Change of Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was absolutely amazing" Jeannie said as she was still catching her breath." are you sure you have never done this before?"

"Positive" Dottie answered giggling "and I hope this won't be the last time either now."

Jeannie held Dottie to her and Dottie laid her head on Jeannie's breast. They each lay in the silence for a few minutes letting their bodies attempt to return from such a fevered pitch. Jeannie shifts from underneath Dottie and lies on her side facing Dottie. Laying in the moonlight gazing at each other their eyes grew heavy and fatigue from activities caught up with them. Hugging each other tightly they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Jeannie woke to find she was in the bed alone but could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Getting up from the bed she went to the other bathroom and used the toilet then came back to where Dottie was still in the shower. Pulling back the curtain she started to join her in the shower.

"Not trying to wash away what happened last night are you?"

"No, never. Just knew I needed to get cleaned up before heading back home today."

"I see" Jeannie said as she ran her hands along Dottie's soapy body. She reached up and cupped her breast and toyed with her nipples between soapy fingers. Dottie just moaned and stood with her back to the wall. Jeannie started moving her hand down towards Dottie's pussy leaving a trail of soap suds as she went. Gently she started rubbing up and down along Dottie's lips. "I hope I can help you clean up then" she says while slipping a finger inside.

"Oh yes you can, and I do believe I need to help you clean up too" Dottie said squirting some soap into her hand and rubbing them together to make a later and then she too toyed with Jeannie's breast before moving down to rug her friends pussy. "Needs a good thorough cleaning" she said huskily as she rubbed Jeannie's clit. They stood just out to the shower spray rubbing their lathered up bodies together while their hands rubbed excited pussies. Breaths came quicker and tits were thrust out as the heat grew and orgasm approached. Dottie was the first to cum, her pussy clenching at Jeannie's finger while the palm of Jeannie's hand rubbed her clit. Not stopping she kept up her assault on Jeannie's clit until she felt it throb hard and then she slipped a finger in between those smooth lips and worked it in and out a few times. That drove Jeannie over the edge and she slumped against Dottie while pleasure coursed thru her body. They each withdrew their hands and went back to rubbing the perfumed liquid soap on each others body.

"I guess now we have come clean" Dottie said jokingly.

"I do believe we did" Jeannie answered hugging Dottie close to her.

After the shower they dressed and changed the bed sheets on both twin beds and put them in the washer. Going thru the house they straightened up anything they saw that needed it until it was time for Dottie to leave.

"You know, this weekend has gone nothing like I had planned in my mind. In fact it has gone way better" she said lightly kissing Jeannie on the lips. "One thing I can say, I don't think I would have slept with Gene, but I am oh so glad to have shared the experience that we have had."

"I can agree with you on it being one heck of an experience, it will be something I won't forget. Take care of yourself and when I get back home I will send you and email to let you know my screen name and all so we can stay in touch and feel free to keep talking to Gene."

"What about this, what are you going to tell him?"

"Well, I think what I am going to do is just tell him that I enjoyed the weekend to myself."

"So you aren't going to tell him about us?"

"Not unless you want me to, do you?"

"At this moment no, as wonderful as it has been I still need a little time to think. Maybe one day down the road. One thing you have taught me is I need to try a little harder myself, to be more assertive. So tonight, I believe I will dress in one our purchases and try to light a spark in Pete. If it doesn't work, I might be coming back here sometime soon for a refresher course."

"I would be happy to come back and meet you here anytime you feel like you need to get freshened up. Never know, maybe one time might bring Gene too, be good to have a man's point of view don't you think?

"Good point, as you said we can cross that bridge later." Dottie gets her suitcase and heads out to the car to load it up. Before getting in she turned to Jeannie and held her friend in a tight hug. "Thank you for such a wonderful weekend getaway."

"It has been my pleasure" Jeannie answered and gave Dottie a quick kiss before letting her go to get in the car. Looking back in the mirror as she drove up the empty street Dottie waved back to Jeannie who waved from the end of the drive.