Changed by a Bisexual Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday arrived in a flash. Lara made no attempt to back away from our planned encounter. She suggested about going to her apartment, saying that the roomies would be away, and that no one would notice us there. We drove my Lincoln Town Car to a fine carry out food emporium, and I purchased a variety of foods: shrimp, crab meat, crackers, two cheeses, and 4 bottles of wine. My plan was to lie around in her bed and screw the afternoon away, drinking and eating between rounds. And she was up for it.

Lara's apartment rooming house was a rooming house. She had a small bedroom, the bath was across the hall, and the shared kitchen was down the hall. When we arrived, she slipped me into her bedroom, then slid off to the kitchen for wineglasses, plates and napkins. To grab some plates, she was gone a while, and I nervously waited. It appeared that no one else was there, and Lara left the door open. When she returned we opened the first bottle of wine, and began kissing. She then put the cheese, crackers and seafood on plates and placed them around her king sized bed. I would nibble on some food, drink some wine, then nibble on her neck. The wine settled in quickly and we were enjoying each other. Mutually we undressed. I hung my suit on a closet hanger and I stood nude before Lara as she stripped for me.

Lara had on a beige teddy, the type with the clips at the crotch. I asked her to lay back on her bed, and when she had done so, I opened her legs and unfastened the crotch of her teddy. Lara had a pure bred Swedish vagina, her slit ran a good four inches. Then I placed my hands under her butt and I buried my face in her. Once my tongue had made full penetration, I moved my tongue to her clitoris and let my fingers explore her cavity. Back and forth I went, sucking her clit, sucking her pussy, trying my best to please a woman who I knew was used to being pleased by another woman.

My cock was hard and ready, and I slid up Lara's bed and slipped my dick into her awaiting pussy. Then I rose up on my arms and looked down and watched Lara's face, and her body, as I fucked her for the first time. Lara was very strong, her track years enabled her to pick me up off her bed as she met my thrusts. Then I slowed my pace. This was not going to be a quick shot, wham bam deal.

"Does that feel good," I said, knowing that I was only the second guy to have ever fucked her.

"It feels great. Do it nice and slow, with long deep strokes," Lara said, "I want to enjoy it."

"Hey, I am not some college guy. It takes an old man like me a long time to come. That is, if you don't mind making love to an old man for a long time."

"Thirty eight is not old."

I pumped her, and she was good at pumping back, for another fifteen minutes before we took a break. Then we lay back across Lara's bed, sipping more wine, nibbling at the food. I asked Lara to take her teddy off so that I could enjoy her nude. After all, I was nude. She was hesitant about showing herself, but after a moment she rose up from her bed and dropped the teddy to the floor. Lara then put her hands on the top of her head and posed nude for me, like an ancient Greek sculpture from the 5th century B.C.

Fact was that I was taken back but I kept my mouth shut. It didn't matter anyway, as I thought about it, but Lara was most unusual. Lara's breasts were smallish, but firm and round. The very different thing was that she had tiny vestigial nipples, four extra nipples with no further breast development, that went down her chest. I tried to ignore what was different about her anatomy. After all, it did not effect her shape one bit, but it would keep her in a one piece bathing suit.

Nor did it slow my desire for Lara. I lay back on her bed and propped the pillows behind my head, and then I spread my legs wide. Lara, sensing what I had in mind, climbed between my legs to take my hard cock in her mouth.

"Is mine the first dick you've sucked?"

"The other day it was, " Lara replied. "But I sucked my boyfriend Bill on the Chicago freeway last weekend, in the middle of a traffic jam. It made him happy and I felt that I could use the practice."

"Lick it on the outside, like a melting ice cream cone," I asked. Lara followed my instructions. "Now suck the head like a pop sickle. If you don't want me to come in your mouth, then don't touch my balls."

It was then that I noticed the large mirror over the bureau, and that it was tilting slightly down. Not only could I watch Lara suck me, someone else from the proper angle through the open door could too. But from where I lay I couldn't see if the door was, or if so how much it was, cracked behind me. I asked Lara to climb up and to lower herself on my cock. She stated that she hadn't done it that way before, but that she would try. After a bit of adjustment she was rocking away, while I was laying back, sipping wine, and trying to figure out if the girlfriend Virginia was watching our show.

And I decided that she was. All the signs were there. I thought to myself, why did Lara take me here to her rooming house? Certainly we could have found a hotel room. Why was the mirror tilted and why did Lara go to the kitchen and come back? I remembered their pledge to watch each other with men. But who was I to complain, I was being fucked and sucked, and I had nothing to complain about.

" Stop for a second," I said. Quickly I got up from the bed. "I need to pee. Where's the bathroom?"

The bathroom was right across the hall, and I quickly pulled the door open and went that way. The house was quiet, too quiet. Once inside the bathroom, I noticed a small ring of perspiration on the edge of the tub. I sat myself down on that spot, looked around, and through the open doors and the reflection in the mirror I saw Lara nude on her bed. Then I relieved myself from the wine, leaving the door open. If Virginia wanted to watch me urinate, so be it. I washed my cock clean and I returned to Lara's bedroom.

This time, I positioned myself so that I could use the mirror. I bent down and kissed Lara on the mouth. Then I leaned back against a wall, in a place where I could watch the mirror for any movement in the hallway or bathroom. In a loud voice, I told Lara to get on her knees and to suck my cock. We'd gone through a couple bottles of wine and we were each long passed saying no to one another. Yes, I was forceful in the way I ordered her to suck me, I wanted Virginia to hear me command her. Lara did as I asked, and as she pleasured me, I caught the raven haired Virginia - with shorts on - spying on our sex through the mirror. The turnabout had happened, Virginia had finally watched Lara get laid, and she watched Lara give head too.

Once my point was proved, I didn't mind. Virginia could watch all she wanted to watch, it was fun. I wondered why she didn't join us. Hell, I wondered what Virginia looked like, what her body was like. Lara and I did it doggie style until I finally got off in her. All in all, we screwed almost two hours. It would be a while before Lara would loosen up enough with me to come. She was hiding something, or so it seemed.

To Be Continued...

12