Changing Direction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella had been totally unprepared for just how sexual the afternoon's action would unfold and as Marilyn known, that left her even more susceptible to her actions.

"They'll do anything we want," she persuasively whispered in Ella's ear. "Just say..."

She felt Ella's body shudder with anticipation. As per the script, the two masseuses had paused momentarily, still entwined, awaiting the answer. Their eyes were burning with arousal as they looked across at the two women, knowing exactly what was to follow.

"Would you like to see them go down on one another?" Marilyn persuasively purred in the brunette's ear.

She pushed Ella's hand away and replaced it with her own. The girl was hers now, to do with as she wanted. It was time to take control.

"It's all down to you," she murmured, building up the tension as her fingers teased.

She bit down on Ella's earlobe as she eased two fingers inside that delicious wetness. The girl's head fell back against her shoulder as she gasped her delight.

"All you have to do is say..."

"Yesss!"

The word was more of a sexual, needy hiss as it tumbled instantly from the girl's half-open mouth. Her body was reacting as much as her mind and her hips had sensually started to gyrate, working her tight pussy on the working fingers.

Marilyn smiled and nodded at the masseuses. Priya instantly slid her oily body downwards, scraping her tits along her sister's flesh until her face was between her thighs. They really were the sexiest pairing imaginable.

Preeti tipped her head to the side, her long, dark hair rippling off her right shoulder as her gaze found Ella's again. Her sultry eyes devoured the way that the girl writhed on Marilyn's fingers.

This could be you, she seemed to be saying, opening her legs further to accommodate her sister.

When Priya's tongue flicked out and began to lap at her smooth skin, her eyes gradually narrowed until they closed altogether.

Marilyn began to pump her fingers inside Ella as they watched the incestuous action. This wasn't going to take long. The sexy young bitch was panting hard and her hands had reached out to grasp the sides of the massage table. Her hips were pushing back...

"Cum," she commanded, as Ella groaned and humped her fingers even harder. "Cum, for me, darling..."

The instruction was like setting off a time bomb inside the young hottie. With a continuous whimpered cry that echoed around the room, she capitulated completely to the needs of her body.

Marilyn kept her fingers inside the girl as she orgasmed, wrenching out every last shudder of pleasure. Only then did she mount the table and settle her body over Ella's face.

She'd been anticipating this moment ever since she'd first seen the girl parade herself on the hotel beach, since she'd watched her fuck Bruno on the hidden cameras, since they'd arrived at the private health club. Now she was hers, putty in her hands, completely unaware she was being so completely remoulded.

The mouth-watering thought made the situation even more sensual, if such a thing were possible, and all she had to do was tease that pretty head upwards to meet the waiting delicacy.

But yet again, this sensuous young brunette produced that wonderful capacity to surprise her. There was no objection, not even any hesitation. Even before she'd settled her knees either side of her face, Ella had already craned her neck upwards and begun to lap at her cunt.

"Oh my God, that's it, darling," she gasped happily. "Show Marilyn your gratitude for all she's done..."

12