Changes 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stared at his wife as her face flushed to match her dress. He could see that the tips of her ears and the tops of her breasts were flush also, which only happened when she was either utterly embarrassed on turned on. He couldn't decide just by looking at her what mood she was in, but felt like the alcohol she had been drinking might just be part of the cause. "So Jason, kept in contact with any of the guys?"

Jason turned thoughtful and was about to speak when the waitress returned with everyone's drinks. "Give us a few more moments for our order." He mumbled and the waitress receded back into the crowd. "No not really, I get a few e-mails and a card or two." John nodded his head. " Everyone moved and I just kind of lost touch. It was just by chance that I happened upon your name earlier. I had no idea where the two of you squirreled yourselves away to." He opened his menu and scanned some of the items there. John proceeded to do the same and the table fell silent.

Maria focused all of her brain power, as little as there was left, on the menu and tried to pick out the best option. She settled herself on the shrimp linguini Alfredo, it looked appetizing enough with the picture. She folded her menu and looked across the table at her husband. His eyes were also glued to his menu, or at least that's what she thought. Her eyes wandered over to Alice, who seemed lost. She was biting her bottom lip and darting looks between Jason and her menu. Jason appeared not to notice, and folded his menu.

"So, Maria that is a very interesting hairstyle you got there." Jason smiled at her as he said it, and his eyes were filled with the twinkle of mischief.

"One of Zac's friends helped me pick it out." Maria's words were full of more confidence than she actually had. "The boys thought I could be brought into the present a bit more with a trendy hairstyle." Maria looked over at her husband, but he didn't seem to notice the conversation at all. "They helped me go shopping earlier."

"So you just got it done today?" Jason's wide smile was back in place as he slowly sipped on his beer. She nodded slowly and sipped her drink. The vodka and coffee liqueur going straight to her head. "They make those beautiful eyes of yours pop, almost as if you are starting into a bottomless pit of green." The way the word staring slid off his tongue made Maria choke. He chuckled and took a sip of his beer.

'He did know! What now?' was all that was registering inside her head. Jason's hand brushed against her leg and she just about jumped out of her skin. Her gaze jumped to his and a slow smoldering look greeted her. Her lips parted as her heart started to race. Her tongue darted out to lick her suddenly dry lips and his eyes were riveted to her action. The heat in his gaze intensified and arousal slammed into her body. Her womb clenched and she bit her bottom lip. Jason groaned and turned from her just as the waitress stepped up to the table, effectively breaking the sudden sexual tension. Everyone placed their orders and she backed away.

Alice suddenly stood and announced that she needed to visit the ladies room and Maria breathed a sigh of relief. "I will go with you." She said, and nudged as Jason's leg. He turned slowly and slid off the seat allowing Maia to exit. He stood close to her as she stood and she could feel heat radiating off of him. Before she could move, he stepped closer and she could feel his arousal pressed against her hip. Her startled gasp was enough to make him smile as he sat back down on the seat.

Maria and Alice entered the bathroom and headed to the sinks. "Jason talks about you a lot." Alice suddenly commented as she pulled a small makeup bag out of her purse. Maria's startled expression made her laugh and she continued. "More you than John." She sighed and leaned her hip against the counter top. "Sometimes he talks in his sleep if the dream is good enough." She suddenly looked sheepish like she was telling a big secret. "He dreams about you. I have heard him." She applied some eye liner and took a deep breath. "I wanted to meet you and jumped at the opportunity. I know it's odd, that I'm dumping this on you, but I-" a woman entered the room and the silence dropped.

"You don't need to tell me these things Alice." Maria said on a groan, as quietly as she could, but loud enough so she could hear.

"I confronted him once, when I got angry with him, and he admitted it. That he wanted you. Actually, he said that he and John talked about it once, sharing you I mean." Maria blushed as she stared openmouthed at the woman that kept creeping closer to her. "John didn't think that you would go for it," Alice was suddenly very close. Her hand reached up and tucked a lock of hair behind Maria's ear. "Just now he agreed that you wouldn't." Maria's heart was beating so hard that she thought it was going to pop out of her chest. Her mouth hung open with arousal, and her eyes glossed over. Alice leaned her head in and whispered into her ear. "I can see just why he was attracted to you." Suddenly Maria's ear lobe was in Alice's mouth. The petite woman's hands came up to lightly cup Maria's breasts, and in Maria's highly aroused state, she was loathe to stop this woman. She fought back a moan and leaned into the smaller woman.

