Chapman & Associates Ch. 04

Story Info
What a team they make.
3.6k words
4.53
9.8k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mayor's wife's daughter.

It was a Friday when her cell buzzed as she sat at the kitchen counter in her condo. Sam was away for a the day for a doctor's check up and to visit her parents who were not happy about her current situation. Tess could never decide whether they were more upset with their oldest daughter about be an unwed mother or the fact that she was living a lesbian life style. Tess smiled. If they knew their daughter ate pussy for a living they would both have instant seizures.

Tess looked at her phone. "Need to talk, come to the office."

When Tess entered the office Anna was grinning. She pointed to Zoe's office. When Tess walked past Anna whispered. "Lucky bitch." But when Tess looked Anna was still grinning. In Zoe's office, Tess took a chair in front of Zoe's desk and crossed her legs letting her short shirt slide up her thigh.

Zoe smiled. "I've seen it already." She said.

"I know but it's been a while." Tess said. "I just want to keep your memory fresh."

"Trust me. It's fresh." Zoe said. She held out a slip and Tess took it.

After reading it Tess said. "So who is Margaret? And who is Kate?" and why all the secrecy?

"You are a very smart girl but your knowledge of local politics is greatly lacking." Zoe let that rest. "Margaret Weinstein is the wife of our illustrious mayor, and, a long time client of ours."

"Really?" Tess said. "Why have I not heard of her before?"

"She has been my personal client for a number of years." Zoe explained. "I have never mentioned her because of the sensitivity of the situation and there was never a need to."

"So why now?" Asked Tess.

"Ah, the other half of the message." Zoe pointed to the note.

"Kate?" Tess said.

"Kate." Zoe replied. "Kate is Kate Weinstein. Apparently the rebellious eighteen-year-old Daughter of Margaret and Mayor Simon Weinstein."

"OK, so they have trouble at home." What are we to do or more important, what am I to do?"

"Yes, well our Kate has decided she likes the company of girls." Zoe explained.

"Like mother like daughter?" Tess said.

"Well. Sort of." Zoe said. "Whereas Mrs. Weinstein has the wherewithal to keep her extramarital sex life private and pay me dearly for that service, the young Kate prefers to frequent gay bars, drawing unwanted attention to the first family of Phoenix."

"So, why don't you just collect two birds with two pay checks? Since your already down there, so to speak." Tess smiled at Zoe.

"Thought of that." Zoe said. "But."

"Ah." Tess said. "Out young Kate does not know about mom's special interests."

"Smart and beautiful." Zoe said. "I need you to use the beautiful side of your brain now."

Tess just held her hands out, palm up.

"Her mom has offered to set her up with a gay lover if she will stay out of the newspapers. And yes, she is aware mom will be paying for the service." Zoe explained.

"So, I'm to be a gay lover?" Tess asked.

"One of the best." Zoe replied. She handed Tess a photo of Kate. She was standing on a beach in a tiny yellow bikini somewhere in the islands. She was stunning. "That's current, no more that two months old."

"Where do I find our confused beauty?"

"Well that's the rub. Mom refuses to let her see anyone in public, anywhere, not even at one of our luxurious and discrete hotels. And she does not want her going out of town." Zoe said.

"Fuck me." Tess said. "You want me to fuck this girl in my own home."

"Yes." Zoe said. "But remember. She is beautiful, she is eighteen and mom is terribly rich, old money I hear."

"Eighteen?" Tess repeated. Zoe nodded. "How old is the money?"

Zoe smiled. "I knew I could count on you. This evening? Around nine?"

"Fine." Tess said. "May I leave now?"

Tess was on the sofa with her favorite jazz CD playing. It was the 1985 cut of Wynton Marsalis at the Met. She was wearing a cropped black cotton tee that showed a few inches of flat tummy and full-length plaid cotton pajamas. Conservative, yet youthful with out looking aggressive. That should pacify an eighteen-year old, she thought.

When the knock came at the door Tess though she knew what to expect but when the door opened she was forced to rethink everything she thought she knew. The angelic face looking at her was as petite and innocent as any Tess had ever seen. She was tall and slim but much more youthful that her eighteen years. The photo did not do justice to her. Tess moved so the girl could come in. As she closed the door and locked it, she watched the beauty enter the living room. She was wearing white linen shorts and a red silk top. She wore sandals and was not carrying a bag or a purse. It was obvious her rear pockets were empty as the shorts stretched over a truly magnificent round ass. Her legs were tanned and she was groomed and manicured to the nines.

Kate turned to Tess and offered a reserved smile. "My mom thinks this is the answer to my problems."

Tess smiled. "Moms are like that."

Kate smiled. "Why don't you tell me what your problem is?" Tess said.

"I think I'm gay." Kate said.

"You don't know?" Tess asked.

Kate shook her head.

"Your mother is under the impression that you are quite active." Tess said. "In that gay way."

"She's wrong." Kate said. "I go to gay bars and I flirt and I dance with them and I even make out a little but then I always see people watching me and I get scared and run home."

"Well no one is watching you tonight." Tess said.

"No." Kate Said.

"Well, then maybe your mom has had a good idea after all." Tess offered.

Kate nodded.

"Would you like to try?"

Kate nodded. Tess took her hand and said. "Come with me."

In Tess's bedroom, Tess set on the edge of the bed and looked at Kate. "You are amazingly beautiful." She said.

"So are you." Kate said.

"Show me." Tess said.

"What?" Kate asked.

"Show me how beautiful you are." Tess replied.

"You want me to undress?" Kate asked.

"I do." Tess said. "If that is what you want."

Kate lifted the hem of the red silk top and pulled it over her head. After trying to decide where she should put it, she finally just dropped it on the floor. Tess smiled. Kate slipped off her sandals and slowly reached for the button on her shorts and undid it. Her fingers shook as she tried to grip the zipper. When she finally had it down. She wiggled them over her hips and down her legs where she stepped out of them.

Kate stood there looking at Tess as if she was waiting for a complement. Tess remained quiet.

Kate unhooked her bra and dropped it.

"You are truly beautiful." Tess said.

Tess's words seemed to relax Kate and she slid her fingers into the top of her panties and pushed them over her ass and down her thighs where they fell to the floor.

Tess held out a hand and Kate walked toward her. When she was within reach, Tess ran a hand around her waist and pulled her close. Her fingers explored her ass cheeks and up her back. Finally Tess leaned in and their lips met. Kate's lips were quivering as they kissed. When Tess slipped her tongue into Kate's mouth, Kate's legs went weak and she leaned against Tess to keep from falling. When their lips parted Tess said. "My, am I going to love fucking you."

Tess pulled away from her and said. "Set down." Kate took Tess's spot in the edge of the bed. Tess drew the tee over her head and stood holding it as Kate eyed her small firm tits. She finally tossed it to the side and raised the tie strings at the waistband of her bottoms and slowly pulled them. She held out the strings and Kate took them. Kate then reached for Tess's hips and began to push the PJ's down as her hands ran over Tess's ass. Kate's breathing was short and erratic.

When the pajamas fell free onto the floor Tess put a hand behind Kate's head and pulled Kate to her left nipple. Kate took it into her mouth and sucked gently. When she released her breast, Kate looked at Tess. "Are you going to make love to me?"

"Take off my panties." Tess said. Kate's nervous fingers found their way inside Tess's panties and she pulled them over her ass and they fell down on the floor.

"Get up on the bed." Tess said and Kate scooted to the middle and laid back. Tess crawled up and put her left leg across Kate's middle. "First things first." She added. Tess eased a bit forward until she was setting on Kate's chest with her tits against the inside of her thighs.

Tess fondled her nipples between fingers and thumbs. Tess lifted and inched forward again until her sex rubbed at Kate's chin. Tess ran her hand through Kate's hair. "You need to learn to serve before you can appreciate the pleasure. Tess raised her hips without waiting for a response. She guided her sex to Kate's lips and settled down. She waited.

Then she felt the familiar touch as a wet tongue slowly and hesitantly brushed along her labia. Tess massaged Kate's head. 'Take you time baby. We have all weekend. You are going to learn every inch of me."

Kate slowly became a little bolder, pushing the tip of her tongue into Tess's vagina. "Oh, you are going to learn to love girls, love being with them, love serving them." Tess whispered. "I promise." She added.

Kate was lapping at Tess as Tess ran her right hand down between her legs. Two fingers pressed at her hood exposing her clit and causing it to thrust outward. "Here." She whispered. "Suck me." Kate took the tiny clit into her mouth and sucked down giving Tess her first, and very intense, climax of the evening.

Tess was standing at the sink in her bathroom. She was combing her hair after running a wet washcloth over her face. When she had checked her watch lying on the counter, it was after midnight. She had been riding young Kate's face for over two hours. After five major orgasms and countless small quakes, her pussy was red, swollen and quite sensitive. She had left the beautiful Kate gasping for air. When she crawled off of the girl, Kate's face was coated with Tess's juices and her lips were puffy and reddened.

Tess looked through the door at her bed as Kate rolled onto her side and curled into a fetal position. Tess smiled.

When Tess returned to the bed she crawled up beside Kate and kissed along the back of her shoulders. "You're doing fantastic baby." Tess lay on her back and rolled Kate over on top of her, She was a mess so Tess avoided kissing her. She simply put her hands on Kate's shoulders and pushed her down between her legs. Tess then drew her knees up against her chest. She took Kate's head in her hands, arched her back and lifted her ass off of the mattress. "You have gotten my pussy quite sore." Tess said. "Love me here." Tess guided Kate's lips to her anus and then she put a hand behind each knee and pulled her ass up so she could enjoy young Kate some more.

Kate worked Tess through two long climaxes over the next fifty minutes. Her lips seldom left her anus except for a few times when she was kissing over Tess's ass cheeks. Tess finally could hold her legs up no longer. When her fingers released them they flopped onto the bed along side the beautiful girl. "Pussy." Tess whispered. Kate brought her lips back to Tess's sex and lapped at her vaginal entrance and Tess moaned.

When Tess again opened her eyes the sun was filtering through the window blinds. She had no idea if she had fallen asleep or lost consciousness or when it may have occurred.

Tess raised her head and saw Kate asleep with her head lying on her abdomen. Kate slowly ran her hand through Kate's hair and then patted her cheek. She felt Kate stir. It took a few moments for Kate to remember where she was and what had happened. "I think we both need a shower." Tess said. Kate nodded, her head still pressed against Tess's stomach. "You more than me I think." Tess said.

Kate giggled.

The two were standing in the shower. With her new lover now well soaped and scrubbed at the hands of Tess and a large sponge, Tess had ventured in to kiss Kate for the first time. Their lips were wandering over each other's face and their tongues searched the other's mouths. Tess pulled her lips from Kate's. "What did you learn last night?"

Kate hesitated. "That you really like girls."

Tess smiled. "Well, yes but that's not what I mean." Tess slipped a hand between her legs and pushed a finger inside of her. "The sheets were soaked under me." Tess said. Kate smiled. "They were soaked under you too." She added.

Kate grinned. Tess asked. "How many times did you cum?"

"I lost count." Kate said.

"You see that's what I mean." Tess said. "When you are pleasing yourself while you are pleasing your lover." Tess added. "Then you can really appreciate being satisfied by someone else." She kissed Kate again.

"A client, I'm hoping." Tess looked up and smiled at Sam standing in the doorway. Kate looked too.

"Meet my only true love." Tess said and kissed Kate. For some reason that made Sam smile. "How did the checkup go?" Tess added.

"I'm perfect." Sam said.

Tess pulled her lips from Kate and said. "You certainly are." Tess led Kate from the shower and began toweling her off. She then handed Kate a towel and stood watching Sam as the beautiful Kate dried her. When she was finished she took Kate's hand again and led her toward the bedroom. When Tess passed Sam she stopped and drew Kate to her with Kate's back against her chest. "Say hi to Sam." She said.

"Kate said. "Hi, Sam."

"Hello Kate. And my aren't you the pretty one." Sam said.

Kate looked up at Tess. "Is she mad at me?" Tess shook her head.

"Are you enjoying your visit?" Sam asked.

Kate nodded. Tess said. "Why don't we invite Sam to join us?"

Kate nodded.

"Lose those panties and meet us on the bed." Tess said

Kate and Tess lay beside each other kissing and watching Sam undress. When she was nude, she crawled up between the two girls and lay down. Tess got off of the bed and said. "Show my lover what you learned last night."

"Tell me again." Sam said. "Which one of us is the lover?"

"You are." Tess replied.

Sam looked at Kate. "That means you're up baby." Sam guided Kate over on her stomach and down between her legs. When Kate's lips touched Sam's pussy she sucked in a gulp of air. It had been weeks since one of her clients had felt the need to please her. So at work or at home, it was Sam doing the serving while her own sex went unattended.

She lay her head on the pillow and enjoyed the young beauty between her legs and watched Tess step into a harness. She snapped the belt around her waist and fixed the straps around both thighs then she pulled them so tight her legs reddened. Once strapped in, she took a large ten-inch black rubber dong and snapped it into place on the harness.

Tess squeezed a large gob of lube onto her fingers and slowly rubbed her hand along the length of it. When she was ready she crawled up on the end of the bed and slid a hand under Kate's stomach. She lifted the girl up and pushed a pillow under her.

Kate tried to look up once but Sam's hand was there to ease her back. "Focus on me Baby." Sam whispered. Tess grinned.

Tess leaned over the girl and kissed up her spine to the back of her neck. "Sometimes." She whispered. "Girls like to fuck other girls." Tess pushed the big dong into Kate and as Kate grunted at the invader, Tess kept up a steady pressure causing the fat dick to slowly slip into her sex.

Kate whimpered as Tess's continuous force behind the cock allowed it to reach its full depth with out ever pausing. Once the harness was pressing against Kate's ass cheeks, Tess started a slow pull out until only the fat head remained in her vagina. As Tess entered her the next time she increased her speed and sank it into the girl causing a gasp to escape from her lips still being pressed to Sam's pussy.

Kate began to lick at Sam as Tess fucked her with long deep strokes. Kate was arching her back and sucking on Sam's clit as an earthmoving climax hit her. San grabbed her hair and worked her hips, rubbing her sex over Kate's face and she joined Kate in dual orgasms. Tess continued to fuck her, dragging Kate's climax to new lengths.

When Tess pulled the dick free with a pop, Kate moaned out and raised her ass trying to keep the fat dong inside her. Tess dropped to the bed beside the girls as Sam continued to urge Kate to attend to her cunt. Kate licked slowly.

Sam moaned and Tess watched and Kate sucked and the three spent the next ten minutes just that way. Finally Tess got her strength back and set up. She knelt behind Kate again and said. "How about it? Would you like a little more?" Kate moaned and raised her ass and began humping air. Kate steadied the girl as she found her slit and guided the cock into her.

Tess slammed it deep and Kate pulled her head free of Sam and cried out. "Jesus, holy fuck." She said. "I, I, please, fuck." Kate babbled.

Tess fucked the girl to frenzy and Kate tossed her head and worked her ass onto Tess's rubber cock. The next climax was like a lightening bolt. Kate's legs straightened and her arms reached out and grabbed up hands full of bedding. Kate cried into Sam's pussy.

Tess finally pulled out and stood up. She uncooked the harness and looked at Sam. "I think she is there." Tess said. Take her to your room and please her."

Sam crawled off of the bed and helped Kate to her feet. She led her down the hall and into her own bedroom. Tess heard the door close.

Tess had taken a second shower, slipped on a tee and panties and was in the den listening to Wynton play his horn again. She checked the clock. It had been an hour and a half since she had sent Sam and Kate to Sam's room. She got up and went down the hall. As she opened the door she saw the back of Sam's head between Kate's legs. Kate was rolling her hips and whimpering, her hands were wadded into the sheets. Kate had her legs in the air and sideways and her feet were bent forward with her toes crunched.

Tess sat down on the bed. Tears were flowing from Kate's eyes. Tess leaned down to kiss her on her breast. Kate's eyes opened slowly. Between the sniffles, Kate said. "I love her. Oh God I love her."

"Tess patted Sam on the back of the head. "I think she's done." Sam immediately sat up on her knees.

"You didn't say how long I was supposed to do her." Sam explained.

"I know." Tess said. "My fault." Tess stood up. "Get her dressed."

When the two girls entered the den, Sam was still flushed and disheveled. Kate on the other hand, thanks to Sam's attention, was washed, combed and perfumed and redressed as if she had just arrived.

Tess was setting in an armchair. She took one of Kate's hands and pulled her down into her lap. "So. Now you know. You are gay." Tess said. Kate nodded. "But here's the thing. That's not against the law. If you want to be with girls then be with girls and anyone who does not approve can go fuck them self.

Kate giggled. "But now," Tess said. "When you meet a girl you like and you look into her eyes she will know what you know." Tess kissed her cheek. "Nothing else much matters."

"What about you?" Kate asked.

"Sweetie." Tess said. "I am always here but I cost a lot more. You can go out and find the girl of you dreams or you can find a new one every night but now you know what to do and what to demand in return." Tess kissed her cheek as Kate's cell rang.

Kate took it out of her front pocket and looked at the screen. "My ride is here." Sam saw her out and locked the door. When she turned back, Tess was walking down the hall. "I love her? Really?"

"Hey, I fucked the hell out of her." Sam replied.

Tess pulled her tee off as she went into Sam's room. "You're going to have to convince me." Tess called out.

"How fucking much convincing does one girl need?" Sam mumbled. "Hey." She called out heading down the hall. "Do I get paid for tonight?"

"Yes. Right now." Tess shouted. Sam was giggling as she closed her bedroom door.