All Comments on 'Charity Work Ch. 01'

by mr_c_1986

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Good start Mr. C.

It's always nice to start off with a 5 star story but you can no doubt get even better.

So keep on posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice,

Please tell us more and although I liked the brevity and lack of some never ending boring story it would be nice to fill out the sex scenes somewhat.

Like your style and do know these brief exchanges do happen, and more often than many would believe, and in some very strange places, it turned me on so do it again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
first time sucker

Liked your story very much, looking for more of the same. I clearly remember the day I sucked my first cock. we were both 18 and ready for the world. I knew early on that I was born to service cocks and the one to be first on my list was my best friend and cousin. I had watched him jack off at night but never anything beyound that. We had been watching TV together and it was apparent that he was getting hard and wanting to beat his meat. As he got up to go to bed I grab his cock and held on to it. He looked at me with a strange look on his face. I pulled his pants down below his knees, dropped to mine in front of him and as he looked at me I made it clear to him that I was going to get him off tonight. He got this strange look and said "I'm not gay" to which I replyed "me either but I'm going to suck you off and give you my ass everyday from now on and if you fail to go along with my requests eveyone will know about you. As I said "I'm not gay but I am queer for you and intend to be your bitch for life. I will take your cock in both of my at least twice each day and if you want to give me to someone else to also use, please do. Your first load of cum will be down my throat right now and the next one as deep in my ass pussy as you can get it. Let's get started. I took the head of his cock into my mouth as deep as I could get it. It didn't take long for him to shoot his cum in my mouth. I knew I was born to be a cock sucker and he was going to pimp me out. After a few months of being his bitch he made me into his whore and I loved every day of it. It was and still is a great life. Don't regret a day of it. try it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous