Changing Direction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really was a slutty insatiable little bitch.

The familiar voice in her head purred its approval.

Epilogue

"So how was he?" Marilyn asked, shooting Ella a warm smile.

The two women were enjoying the uninterrupted view of the endless blue ocean from their sun loungers while they took a drink at the pool area. The five-star Grand Hyatt Muscat was situated on a pristine stretch of private beach in the capital of the Sultanate of Oman and, courtesy of the Sheik, naturally, it had been their home for almost a week.

"You were an hour late for breakfast," Marilyn went on. "He must have worn you out."

"Well, he was very enthusiastic," Ella chuckled happily, recalling the previous night's activities, "But not enough to run me into the ground. Mind you, his friend was quite a tiger, too."

Marilyn's eyes lit up. She so loved Ella's free spirit. Releasing it had been such a pleasure.

"Really?" she said, leaning forward in anticipation.

Marilyn's fabulous tits spilled out of that little top in every direction. If Ella was the type, she would have been jealous. The whole of the Arabic population seemed to love blonde buxom Western women, especially when they looked like Marilyn Monroe.

Maybe her own curves could do with a little enhancement? Those Arabic clients of theirs could barely tear their eyes away from Marilyn's impressive cleavage and now that she was earning the money she was, why not enhance her own assets?

Mind you, she'd had more than her own fair share of admirers this week, especially with her dressed the way she had this week.

Today's outfit consisted of a black top that was smaller than most string bikinis and barely covered her nipples, let alone the rest of her tits. And her extremely short black wrap skirt displayed the base of her perky ass every time she took a step in the gorgeous five inch wedge heels she so adored. Her navel was pierced with a dangling string of diamonds—the latest of several presents from the Sheik—and her legs, like the rest of her exposed skin, were shimmering with body lotion.

"He had a friend?" Marilyn pressed again, leaning so far forward that she could see a hint of nipple.

Ella's body responded in kind, fidgeting just a little at the sight of her friend.

"Mmhmm," she replied seriously.

Then a wicked grin spread across her face.

"His name was Amir bin Khalid and he's invited me to a party the night after tomorrow. I don't think that Ahmed was too impressed, but what the heck. I put a smile back on his face by agreeing to see him again tomorrow night, so, tonight I'm yours, tomorrow I'll see Ahmed, then Amir the next night and after that—"

"After that," Marilyn interrupted, "you and I are entertaining two of the Sheik's newer clients."

"A girl never has a moment's peace," Ella joked, and the two women dissolved into laughter.

It was true. They'd been entertained by the Sheik the first night of their arrival in Oban—his wife had been away somewhere, neither girl cared where—which had consisted of an expensive dinner, a full evening at the Grand casino, and the rest of night in the Sheik's bed. That man was insatiable. Ella adored him.

Since that first night, she and Marilyn had spent each night separately 'entertaining' some of his important clients, with more of the same scheduled for the rest of their stay. There wasn't a single evening either of them had free for the duration of their stay.

Ella loved it...

When they returned to England, she had another photo shoot lined up, and shortly after that she was scheduled to appear in her very first porn movie. Her bank balance was overflowing.

"Girl's in our profession don't have a moment's peace," Marilyn replied, with a seductive smile. "That's why we're so rich and fulfilled."

"Fulfilled," Ella laughed. "Yes, I think you could say I'm fulfilled."

The two women burst out laughing again.

"It's a shame to keep our fulfilment to ourselves," Marilyn calmly said, nodding to Ella at the curvy redhead who was sitting alone beside the pool across from them. "Especially tonight..."

They'd noticed the girl on the second morning of their stay and after a few discreet enquiries, Marilyn had discovered she was twenty-two, single, and on holiday in Oban with her parents. She poured a couple of fresh glasses of champagne and handed them to Ella.

"Now, I suggest you go and work that magic of yours, darling."

----------

The redhead had just grasped the bottom of her tee, her arms crossing in the process, and peeled it over her head. Ella stood quietly to the right of her for a moment, allowing her eyes to rove across the girl's luscious curves. Underneath she wore a tiny, red string bikini top that barely housed her full breasts, and a similarly small pair of bottoms.

Ella placed both glasses of champagne on the edge of the pool, and then dove fluidly into the water. She comfortably completed a lap and when she swam back, she pulled herself up onto the lip of the pool and slicked back her wet, dark hair, allowing the water to cascade down her shoulders onto the swell of her breasts just above the water line.

She made a very tempting sight. All eyes were on her, she knew, but Ella only had one target in mind. She licked her lips softly like a predator eyeing up its prey.

"Care to join me?" she smiled across to the girl, nodding at the glasses of bubbly beside her. "I got them for us."

"You did?" the girl asked, with a cautious smile.

It was only natural that she was a little nervous and unsure. It would make her transition all the more delicious.

Ella let out a throaty laugh and nodded. For a moment it appeared as if the young woman was unsure what to do, but then she let her curiosity get the better of her and walked across to the pool. She sat down next to the still partially submerged Ella, sliding her legs into the warm water beside her.

"Thank you," she hesitantly said, picking up one of the glasses and taking a sip. "What have I done to deserve this?"

Ella smiled softly. The approach was more or less the same that Marilyn had used with her on that Dubai beach.

"My friend and I noticed you earlier this week," she said. "I'm Ella, by the way."

"Carla," the girl said.

"It's good to meet you, Carla," she said, clinking her glass against the redhead's. "My friend and I are both models and it just so happens that the agency is looking for fresh talent."

The girl's eyes widened almost perceptibly. She was taking the bait, undeniably, just like Ella had all those months ago.

"Occasionally it's possible to find a new gem, a fresh face who expresses an interest in a modelling career," she added, using the same words Marilyn had used on her.

They seemed so perfect now.

She shifted in the water again, this time freeing her right hand to let it stray almost innocently along the girl's thigh. The outline of the redhead's nipples suddenly appeared through her bikini top. Ella let the girl see that she had noticed before continuing.

"Have you modelled before, Carla?"

"Me?" The girl gushed at the compliment. "No I haven't. I'd love too, though. What's it like?"

"It's a fabulous life," Ella sweetly told her, batting her long lashes with a seductive gaze.

Her fingers danced higher, sliding along the inside of Carla's thigh. She was testing the water between them, just like Marilyn had done when she'd begun to smooth the suntan oil across Ella's skin.

She allowed her fingers to linger a moment longer before she pulled them away. The girl was nervous, but the lack of any objection told her everything she needed to know.

"We were wondering," Ella continued, "my friend and I, why don't you join us for a drink after dinner tonight. We can share a few experiences together and then we'll tell you everything you need to know about a career in the most exciting industry in the world..."

THE END

© deliciousthoughts

12