The sudden flush of a toilet broke the two women apart. Alice smiled slyly as she stepped back over to her makeup bag. Maria turned to her sink and started to wash her hands, which she noticed were shaking slightly. Her sexually charged brain tried to decipher what just happened. Alice had revealed that Jason had erotic dreams about her. Well, Maria was assuming they were erotic, and that John had once talked to him about having a threesome of some kind. Then to top it all off, Alice wanted her too, or at least a group tryst.

The other woman walked to the sink between Maria and Alice and washed her hands and exited quickly, completely unaware of what had just occurred only three feet away, moments before. "You know," Alice looked at Maria through the mirror, "I think you could do it. As a matter of fact, I think you would love it." She turned to face Maria. "I used to be so shy and reserved." She had the same twinkle in her eye that Jason did. "Being with Jason has opened many new doors for me."

"What?" It was all Maria could bring herself to say. Rational conversation was completely beyond her comprehension at the moment, not that the current conversation was rational.

"Jason and I are very open about sex. We like to share our experiences and our fantasies. Have you any of those?" Alice was getting closer again. "Delicious little fantasies? I had one. I wanted to have sex with another couple." Maria just stood there and stared at the woman discussing her private sexual fantasies in a restroom like they were talking about the weather. "Jason helped me live out that fantasy." a dreamy look passed over her face, and her lips curved in a seductive smile. "It was a thing of beauty. He helped me achieve that, so I want to help him achieve his fantasy, which seems to be turning into my new one. You."

Alice was once again very close. Maria could feel her breath on her cheek. She opened her mouth to speak and Alice firmly silenced her with a swift kiss. Maria's sex fogged mind whirled at the feeling of another woman's lips on hers. She was acutely aware that the smaller woman had pressed her back into the cool tile of the wall, but she didn't much care. She was completely helpless to the onslaught of the little vixen. Maria's breathy moan was dragged from her throat as Alice nibbled and sucked on her lower lip. Alice suddenly pulled away and winked at Maria before grabbing up her makeup bag and heading out of the bathroom. "Let go and have fun tonight Maria. Make this a night, no one will forget." She spoke as she stopped at the door. "They will be like putty in your hands, all you have to do is heat them up."

Maria turned looking at her reflection in the mirror and was shocked to see the state of arousal she was in. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes slightly smoky. Thanks to Alice's ministrations her bottom lip was slightly puffy from her kisses. Maria took a deep breath to steel her nerves against the emotions running rampant through her body. Her arousal was evident and she knew that John would see straight through any façade she could muster. "To hell with it" she thought as she ran her hands through her tousled hair. A small bubble of nervous laughter escaped her at her thoughts but she knew that there was nothing she could do about it. She took a deep breath and headed back to the table.

John glanced up at Alice as she returned to the table first, a smug smile plastered on her face. He looked behind her, searching for his wife, but found she wasn't there. "Where's Maria?" he was perplexed and looked more at Jason than at Alice.

"Oh, she should be along any moment." Alice placed her delicate hand on his on top of the table and John just stared at it for a moment and glanced sharply up at Jason. He was just about to open his mouth when he spotted Maria making her way back to the table.

Jason stood and allowed her to slip past him and into the booth. "You okay?" John asked as he looked at his wife and stared at her suddenly plump bottom lip. His mind raced trying to piece together what could have happened in the bathroom. She smiled at him and noticed the smoky eyes and flushed face and it dawned on him. He shook his head, no not his wife. She would never do something like that. He glanced over to Jason and he was looking at Alice with a perplexed expression on his face. The clank of a glass knocked John's eyes from Jason and back to his wife who just gulped down the last of her alcoholic concoction.

Maria licked her lips and picked out one of the strawberries from her glass, slowly she raised the fruit to her lips and caught Alice's eye. Alice laughed as Maria slowly nibbled and sucked on the fruit. John, whose eyes were riveted to his wife, gulped seeing the not so innocent expression on her face. He groaned and saw Jason's face swing to look at him, and then over at Maria. Maria saw Jason look at her and she felt emboldened by the look of lust on his face. She took the whole strawberry into her mouth as the waitress arrived with their food.

Jason gulped back a groan and accepted his plate, all the while watching the little minx at his side. John asked for another round of drinks as the waitress set down his and Alice's plates. She smiled and nodded, and backed away from the table. John kept one eyes on his wife as he cut into his steak, watching the lustful gleam in her eye. The sexual tension at the table kicked up a notch as John felt a hand on his thigh. He just about jumped out of his skin when that hand started to move up and down, slightly brushing at his erection. He looked over at Alice, who smiled and licked her lips. John glanced over to Jason who seemed to have no idea what is girlfriend was up to on her side of the table. John heard himself groan and took another swig of his beer.

Maria took one look at Alice, and almost laughed out loud. She knew that the little seductress was working on her husband, and now she knew why. The alcohol and arousal was doing wonders for her brain, and shredding the tight control she had on her inhibitions. Maria was acting way out of character for herself already and knew that she wanted more. She ate her dinner and tried to figure out what to do next. John let out a low groan and she knew that Alice's teasing was causing it, and instead of getting angry as she thought she might, she smiled and was getting aroused further.

She shifted in her seat slightly and slid one of her high heels up the inside of Jason's leg. Jason choked on his steak and glanced over at her. She smiled wantonly at him and continued to eat her food as if nothing had happened. The waitress returned moments later for a fresh round of drinks and Maria sipped slowly at hers watching Alice. Alice noticed her stare and winked at her. Maria couldn't hold back the laughter bubbling up and both men turned to her. "This is fantastic." She laughed and Alice did as well.

"Can I try a sip? It looks so great." Alice asked so sweetly. Maria laughed and handed over her glass. Alice took a slow measured drink and closed her eyes. "I agree, that is fantastic. How's your steak dear?" She handed Maria back her glass and looked up to Jason, and smiling at the slight frown on his face.

"Fine." He answered slowly and looked over at Maria and to her drink. "Can I try that?" She nodded and smiled handing him the glass. He took a sip and his frown deepened.

"Not to your liking Jason?" John asked laughing at his friends frown.

Jason handed Maria back the glass. "It's not that, I just thought the waitress might have slipped something in there to make her so bubbly all of a sudden." Maria and Alice laughed and shared a small conspiritory glance.

"Maybe Maria's giddiness was aroused by the present company and not what was in her drink?" Alice slipped in her comment coyly, and Maria fought back a smile. The husky note Alice's voice made Maria blush, but she took a drink and continued to nibble at the food on her plate.

Dinner seemed to be running smoothly. Both Alice and Maria were working the men up with sly glances and soft touches. Arousing them to the point of bursting, but they never spoke a word, afraid that whatever spell had enchanted the two women would be broken if they questioned it. Jason stood and excused himself to the little boy's room and John decided to go as well. Alice took the opportunity to slide in next to Maria. "The strawberry was brilliant!" She could barely contain her laughter. "I don't think I have ever seen Jason sweat so much!"

"I don't think so either, and what, may I ask were you doing to my husband? He seemed like he was going to go hoarse with all the little groans over there." Maria smirked and sipped at her dwindling drink.

"Oh nothing too bad, I just kept casually running my nails up his thigh." Alice laughed and sipped on Jason's beer.

"That would get him worked up in no time. He loves that." Maria looked back to where the men disappeared to. "You know what else he likes?" She whispered over to Alice. Alice leaned in and listened with a giant smirk on her face.

"What are they up to?" Jason practically yelled at John when he entered the bathroom. "I don't think I can take much more of this subtle seduction." He growled as he walked over to the urinal and ripped open his zipper with more force than necessary.

"Maria is trying to seduce you?" John looked taken aback. He then cleared his throat. "I thought Alice and Maria were trying to double team me. I'm glad we both are getting tortured then." John walked to the urinal next to Jason and opened his own zipper and releasing his very full bladder.

"I expected as much from Alice, but not from Maria." Jason looked over at his friend. "Alice is very, very open about her sexuality." John nodded slowly. "Alice tries to turn everyone on, all the time." He glanced up at the light fixtures. "Usually she isn't that intense though, something about tonight or you must have sparked her interest. She must have tried swaying Maria."

"Swaying Maria into what?" John looked over at his friend's thoughtful expression and then up at the light fixtures to see if he could find whatever the hell Jason was seeing.

"Alice and I swing on occasion." Jason said softly and it was the last thing John had expected. "We met a couple while we were travelling last year, and they told us about the lifestyle. For a whole week, we joined them and their little club. It was one of the most interesting adventures of my life. When Alice and I first got together we talked about everything, all the little fantasies and scenarios that turned us on. Joining another couple was one of hers."

"You weren't jealous?" John asked looking hard at his friend.

"No, it was odd. I thought I would be, but I knew that at the end of the day I was the one that she was going to go home with, we had a bond that wasn't going to be broken by hot sex with some stranger." Jason zipped his pants and turned and walked to the sink. "We were in the same room at the beginning, watching each other, and it was so hot. Seeing Alice so turned on by what someone else was doing to her right in front of me... it was something else. Knowing she was watching me turned me on as much as her knowing I was watching her." John stared dumbfounded at his friend and glanced around the bathroom checking if anyone else was hearing this conversation.

"And you think that Alice was trying to get Maria on board?" John laughed. "Jason, you know as well as I that the biggest adventure Maria and I have ever had was our one and only venture into the adult mart after we were married. She just isn't into crazy sex."

Jason looked at himself in the mirror before turning back to his friend. "I saw her earlier today."

"She would have told me Jason." John turned his body and placed his back against the sink.

"No she wouldn't. She was staring at me John. She had no idea who I was, but she was staring at me with interest. She was trying to hide it, but she wanted me John. I grinned at her because I knew who she was before she recognized me and she turned the prettiest shade of scarlet I have ever seen." Jason mimicked his friend's stance. "I told her it wasn't polite to stare and left my card on the edge of her table. I was out the door and looking at her threw the window when she found it. When she read the card the first thing that crossed her face was guilt. She felt guilty for wanting someone other than her husband."

"She was surprised to see me when she got home... she was jumpy." John said slowly nodding his head. "If your meeting was like you said it was, than it could explain it." Jason smiled at his friend and could almost see the thoughts rushing through his brain. "Do you really think Alice talked Maria into swinging?"

"I'm not sure that Maria is convinced, but I think she is willing to experiment, if her actions at the table reveal anything" Jason looked over at his friend and nodded to the door. "We better get back to the table before they start planning battle strategies." John paled and almost ran for the door and all Jason could do was laugh.

The girls were sitting there quietly murmuring to themselves and finishing up their drinks. As the men approach the table they stop talking and have smug looks on their faces. "Ladies, did you enjoy you alone time?"

"Yes, I was telling Maria about our place, I told her we would have to invite them over for one of our house parties." Alice's eyes were sparkling.

"She was telling me about the pool and the hot tub. It sounds wonderful." Maria's face was flush with excitement.

"Yes, we will. Are you ladies finished with dinner? I had hoped we could go to a local nightspot..." Jason was cut off as Alice frown and spoke.

"Jason, why don't we just go back to our place? Why do we have to go huddle in an overcrowded building? We can have a few more drinks and just relax." Alice pouted and her plump bottom lip stuck out more than normal.

"Well, I was about to suggest it, But I wasn't sure that John and Maria would be welcome to the idea of coming home with us. Besides, they do have two teen age boys at home who could be causing all kinds of mischief." Jason tried thinking of all the reasons his friends wouldn't come home with them, before they were voiced so that he could counter later.

"The boys promised they wouldn't get into any trouble and they know what they can and can't do." John spoke quietly eyeing the scene and watching his wife's face intently. "What do you think honey?" He gave her the look she knew all too well that meant it was up to her.