Changing Direction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!!!"

She was so turned on she came with the first sweep of Marilyn's tongue, falling back against the Sheik's perspiration covered body as she screamed out her climax. Marilyn smiled to herself but didn't let up. Her lips slurped up the combination of champagne and juices from Ella's pussy, glancing up at Sheik as she did.

His fingers were softly stroking his cock as he watched the two women performing just for him. Marilyn exchanged a conspiratorial look with him and he nodded contentedly. This was what he wanted to see. What he was paying to see. Well, part of it anyway...

Tilting her head to one side, Marilyn brushed a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear. Lewdly flicking her tongue in his direction, she gave him one last, devilish look, before dropping her head again.

"Oh God," Ella cried, stretching her body like a cat.

Her hips arched helplessly, pushing herself upwards into her lovers tongue. As a second orgasm approached, Marilyn sucked in her drenched clit. When she rolled the little bud around the inside of her mouth, chewing on it, Ella's climax exploded.

It was too much for the Sheik.

His fingers wrapped themselves in the Ella's hair, roughly tugging her flat on the bed. Marilyn smiled. He'd been such a gentleman at dinner, but now her brunette friend was seeing the real side of him. Not that it was overawing Ella. The sweet darling was already spreading her shapely legs and reaching out for his monster of a cock.

The night was progressing even better than she could have hoped.

----------

Ella moaned again. She'd been with some big guys over the years but the Sheik's humungous manhood filled her more completely than she thought possible. How long had they been fucking? Time had lost meaning at some point during the night.

He was so powerful, too—so commanding—a real man who knew what he wanted and took what he could. She adored that.

His cock changed angle, brushing her clit as he raised himself to his knees. His mouth dipped to suck on her tits. Oh dear God. He thirst for her was unquenchable as her own for his huge cock.

When he pumped harder, she let out another moan. Her other leg reached up around his back, digging into the top of his ass with her heels and pulling him closer. He duly obliged by sinking another couple of inches inside her. No-one had ever been this deep in her.

Her eyes rolled and her head spun in delicious lust. The wonderful bastard was going to split her in two!!

His hands slid under her ass and she pushed up off the bed with her hands, giving him better access to what he desired. Only her shoulders and the soles of her feet remained on the mattress as she arched herself up into him. She moaned again, over and over, and it seemed that the sounds of arousal only inspired the Sheik to abuse her more.

She had so much to look forward to—her visit to Oman, her screen test. But right now, nothing mattered except for that wonderfully thick donkey-dick pounding inside her. She was his little harem slut for evening and it couldn't have felt better.

12