All Comments on 'Changing Room Sex'

by seducethemind69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For a first it was okay

You seemed to avoid many of the mistakes first time writers seem to make, so that is good. You have the mechanics down. Now, first off you need to slow down. Who are these people? We know nothing about them as they enter a dressing room to fuck. It sounds like they might know each other, are they shopping at the store together? Did they meet in the store, caught each other's eyes over the racks of clothes? There is a lot more excitement to be built up but we never get that, we just got the pay off.

Submitting the story is exciting, the rush is very nice, but to get the truly good feelings you need to slow it down a bit and write more of a story instead of just a sex scene. Keep up the good work.

H2Okie79H2Okie79over 13 years ago
Not bad...

That's a fantasy of mine as well. I got hard reading it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

Like the others have said, well done. Based on the idea, it was straight shot to the sex so its paced as it should be. You should definitely consider writing more in-depth stories in the future, it will make more of writing even better.

Luckily i've had the chance to to have sex in a changing room and it is very exciting. Especially when someone else is in another stall. If you or anyone gets the chance, do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous