Change of Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t mind at all if fact it’s my pleasure!”

When Betty leaves the room the first thing she does is suck my cock into her mouth and she licks across the crown the looks up and says, “Gee you’re big and you taste great you want to see how I taste,” she spreads her legs and her crack opens exposing her pouting labia. I put my head between her legs and can smell her sweet pussy as I suck her lips into my mouth nibbling and licking!

“Let’s turn around so I can suck you while you eat me!”

“Honey what I want to do right now is fuck you!”

“Well who’s stopping you?

I grab her ankles and spread her wide and she’s moving her ass up and down like she’s fucking. She takes the shaft in her hands and brings it to her swollen labia and pulls it into her liquid heat. I watch her lips part and my head opens them wide she’s tight and the head is taking her labia with my cock into her hole and what a feeling! It feels like I’m trapped in a hot velvet vise crushing my pole.

“Am I hurting you sweetie?”

“Oh no it’s cool I love the feeling!”

I push in deeper and she brings her ass up meeting my thrust and then she winched in pain.

“Did I hurt you?”

“Just a little but I don’t care I want it all!”

I push again and I’m all the way into her tight hot pulsing cunt. She’s moving slowly getting used to the size of my cock.

“I want you to fuck me like you did mom!”

“And why is that?”

“Because it looks so hot when you were hammering her pussy and I want the same thing!”

“Okay honey!”

I pull almost all the way out of her cunt and then ram it all the way back into her and holding her ass to get it in as far as possible!”

“That’s the way I want you to fuck me!”

That’s when I start fucking her hard and I can feel her vaginal walls surrounding my cock like an elastic glove. Damn she’s tight and she’s wild fucking like a bitch in heat when she starts to cum she’s screaming like a banshee and she don’t stop screaming until she finishes cumming. I still haven’t cum so I keep fucking her hard and she’s screaming again and that’s when I feel myself start to cum it starts with fire in my balls then it travel up the shaft into the head sending a tidal wave of scalding hot cum into her tight young pussy rope after rope and I’m spent. I can’t move I’m paralyzed and she’s moving her pussy on my cock as I start to soften and slide out of her.

“Oh Mr. Nelson that was the best can we do it again?”

“Not right now honey as you can see you demolished one of the best hard on I’ve ever had!”

“I bet I can get you hard again,” she wraps her hand around the shaft and sucks the head into her mouth raking it with her teeth it sent shivers up and down my spine. I look between her legs and I can see her pussy still gaping open from the fucking I gave her and waiting to be full again. She’s a magician with that tongue of hers and I can feel the blood flowing back into my cock bringing me back to full hardness!

“See I told you I’d make it come back to life now you just lay there and enjoy!”

She scoots up my body and stops with her open pussy on my knob and then slides back down impaling herself on my telephone pole. I lay there with my eyes closed as she rides up and down the shaft. It’s a wonderful feeling she’s so full of energy I open my eyes and watch her tits bouncing up and down with every movement she makes riding me.

“Oh that feels so good, your wife is so lucky to have this anytime she wants it! I just hope we can do this some other time when you’re all mine!”

I’m just lost in the wonderful feeling of her cunt as she’s sliding up and down my shaft as I’m pinching and squeezing her nipples. I hear something and I look toward the sound and Betty’s standing there watching.

“Hey you two I said just once come now it’s my turn again!”

“Oh mom he’s got the biggest and best cock in the world!”

“I know dear now hurry up and finish!” as she turns and leaves Jeanie goes wild on my cock I think she’s going to break it in half she’s riding so hard. She starts screaming again and I know she’s going to cum. As she’s cumming she’s moaning and screaming through the whole orgasm and I think there’s no way I can cum again and guess what? I explode one more time and baby is it good. I think it’s the best one of the night but I’d never tell Betty that. Finally she rolls off me and smiles.

“Did you like that as much as I did?”

“That was the best sweetie!”

“Well there’s more of that whenever you want it!”

“I’ll remember that!”

“Any time!”

I want to see what Julie’s doing I don’t see her but I heard her so I follow the sounds and there she is on her hands and knees with Bobbie fucking her like a crazy man while she’s sucking Allen’s cock. When Julie sees me she smiles and keeps on sucking Allen while Bobbie fucks her hard! She keeps on looking at me the whole time she’s being double team like she wants me to join in with them.

When Betty takes me back to the bedroom she tells me, “Jack anytime you feel like you want to fuck me all you have to do is call and come over.

I didn’t know how to answer and I just don’t say a word as she mounts me cock and starts fucking me again.

The rest of the night I spend with Betty and she’s insatiable just like the energizer bunny she keeps going and going and going.

12