Chantilly Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tough."

"I prefer to dwell on those who had the time of their lives when away and will return to "people like you with repeat business."

"Well it's just like life in many directions. For example, see these, she said, jiggling a breast with a hand under it. Mine began their journey by spouting when I was about eight months through my thirteenth year. I then found a curious thing as I grew older... males couldn't keep their eyes off them while females pretended to ignore them."

"There came a problem. I thought they were becoming too large."

"Accept what you've got," said my mother, an unreliable consultant because when she was a kid she pretended she was a countess and through her teens kept up the pretence and today people really believe her claim she is a countess in her own right. Our Government knighted the President of the Republic of Kissock, who is my father, when he resigned to become president and that gave my mother the honorary title of a ladyship. But being Italian she dreams on that one day the Italian Government will authenticate her claim to being a countess. Perhaps our government will resolve the problem for mother and elevate daddy in the peerage when he retires."

"An aunt told me not to worry about what I had because when women age most still remain unhappy with their breasts and dream of the days when their breast were full, perky and sexy. I guess we all worry too much."

"I dreamed that I would grown up like my girlfriends, have lots a boyfriends and marry the one who suited me best and then start pregnancies."

"Well that dreamed was wrecked because I am blessed with beautiful hair and apparently people think I am beautiful and have a great figure. Guys my age generally stood off, having this crazy idea I was too good for them and untouchable because I was the Prime Minister's daughter and it worsened when I was became the president's daughter because at home I'm shadowed by two national security guys who try to look nonchalant but in reality stick out like sore thumbs."

"Okay you may well be thinking so what, the spoilt little brat has only experienced what she deserved?"

"Well you could be right. But when I was a kid I made money selling fish in my aunt's stall in our most popular market. It was rather unpleasant but I stuck to it because someone had to sell the fish off my uncle's boat and mom and dad told me that if I wanted to have money to spend then to go out and earn it. I began selling in that market at the age of eight and a half, the time when my pocket money from my parents stopped."

"I guess you can seek where this is heading."

"It might seem crazy that our government should make me a baroness when most of our parliamentarians would have remembered me when I was a dirty-faced kid selling fish out of boxes of shaved ice. Well the moral here is things change."

"I was sent to London for my secondary and then university education and that sure as hell broadened my mind. At secondary school I was beaten up and offered and accepted cigarettes and at university I experienced sex, lots of it because guys didn't know who I was and I experimented with drugs but then met this nerdy son of an earl and he threatened to dump me unless I stopped popping pills. I preferred sex to drugs so the decision wasn't difficult."

"I went home with a masters in marine science but couldn't find employment with the Department of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries even being the daughter of the President because they said they weren't recruiting and I was too sexy and too flighty to be working for them. Sex dried up because I was back home and guys weren't interested in me anyway because I was unemployed. But fortunately my old girlfriends would take me out to dinner and dance with me so I maintained a bit of a social life."

"Then dad, worried about me not working, decided to have a quiet word with an old parliamentary colleague and lo-ho I was appointed to run our country's only tourism office abroad, in London.

"I have a staff of three and was supposed to implement tourism projects arriving from our Department of Tourism but none came. I then found my uncle for whom I'd sold fish when I was a kid had bought a new fishing boat and was in financial difficulties with repayments. So I came up with an idea of how to promote his business and had my office computer guy put my words and the picture I supplied together for a newspaper and magazine advertisement. Well I kept the stuff simple and homely, because that's how I am and because I know being on holiday is not always fun. But I knew many guys go fishing and never catch a thing so my advertisement offered the dream of a fishing holiday on a boat showing 400 fish strung up in rigging with the promise they could keep all they caught. Well people from the UK are still going to Kissock in huge numbers for the fishing with my uncle and his mates who have now formed a consortium of owner-operator fishing boats for charter."

"I was excited by my success. All fishing charters are now booked 12 months ahead and the guys are having bigger boats built and so our boat building industry is booming, our hotels haven't had it so good for some years and on and on it goes. I almost wet my pants thinking this is all because of me, well substantially because of me."

"And then because of my service to tourism, and no doubt because I'm the president's daughter, our Government made me a baroness. Now here's something that might interest you. Why did I choose to become Baroness Augustine? Well because that's the historic name of the locality of our fishing port and another place I promoted that is now also receiving heaps of tourists, the Basil Lane Markets where I used to sell fish. Incidentally those three grinning women, real characters, who were in that photograph used in that ad, are the younger sisters of three of dad's best friends and I thought my earthy approach to tourism injected with a bit of humour would work and by heck it sure has. Those two ads ran just the once in several publications have already sent more that 50,000 extra tourists to Kissock. I haven't received a salary increase or even a letter of commendation from the department I work for. I suppose they think my title is sufficient and with my father being the president I don't need money. Well that's life, it's just such a laugh."

