep the history and she never noticed that. I closed down her computer wondering if I was losing my wife. It never occurred to me that she was already gone at that point, at least her soul. We had changed so much but neither of us had noticed. She use to be very passionate and had lots of affection for me. I use to be the same but all I ever cared about anymore was getting some.

I use to call her to tell her when I was coming home but stopped hoping to catch her in the act. I came in through the back door once and stood there watching her type to some loser that she loved him and wished she was there with him. I was almost in tears as I watched this betrayal go on. Then she inhaled sharply and stiffened as she realized she could see my reflection on the computer screen. She didn't even think to close the chat box; she just turned around white as a ghost. She had been caught red handed. In reality I don't know about you if that can be construed as cheating but in my books it was. I pushed her away from the computer and read what her and her lover boy had been talking about.

She tried her best to stop me but I just roared at her to go to the bedroom and wait for me. Luckily our son was in bed already. She meekly went and waited for me. I read how she loved "anal" and sucking cock and every thing that I wanted and she would deny me. I was on the edge as I had not been the best husband I could have been but I never once thought about cheating on her.

As I walked into the bedroom she was visibly shaking scared I was going to beat her. I admit the thought crossed my mind but I was more interested in making her understand my pain. I asked her how long this had been going on? She replied a few weeks. Funny the chat box I had seen was a month old. In my rage I had noticed this was a different guy then the one I had read so I mentioned his name. She went white as a ghost. She put her head down and started to cry. I asked again how long. This time she told me 7 or 8 months. I asked how many guys. She didn't see a point in lying anymore so she said 10. It hit me like a ton of bricks. All those late nights she was on the computer long after I had been in bed.

She asked what were we going to do. I just looked at her with tears in my eyes and told her she was getting her clothes off. She took them off with no question and got down on her hands and knees offering her ass to me. She already knew her ass was going to get fucked. I took her hands and tied them behind her back. She was scared but did not question me then. I made her take my cock in her mouth. I ignored her choking sounds as I rammed my cock in and out of her mouth and down her throat. I pulled out and looked at her face. She had tears running down her face. I wiped them off. Then I grabbed her nipples and pinched and squeezed them as hard as I dared. She was in absolute pain as I tortured her nipples for a good 10 minutes. She had strength I give her that. She never cried out loud because she was scared of waking our son. I got her to her feet and pushed her onto her back. She hurt one shoulder as her hands were tied behind her back.

I went and got the baseball bat. Her eyes went wide and Tiffany quietly asked what I was planning on doing. I shoved the bat into her pussy as hard and far as I could. Her eyes went back in her head and she opened her mouth and screamed with no sound coming out. I fucked her pussy for 20 mins with that bat. She was so stretched and sore she couldn't even close her legs. I got her back onto her shoulders and knees and gave her a long hard spanking. Her ass was extremely red when I was done. Then I fucked her ass and shot a load in it. I pushed her over on her side, untied her hands and said there. Lets see if your lover boy wants your ruined pussy and ass now. She never came out of the bedroom that night, as she was too sore to walk and didn't want to face me. I went to her computer and put a password on it. I denied her access to the internet unless I was by her side and even then she couldn't do very much.

First absence:

From that point on I became the Dom I am today. She became my meat. I fucked her asleep or awake as I saw fit and with what ever would fit in her. She accepted what I did because she knew what she did was wrong. In time she told me that chatting with other guys like that got her horny so I eventually let her back on. I kept her on a short leash or so I thought. But she did get horny and for a few months I had what I thought was the best sex we had ever had. It was good for me but her heard had gone cold. She got sick of me fucking her all of the time and just like that one night she left me.

Her not being there hit me like a ton of bricks. The reality that I was alone, not only losing my "wife" but also she took my son on me to. Inside all of my evilness I was still a good father and not having my son at home bothered me more than I care to admit. I was beginning to understand what love was and now it was gone. It took me a week to go to Tiffany to tell her what was inside my icy heart. She came back and for a few months things were going good again. It was almost as good as new. Of course things hadn't changed as I had hoped. Neither of us had. We were so use to lying to ourselves and each other that habit came back before either of us had realized it.

Second Betrayal:

Once again she was back at her online computer game and chatting up a storm. She was very insistent to show me who she was chatting with and what about to prove that she was being a good woman. I never forced myself on her anymore, concentrating instead on being a good father to my boy and a good husband. I worked my ass off for 6 months straight just to get us some money so we could give our son the childhood we never had.

Old habits die hard. Soon in the morning I was groping her while she sleep. Tiffany had a body that could float my boat. Even after all this time she still got me rock hard and all I had to have was see a little cleavage. Eventually we did warm back up to each other, not with the passion we had at the beginning but for me anyway it was enough. We even started having sex like normal people do and were satisfies for the time being. She never did quite get wet the same way she use to and I noticed that. I started to pester her to go back and chat with her "friends" so she could get wet. I should have realized that was not a good thing for either of us. For one month after that when she finished chatting she was so horny I could do what ever I wanted and she was into it. Passion was back, but with passion that strong they say it never lasts. They are right.

Soon after that month we got comfortable with what each other expected but once again she was withdrawing for me. I couldn't figure out what the problem was. Until I caught her watching a guy jerk off on a web cam for her. I blew up literally. I trashed her computer, smashing it to bits. I screamed at her what the fuck are you doing? All I asked was for her to chat, not watch some guy get himself off. She was bewildered at first but then her anger started. She shouted right back what was the difference? It was all over the internet so who cares. She thought it was pretty sad I needed her to get hot from that instead of me getting her hot and bothered. She said maybe I should just go and find another woman to fuck and never touch her again. I agreed and although we stayed together we were more like roommates than man and wife. I did find local women on the internet who were more than happy to come and please me but whenever it came to the time to meet and fuck I always backed out. Guess my conscious still worked for some things. We did get her another computer and she was right back into chatting and ignoring me.

To get even I started to sleep fuck her ass again. I never would shoot a load of cum in there just so she was never sure that I actually did anything. We went on for another year like this.

Second absence:

She left me again in the middle of a busy fall. Our son was already staying the night at her parents place so it was very easy for her to go. She refused to see me or talk to me for 3 days. When I did see her there was nothing but hatred and contempt in her eyes for me. She even went so far as to tell me she had contacted a lawyer and was leaving me for good. I was crushed, shattered heard and mind I could not think or act. I don't know how I finished my week of work but I did. The next Sunday she called me late at night to see if she could come out. My heart was in my throat and I said of course. I thought then that no matter what she would never leave me forever and figured that I would try my best to be the best husband I could be for her. She ended up coming back much to the disappointment of her parents. All they could see is that we always fought and lately could not get along. I also found out that I was going to have back surgery that winter and needed all the support I could get. We were good for a few months but it wasn't the same anymore.

Dec 2008:

The second of dec we started what was a couple's normal squabble and with in 10 mins it had blown up to her leaving again. This would be the third time in 2 years. I was begging her to reconsider as out son had just started kindergarten and I was enjoying being a father. We sat and talked it over but in her mind this would be what was best, as we just couldn't stop from hurting each other. I said lets take marriage counselling and everything I could think of but there was no changing her mind this time. We agreed to let our son finish school until his Christmas break before moving him. 2 days before Christmas I watched my wife and son leave me for the 3rd and final time. It was the saddest Christmas I can remember, as my family was broken. An unfixable thing. I spent the 2 weeks I had off moving her things out and changing my house to my liking. I never realized until then what having a partner was all about. She had always been my rock to lean on and supported how crazy of an idea I had or me no matter. In return I left her to do everything around the house. Only coming home bitching how tired I was that I would spend 5 mins of my time with my son before going to bed. I never cared what was going on with her, never asked if she needed a hand with anything.

New years eve arrived and she came out to help me sort some things out. We had supper together. It was almost like she missed me. I know I missed her. We ended up fucking out brains out for an hour. It was like when we first started going out. When it was time for her to go she gave the most passionate kiss that I could recall since we were married. She walked out my door and I just let her go again. I was a total wreck. I ended up going to the bar and celebrating new years with a bunch of people I didn't really know instead of with my family.

A few weeks later the day before my surgery Tiffany came out to spend the night with me, as I had to be in the hospital very early the next morning. We talked like we hadn't talked in ages about everything. I thought we were reconnecting once more. It felt so good I was almost normal. We went to my bed late that night, she rubbed my back because it was sore. I offer to rub hers. Neither of us made a move at that point for anything more because we had to be up in 4 hours. Of course lying there in just our underwear I was rock hard. I pulled her panties down and to the side so I could slip my cock between her ass cheeks simply because I missed her tremendously. She laughed and humped back. She said you aren't gonna sleep tonight are you? I laughed back and said nope. I then reached down to her pussy and started to finger her. She moaned like she use to way back when and son of a gun was she wet. I ripped her underwear off and we spent the night making love for the first time in years. We were tired the next morning but we made it to the hospital on time. After being there for an hour a nurse came up to say I'm sorry but the doctor is very ill and can't perform your surgery today. No problems here, I was nervous anyway. We went out and had breakfast, did some shopping and she took me home. But then she went back to her parents. I was sad as I had hoped the night before had maybe changed her mind. She said that she would help me when she could but it was time to move on in out lives. When my rescheduled surgery comes about she would be there to take me again. Even after all we have been through, have put each other through she is still a friend to me. What a woman.

The Future:

The hospital called up and informed me that I was going back in 1 week. I was happy because I need this to be done so I could get back on track myself. Tiffany came out again to stay the night. We had another heart to heart as after a month I saw that I had no paperwork from her lawyer. We worked out our differences. We had another passionate love making session. She had the fire back in her eyes. She seemed to be the woman I fell in love with and I was the man she wanted to be with. It only took us ten years to realize what we had in each other. The next day I had my surgery. It took some time but I made a full recovery. My wife and son are back home where they belong and we are a happy family again. After she told me she never talked to a lawyer as she was still trying to work things out in her head. She realized that once she could let go of all the pain, mistrust and hurt that she was still in love with as I was with her. My armour maybe dented and scuffed but underneath I found out I have a heart of gold too. We never did have any more kids as we found one little boy was more than enough. Life is grand.

The truth.

The future is the fantasy I wanted to have happen. The cold hard reality is my back surgery did not fair well. There were complications and as a result I am confined to this wheelchair for the rest of my life. My wife never did come back. I hardly get to see my son but given my condition that maybe a good thing. It was a decade of learning, living, growing up, loving and losing. I could say that it was the worse decade of my life but through it all it has made me a stronger person so I will call it the best decade of my life. She is in my heart, in my mind. She is all I ever think about. My love for her will be as strong now as the day I die. I will carry this to my grave and be alone for the rest of my life.

Things don't always turn out the way you may think it should be. Because of this blasted internet and my demons I lost the best friend I ever had in my miserable life. She was a diamond in the rough and for a time she was mine. I dulled her edges and made her into what she is today. I cannot say enough how sorry I am and just wish her happiness for the rest of her life. As for me this will be my last time on the net. It has cost me too much and I can't bear to be on it anymore.

Lovingly yours Joe

12