Charlie & Karen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chazdaz
chazdaz
8 Followers

"Uhh...uhh...uhh," she responded, as he continued to slide in and out. Charlie had her braced against the wall, her legs still wrapped around his waist, her arms wrapped around his neck. He held her up by his hands under her ass cheeks. He pushed one of his hands towards her butt crack and slid a finger along the crevice, gently pushing against her ass hole.

The feel of his finger and the continue assault by his cock caused Karen's moans to become groans, then without warning, her body started to convulse and she grabbed Charlie by the back of the head and yanked him to her mouth, shoving her tongue between his teeth, mashing her lips against his as she tried to stifle a scream. Her body tensed as her orgasm washed over her, a low, guttural moan hissing from her throat.

"So long....it's been sooo long," she moaned, Charlie continuing his assault on her cunt. He faintly heard chairs scraping on the floor above him. In and out, in and out, he continued to push into Karen. He dropped his face to her breast and licked then sucked a nipple into his mouth. His hands were kneading and stroking and grabbing and squeezing and....

"Geeezzzzzz, chrrrissst," he moaned as the head of his cock enlarged then exploded in orgasm, dumping two, three, then four bursts of jizz into her eagerly waiting pussy. He kept his cock stuffed in her cunt for a burst, pulled out slightly, then slammed back in for the final squirts, his toes curling in his shoes.

He held his cock deep in Karen's cunt while each of them returned to normal heart-rate. Slowly, his dick began to shrink, still encased in the warmth of Karen's pussy mitten. Eyes beginning to flutter open, Karen took Charlie by the face and gently pulled him to her lips. They exchanged a loving, tender kiss; Charlie pulling her tightly, and fully, against him, crushing her breasts against his t shirt.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "You are so beautiful, I can't believe....." The back door to the house slammed shut. "Oh, fuck, Karen...sounds like the parental units are on their way down." Quickly releasing her from his embrace, he pulled her bra cups back over her tits, taking a moment to feel their heft and pinch nipples.

"Charlie!" she demanded, "hurry up, we can't get caught. Next time we find a more secluded spot."

Did she say 'next time', Charlie mused. That was a good sign, his fear of being inadequate due to lack of experience beginning to vanish. Charlie finished buckling the belt on his shorts as Karen finished her dressing, pulling her tank top over her head. Charlie looked at her, dressed she still was the most desirable girl he'd ever met. Even now, her nipples were poking through her bra and clearly visible bumps appeared through her tank top.

They quickly slipped into the main room, closing the door quietly behind them. Standing by the pool table, cues in hand, lining up the next shot, they both faked being startled when the basement door opened and Karen's mom was standing in the jamb.

"Thought you guys might need a little refreshment," she indicated the tray in her hands with a couple of colas and a bowl of chips. She stepped through the door, walked over to the coffee table and set the tray down. "Everything OK with you two, you look a little flush."

"No, ma'am," replied Charlie. "Guess we were just a little startled when you walked in. We were so focused on the game, that we didn't hear anything until you were standing in the doorway," he lied.

Teresa didn't waiver in her stare at Charlie. Her nostrils flared ever so slightly, as the pungent aroma of sex seeped into the room. A knowing look came across her face and a slight smile broke her countenance.

"It's probably time for you to go, Charlie. Why don't you guys finish your game and treats and then you can head out for the night. What do you say?"

Both Karen and Charlie just stared wide-eyed at her. "Ok, yea, sure. We can always finish the game later," he looked apprehensively at Karen. "I can come back tomorrow if you want to finish." Karen just stared at her mother, speechless, as a whiff of their fusion drifted to her nostrils.

"No, it's ok. Just finish the game and treats and THEN you can go. Oh, and Karen, your tank top is on inside-out!"

chazdaz
chazdaz
8 Followers
12