All Comments on 'Changing Destinations'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments
gnfgnfabout 20 years ago
Loved it!

Susan proved that she could be a slut whether her husband was around or not. She was playing with her girl friends husband with tacit approval from her. Then she takes off with the other 2 to play within hours of Darwins departure on a business trip that he did not want to go on and could not get out of.

Susan's statements that she really loved her husband and wanted to be a mother to his children we just a joke. Who knows whose children she would bear, the way she was playing the field.

Love your stories, keep up the good work.

George

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerabout 20 years ago
Bravo, Author, Author!

The only negative I can come up with isthat there aren't a dozen more Troubadors out there writing stories like this.

Keep up the good work

HawkwoodHawkwoodabout 20 years ago
As always...

Very well done. I've been a fan for sometime, and as usual, you're characters have a 'realness' about them that makes the story compelling. Don't worry that it wasn't your typical ending... It was still great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not Erotic .......

Nothing really erotic about this story... no love... no real sex and a man when he discovers his wife is being felt up thinks it's perfectly fine to spray her sensitive mucous membranes with pepper spray and then spray her partner's eyes.

The story was well crafted, but was filled with too much anger and hate. Some may find it entertaining.. To me it was all so very sad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great As Usual!

One more Great Trubador Story. Who Knows, this might inspire me to write some more!

Great work as usual. But I notice that it was somewhat open ended. A sequal in the making?

Rob conners

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Excellent but

it needs another chapter. What happened after he left? Did he reak vengence on his friends?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well written but not an erotic story

This story was pretty written tragic story.

I didnt find it all that realistic however from the setting to the amazing way they never noticed the husband watching them.

There was nothing erotic about the story either as the limited sex scenes were cold and without lust or emotion.

The one thing that made the story but could have been done in a sexier way was that the husband didnt automaticly get turned on by his wifes expliots as usually happens in these stories. I enjoyed his emotions of anger and jealousy which even in smaller doses are more in line with real life reaction to this type of scene.

Keep writing but next time make the scene sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
surprise

I concur with all the staements i read this was my first time to read one of your stories i hope to enjoy your other tales Yes it would be interesting to see what you would do with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent

Great job all men should read this the bitch was unfaithful and deserves the punishment. The pepper spray was a great idea... More chapters about friends would be good.

Thanks

ryu77ryu77about 20 years ago
Anger well presented

I wouldn't have waited for things to happen or get aroused... I would have kicked the bastard's ass right there.

Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Kudos!

the Troubador:

As with all your other stories, I enjoyed this one very much. As opposed to another comment earlier, I didn't find the use of the pepper spray over the top. Were I to have witnessed MY WIFE letting some other guy finger her, I would have been equally upset. Perhaps that other person would have rathered the husband to have handed the offending parties handi-wipes instead. And yes, perhaps the story lacked the lust read in others, but from the husband's POV it seems appropriate. And marital betrayals of any kind would naturally engender the emotions of anger and hate. It's enjoyable,and rare, to read here of a husband actually taking some kind of 'manly' action in this type of situation instead of ripping open his pants and pounding his pud.

But we do digress in the finality you painted for this couple. 'Susan' was terribly wrong and should have to experience consequences, but many marriages do survive an indiscretion by one of the partners. I don't know if it applies, but that may be one of the things that falls under the "for better or for worse" part of the vows. Yes, she went above and beyond in her choice of clothing for that evening and certainly her behavior was deplorable. It appears that the other couple were very comfortable adding her to their twosome, and their influence may have had something to do with her behavior. I'd like to see if perhaps there is hope for a resolution that favors a resumption of their marriage. 'Susan' just may become an incredible mother to what children they may have. And, I'd be willing to bet, that, were they to get back together, she would have certainly learned her lesson. I'd also like to see just what the reaction of the other couple would be to what has transpired. What may have seemed to them to be harmless fun, albeit behind 'Darwin's' back, has potentially caused the failure of a marriage. Would they try to reunite 'Darwin' and 'Susan' or would they try to lure 'Susan' further away? Not hard to figure that I would like to see a sequel.

And to "Rob Conner": Please do write again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Different...

No real criticism of the story or your writing. I think your style is a little stiff and formal given the subject matter. And the story itself was a bit simplistic, but above expectations for something published here.

Personally, I prefer the straightforward storytelling style of someone like "sugski" who writes very similar cheating-wife stories. He doesn't write as "polished" as you do, but it's more fun to read. Most of his stories end with him giving his wife an ultimatum, but with reconciliation possible.

Like you said in the beginning. Some will like it, some won't. That's as it should be.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
nice

bt time someone get back to the real world =p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Better than most.

Glad that for once the husband did not forgive cheating wife. Overall I thought the story was a tad too simplistic and a little short. Troubador is my favorite author of this genre of fiction. Please keep up the good work.

Avid reader in Texas

don87654don87654about 20 years ago
A shitty story--get off your high horse and enjoy

You definitely have some mental problems. They are brought on by a sickness that has permeated our society. Obviously you believe in "owning" another human being. I think that that is called "slavery". She has a cunt and you have a cock, so get on with life and take on all sorts of people of the opposite sex and enjoy life to its fullest. God made us "good" and that includes fucking others as long as you have the youth and energy to fuck, regardless of some man-made dogma.

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
Excellent story

Having read some of your other stories, I also think that some things can't be fixed. It would be interesting to see more of this story, including a possible reconcilliation between the two (Sorry, I'm an old softie for a happy ending). But, if not, it is still a good story.

Don numbers-get a life man. It's called having morals.

Rob Conner-Please start writing again.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Not your usual fare, but

just as good. Sometimes when it's over, it's over. Too bad, she now has to regret what she did for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
allrighttttt

thought it was excellent, whens the next part of the story coming ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
i loved it

although i love to go with whatever most authors comprise their stories of...orgies...girl on girl, etc., It was a refreshing change to see some moralistic values inserted into a story, to show us all that, sometimes, no, Always there are consequenses for our actions. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent story!

Excellent story, are you planning to make a final chapter? I will love it!

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 20 years ago
believable

Troubador

good story. not your best, but what can be expected from a one handed typest!that it is not your usual fare is not so bad,same story, same oucome eventually becomes boring for both the writer and the reader. i have thought your stories did show variety. the big difference with this one is no attempt at reconciliation, definately different for you.

interesting how many people suggesting a followup or sequel.your stories ( and most other popular,sucessful writers)seem to get this request.i guess that could be taken as a complement.

another bonus, if this gets Rob Conners back to writing, then you hit a home run!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

Welcome back,Troubador. THIS is one of your better efforts. It really made me think, along with the other

comments. Just what would be the very best next chapter.

Maybe the best solution would be to leave the next chapter unwritten, and let everyone write their own ending in their minds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It don't end that way

Having gone through something close to that, I can assure you that life is not that good to the man. In reality she will wind up with 80% of the assets and he, the poor bastard, will wonder where justice went.

patricia51patricia51about 20 years ago
Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear

Troubador, you are my friend and as a matter of fact I think its my turn to buy the next round at the bar. However,in this case, Judge Patti finds for the defendant.

I do not condone her actions, however she was angry and drunk, a rotten combination at any time and worse since she was being double-teamed by both her "friends". The story shows that she had already compared Randy to Darwin and found the former no match in any size, shape or form for her husband. He even knew how angry she was and he darn well knew he had been putting his job first. Why had he not gone to management before this crisis and demanded action? He was fast enough to do it after.

However I want to discuss Darwin. I see his idea of trust does not include sharing financial information with Susan, but rather keeps 1/3 of a million dollars a secret. So its okay for him to have things that are just MINE. He doesn't want to cause a scene in the restuarant (why?) but does so in the theatre in a spectacular way. He accuses her of being an "item" with Randy on no evidence at all. Coupled with his actions to both women at the theatre, he exhibts three prime characteristics of an abusive spouse.

Keeping money control from the spouse, verbal disparagement and physical injury (and those you think that pepper spray is a joke, when it hits the warm, wet membranes involved in the two females the burning is got to be unbearable. I once caught a little bit on my face when my department issued canister leaked and it AIN'T funny). I also notice her extreme diffidence in dealing with that encounter, symptoms of a woman who has been abused before.

So as far as I'm concerned, she needs to run as far and as fast as she can, because I don't believe for a second this is the first time its happened.

Patti

PS. Troub, I still think you are one of the very best writers I have seen here or anywhere else online. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
An Appeal

Judge Patti: I too enjoyed "the Troubador's" story as I do all of your own stories as well. But I do disagree with your findings regarding this tale. It would seem that we didn't read the same story.

'Susan's' behavior in the restaurant was shameful, to say the least, and she hadn't yet drunk that much. And she certainly wasn't drunk when she made her choice of what to wear for her evening out. She even admits to herself that she is dressing for 'Randy' and makes a mental note of telling him when they are together to cool the "grab-ass" in front of her husband, 'Darwin.' In her earlier telephone conversation with 'Randy's' wife, 'Darla,' she even refers to Darwin as an "asshole" and refers to 'Randy as "hunky.". So, yes, it would seem that 'Darwin' did have grounds for suspicion.

As for the money, it appears even 'Darwin' had no idea how much his account had grown. But as was described by the author, 'Darwin' was planning to surprise his wife with it. Doesn't sound like clandestine "hiding" to me.

