Changes 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria took a deep breath and thought for a moment if she was really willing to go back to their home. It would put both her and John on uneven ground and she didn't know if she could do that to him. She mulled it over and looked at each of the people staring at her. Alice had that twinkle in her eye that Maria just knew that she was planning something involving John and that he would like it. Jason seemed to not care either way what she chose, but she could sense that it was just a rouse to make her feel better. John sat there eyeing her and glancing at Alice and Jason, and she knew that he wanted to go. She downed the last gulp of her drink and smiled. "I think that sounds like a good plan. Let's go."

Jason smiled graciously at her and held out his arm and helping her out of booth and heading her towards the front door. Jason smiled graciously at the woman at the front desk and asked her about their bill, then handed her some money from his wallet and told her to keep the change, if he was short she knew where he could be found. She smiled and nodded and told them all to have a great evening.

Maria felt giddy, almost light headed as she and Jason exited the building followed closely by Alice and John who were murmuring to each other. A car pulled up in front of them and Jason ushered Maria into the car and followed her moments later closing the door behind him. "What about John and Alice?" Maria almost squeaked when the car started moving.

"They are right behind us in the car that brought you and John here. I didn't have time to make arraignments for a larger car. We all would not have fit in one car." Jason smiled and slid a little closer to her, resting his arm against the back of the seat. He leaned his head back and sighed.

Maria studied him as he sat there still to her gaze. Her alcohol muddled mind was still trying to get her to back out of this, trying to reason with her that this was her friend and one of John's as well. Some part of her brain however relished what she was doing and even wanted what she had been contemplating as she conspired with Alice. He swallowed hard and she watched closely as his Addams apple dipped up then down. She looked away quickly before he could catch her and stared out at the lights passing her by.

Jason saw that she turned her face away from him out of the corner of his eye and smirked. "So, how are the boys? You know I can't believe how long it's been since I seen them?" He picked calm easy subject to start a conversation in the stillness of the car. She turned to him and smiled.

"It has been too long Jason, really. They are grown and have girlfriends... you know I worry about that. Zac seems too familiar with women and, Will... Well, he just seems so shy." Jason chuckled at her and smiled. "What?"

"Will may just be shy around you, he probably knows his way around a woman." Jason replied with a smile watching her blush. She had started the conversation down this track, there is no way he should be in trouble for helping it along.

"What makes you think he would only be shy around me?" She cleared her throat and looked up at Jason curious for his input.

"Well, there could be a few reasons, the most common is that he finds his object of desire... out of his reach and is shy and reserved because he doesn't know what to do about where his desires lie." Jason chose his words carefully but still didn't think he got the point out he wanted to make. "It's very common for boys to be interested in the closest female figure available."

Jason groaned as Maria bit her lip and thought about what he said. "Who me?" After a time she understood and started to sputter in shock, "No not my Will."

Jason laughed. "It is very common for the object of a boys desire to be their mother. It's just a fact." Maria sat there with her delectable little mouth hanging open. "Most men grow out of it, but they use their mother as a standard in their mates. Or specific things about their mother's that draw them. For some teenage boys it's just the idea of a MILF."

"What? I've heard that before... what is a milf?" Maria looked at him questioningly.

"Mother I'd like to Fu..."

"No!" Maria gasped in horror and Jason couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes, it's the term all the hip kids are using these days, where ever did you hear the term I wonder?" At his question Maria blushed, still with the look of horror etched on her face. Even her ears were red. "Did one of your son's use the term? Or one of their friends did, perhaps?"

"Robbie, Zac's friend called me it once, but he didn't think I could hear him. In fact I wasn't sure what I heard at the time..." Maria put her hands on her cheeks to try and cool them down. "My son's friends think I'm sexy?"

"Yes, Maria. Does that frighten you?" Jason chuckled and put his hand on Maria's red cheek, "If I were them I would think the same thing. You look amazing in that dress tonight. Did I hear that one of your sons picked it out?"Maria let out a small startled gasp and her eyes shot up to his. "I take that as a yes. Hmm, not shy William, I am guessing. No it is more the handy work of Zac." She nodded mutely and her gaze caught on Jason's lips. When he noticed what she did, he sucked in a little air and left his lips parted. Maria's tongue came out to lick her plump bottom lip and Jason moved in to attempt to suck the moisture off. Before he could however her door was being opened and the spell was broken, they had arrived at his home.

Maria exited her side of the car and looked up at Jason's home. She thought that he made good money, but it was obvious from his home that he did very well for himself. The home was not a mansion, but a two story solid looking home. The sandstone exterior looked inviting and the Beautiful dark wood front door looked like it was welcoming you home. "This place is beautiful Jason."

Jason came around to her side of the car and grabbed her hand. "Thank you, a friend of mine designed it. When I bought the land here a few years ago I wasn't planning on building a home, but more of a studio. When Brandon handed me the design I just fell in love with the building, and then looking at the property I realized this would be the perfect place." He wrestled for his keys and opened the front door. He bowed low and asked: "May I take your coat Madam?" She laughed and handed it over. He hung it neatly on a hook by the door and shrugged his own off. "Feel free to wander, I am going to go start the hot tub and make some drinks up." He walked away from her and into the recesses of the darkened house. Lights started coming on and Maria began to wander aimlessly.

Maria faintly heard the front door open and close again as she walked the first floor of the house. From the outside the house didn't look as long as it was on the inside. "Exploring are we?" John's voice came from behind her, startling her. She jumped as his arms wrapped themselves around her.

"Just a bit, Jason said it was ok if I did." She laughed and then moaned as John started to nibble on the side of her neck. "What are you... doing?" she writhed against him as he pulled her back into his body and ground his erection into her back side.

One of his hands came up to cup her breast and the other pulled her hip hard into him. "Something I have wanted to do all night." He whispered into her ear as he started to nibble on it. "You have looked so damn delectable all night. I just wanted to eat you up." His words caused shivers to run down her spine. One of his knees parted her thighs slightly, as much as possible in the dress. She pushed back into him and ground herself against him. One of her arms came up to circle his neck, the other to where his hand was squeezing her breast. He released her and turned her to face him, pushing her softly into the wall behind her.

She gasped softly before he captured her lips. A bolt of need slid through her body and she circled his neck with her arms to pull him closer. She moaned into the kiss as he nibbled on her lips. His hands seemed to be everywhere, pulling the hem of her dress up to slide his knee between her thighs, grinding his erection into her belly. He groaned into their kiss as his hand traveled down to her panty covered mound. The material was slick with her arousal. "God, you are so wet tonight." He whispered into the side of her neck. She moaned and pushed herself against his hands, whimpering as he tweaked her nipple through her dress.

His fingers slipped under her wet panties and slid against her slick folds. Maria was lost in the sensations that her husband was causing in her body that she did not notice Alice standing at the end of the hall watching them. She had changed into a skimpy bikini, holding a similar one in her hand; she was looking for Maria so that she could make her feel more comfortable in the hot tub. She stumbled across the couple and was rooted to the spot. The scene in front of her was so hot; she could almost smell the sex in the air. She bit down hard on her bottom lip and unconsciously rubbed her thighs together to attempt to alleviate the pressure there.

"Hey where are you guys?" Jason called and Alice scrambled into one of the rooms off the hall as to not be detected. Jason called out again and turned the corner seeing Maria and John. Maria was pulling the hem of her dress down looking flush and disheveled, and John just looked flustered and red-faced. Jason smiled and almost laughed. "Maria, I think Alice was looking for you. She said she had a suit you could borrow."

"A- A suit?" Maria stumbled over her words as she prayed she was able to get herself together. Just then Alice came poking around the corner in a skimpy swimsuit. She handed Maria a bunch of light blue material and smiled. Maria looked down at the cloth in her hands and smiled. "Oh..." Jason ushered John off down the hall and Alice motioned to an open door way only a few feet away. Maia followed Alice into the large powder room.

"That should fit." Alice spoke quietly as she started to step out of the room and let Maria undress.

"Wait... um, can... Can you help me with this?" Maria sputtered out hopelessly. It was taking all that she had not to shake with need. She didn't think she would be able to re-dress herself, especially in something as scandalous as what Alice was wearing. Alice smiled and nodded. She closed the door behind her.

Alice eyed Maria's body hungrily from the back and reached down to slide the dress up Maria's hips. As the dress slid up her body, Maria shivered. Alice ran her nails softly against Maria's back as she pulled the dress off. Next she unclasped the bra from the back and watched Maria's breasts spring free from their confines. Alice looked into the mirror above the sink to gaze at Maria's beautiful breasts. She cupped them softly and pressed hers into Maria's back.

"Look at how beautiful you are when you are aroused." Alice whispered into Maria's ear and directed her attention to the mirror. Maria's eyes were riveted to the mirror as she watched Alice gently knead the flesh of her breasts. Slowly, her fingers nimbly worked their way to Maria's sensitive nipples. Maria moaned and leaned her head back against Alice's shoulder but kept her gaze on the mirror.

Alice stared at Maria in the mirror and gently tugged at the sensitive peaks, she twisted one then the other, nibbling on Maria's ear. "Do you like it when I tease your nipples Maria?" She moaned and nodded slowly licking her lips. "I can see you rubbing your thighs together, am I making you wet Maria? Is this turning you on?" Maria was turned into a moaning machine as Alice's ministrations got rougher. "Maybe I should check?" Alice removed one hand from her breast and slid it slowly down Maria's stomach, lightly brushing her nails across the skin.

Alice released the other breast and slid her chest down Maria's back to capture the sides of Maria's lacy underwear. "Play with those pretty nipples for me while I check Maria." Alice whispered against her skin. Maria's hands flew to her breasts to do as Alice bid, as she slowly slid the panties down Maria's thighs. "Lift your feet, one at a time." Finally Alice had Maria naked and at her mercy. "Spread your legs for me." Alice whispered against Maria's leg, and Maria complied.

Alice bit back a moan as she saw Maria's mound up close. Moisture was already at coating the outside as Alice slid her palm against the skin. She pressed her palm firmly against Maria's mound and she moaned. "You are wet for me." Alice whispered into the side of Maria's leg then gently bit down there. Maria whimpered against Alice's actions, and roughly palmed her nipples. She began to twist them ruthlessly as Alice's fingers entered her wet slit.

Alice's fingers deftly moved against Maria's clit, softly, not wanting her to come yet. She strummed her fingers, against Maria's dripping core, and then slowly inserted a finger into her wet heat. Maria convulsed at Alice's entrance and whimpered loudly. Slowly, Alice stroked Maria's excitement, bringing her arousal to a fever pitch. She added another finger and started pumping her fingers into Maria's eager channel, as Maria slowly slid herself into the caress. Maria's whimpers and moans were jumping up octaves and then Alice pressed her palm hard against Maria's clit. Maria screamed her climax and her legs gave way.

Maria's body slid down onto Alice. "Feel better?" Alice asked into Maria's hair. Maria gave a half hearted "mmmh" then watched Alice slide the fingers that were covered in Maria's juices into her mouth. Alice greedily sucked Maria's arousal off of her fingers and chuckled when she saw Maria lick her lips."You should put on the suit and meet me in the hallway." Maria gave Alice a look, and Alice laughed in reply. "I don't think it would be fair for us to have all the fun and leave the boys out. Take your time." Alice kissed Maria on her mouth before slipping out from behind her and then the bathroom all together.