"Well to wrap up, let me tell you this. A month ago I took five journalists and two others who paid their way, to Kissock It worked as designed. They all had such a good time and each of them wrote at least one complimentary article about just how good Kissock is as a holiday destination. Two days ago I called those seven journalists to thank them and made an astonishing discovery: four of those journalists have already booked to take their families to Kissock. Imagine the goodwill that could generated in time to come? Sometimes we do the right things."

"I had this idea of running a promo competition of going fishing with the president and dating the president's wife. Mom was all for it but dad knocked it on the head. I guess we can never win them all. Thanks for listening."

Chantilly received a standing ovation.

One interesting answer came to a question about Kissock's economy.

"For two centuries are economy was based on earning foreign funds from the export of mangos, lime, breadfruit, papaya, watermelons, bananas and fish. Those still remain staple exports but today the big earners come from tourism of course and gold and platinum low down in the walls of a ravine cut by an ancient river that once ran through our inland desert. We mine on a restricted basis to provide mining income for future generations."

At the end the function, Reggie escorted Chantilly to her room. She was quite shattered when he refused to enter. He went after kissing her goodnight and she slammed down on to the bed and sobbed in frustration, knowing her pussy had been lubing, wanting it. She drove home next morning, leaving at 5:00 and not seeing anyone connected with the conference.

On Monday at the office Chantilly twice picked up the phone to call Reggie. His work number was in the conference registration pack she'd picked up as she was leaving the hotel. But twice she baulked, deciding not to chase him. If he wanted her then he knew what to do.

He called two days later. Oh very cool, she gritted.

"Hi Chantilly I can't stop thinking of you."

She played dumb and asked who was speaking.

He sounded surprised and she said, "Reggie... Reggie who? Oh yes Reggie I met in York."

Reggie said almost accusingly, "I thought you'd remember me."

"Of course I do. The guy in a dark Italian cut suit who was appointed my conference host. You showed me some of the local sights for which I'm very grateful. York is a wonderful looking city."

"I was calling..."

She cut in and said, "Oh yes you were."

"Chantilly I'd like to take you to my parents' country home near Colchester, sixty miles north east of London, on Saturday afternoon. Mom and my sister can't stop talking about you."

"And what about you?"

"Oh I just fend their questions. I told you I can't stop thinking about you."

"Very well. We'll go in my vehicle. Tell me where to pick you up."

"Okay but why not my car?"

"Because if you lose interest in me I can leave when I wish."

Reggie said quite coldly as she wished and gave her his address and mobile phone number so he could be waiting outside for her.

"Do that if you wish but I can double park because some forgetful guy left diplomatic plates on my vehicle.

"God Chantilly, it's a serious offence to misuse diplomatic plates."

"No problem, my defence would be I hadn't noticed they were there and anyway one call to the Foreign Office and I would be excused because England would not like my father to cause an international incident over a pair of crummy plates."

"I see."

"Reggie I must ask you something. You're not gay are you?"

He was obviously shocked. "Most certainly not!"

She laughed and said thank goodness for that. He had her worried. She cut the call.

On Saturday Chantilly parked outside his third-floor flat and went around the car and sat in the passenger's seat and she called him and said she was parked outside.

"Omigod, I'll be right down."

He rushed out and she pointed to the driver's side and he rushed around the vehicle and got in and made no effort to kiss her. So she kissed him and said not to worry, if she were jailed her country would send its special assault team to free her.

That was said in jest but it panicked Reggie smoked the tires taking off and immediately behind them a police car siren sounded.

He pulled over.

A woman cop came up and Chantilly said told Reggie to wind the down the window.

"Sir you were illegally parked and then took off in possibly a dangerous manner. You also have diplomatic plates"

The policewoman leant forward to look at the passenger and said, "Omigod, Baroness Augustine."

"Good afternoon officer. We are running a bit late. We are on our way to Colchester."

"My Lady, traffic is heavy. We'll give you a siren escort to the ramp on to the A12. Keep close to us driver."

As they waited to set off, Reggie said, "Chantilly your behaviour is appalling."

"Well Mr Nice Guy. If you think back I made no claim that I was a diplomat and made no request for a police escort."

"Um gosh no, I'm sorry. Chantilly you must understand. For some reason you make me feel awkward and nervous."

"I have a way to cure that?"

"How?"

"Never you mind just now, it will make you nervous. Follow that cop car."

The big house was on a few acres grazing sheep a mile short of the town boundary. The driveway was full of visitor's vehicles.

"I thought this visit was to socialize with your parents and your sister?"

"And my married sister and her family. I'm annoyed with mom and Tess; it appears they've invited everyone."

Vehicles filled the driveway so Reggie drove up the centre lawn slowly to avoid cutting up the grass and to weave through trees. Someone had seen them because people began coming out of the house.

"I'm sorry about this," he said.

"It's fine. I'll be dating you and so we may as well get this over in one shot."

"Date me?"

"Reggie how can I have sex with you unless you date me?"

He turned a little white but said manfully, "Quite."

Chantilly thought that was an excellent and mature response.

"Here come mom and dad and sister Tess."

"They look happy and unafraid of me, not like someone we know."

"Chantilly, you're a baroness."

Ah, so that was it. He wasn't necessarily gutless.

"Welcome my lady," smiled Reggie's father and the good looking birthday girl performed a half curtsy. Reggie's beautifully dressed and made-up mom Beth kissed Chantilly in friendly fashion because they'd met before, at the conference in York.

"Everyone please call me Chantilly and also you sir."

"Welcome Chantilly, please call me Trevor. This is the birthday girl Tess."

"Happy birthday Tess. You are twenty-five today I understand?"

"Yes," she said as Chantilly dug into her handbag and pulled out a small black velvet box while Tess simpered, "Omigod you are so beautiful."

"Well yes I suppose I am. Here's a little something for your birthday Tess. It's from my favourite street market back home."

"Omigod, it's a gold bracelet."

"Yes but only 18 karat. It was handcrafted by one of my girlfriend's father. The government mines gold on the island. I brought the bracelet for such an occasion as this as we are bound to be seeing more of each other."

Family members looked at one another.

"Come and meet everyone," Beth said, taking Chantilly by the arm. "Many here are eager to meet you."

On the drive back to the city, Reggie said, "My family adores you. I'm sorry some of the extended family and family friends engaged you in such dumb conversations."

"One gets used to that. I'm glad your family accepts me."

"Um they asked me what did you mean when you said to Tess, quote, "We are bound to be seeing more of each other, end quote?"

"Well if we intend dating regularly we are bound to see them occasionally, don't you think?"

"Yes that follows. I suppose I can date you."

She swung around to look at him and caught the grin.

"Let's go straight to my apartment for sex."

"Jesus," he said, and the car wobbled a bit. "Okay."

Watching Reggie who was sprawled on the bed on his back, Chantilly took his erection in her hand and licked it up from his balls to the tip. She then dribble on the tip and took half the length into her mouth and then pulled his dick away with a plop.

"Now do you still feel awkward and nervous around me?"

He grinned and said, "Not at all. Get me off bitch."

She sucked him into her mouth and squeezed his balls hard.

Reggie yelped loudly and he rammed his dick deeply into her mouth.

Sucking noisily, she grinned, staring at him.

When the writhing and red-faced Reggie finally ejaculated he groaned, "I need to sleep."

"Oh now you don't, she spat and hauling herself up fed his leaking dick inside her. She them began bouncing and he found the energy to thrust and begin timing well. He grabbed her swinging tits and squeezed them and beginning to breath heavily, Chantilly's tongue flopped out the corner of her mouth.

* * *

Chantilly took Reggie to the island to meet her parents and everything went fine and he boggled when he first saw the size of the presidential palace and the grandeur of the staterooms. Her parents agreed to go to London for the engagement party.

The day before the couple left for Mauritius for a week's holiday, the Prime Minister called Chantilly in to a discussion and that afternoon he announced in Parliament that Chantilly, Baroness Augustine, would become Kissock's ambassador in London in three month's time when Ambassador Irene d'Rocke would return to Kissock to become Speaker of the House.

Reggie hugged her excitedly when hearing the news and Chantilly agreed with him they ought to marry before she took up her new post.

On Kissock's Independence Day, the Prime Minister announced President Brown had accepted the invitation to be honoured as the republic's first Earl.

"Omigod, your claim of being a countess will be legitimised," Chantilly said excitedly when her mum Donatella called her with the news.

THE END