Changing Rooms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No way,' said one of them. It was Adam, maybe the fittest guy in my year at school. He moved forward and stood in front of me, put his hands on my waist and looked right into my eyes. Cocky bastard. 'She's fucking gagging for it,' he said, still looking right at me and then he lowered his voice and said, huskily: 'Wanna suck my meat, bitch? Want to drink my fuck juice?' He started gently thrusting his hips back and forth in front of me. 'Take it bitch,' he said. 'Take it, you sexy slut.'

And then he broke up laughing, and moved off. The other lads were laughing too. I recognised everybody: Adam, Vikki, Neil, Dan, and Craig. Kev went to pick up a can from the box of them by Craig.

'Now we all know,' said Craig, 'that the hottest thing two lasses can do is get off with each other.' Hoots and laughing grins from the other guys. Craig raised up his hands in a kind of shrug. 'So girls, get it on.'

Vikki wore little denim hotpants, her bare legs tanned and smooth. White heeled trainers. A grey crop top that showed off her belly button piercing and the taut, smooth basin of her stomach. Long platinum blonde hair; dark eyes.

Then this static image of a young, sexy girl moved, breasts bobbing with every step she took towards me. She pressed her hand against my belly, leaned in, and kissed me, deeply and with tongues – before turning coyly back to the guys and smiling.

I couldn't believe it! Not only had I convinced the lads that I was a girl, they were getting off on seeing me kiss a girl! I felt my cock stirring in my girl boxers.

And then Vikki was turning back around, facing me, gently leaning in again, her lips brushing mine. I moved my hands automatically, feeling the soft skin on her curved back, pushing one hand into the waistband of her hotpants and cupping her ass as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I could feel myself getting hot; could feel her cupping one of the fake breasts and rubbing it.

I moaned, slid my hand out of the waist band at the back of her hotpants and stuck it in the front, feeling her warmth. She was wet. The lads jeered and egged us on, as she lifted up one leg and started rubbing her thigh against mine, hungrily.

And then abruptly she broke off kissing me, looked at me with wide eyes, her leg suspended in mid-rub. Her eyes flickered down, she gave a short little smile, and went back to kissing me, deeper this time – and I realised she'd felt my dick, pushing out through my jeans.

Shit! Was she bothered? As she kissed me, she didn't seem bothered. So she wasn't about to rat me out to the guys... but this was Vikki. She could make an angel's life hell.

As I'm thinking that I'm just going to have to go along with whatever happens I realise that there's no other noise but the sound of our kissing, only the odd comment passing between the guys now, and much more sombre.

Looking past Vikki's shoulder I see a couple of the lads have their cocks out, Kev one of them. He beckons me over, and I gingerly break away from Vik – not sure what she'll do or say, scared that she's going to shout out that I'm a boy.

But she doesn't. The lads watch me walk towards Kev – I try to sway my hips, and they grin and rub their crotches.

Kev leans up against one of the fences, rubbing his cock through his trackie bottoms. I kiss him long on the lips, gently moving his hand off his crotch and placing my own there; slowly rubbing.

Impatient, he knocks my hand away, pulls his trackies and boxers down and lets his thick rod flop out. It's semi-hard.

'Suck it, Ash.'

I get down on my knees, feeling the gravel of the path, and slowly slide my mouth around the head of his cock. Craig lets out a 'yeah' and I look along the fence to see Vik, kneeling in front of Adam's cut cock. That dick looks hot: trimmed and large; perfectly straight. She starts deep-throating him, slow at first.

Then Kev's hand is on the back of my head, pushing me toward his wet cock. My lips part, and I tongue the head of his penis, lapping at the wetness. His hand eases me down his smooth shaft, until my nose hits his abs, and then I slide out – wrapping my lips tight around his stiff dick, sucking on the tip as I rock back.

I stroked my false nails over the soft skin of his balls, slipping one finger along his gooch towards his asshole.

As he groaned, I heard Adam's breathing getting faster, saw Vik bobbing quickly on the head of his beautiful dick – and watched as Adam pushed her back a little, so he could watch himself spurt into her willing mouth. Some of his cum sprayed onto her lips; she licked it off, stood up and kissed him while he held her close.

'All right!' shouts Neil, grinning as Vik walks over to him, sexily, and kneels down before him.

I realise I have to up my game, and stroke Kev's ball-sack more, my middle finger massaging his anus.

'Oh shit,' he says – turned on by me; turned on by the sight of Vik sucking hungrily on Neil's cock.

He grabs the back of my head with both hands and pushes himself roughly all the way to the back of my throat – I hold my breath, waiting for him to come, and when he does it's with a convulsive thrust of his hips, as he shoots right inside me.

When he withdraws, there's a long line of white cum from my mouth to his cock; I lean forward and lick it up, cleaning his cock for him while looking up. His face is blissful; flushed.

I stand up next to Kev, watching Vik as she takes Neil in her mouth. Kev is absentmindedly rubbing the small of my back; I stand sideways on to him, putting my arm over his chest and on his opposite shoulder, as we watch.

Craig throws away his empty can and starts tugging on Vikki's hotpants. She understands and gets down on all fours; Neil has to crouch to keep himself jammed between those wet lips. Craig takes his cock out – long, thick; maybe 10 inches. And I'm thinking that there's no way he'll get that in there, not without lube anyway.

But Vikki, she's some kind of anal queen. Craig slaps his cock against her bare buttocks, slides it up and down between her two cheeks and then positions himself at her butt hole. He hasn't licked her out, hasn't even spat on his cock or her hole – just slowly pushes himself inside.

She arcs her back when he slips up her chute, but hardly breaks stride with Neil, still gagging on his hard cock.

Craig lets out a moan. 'Fuck me,' he says. 'You're so tight.'

And then he's in, all the way. Balls deep in her tight little ass, her hotpants around her knees as she kneels all-fours on the ground, spit-roasted by these two lads. Her tits bounce beneath the crop top; hair pushed over to one side, showing this most intense, pleasured look on her face as she lets them take her.

I look at Kev, smiling – and see him return a tight little smile of his own. His hand's on my buttocks, and I get the message.

Kev calls Dan over, who moves away from Adam where they were cheering on Neil and Craig.

'Get this bitch to suck your dick,' Kev tells him, motioning me into position.

'Fuck yeah,' Dan says. He's a short, stocky lad, old-school charva in Nike tracksuit and Rockports.

He pulls his cock out of his trackies – no underwear – and it's fat but short, though he's already hard. I can easily take him in my whole mouth and I do. He's quite vocal, but quiet because we're so near peoples houses here. He groans as I slurp on his cock.

I feel Kev peeling down the skin-tight jeans I'm wearing; feel his wet finger sliding towards my hole. I know he can't eat me out here – the other lads would freak if he was to tongue my asshole – but he does his best to lube me up, spitting on my ass and fingering my butt.

I'm starting to get hot and flushed as I feel his finger sliding in and out of me while I'm sucking on this fat cock. I look up at Dan's face, and he's got a thin smile as he looks down at me, watching me hungrily taking his cock in my mouth and enjoying it. He sighs a few times, and groans some more.

I feel Kev, a temporary pressure over my butt hole before he pops in – and then I'm riding his cock, rocking back and forth in time to his own thrusts and pushes; feeling the cocks going in and out of my throat and butt I feel great. I feel horny and sexy, excited at being used by these guys, being fucked outside in a nearly-public place.

My breasts bounce back and forth in the bra, threatening to break loose (which would be a disaster). I so desperately want to draw out my own cock and rub it, tease it until it shoots hot cum all over the ground; want to shoot my load all over Dan's face, or better yet flip him over and slide my cock – my cock that is better than his – right up his tight ass and bury my load in his butt. But I can't...

So I'm bouncing, rocking back and forth, moaning a little, like a slutty girl, as these two hard lads fuck me raw.

'What's this like?' says Adam, knida jokingly. 'Everybody paired up and left me, that it? I want me cock sucked!'

'The lasses kinda have their mouths full,' Kev says, strain sounding in his voice as he pumps me hard. I'm holding onto Dan with one hand, feeling his tight butt through his trackies.

Dan and Craig chuckle.

'You think it's funny like?' Adam's not a hard lad, not compared to the others, but he has an ego to him that he doesn't like getting knocked; can't take a joke.

'Whatever,' Craig says, and goes back to concentrating on Vik's fine ass. He's throbbing, pumping away at her rhythmically; she mewls and groans, sometimes leaving off sucking Neil's cock to tell them both to fuck her harder.

I see Adam take out his cock, and slap it towards Craig's face.

'Hey man! What the fuck!' Craig backs off, trying not to slip out of Vikki's butt.

She leaves off sucking on Neil for a moment to tell Adam to sort himself the fuck out and stop shitting around; she'll suck his dick after.

'Want my dick sucked now,' Adam says.

He walks over to us, where Kev and Dan are still plugging away at me. I can feel them getting ready to come, soon, but I'm trying not to let them – I want to be their bitch for a little longer, want to feel them pressing themselves deeper and deeper inside of me...

Then Kev stops, and I hear him protesting behind me; take my lips off Dan and look back. Adam's grabbed Kev's head, and is trying to get him to suck on his cock.

'Fuck off man, get that fucking thing away from me!'

The Adam slaps Kev on the cheek, not hard but enough to shock Kev, whose mouth just kinda falls open and gives Adam the opportunity he needs. He slams his cock into Kev's mouth, and when Kev tries to break free he just holds him there. Adam's balls are knocking against Kev's chin as the sexiest lad in the year at school tries to get a blowjob off one of his straight mates.

And I think this is just about the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Kev struggles a little more, but it seems like the fight has gone out of him. Sensing this, Adam gently eases himself back – and holds himself about midway out past Kev's lips.

And then slowly, Adam slides himself back in.

I realise everybody's watching this little scene, and we're all a bit shocked. More, when Kev seems to be moving his head, pushing his lips back and forth over Adam's cock. He moans a couple times, like he's enjoying it.

Then Kev's dick is pushing at my butt hole again, and he starts picking up that same rhythm – and he's still rock hard, even though he's sucking on a guy's dick.

'Fucking amazing,' Adam says. 'Probably better than Vikki,' and he laughs mockingly.

Now Dan's lining his cock back up in front of me, and I see that the others have already started up again and that they're not going to be long in coming.

I'm even more turned on now, thinking of Kev behind me sucking on Adam's cock as he plunges his way into my ass. I imagine Kev bending over and letting Adam fuck him; can see them getting off with each other in my mind's eye, me there, sucking on their cocks – getting spit-roasted by them—

'Oh fuckkk!' says Adam. 'Take that cock, Kev. Suck my fuckin' cock you slut!'

He thrusts, deep and fast, the tip of his cock surely knocking against the back of Kev's throat; I hear Kev gargling, but he doesn't give up – just keeps bobbing.

When Adam comes, he holds Kev's head in place to force him to swallow it. Kev's so turned on by this that he shoots his load up my ass – like right up it, I feel it surging up through me. A few seconds later Dan's buttocks tighten and I feel his cock pulsing as he comes in my mouth.

I lick Dan clean, shuffling forwards to do so; and see Kev, who's now kneeling in front of Adam, using his tongue to lick at Adam's cock and balls. I am so turned on, it is torture not being able to whip out my dick and jack off. I imagine coming on Dan's Rockports and being told to lick them clean after.

Adam groans, his back arching as Kev stimulates his tender bell end.

'What the fuck you doing Adam?'

It's Vikki, pissed off. Neil and Craig have opened another couple of cans; are drinking like nothing special is going on. Their indifference seems so out of sorts with things – with the fact that Kev has just sucked Adam off and swallowed down his cum; that they've just taken part in a seven-person orgy and shot their loads in one of the hottest girls in the school. That I am so fucking horny and turned on and I can't do anything about it.

Adam taps Kev's shoulder; and Kev looks up, guiltily, stands up and moves towards Craig and the box of lager. He doesn't look at me.

Adam shrugs. 'Getting a proper blowjob,' he says. 'Kev could teach you a thing or two,' he grins. 'Yeah Kev?'

Kev just ignores him, starts talking to Neil. It's like nothing has happened.

Vikki starts to chatter away angrily, but then Adam claps his hands decisively. 'All right lads,' he says. 'We're going off to Vik's now, yeah? Her mam's away – we got the place to ourselves.'

I look at Vik, pouting sulkily, and then at Adam whose eyes shine with excitement. The lads nod, and I go over to Kev but he ignores me when I try to speak to him.

We make our way to Vik's house, somewhere on the estate and nearby; I walk next to her, worrying what's going through Kev's mind; careful to guide Vikki's conversation in case she realises I'm wearing her boots and decides she wants them back. Trying to avoid that, or anything where she'd have an excuse to reveal me for what I am.

By the time we get to her mam's house I'm nervous – still feeling the adrenaline rush of my horniness, excited for what might be happening next, but equally unsure about carrying on any further.

In the lounge, Adam settles himself into the leather settee, arms outspread. We're all in that room, opening up a new box of lager and about to settle in.

'Well Kev,' says Adam, grinning, 'if you like sucking cock so much maybe it's time we started treating you like a fucking lass, eh?' He clicks his fingers, motions to Vik. 'Get him sorted for us proper lads, will you Vik?'

12