And to 'Darwin's' being abusive, I totally disagree. You have excused 'Susan's behavior in the theater because she was angry, had been drinking, and was influenced by her friends. Unless she already had a disposition for engaging in the activities she shared with them, I'd say those factors still weren't a recipe for her going out and getting diddled by the "hunky" 'Randy' who she wanted to "dress nicely for." And I'd say the way 'Susan' reacted to the pepper spray was NOT diffidence, but sheepishness. She had literally been caught with 'Randy's' hand in her cookie jar. Sorry, Patti, but the defendant is found guilty on appeal.

patricia51patricia51about 20 years ago
A touch, I do confess it ...

This might even belong on the discussion board rather than in feedback but, while reading the previous comment at the Feedback Portal, I was struck by the incredible name calling in a number of the recent comments all around that one.

My friend who wrote the court's decision to overrule me (and *grinning* I have a pretty good idea who it is) and I came to completely different interpretations of this story. Rather than being confusing I think this speaks to the depth and complexity of Troubador's writing.

The point here is that this charming person and I and Troub too could all sit down on my front porch this afternoon, drink iced tea and cold beer. Maybe we would listen to a ballgame and we would talk stories. But we would do it as friends. We can completely disagree and still sit comfortably together. What is the point of all this name calling and cursing going on there? Thank you its not here.

Enough. Court's adjourned and lets go out on the porch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Jerks Reward

While I applaud your writing style I was left disliking this story because of the absence of any multideminsional characters. I often find such characters in sugski's tales ...and sometimes your own.

The husband in this tale is a self-centered workaholic. This does not excuse his wife's behaviour but certainly he is not blameless. He hides his assests from her and then so graciously consents to give her a "fair" share of a third. give me a break. Were he not so duplicious himself I would have had some sympathy for him. However, at the end of the story neither party were worthy of parenthood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Darwin's actions don't ring true.

I've read everything I could find of Troubador's work. This is excellent writing, as always, but Darwin's actions seem almost schizophrenic to me.

First, D is not blameless here. He's put his work ahead of his marriage for years. He has a secret life he hides from his wife, including the $$ from his secret account. His feelings about his Beemer and his separate money make it seem like he and Susan are more roommates who sleep together than a married couple.

D's neglect and dishonesty are not an adequate defense to Susan's conduct. Susan's decision to not sit at home when D has cancelled his vacation with her is entirely proper. What happened in the restaurant and theater was not. D had a valid complaint.

I could not find any evidence to support Darwin's conclusion that Susan had been with Randy and Darla before. Did I miss something? Of course, D's travel for work may have provided opportunity, but where was some proof.

D's assuault on Susan, Randy, and Darla is inconsistent with his other actions.

D shows no balls at work when for years he puts up with his boss sending him off on no notice business trips, even up to cancelling a vacation. Jeez. He sits and watches through dinner and some time at the movies before he hits them with the pepper, before he says a word. Well maybe D's sneak attack, after leaping to the conclusion that Susan had been with Randy before is consistent with a cowards paranoia.

Once D took action, his actions were vicious. He never lets Susan get a word in.

I too would like to see another side of this, perhaps Sue's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Interesting story, and interesting comments too

I really enjoyed this different style of story, so much unlike Troub's other stories. While I enjoy a story of redemption of straying lovers, and the complexity of gringing love back to a relationship after an affair, there's also a place for standing up for one's values, as Darwin showed whenhe said "I'm so sad this happened Susan. But I didn't do it... I can't undo it... We can't undo it... "

True, as some have said, there's a dichotomy in Darwin's thoughts and actions, yet when a guy reaches the end of his rope, his actions are often made on the spur of the moment. There are many ways Darwin could have reacted to the scenes in both in the restaurant and the theater. That he chose a punishing, violent action isn't that surprising.

The entire story starting with his inspiration of Susan and Randy while he's on the road shows that he's already aware of a certain attraction between his wife and her friend's husband..and maybe Darla as well, since she certainly did nothing to disuade Randy from his behavior. Add in Susan's rage which Darwin knew about as he left, and you have the open door for an affair.

I do think Darwin was quite naive thinking that a simple seperate account would hide his "surprise" money from his wife's lawyer. In most states nowdays, the divorce isn't much more than an asset dividing exersize, and his wife would probably wind up recieving between half and two thirds of the property, and maybe much more.

All in all, this is a good story, especially for a first try at this style of hardnosed writing. Still, I don't see the deep interplay of emotions and thoughtful insight into relationships that I'm accustomed to in a Troubador story. This is far more simplistic, my way or the highway style, much akin to Sugski's stories.

In many ways though, I prefer "The Long road To Understanding" both for it's insight into the complexity of developing of a cheating relationship, as well as the retrieving, and renewing of a loving relationship, and it's successful ending. Especially the successful ending, which I see no possibility for in this story.

HexxedHexxedabout 20 years ago
Good if a bit sad..

I thought it was a well written story for the most part. Perhaps I think Dar overreacted but we all react differently in that type of situation. Both of them, basically just snapped...they let their stress get to them.

One quibble would be thinking he'd have a good shot at a settlement like he offered. She would most likely take him to the cleaners after what happened. If she didn't, he might realize people do make mistakes. Ah well. Sequel or not, I think it makes a good example of how crappy marriage can be these days, especially with the way jobs now are so time/life draining. ;)

I don't get the complaints about his car or the money. The car was "his", he worked hard for it, can't blame him for that too much. They both definately needed to communicate better with eachother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It's about time

One of these husbands stood up to the cheating bitches. Too many wimp husbands just roll over and accept it. No more!

rpsuchrpsuchabout 20 years ago
Not your best, but

First, the proof of the value of the story is the number and complexity of the comments.

Property division depends on the state and, while they are all different, they are moving toward equitable distribution. In PA, it's pretty unusual to go farther than 60-40 even if able to prove adultery, which did not legally happen here.

Side issues disposed of, I wanted to know what the wife is thinking. Since the story is not from a 1st person POV, we are privy to the fact that she hasn't done this much before. He doesn't have the evidence from which to come to his conclusions, particularly since we know they are not correct. But what is she thinking? We know she may have felt entitled as revenge for his attention to his job. But, now that she has acted and been caught, what does she think and how does she feel? He doesn't know because he didn't ask. He is unreasonably unilateral. He always had the option to leave her but we would have known how she felt and he could have made a more reasoned decision had he asked, "Okay, we know what you've done. Tell me why I should stay with you, if that's what you want."

At first I thought, just a trite story device when Darwin decides not to do anything immediately at the restaurant. But as I read on, I looked at it differently. I don't buy not making a scene. But, if he steps in immediately, he will never know how far she is willing to go until he catches her later in the marriage when the damage would be even worse. Maybe she will put a stop to it and he will know that, ultimately, he can trust her. Maybe he will find out that he can't. But either way he will know. If he doesn't find out, he will always have a mistrust based on what he assumes she might have done and that could be more damaging to the marriage than knowing.

To the commenter who wrote that she's not his property, you're right. She has a right to do whatever she wants with her body. But, there is an agreed upon set of behaviors in marriage. If she said, "I'm going to go out and fuck whoever I want whenever I want," she would not be violating trust. She might be violating their agreed upon rules and that could be the impetus for divorce. But, if she does it surreptitiously, she is violating trust. It's not the use of her body, but her betrayal of her husband that is the key issue. She also has a right to use of their money, but if she spent it all on a gigolo who took her on trips and fucked her, she should also have the expectation of being divorced as soon as her husband realizes what she's doing.

I don't see abuse. We've seen no constraints on where she can go, who she can see, what she can spend. If he were really abusive, he wouldn't have whipped Randy for getting overly friendly, he would have beaten her. And she would never consider letting it happen again. She wouldn't be thinking in terms of having Randy tone it down in front of Darwin. She would be thinking she would be beaten if Randy did anything.

I also see more anger than anguish. And I don't see the love from either of them. The story unfolds too quickly to learn much of their relationship and why they are together and why they might want to stay together.

Despite what I perceived as flaws, it was well written as always. And, obviously, it was thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What's going on here?

One of the attractions of a Troubador story is ambiguity. It took this reader several perusals to realize that Susan had not cheated before. (Ok, I'm a little slow.) That's clear from "Hell, she might even do something about it for once." What's not so clear is how she really feels about him. An awfully lot of anger in her mind during that little scene. Seems to be all out of proportion. There is love but she is pretty confused.

He jumps to a false conclusion (as who wouldn't) and does not want to listen to anything Susan has to say. Well, at least it appears that he thinks more has happened than he saw. If there was as much love as Darwin claims wouldn't he at least listen? If he knew for sure that what he saw was all that happened he might make the same decision. But wouldn't a man want to know?

How did she move from the anger while dressing to pantyless in the theatre? Seems like really strange first-time behaviour. Not looking for a excuse here. It's just my prurient curiosity.

About the pepper spray. It was a cute touch. Only trouble is there's another name for it... "assualt". Darwin could have and probably should have ended up in the pokey. At least for the night. Randy and Darla would have had a nice payday. And it switched sympathy from Darwin to Susan. She's well shed of him.

Not the best from Troubador but well worth reading. More than once. A variation on his "Wife Gets Caught". Another story full of ambiguity where the protagonist never does find out what's really going on. My fav. If you missed it, check it out. Even if you have, it's worth reading again. I'd love to see comments on it by this band of posters.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 20 years ago
Well...

I don't condone the pepper spray, but she deserved less money than he gave her- it was his, and he earned it. Furthermore, his suspicions were based on good instincts, so he was right not to trust her. She was a cheating bitch, and she deserved to get kicked out of the house on her cheating butt!

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
Judge Patti removed from bench!!

Due to extreme disregard of the facts in a recent case she heard, Judge Patti has been removed from the bench and will perform no further judicial duties.

There is a good reason there is a separation between 'law enforcement' and 'the judiciary'.

Patti has demonstrated that fact quite well, albeit unintentionally.

Judges listen to all the presented evidence and make a value or legal (depending on the circumstances) decision according to that evidence.

In this recent case Patti started out investigating a case of 'spousal abuse' (and we all know it is ALWAYS the man doing the abusing, huh?). Then she twists part the evidence to suit her pre-determined opinion.

Luckily on appeal the learned judges took account of all the evidence and did not take a preconcieved outcome into the courtroom.

Now, let's see - the money first. You know - that money Patti said he was "hiding" from his wife for his own use. well, and I quote from the story...

"He was planning to surprise Susan with it"

"The money hadn't been touched, just sat there earning minimum interest."

"But the damn thing had suddenly exploded, more than tripled in value."

He was even going to tell her:

"Driving slowly, anticipating the pleasure of breaking the news to Susan"

So, tell me where does this all sit with judge Patti's statement:

"I see his idea of trust does not include sharing financial information with Susan, but rather keeps 1/3 of a million dollars a secret."

So much for Judge Patti's grasp of the english language and the EVIDENCE!

Also the slut wife wasn't worried about the attention from sleazy Randy, only that he should stop it in front of Darwin - behind his back would obviously be okay:

"Kind of nice being able to dress this way for Randy," she thought. "Randy was getting too open in his moves in front of Darwin. Maybe we can 'talk' or something and get him to back off in front of Darwin."

What a loving wife!

AND as for " verbal disparagement", what a fucking joke!

Darwin calls the slut a bitch twice after watching a supposed friend shove his hand in her pussy. I would say she got off VERY lightly in the verbal stakes.

To Darla Susan said:

"My asshole husband took off..."

She thinks:

"Well, fuck the dumb bastard!"

Calling her a bitch was only being truthful!

The pepper spray was not a good idea, but how come she could be angry enough to go out and seduce a family friend, and THAT is okay, but Darwin isn't allowed to get angry?

So, for a woman anything is okay if she is angry, but men just have to suck it in and put up with whatever shit women serve up? Yeah, right!

As for the statement:

"He even knew how angry she was and he darn well knew he had been putting his job first."

Will someone remind me why Darwin turned around and went back to go out with Susan slut?

There is more, but I ain't sure how long these posts can be.

BUT - Patti sure got this story arse about!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice Change

I always read Troubador's submissions, and usually enjoy them. This was a little different and I liked it also. Check out the divorce stats in America, lots of relationships end this way. And in current life, most of us have far too little time for the things that really matter and have to devote so much time to just making a living. The stories where the couples get back together are great (as long as the partner that strayed is truly sorry and repents, trying to make up for their failings) At least to me. And, in the real world, little incidents like being sprayed down with pepper spray are seldom reported, this is involving a domestic dispute, remember the circumstances, in court where the "victims" were and what they were doing would come out too. I think Troubador takes things like this into account when he writes. And for all you "judge Judys" out there, good luck. I have a background of over 20 years in law enforcement myself. So thanks for this story, I did like it. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Interesting Story

I enjoy the Troubador's stories and lok forward to more. susan appears to be a young woman in want of attention with her husband, Darwin, focused on career and money. there were signals to Darwin that she wanted him to spend more time with her. Her "friend's husband" was used to get her message across. Darwin's trip interrupted a planned weekend of enjoyment and Susan took advantge of it, but let herself go too far. Darwins actions appear to be a bit extream, but who knows how one would act when faced with a similar situation. Susan was no longer the young innocent lady he married and once betrayed, she lost his trust and respect. A believable story with an ending that could be.

Like the The Troubador's on the story and characters with just enough sex to make it interesting.

frustratedpoodlefrustratedpoodleabout 20 years ago
Excellent Work

Excellent story, Troub! The characterization, the situation, and well...everything! Great read, and I will be reading more of your work for sure. I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Good!

A little gap from 0 to Quite an item for his wife & Randy but very good overall.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Two words...

Fucking brilliant!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Your capable of better.

I was surprised at the venom in the profanity of your story. I had previously noted the gentlemanly use of english in your writing, to have to descend to the use of the cursing the Lord for emphasis seems to bely my previous observations. I do not beleive you have to do this to tell your story and your story will flow better without reducing your characater from white coller educated to blue collar bar crawler.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A wanton woman, a slut or a wanton slut?

I think it's safe to say she's a slut.

It is evident to Darwin that Randy is familiar with every square inch of Susans body. Not many women will allow you to shove your hand in their blouse and into their cunt without some preliminary forehand exploration.

They obviously removed their panties in the restroom.

I think he should have listened to her story just to see how many lies he could catch, if any. She may have had a good excuse [TIC] I was kinda wondering just where all of this familiarity of Susan's body came from.

These stories leaves one with the impression that when a woman is mad at you she will either cut you off or fuck around and cuckold you! Neither is a good choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Real men

In my opinion this is about the way a real man would react. Once the cheating starts, it never ends. This may have been the first time, but it had obviously started. She was fully prepared to have another man put his dick in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i wish i had thought of this

great story man i also think he gave her to much and randy not enough and i also think he should have done more to darla. what every red blooded man should do in the same case ty keep it up

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
real man

As he said the way she acted in the beginning when mentioned that asshole comment. At least she didn't get to rub it in his face. I could see them leaving the movie and having a threesome. In some other author's eyes and writing they would be planning revenge with a vengeance.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
All I can say.....

All I can say is that this was an awesome piece of literature. To listen to her comment as he left the house gav indications of what she was going to do. Had she gotten away with this , she was going to do it again.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
NO WIMP HUSBAND HERE!

Excellent Job with the pepper spray!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate!

BalaakBalaakabout 19 years ago
Oh brother...

This is just the antithesis of a wimp husband story. Instead of being wimped into liking a slutty wife, he miraculously turns a bad situation into one that results in the dramatic elevation of his personal fortunes.

Not only does the cuckhold get immediate painful revenge on the cheaters, but he kung-fu's some bad guys, makes a zillion dollars without being aware of it, gets a huge raise, becomes VP, revels in the company finally acknowledging his genius, cleans out the house and assets with total ease, and gets to have a one-sided monologue with his wife where everything is said perfectly, but she can't respond except to shed a single tear.

Oh, and you could almost hear angelic voices lifting in praise and I wondered when the secretary was going to come in and give him a blowjob.

Cripes, it was good until the kung-fu bullshit, then just fell apart from there. Well-written, but ended up being the wet dream for fantasizing husbands who have been cuckholded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Has problems.

However, at least it is not another wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You Are Right

Sometimes there just cannot be a happy ending, and this is an example of that. It's abvious that she had been more familiar with Randy then just that night. Her husband's actions were reasonable and proper. Sometimes you hveto cry instead of laugh.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Oh, but it was the REAL you....

So, they don't live happily ever after.

Despite Susan's protests, that WAS the real her; it was obvious from early on in the story that she had been cheating on Darwin for some time with Randy.

One small change in travel plans and life plans are in upheaval. Susan's screw-up provides Darwin with all the incentive he needs to get his life off dead-center.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
chapter 2 ?

great start begs for a finishing chapter from one of my faveroite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ladies and gents lent me your ears

another man beside her hubby feeling the wife up is unexceptable.they had a lot of nice things because of hubby hard work.wife got what she wanted,to be a slut.hubby make it easy for her to be one,by divorcing her.any man with common sense don't want a woman he can't trust.she let this man feel her up before enough is enough.don87654 and balaak act like got off the fruit truck yesterday.wake up and get real,you act like you from mental health center as a patient.patrica stop drinking the hooch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A perfect ending

For all of you assholes that like a happy ending no matter what happened before, this is not for you. The story was well written and the ending made good sense. The slut made her decision to be unfaithful and now must suffer the consequences of a cheater. No other ending would have been believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
why are you explaining she was a whore

she disrespected her hubby and pay the price.she acted like a slut for another man,that wasn't her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
your writing show your weakness for revenge

your softness toward wives who cheat is shown in your writings.what real sometime don't show in your writings.the oassion that comes when a person in mad or upset,you don't show in your writing.

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
Just Deserts

You have set up another excellent tale - thanks. I read the comments and some of the writers and they do not understand a moral man. Our hero wil have a time getting over this 'lady' but will surrvie. Whether she will or not is a question. This is your tale and you have done a fine job.

What I can't fathom is these 'Anon' critics. They can write a half page of analysis but can't register and leave a handle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
She let it get out of hand so to speak

From my reading of the story, I came away with the understanding that she had not cheated on Dar. She had only let Randy get away with a few a too many minor free touches and was getting ready to rein Randy in to "respectable" levels if there is such a thing.

She was happily married to Dar and looking forward to being a soccer mom. That night she was mad at Dar, she had been drinking, and she let Randy over-step the line. Odds are that she would not have let Randy do anything more than finger her pussy. The next morning, she would have regretted letting Randy finger her and been embarrassed about the entire incident.

That said, by her not conducting herself properly as a faithful wife should have, she set-up a situation that left her guilty regardless. She broke Dar's trust in her by her actions and ruined their future together.

Really good story and cautionary tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Did she cheat?

Troubador:

You've certainly roused your readers once again! As per usual they're all over the board, covering the whole spectrum of reaction. The fact remains Susan may not yet have gone to bed with Randy but her conduct that night made it evident she had every intention to do so. What could he do in retaliation for an act that had not yet been committed? He did what he thought best and walked away from the situation. Right or wrong? Randy hadn't yet screwed Susan, even though she was not his, so he got his just desserts, as well as the conniving bitch, Darla. Well done and Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
susan did screw randy

for sure randy fucked susan with his finger(finger-fucking).truthfully, he got more of her privates on him than if he would have screwed her with a rubber(didn't look at it that way, huh).too bad randy didn't get a good head busting-would have been more believable.ralph

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

This is definitely one of your best stories, although the ending left me hanging; I wanted to see him go on with his life, like someone else said, "living well is the best revenge" so I'll just make up my own ending of how he becomes a famous author, & then runs into Susan while on a book tour; while he's with his gorgeous live-in lover book editor, or something to this effect. thanks again for a good read. CTBFootman

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it

more of the same, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
counceling

Troubador why didnt Dar or susan just try to get counceling if it was getting bad?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good job! More

Troub--Wish you had taken the story a bit further and had let Dar stomp the shit out of Randy, then Randy arrested for stealing the "Beemer".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a decisive yet non-vindictive protagonist

this is a good story; the husband was very decisive and he didn't wait to see the tears or hear what the wifey had to say BEFORE making his own decision, a decision that he didn't come to lightly,,,,,

the last two or so paragraph --- the little "advise" he gave Susan --- were good: she's not someone he'd like to have as the mother of his children, as she's not the woman he thought he had married; but yet she had helped him along the way and she deserved a good amount of the equities they have accumulated over the years. very fair division of assets. as he said, she could go back to college with the money she'd get from the split, or fuck away with it by using it to wine and dine strangers and acquaitances as she likes; but he's no longer tied to her so it doesn't really matter to him,,,

good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Get back at randy and his wife

I think Randy and his wife should make retribution towards susans fuck up.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well, I have to give you credit for being decisive

Every person would react differently to this scenario ... and this one is as valid as any!

It was a little open to whether she had slept with the guy or not but I wouldn't expect her to be honest about it. There certainly was enough familarity to suggest it was a strong possiblity.

Being angry just doesn't cut it. A spouse that works sometimes has to take road trips. Done it my self many a time. On the other hand my wife has frequently been out of the country visitin family. Neither of us ever found reason to be angry about what we perceived as necessary trips. Ever if we had been angry it would be surely not have been an excuse to do what Darla did.

It all comes back to this particular couples marriage and to their expectations of each other and of mutual fidelity.

Well written as all of Troubador's stories are.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good show

T,

This was very well written. I liked the ending though other endings might have worked too. One of the other "comenters" noted that Randy and Darla should have been made to pay; I kinda agree. But all said, it was a very well done piece.

Matt Moreau

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed it...nerve-tingling !!!

Short , well written , compelling in it's controlled violence . I was brought along to a frizzled tension knowing where the story would go , but anxious to see the

end worked out . Not an erotic story with so much tension , but still , an entertaining story . Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cheating bitch.

He was lenient and generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i wish i had done the same...

i really wish i had reacted the same, i could have atleast saved my dignity... instead i tried to respect her choice n in return i got som more insults from her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good stories

Have not read all of your stories but have gone through several of them, and can tell you that I have enjoyed them. I will get to the rest as soon as possible. Thank you for the entertainment and i appreciate you takeong the time to do so. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent story and great ending!

This one was great! Thanks for your efforts. It is refreshing to read this story then to deal with the multiple of wimp husband and slut wife stories [i.e. bonnietaylor's junk stuff].

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
No BS

Strong decisive story with an equally strong decisive hero. No hand ringing, elaborate plan formation, no angst and no reason for lengthy explainations as to why she did he simply did what he had to do, paid her a fair settlement in his divorce to cut out the cancer in his life without leaving a shred of a reason for her to prolong the agony any longer. Very well written thanks

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
The Kind Of Man

Thats the kind of man he was,Once he confirmed beyond a doubt what was going on ,he made up his mind and done it, once it was done it was over,He didn,t take revenge on Randy and Darla because it wasn,t worth the time and effort to him he just wanted it to end as quickly as possable, and it did

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Typical fine Troubador story

Usual skillfully written story by Troubador. A little over the top in his revenge and Susan's slutty behavior, but as one of your readers said, he was not exactly blameless. He kind of closed the barn door after the horse had been stolen. After he had infuriated slutty Susan by leaving on his trip.He "suddenly" found out he was wealthy and resigned his job. How you can "suddenly" find out you have three hundrd plus thou in the baank is beyond me. If he had done all this before, he would not have been going on trip and marriage might be okey.

60 year old Ggeorge

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
I can get w/this, Troubador

The money thing was out there a bit, but nothing works like a little spray! And I see 60 year old George (Sand) is still supporting Cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
He never broke...

Randy's hand!Had to take points away because he promised,man!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not enough for Randy

Randy would have come after him when he could see and you missed his learning experience. Not finished, but, good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow almost revenge and no retribution. What a

sad ending. After all the pepper spray would only hurt for a short time and she got way to much out of the marriage. What she really needed is to visit a lake house get drunk and slip deep into the water accidently. Randy the good old boy need artificial knees and elbows but them maybe some of that money will help him get those. And his wife needs a new career as a gangbang slut. As I said before you are to weak and mild with what are adultereres that intend to cheat.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Mostly No Wimps Ending

I'm pleased Troub managed a mostly no wimps ending. I say mostly because he was way too generous with his settlement of the slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you

Occasionally a story where a man doesn't change into a wimp. She gave into temptation in anger (maybe for the first time...maybe?) and he knew that anyone who would indulge their anger that way would do it agaian and it would get to be more and more easy. I had to leave a woman who cheated, 28 years ago and it was a horrible, hurtful, gut wrenching and tearful breakdown but I did it. I still love her but I'll never go near her again So...thanks for writing a good story where a real man does what is best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Retribution

The pepper spray to the crotch of the two women was inspired, best revenge that I've read about in a long time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good one !!!

Good story

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Excellent Story

Nicely balanced. He held his reaction in order to get more information and not because he was a wimp or a potential cuck, and he got immediate

punishment in. Read this a long time ago and was surprised to see that I never commented about it or rated it.. I kind of wish that Troubadour was still posting stories...

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Great Story.

He held back until he had all the facts, and then he acted. It was good that he figured everything out before they had children.

jenellesljenelleslabout 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Not all stories end with butterflies and flowers. You know that the other couple will abandon her too.

Life isn't always pleasant. He was thorough and measured in his actions and really did a nice job with that pepper spray.

Makes you wonder how things will turn out for him.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
crap

I wish i could get back those 15 minutes i wasted on your stories. Thought you weren't just another cuckold writer how wrong i was.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Good revenge story, but an excellent revenge story shows the charachtrs' future for 5-10 years. I think the better revenge story have to show the future as well.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done -

He was more deliberate than most could ever be - and once decided - committed to move on -

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
The story is flawed in a number of ways.

Darwin would have been arrested for assault, especially since they went the hospital emergency room. Even if Randy and the wives would not have reported the assault, the hospital would have been required to contact the police. Since his eyesight was at risk, Randy would sue him and, even if actual damages were not so great, the award for punitive damages would be.

Susan would be delighted to learn she is getting 1/2 of all the extra money from the books and future deposits. The fact is, he might fool Susan, but he would be dealing with Susan's attorney and Darwin would be required to respond to pages of interrogatories and production of documents that is standard in divorces. If he lies, it is perjury and contempt of court if he was to refuse to provide statement of all bank accounts and other financial matters.

It is a nice and very common fantasy for writers to show in the story how the husband keeps all the money. However, that never happens in the real world.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 12 years ago
Well Written

The story is a little short and abrupt for what I normally like.

But it works.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHANGE IS DIFFICULT

be it destinations or partners. TK U MLJ LV NV

drtsdrtsover 12 years ago
nice ending

like the story

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
gave it a five star

DWornock doesn't understand American court. Money can buy you anything. Liked the story, next time he should wait so long to confront the whore

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good story

A cheating wife story. Darla wanted to stop, have kids, be a soccer mom. The slut in her, however, had to keep fucking around. So glad she was caught by Darwin, the hard working hisband trying to build a good life for the both of them. Now, screw the cheating bitch. Fuck her and everybody that looks like her. Yay Darwin.

Revenge is good.

YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not The First Time

I didn't catch it at first, the fact and possibility that Susan was far more comfortable with asshole feeling her up than would seem possible for a one time thing!

I thought he was good to her in the end. I think she wanted her cake and eat it too and you're right - as the children would be growing, she would get antsy and fool around. Too bad, Darwin is the kind of guy that would die for his mate - Too Bad but - wrong wife - Too Bad!!!

Thanks!

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Entertaining and well-written

What leaves me a bit flat about the story was that it is clear that the wife is a cheating slut. While the first part of the story seems to be going in the direction of angry/neglected wife goes too far; it is rather quickly revealed that she is a serial cheater. Her acknowledgement to herself and her friend that she will be up for some cheating, her stating that she won't really feel married until she has kids, her quick descent into sluttiness at the restaurant and porno theater; they all point to the obvious conclusion that she is a rather irredeemable, chronic cheating slut.

It becomes obvious, and so the tension and emotion is sort of leeched out of the story. Hubby's choice becomes obvious.

It would have been better if she actually let herself get swept away in the moment; that this was her first time,etc. Or, if the story device was that she was a chronic whore, that it be revealled a little more carefully and subtly.

I am nit-picking, but that is because you asked for it, and I respect your writing very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good ending

realistic for once

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Now U

Got It Right.....asshole....billl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous