All Comments on 'Charity Begins at Home'

by DonnyDickson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniabout 14 years ago
Great work!

A good, self-contained short story that has good pacing (fast enough for a short story, but not "This is John and Sally, they're siblings...oh, now they're in bed" fast), great description, fairly good dialogue (I'm not sure how you could do better with the brevity of the story), and a plot that isn't totally ludicrous. ^_^ Yeah, I'm giving half-assed compliments, but your work is improving each time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more

needs a second chapter maybe mom could catch them and what happens with his girlfriend and her boyfriend

DonnyDicksonDonnyDicksonabout 14 years agoAuthor
All comments appreciated

A lot of my work has seen previous publication in some magazines and anthologies of my works are available for sale. (If mentioning this is wrong, please let me know. I'm not entirely sure of the protocols here. ) Sharing my stories with the Literotica family is quickly becoming a great resource for getting a more personal feel for what my stories bring to my readers. I haven't made it a point to do continuous chapters of existing works, but it's quickly becoming clear that I need to rethink that!

Thanks again!

- Donny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Way too fuckig hot

That was incredible. My cock is still rock hard just thinking about it.

bob63bob63about 14 years ago
great story

i loved it . it was sex and i would love to read another chapter

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Good Read!

Nice believable story!

We use the name "Scooter" as a derogatory name around here. It's the same as saying dumbass! So that was kind of bothersome.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!!

Great story!! Definetly could use some more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just let it be

This fab story needs no more telling , it was perfect the way you told it .

I'd love to read more of your work .

dliterdliteralmost 14 years ago
Continue with more chapters of this couple

The story was great and could certainly stand alone with no following chapters, but why let it? There is such a solid foundation that more chapters would be great, just keep them loving and respectful of each other and their mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for an excellent story, well told. Certainly one of the better ones I have read recently.

DonnyDicksonDonnyDicksonalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Okay, okay...

... a second chapter is on its way. Thank you for your comments and encouragement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
missed out

Reading this story shure makes being an only child realy suck. My luck my sister would have been a bible thumper or something, LOL. I like the sybling ones better then the parent/child stuff. Keep them comming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm thinking of my brother now...

Wow...my situation is nearly identical...I catch myself looking and thinking about my brother...now I really want to try him on for size!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my.

I wish i had a brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a great story by a highly talented writer!

Sarah is a very sex-savvy girl, she's always hot between her legs and always on the lookout for good hard cock. Sadly, the pickings have been slim lately--until Sarah comes across her brother Scooter. A lightbulb goes on over her head. Hey, getting fucked by her own brother would be way cool. Scooter hasn't been getting much either, so he's really "up" for it. Sarah discovers that he's got exactly the kind of cock she needs, big and fat and reaching for the sky. She guides her brother's cock to her needy and very wet cunt, and Scooter's innate fucking instinct takes over. The boy fucks his sis real good, she gets the convulsive cums she's aching for, and Scooter blows his brotherly balls up his beloved sister's cute little snatch for the first but not the last time. I love the comment from the young lady who wrote "I'm thinking of my brother now..." She's looking over her bro, wondering about what he's got jumping around in his pants. She says, "Wow...my situation is nearly identical...I catch myself looking and thinking about my brother...now I really want to try him on for size!!" You go, girl! You'll find out that your brother's cock'll fit your sweet little slit like a hand in a glove, and when he's got his cock up inside you he'll go into a fuck-frenzy. Nothing beats the feeling a guy gets with his big stiff cock up his own sister's warm wet twat. It'll be the best fuck of his life, of yours too honey, and when he unloads his hot young balls up inside you you'll both know that that's exactly where your brother's creamy sperm belongs.

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Another great story

The dynamic between brother and sister is once again very well illistrated.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

This is a great story...another set of brother and sister hotdogs who FINALLY figure out they feel for each other, and want to scratch each other's itches, in spite of their own ROTTEN girlfriend/boyfriend.

Wish my sister had been so disposed toward me, we could've really had a great time...oh, well, we both lost out!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Lovely story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous