Meet Me in the Supply Closet

Story Info
Standing naked in the dark, I shivered with anticipation.
1.4k words
4.47
4.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing naked in the dark, I shivered with anticipation. Any second now, I knew he was going to turn that knob and slip into the janitor's supply closet to join me. I couldn't wait to feel his lips on mine. His hands on my body. His cock in my pussy.

Both our teams were working late, stuck trying to meet a ridiculous deadline imposed by management. I'd watched him across the dining area, eating the company-provided pizza dinner with his teammates. He made eye contact once, but quickly looked away, afraid of revealing our illicit office romance. I crunched my salad and sent him a text.

"Meet me in the supply closet in 15 minutes. Leave the light off."

I saw his expression when he read my message. Watched him resist the urge to look at me as he sent a thumbs-up in response. I told my team I needed to get some air, and excused myself. Ten minutes later, I was folding my clothes and placing them on a shelf next to some cleaning supplies. At last, I turned out the light and waited, heart pounding, for him to arrive.

The door opened, just enough to let him step in, silhouetted in the light from the mostly empty office as he closed the door behind him. I stood to one side, in the shadows, and when he reached for the light switch, I stopped him. He stiffened in surprise, but when I pulled his hand to my bare breast, he eagerly moved closer.

I fumbled to unbutton his shirt, reaching inside to fondle his chest. Unable to see in the dark, my other senses seemed sharper. He smelled pleasantly musky, as if he'd been working out. His chest hair felt coarser against my breasts, his stubble rougher as I leaned in to kiss him. He growled as I unfastened his belt and pants.

His cock swelled in my hand as I squeezed him to his full girth. I gasped as he throbbed my palm. He had never felt larger. His hands moved urgently over my body, roughly fondling my tits, squeezing my ass.

I kissed him again as I started stroking his shaft. He grunted, and I felt his fingers tangle in my hair. His tongue attacked mine, and I felt his need. He wanted me so badly. His cock twitched with his heartbeat, thrusting urgently into my grip. I felt a sticky smear of precum against my palm, and rubbed it into his hot skin.

He pushed me down, then. I opened my mouth to protest, but he filled it with his cock before I could say anything. He tightened his grip on my hair and encouraged me to take him deeper. His girth strained my mouth, and I struggled to relax my jaw. He tasted strongly masculine, and despite myself, I was incredibly turned on. Some part of me wanted him to use me like this.

I wrapped both hands around his shaft, stroking and caressing as he began to work my head up and down. I couldn't believe I was letting him do this. With each movement, he worked his cock a bit deeper. I choked, and he backed off for only a moment before going back to fucking my mouth.

I let out an embarrassing moan and tried to swallow him deeper, reaching to cup his balls. He grunted and pushed harder, pressing my nose into his pelvis. I gagged, and he slipped deeper, letting out a long, low groan. I dug my fingernails into his thighs as his cock throbbed in my throat. After what felt like a very long time, he withdrew, leaving me coughing and wiping drool from my chin. Part of me wanted to be upset, but it was impossible to deny the wetness dripping down my thigh.

Abruptly, he pulled me to my feet, spinning me around and pressing our bodies together. I felt his hot skin against my back and squirmed with his cock wedged between my cheeks. He mauled my tits, pulling on my nipples until I had to stifle a squeal. He sucked on my neck, sometimes biting me, until I was panting, reaching back to squeeze his ass and encourage him to grind against me.

I couldn't tell how many fingers he shoved inside me because I was so sensitive that they felt thicker than usual. I let out an embarrassingly needy moan, and rocked my hips to press against his palm. He ground the heel of his hand against my clit and began thrusting in and out of me. If I hadn't been so dripping wet, it would have been too much, but he didn't hesitate.

With one hand gripping my tit, his lips locked against my neck, his cock grinding against my ass, and his thick fingers fucking me relentlessly, all I could do was hold on. I dug my fingernails into his skin and tried not to scream as he made me cum. In the dark, I saw fireworks of red and gold. Hot liquid gushed over his fingers, splattering on the floor.

Before I could catch my breath, he kicked my feet apart, spreading my legs. Eagerly, I braced myself against the nearest shelf as I felt him rub his swollen head against me. With no hesitation, he thrust inside, my sopping wet pussy offering no resistance. His girth spread me open, stretching me almost painfully. I don't remember ever feeling so full before. He bottomed out inside me and I groaned, impaled on his throbbing cock.

Immediately, he started fucking me. It was wild. Intense. Animalistic. His hands gripped my hips and screwed me against him with every thrust. All I could do was hold on to the shelf. My legs felt weak, and I knew I would collapse if I let go. I heard a barking sound and realized it was me, grunting and squealing every time he slammed into me. In my peripheral vision, I saw flares and sparks and stars. I came again, hard, clenching around his cock.

He must have known I was going to scream because he clamped his hand over my mouth. I hollered, spasming and shaking uncontrollably in his grip. When I stopped, he shoved his fingers deep in my mouth. I moaned around them, as aftershocks rolled through my body, radiating out from my pussy.

I felt him stiffen behind me, the pace of his thrusting becoming more urgent. He grunted, letting me know without words he was about to finish. I nodded, desperate to feel him throbbing inside me. He pulled his fingers from my mouth, and slapped my ass, hard. I squealed and clenched around him, and he moaned loudly. His grip on my hips tightened, and I felt him start twitching, filling me up. I gasped and squirmed as he held me screwed tightly against him, rocking in place. When he finally released me, he staggered back against the other shelf.

His hot cum ran out of me, dripping down my thigh, and I collapsed to my knees. I was panting with exertion and my heart was pounding loudly in my ears.

I heard him pulling his pants up and buckling his belt. He put a hand on my shoulder as I tried to get to my feet, encouraging me to sit and catch my breath.

Before I could say anything, he opened the door and slipped out. That seemed rude, but I was feeling too euphoric to care. After a while, I turned the light on, and laughed at the cum splattered all over the floor. I felt giddy as I found some paper towels to clean myself and our mess. Then I got dressed and went back to work, where my team was confused by my unexpected good mood.

That night, after we finally wrapped up and everyone went home, I texted him from bed:

"Oh my god, that was incredible."

"Right? For real, that was the best blowjob I've ever had in my life."

"Thank you! You've never been so forceful with me before. I really liked it."

"I'm not sure that I would say forceful, but I'm glad you liked it. I can't believe you let me cum in your mouth. You always told me you hate that."

"What? You didn't cum in my mouth, you came inside me."

"No, I fucked you bent over the packing table, and when I was about to cum, you swallowed it."

"What are you talking about? You fucked me standing up against the shelf full of cleaning supplies."

"Cleaning supplies? Wait, what supply closet were you in?"

"The janitor's supply closet by the bathrooms."

"WTF. I was in the office supply closet by the printers."

"Wait, what? Who did you fuck?"

"Who did YOU fuck?"

At that point, we finally realized that we weren't the only ones having a secret office fling, or the only couple who had misunderstood which supply closet to meet in.