The New Tenant Pt. 01

Story Info
A young couple takes on a new tenant.
10.4k words
4.19
99.9k
193

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,158 Followers

Author's note: Start of a new series. Hope you enjoy reading it. If you realize this story is not for you, please move on to something else.

Thanks to Roxy, Anora / MorbidOrb and Joko44 for help and feedback.

Happy reading.

*

I paid my parent's debts, all of it. I bought a nice car, a black Lamborghini Aventador Spyder from 2003. And when it was time for college, I bought me and my girlfriend, Kimberly, a giant house in Courtington, Indiana. A small college town but with some sweet mansions that I could get for a decent dollar. And yes, I went to college, despite the money. I had finished my BA, and was in the middle of my master's degree.

How did I afford all this?

I sold a bunch of Bitcoin back in December of 2017, making bank. That's how.

The last thing I spent my money on, though not all of it, was setting up an online clothing company called Entrendy, which Kimberly and I ran on the side.

"Babe, you got a second?" I asked one morning, sitting at my desk working. We sat at our office, which was up in the loft area.

"Wait," Kimberly said, holding out a hand for me to pause whatever thought I had.

Kimberly, or Kim more often, was my now wife. We married pretty young when we both turned twenty. Being childhood sweethearts, it felt natural. That was two years ago. She never cared that I was rich, or poor when I was that. We grew up in the same neighborhood after all. She was just my hot, nerdy wife. Not only was she hot, petite, and had all the shapes a man could desire, she was my best friend and partner in everything. From the business to the bed. Beautiful brown sexy eyes. Her black hair was always draped behind her ears. She was truly mesmerizing.

And as she was nerdy, she was a hefty gamer as well. I played some too, but she was firstly way better than me, and secondly way more into it than me. She even worked as an esports analyst in CSGO, Valorant, and League of Legends. And thus she mostly worked from home. Some of our clothing merch had even been in conjunction with her work.

Though, now she sat in her red sporty spandex boxers and a red lacy bra, like a true sweaty gamer. She was playing CSGO, and our office was in the loft of our giant house, so it could get quite warm.

I just leaned back and looked at her, as she got mowed down as they were rushing B. The result went from 4-15 to 4-16 and she lost the match. With a small curse, she spun her chair around to face me. God, Kimberly was beautiful. From her brown, smiling eyes to her olive-tanned skin. People always gave the stereotype that Latina girls were aggressive and angry all the time. Kimberly was just sweet and kind. She was just herself.

She shifted her glasses and looked at me.

"Whaddup?" she asked.

"Take a look at these leather jackets," I said and rolled my chair to the side so she could look at my screen.

Kimberly scooted over. I found a concept for some sweet leather jackets, provided by one of the designers my company worked with. It was in red leather, with pockets on the sleeves and some nice zippers giving it a slick, but ragged look.

"Badass," she muttered, squinting her eyes.

"Yeah. I was thinking those but in Italian leather?"

"Really? You don't think that is a bit risky? I mean it would be expensive."

We chatted like this for a bit. Weighing costs against the potential increase of our brand. We tried to get a nice casual line of streetwear that also looked somewhat decent. And to get the word out, we had contacted some musicians if they wanted a small sponsorship from us. Wear it, show it. That kind of thing.

But everything was at a weighing point. While I had money, I also had a lavish way of spending my money. I called it living, investing in the future, and all that crap, but honestly. Money out is still money out. And looking at the forecast I was currently heading into the deficits. So I needed something to ease expenses, especially this giant-ass house we didn't really need. Or we needed a home, just not something this big.

We took several measures to alleviate the costs. One of those was taking in a tenant. Down on the ground floor, we had an extra bedroom with its own bath. It had served as a guest room, but we had a few of those. So in theory, we could take on more tenants. But one at a time. We had never done anything like it.

"So has anyone answered the ad?" Kim asked, leaning forward, resting her elbows on her knees.

"Not really. Two or three. It's March, so it's mid-semester," I answered.

"Well, we need to interview them. Set it up, bro!" Kim requested, getting up. Yeah, she was sort of tomboyish when it came to how she talked sometimes.

I looked at her cute ass walk across the room and to the stairwell just outside the door, yanking her white crocheted long-sleeved sweater on the way, a Christmas gift from me. It was warm as hell up in the office, but down in the rest of the house, it could be chilly, being March and all.

"I'm grabbing some G-fuel, you want some?"

"No thanks, I got muay thai in an hour, and then I have some shit I gotta do at the library," I yelled after her as the back of her hair disappeared down the stairs.

I turned my attention back to the applicants. Three. Two guys and a girl. I doubted Kim would accept a girl into the house. Not that I would mind. Heh, we had a pool out back. But guy talk aside, these other guys seemed more orderly. Toby was one, the other was Marcus. Marcus was in his 40s, and I wasn't about to let some old fuck into our house. And he was a plumber. My uncle was a plumber, and he was an absolute maniac. I hoped for more because the poor list of realistic applicants was just Toby for now.

*

So when I said I was lavishly spending my money? That wasn't to say that I was wasting money. Just, expensive cars stupidly bought and big ass houses required some decent cash flow. Still, as I waxed my Lamborghini, looking over at my Rolls Royce and my collector Jaguar 67 E-type, I thought, "Maybe I should have been smarter back then." I was still young, but I was even younger and stupider then. At least I had these cars to show for it.

"Ahem," I heard. I looked up. Kim was standing in the open garage door. It was a double-wide, but my eyes only saw her. Dressed in a simple, yet flattering red bikini. Flat, taunt stomach, slender waist. Decent breast. Good hips and a nice piece of ass.

"Better. I prefer you stare at me rather than your car," she joked.

"You want it? I'll give you one if you want," I joked back. The cars were for us both to use, in reality. I just had better insurance as I had had the license for longer.

"Nah. Get your dad bod out here. I need a sexy lifeguard watching over me when I swim. You need to count the laps."

Ah, I knew it. It was a secret ploy for her to get me into swimming trunks. I chuckled. I was in pretty good shape. Tall. Handsome some might say. I worked out like a motherfucker, so I better be. But it was all for my girl.

Why did she want to swim in March anyway? We had an outdoor pool heated throughout the year, but come on.

"What about some skinny dipping?"

"Sure. Why not? Just, your uncle is out back fixing some pipes in the pool house. Shit pipes as he calls them, the gentleman he is."

I forgot about that.

"Hey. How about we don't? It's freezing," I teased. Kim snuffed at that. "Let's get showered up. We have our first interview in an hour."

We had quite a big shower in the downstairs guest bedroom, which was highly convenient. As soon as I got her naked in the shower, I came up behind her. I kissed her sensitive neck feeling her firm belly with my hands, moving up to cup her handfuls of breasts. God, she was magnificent. Kim laid her hands on top of mine, pressing them further into her. I angled my hips down and as I pressed forward and she pressed back, I entered my young hot wife.

"Last time in this bathroom," Kim moaned as she leaned up against me.

"Better make the best of it," I whispered, kissing her, wincing a bit when she bit my lip at the end of it.

"Yeah? Give it to me then, Josh. Give it here!"

It wasn't more than a few minutes of passionate lovemaking before we wrapped up. We had shit to do, and loads of time to bang more later. Which we likely would.

We had received a few more applicants. More in our range of people. We had agreed on either old ladies that seemed cool enough or college guys who seemed like they would misbehave. Not that we were strict or anything, just we didn't want this to affect our lifestyle. Plus, for obvious reasons, we didn't want some idiot to try anything. Either with me or with Kim.

Sure, down the line we thought of picking up more tenants, to fill the house up a bit, but for now, we were trying to get used to the whole notion of someone else living in our home.

The candidates were Lauren, Toby, Steven, and Joey. I dismissed Steven and Joey immediately. Steven was way too big, and besides I sorta knew him from the boxing gym. We wanted strangers. Joey was a jock who had been tossed by his dad, a hotel mogul in town. I didn't want any of that. Lauren was a pretty attractive brunette. She had green eyes and wore a pretty red dress showing a hint of cleavage. I had to say of all the candidates-

And yeah Kim vetoed her. So that left little ole Toby.

Not that he was all that 'ole'. He was younger than us. Twenty years old, taking a bachelor's degree in something blah blah blah. He was kind of pudgy and seemed like the type who would keep to himself. So that was good. We hired him. Or not hired, but you know what I mean.

At first, it was awkward walking in nothing but my bathrobe on, finding this new kid in my kitchen. It was a big kitchen, so there was plenty of room, but still. Sipping my coffee, I found myself eyeing him up, there he sat and ate his cornflakes.

Black short hair. He was taller than Kim but shorter than me. So that puts him around 5 foot 11 maybe 6 feet? Tired eyes, but I could tell if he applied himself he could be decent looking. I shrugged my shoulders, deciding to engage in conversation, as his host.

"So how's it going, Toby? Slept well?" I asked, picking up the OJ and pouring him a new glass. "Find everything to your satisfaction?" I sounded like I was being a dick the way I asked it, but I was trying to be genuine. But the look in his eyes told me one thing, he was intimidated by me.

I glanced down at myself. Whoops. I closed the robe quickly.

"Ye-yes... The room is quite big. It's like living in a living room with a bed in it," he said, looking over his shoulder towards the hallway.

"Yeah? Yeah, I grew up poor so when I bought this," I said waving my hand around, "I knew nothing about what I was jumping into. But you live and you learn."

An awkward silence filled the room for a bit.

"Sooo. Did you sleep well?" I asked again. He nodded. Then his eyes shifted from me, to behind me. I turned, just in time to see my Latina wife descend the last steps.

Even now, dressed in her flannel pajama pants and a white t-shirt, without any makeup, did she make a sight. At least to me. I gave a side grin to Toby and nodded at Kim.

"Heh, some piece, eh?" I said, nudging my shoulder at him. He gave an awkward cocked smile and a small nod.

"Stop ogling, and where's the eggs, motherfucker?!" Kim asked, yanking the fridge up.

"We're out, babe," I said. I was so used to her crass language, I just found it funny. Toby looked a bit shocked.

"Ugh," she grunted, rolling her eyes. She disappeared up the stairs again.

"Well. You're the man of the house, I need to head out," I said. Then I realized how that sounded. "I mean, hold the fort down. Or whatever. Enjoy the facilities. Like the pool and stuff. You know what I mean."

Fuck.

*

It was at first awkward moving into Josh' and Kimberly's house. First off, their house was huge. The main floor was a big hallway leading into a larger lobby that doubled as a living room. The left side was a huge TV area, with a pool table, an 80-inch TV, sofas, recliners, and a big fireplace. Expensive rugs. Hell, everything looked expensive. To the right of the living room was the open kitchen, with those windows that go from the floor to the ceiling facing a large pool. The outside stretched for at least an acre or two. First was the pool area, and a small bubble bath jacuzzi. Tiled and wooded up. Then a small pool house, a lawn with a tennis court, and probably more.

My room was on the first floor, first door on the left in the hallway. A small wing of a room that was larger than my parents' apartment. I even got my own bathroom and a small separate office. This was a luxurious house. Mansion. Villa. Whatever you wanted to call it.

And their floors were so weird. The stairs were circular and had several plateaus. One where guest rooms were, one for their own floor, and a last that reached all the way up under their roof. Standing up there, looking down, I felt dizzy. How can anyone live under such a high roof? I had been exploring a bit. Josh had gone to the university, and Kimberly was inside the office with her headphones on, oblivious to me lumbering around the house. It was so big.

I knew I was sort of stepping out of my way here, but Josh and Kimberly were pretty nice so they didn't care. Probably. Kimberly especially was nice. Nice and pretty. I had noticed her the moment I stepped through the big fucking door they had, after being buzzed through their gate. Jesus, I was smitten by her beauty at once. Her polite smile, reaching her brown eyes. Casual wear, but so sexy regardless. What wouldn't I do to do her? She was the perfect woman.

I peeked inside the office, after having stared out the window up here for a bit. Kimberly was playing League, it looked like. I hadn't had much of an introduction to what she was doing, but she seemed to hang on her PC a lot. "Ah, she's a gamer. As much as a girl can be, at least," I thought. She had her back to me, so I knew she couldn't see me. So I took my time.

Kimberly had nothing but a t-shirt and some red spandex boxers on. It made sense, it got pretty warm up here. I was sweating. Not only from the heat, though, but I could also see those gorgeous thighs. God, I was almost drooling. I just wanted to lick those thighs right now. She was so sexy. My landlord. Josh's wife. The things I could fantasize about this woman. I felt my cock start to swell, just thinking about this fine bitch on her knees taking my big dick down her throat. "No! I must not think like this," I thought.

Yet, I found my hand slowly traveling down my sweatpants and into my briefs. I didn't dare to go full hog, but I slowly started to tug my dick inside their confinement. Hopefully, she would ditch the t-shirt too! I would fucking cream my pants right now if she did... Oh, the dirty skank.

I slowly started to stroke my giant cock for her. Oh, she was serving me so well, just sitting there so gorgeous like. It wouldn't take her long to get me off. My sweatpants started to jump as I increased the pace.

I then saw that the match was over. Before she could turn, I hurried down the stairs. Fuck, I didn't even get to finish.

"That was too close," I thought. And it was. Jesus Christ.

*

The weeks went by. We somehow, after some initial awkwardness, found some rhythm to the whole tenant aspect. Usually, we just saw Toby at breakfast, and sometimes he would join us on Friday dinners, as my dear wife made the best Mexican food. Frankly, saying no to my wife's food under my roof? Those were fighting words.

"So you don't mind?" Kimberly asked one morning. I ate toast, she drank OJ. Toby just sat on a bar chair, eating as well.

"No. If you think there is profit to it," I said. Kim had proposed buying us a way into a shop that bought used cars, fixed them, and sold them. She had done welding, blowtorching and some metal work highschool so she could probably be a benefit to the company, in addition to our money would surely be nice for the company.

"I think so. And it could help during the downtime between tournaments," Kim said. It could often go weeks up to a month between when she worked.

"Why not. What was the company's name again?" I asked.

"Hopes' Branded Cars," Kim answered. I shrugged my shoulders. It was settled.

"How about you? Gonna blowtorch some motors in two?" I asked Toby. He jumped a bit as I turned to him. In his own world as always.

"Erh no. The heat scares me," Toby muttered in his soft, low voice.

"Oh, we could all handle a bit of heat, can't we?" I said winking at Kim, who rolled her eyes. I knew she loved it, but she also thought it was so corny when I flirted with her.

"You think we'll get to swim this weekend?" I asked the room.

"I mean it's April," Toby muttered, still part of the conversation.

"You guys are fucking pussies. It's at least 50 degrees out. Probably more come... weekend you said? I am barely familiar with this foreign concept," Kim joked. Our lifestyle was sort of melting the days together. I chuckled.

"Get your swimming trunks, Toby, you heard the lady. We're having a pool day this weekend, even if the frostbite gets us!" I joked jovially. I saw a small smile on Toby's full cheeks.

"How long have you guys been married?" Toby dared. I was a bit surprised. He never spoke out or asked anything.

"Two years. Coming up on three this summer," I answered.

Meanwhile, Kim took her cue to get out of there. She wasn't being rude or anything, or cold. She just kept the whole thing with Toby very cordial and at arm's length. We had said this beforehand, to Toby and to each other. It was just me who wanted to be all chatty. The locker room guy in me just wanted to shoot some shit at any given moment. Made me a decent salesman when it came to my clothing line, and I easily buddied up to most people. Toby was just on a different vibe than me, but I'll get to him.

"You brought any swim trunks?" I asked, leaning on the kitchen island.

"Nope. They rarely fit," Toby muttered.

"Well. It's still a few days. Don't wanna miss out. Maybe we'll get the year's first grilling out of the way too."

Saturday rolled around. And while the temperature said 55, that was Fahrenheit, not Celsius. Still, Kim insisted on it being a pool day, so she wore her red bikini again, and I wore my Hawaiian kneecapped swimming shorts. I bought them in Hawaii, actually. Sadly, Toby didn't seem in immediate need to join us.

"More sausage for us," I thought, warming my trembling hands on the grill.

Why did I agree to this? Well. For starters, I loved the thought of the neighbors in this posh neighborhood looking over and seeing us bathing and grilling, having a good ole time on a weekend in the middle of April. But Toby never joined us. I did however find him lurking in our kitchen when I headed in to find the ketchup.

"What's up? Joining us?" I asked.

"Heh no. It's a bit too cold for me. I didn't find a swimsuit anyway," he explained, glancing quickly out. I looked out the ceiling windows to see what he was looking at.

Outside I saw Kimberly swim to the far side of the pool, locking her palms on the wood boards surrounding the pool and shoving her wet body out of the pool. What a sight. My wife shone from the water, and her muscles were highlighted by the glimmer. She wasn't the buffest girl, but she did her deadlifts and her squats. And now her swimsuit, which was just a normal one, had caught in her sexy ass crack, essentially becoming a thong. Showing all the goodies. Kim slowly moved her hand down her ass, as if feeling her way down, and pulled it out. Now, that was hot. Even as casual as she could be, when Kim was hot, Kim was fucking hot.

I glanced over at Toby.

"Pretty good, eh?" I said, nudging him with my elbow. For some reason, I found it highly enthusing bragging about, no, showing off my girl. Toby couldn't do anything but nod. He knew he was in deep shit if I decided it was not okay. But some part of me... enjoyed this voyeurism.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,158 Followers