Charlie and Layla Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,517 Followers

Layla looked forward to learning from Carson Jennings and talked about him to her husband Charlie. He listened, made appropriate comments and encouraged her to learn what she could but he wondered out loud why she needed anyone like him at this stage of her career. Layla secretly agreed with him but was not yet ready to say anything like that, especially to Charlie. As a matter of fact, she stopped mentioning Carson to Charlie altogether fearing her temper would slip and she would tell Charlie how unfair she thought it was. She did not want her husband to be involved.

Over the next few weeks, she observed that Carson was doing exactly what he was there for. He was constantly looking over her shoulder and checking her work. His comments were favorable at first and then became even more so as time passed. He spent most of his free time with her, and she became accustomed to his presence. He gave her suggestions and hints that led to more and more success. She was pleased at how things were going. He was leading her down the path toward that promotion and she gladly followed.

It was after Carson had been there for almost two months and she had successfully landed two very nice contacts that he made the first move. It was subtle, just a hand that lingered too long on her back, an accidental touch when she was leaning over a drafting table, a hand on her shoulder that turned into a caress. Rather than make a point of it, Layla decided it was an accident and just ignored it. Unfortunately it wasn't long before it happened again, and that time she was sure it was no accident.

Frustrated and uncertain, Layla still didn't say anything and tried to let it go. After a few days when nothing more happened, she was sure it was just an isolated event. But a day later, it happened again and this time, Carson made no secret of what he was doing. Layla tried to brush it off but Carson refused to be pushed away. Layla finally spoke to him, making it clear to him that his touching was not welcome. He backed away, looked at her in anger before turning away. She relaxed, hoping that it was done with.

That was the night Charlie talked to her about Carson and she took his words to heart. But nothing happened until much later.

Charlie

Charlie listened to Layla, absorbed all that she said about Carson and considered it all. Charlie was like that: he would never make a decision in haste, or in absence of facts or information. He would investigate, consider, weigh pros and cons and then make a decision. Thus it was with the information Layla gave him about Carson Jennings. He decided to talk to Layla about his concerns at the first opportunity. But before he could say anything, Layla stopped talking about Carson almost completely. She rarely mentioned him anymore and Charlie considered that as well.

It was several weeks later when Layla came home seeming upset and distraught. Charlie played with Christine and helped with dinner while hoping Layla would tell him what was wrong. When she didn't, Charlie was disappointed but decided that she would tell him if it was something serious. He did think once more about Carson Jennings, and decided to have the talk with her he had postponed from earlier.

Charlie took Christine upstairs to bed, gave her a bath and spent a long time with her. He wanted to give Layla time to calm down and maybe make up her mind to talk to him, but if she didn't, then he would do the talking. He put his little princess down and read her a story till she fell asleep. He turned out the light, stood looking at her sleeping face before going downstairs to talk to Layla.

He found her sitting at the kitchen table, the dishes done and everything put away. She looked up at him as he entered but said nothing. He sighed, grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down across from her.

"Layla, honey, we have to talk." He watched her face screw up into an irritated mask. It was clear she didn't want to get into whatever it was that was bothering her. But Charlie needed to say what was on his mind.

"I need to say something to you that I should have said earlier. It's about Carson Jennings." At that Layla's head jerked up and the blood fled from her face.

"What about Carson? What do you know about him?" Her questions were almost panicked in nature. Why the panic? Why the reaction? Now Charlie knew he had to say what was on his mind.

"I know from what you told me that there is no reason for Carson Jennings to be where he is in your life. You don't need someone like him to oversee your work. If he's there, it's because he chooses to be there. And if he chooses to be there, he has an agenda, and his agenda would most probably be to seduce you."

Charlie made this statement based on his careful reasoning and intuition. Charlie was very good with facts and he was rarely wrong. Layla knew this from experience and the fact that Charlie had come to this conclusion on nothing but her words from weeks ago didn't surprise her at all. It did, however, terrify her that he seemed to know that Carson was her problem.

"I want to warn you right now that he will be making his play for you very soon if he hasn't already. You are smart enough to resist him but I just wanted to warn you in case you hadn't noticed his play.

"One last thing Layla. You know that the choices you make will have consequences, so before you decide anything, think about that. I'll say no more except that I love you, my wife, and I will trust you to do the right thing."

Charlie said no more, instead choosing to pull her up to her feet, take her in his arms and hold her tight. She clung to him and began to cry softly. He knew that his words had come just in time. Charlie now knew that Jennings was making moves on her and he felt confident that she could handle herself just fine. Charlie led her upstairs to their bedroom where he made slow passionate love to her till she was pleading with him to take her hard and fast. He did as she asked and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Layla

It was on a Monday, almost a full week later after Charlie had spoken to her and she had in turn spoken to Carson when things changed. As she prepared a presentation for a potential new client, Carson Jennings came into her office and closed the door. He sat down in the chair across from her and watched her until she completed the section she was working on. She knew he was there and used the time to calm herself down. His presence was not welcome.

She looked up, met his eyes and nodded. "Hello Carson. What can I do for you?"

"Well Layla, I have news. The company has finally made me an offer to retire with full benefits and a great severance package. I'll be able to take my wife on that cruise around the world that she has been after me for."

Layla heard this with mixed feelings. On the one hand, she was pleased that he was going to be gone and out of her way. That part was more than she had hoped for so early. On the other hand, he would no longer be in a position to help her on her career path. His recommendation would have been good to have. She wanted the promotion since it would make a big difference in her earning potential. She and Charlie could use the money, even though he never said a word about it. She knew he would be more comfortable if their income were higher. Maybe then he would consider a second child. She wanted one, he was being very cautious.

"Congratulations Carson. I'm very happy for you. When do you leave?" She didn't want to seem too anxious but to have him gone quickly was preferable since he was going to go anyway.

"Next week. It's all arranged. I do have something to say to you." He looked carefully at her with his eyes partly shut. "Maybe this could work to your advantage. Would you like to hear my proposal?" His grin was not pleasant and Layla was not anxious to listen, but of course, she had no choice. He was a very powerful and influential man in the company.

"Of course I'll listen. Go ahead. How could this be to my advantage?"

"When I leave, the board wants my recommendation on your ability. They would be very interested in my thoughts and would most likely follow my recommendations. I have the following proposal."

He shifted in his chair, leaned forward and put his hands on the edge of Layla's desk. He appeared to be a predator measuring his prey before springing. Layla was becoming very uncomfortable but couldn't say anything without appearing foolish.

"I propose you spend two hours with me in a room at a motel where we would make love. I will not hurt you or do anything that you would find abhorrent. Nor will I do anything that would cause you harm. It would just be sex between two consenting adults, nothing more. You love your husband and I love my wife but I sometimes need more than she's willing to give.

"If you do this, I will recommend to the board that you be promoted at the first opportunity and that your abilities are such that a major promotion would be appropriate." He looked pleased with himself as he saw the look of shock on Layla's face.

"But, if you chose not to do this, I will tell the board that I believe you have reached a level already greater than your abilities warrant. A move backward at the earliest opportunity would be my recommendation."

Now he moved back in his chair, his smile wide and his eyes bright. He waited, knowing that he was in a very strong position. Layla sat stiff in her chair, her eyes also bright with unshed tears. Her mouth was open slightly in what could only be shock as her mind struggled with the words she heard.

Carson stood, leaned over the desk and said very quietly, "Take a day to think about my proposal. I'll speak with you again on Wednesday. I'll be gone for the next day. Think carefully my dear. This is a one time only offer."

Layla sat in her office for the next hour, hardly moving. Her mind was processing the proposition from Carson and the most surprising thing was that she was actually considering it. Once the shock had passed, her mind had begun looking at the facts. She knew that Carson would do what he threatened. If she refused, which she was first inclined to do, he would follow through and recommend a demotion. But, if she did what he requested, a promotion was certain.

Layla had a day to think more on this. She would take the time and make her decision. It was not something to be rushed so she would give it the time it needed to decide.

Charlie.

When Layla came home that evening, Charlie could see that something was bothering her. He knew instinctively that Carson was the root cause of her problems but he had already made his pitch and it had been a strong one. She knew his position and there was no need to press it again. A good salesman didn't press his initial advantage until he was given an opening or an indication that pressing was wanted. Layla had given him no such signal.

They shared a meal, Charlie cleaned up the kitchen since it was his turn while Layla played with Christine. They both took her upstairs to bed and stood side by side when she was ready to close her eyes. Both had serious issues on their minds, but unlike most issues, they didn't share these with each other.

As they walked back downstairs, Charlie took Layla's hand and led her to the couch. They sat down and he put his arm around her. Layla leaned against him, comforted by his closeness. She snuggled against him, his smell familiar and welcome as she slowly relaxed. Thoughts of Carson faded as she closed her eyes and let herself drift off. Being in Charlie's arms was safety enough to allow her to forget, if even for the evening.

As she drifted off, Charlie made plans to try to find out what the problem was. For the first time in his marriage, Charlie was worried. But Charlie was a methodical man and he would take the necessary steps to get the facts so as to be able to make a decision. All it would take would be concentration and awareness of everything she did. And Charlie knew her almost as well as he knew himself. Any strange move or thought or action would be noticed.

Layla

Tuesday was a long day in her life. There were no major projects on the burner to keep her occupied and her main people were out on assignments. Carson was gone for the day as promised so she was alone and without demands on her time. She began to think of Carson's offer.

The only reason she actually considered it was that it would not be the first time she had cheated on her husband. That thought almost made her physically ill as she remembered.

It was five years ago. She had been at a lunch meeting at the Biltmore hotel restaurant with three businessmen, and two martini's during lunch had fortified her courage as she made her presentation to help sell the proposal. The men had liked what they saw and had promised to give her a firm decision the following day. They excused themselves and left to catch a plane back to their headquarters. She was pleased with the meeting and was reluctant to go back to work.

As she sat at her table, making notes and considering having one more drink, she was startled by a voice she recognized. "Layla? Layla Spiro?"

When she looked up, she saw Jake Monroe, her first love. She stood only to be almost smothered in his huge arms. "God, it's so good to see you again. It's been almost ten years hasn't it?"

Layla was laughing when she said "just about. And it's Wilson now. Layla Wilson. My husband is Charlie Wilson and I have a little girl. Her name is Christine. But how are you Jake? It's been so long."

Jake spun her around before setting her back down. She had invited him to sit with her and they had ordered drinks while they caught up. It was fun being with Jake again and her mind, now freed from most inhibitions and bad memories, floated back to that time when Jake had taken her for the very first time. In her memory, now clouded by time and three, or maybe four martini's, it had been a glorious thing. She watched his face as he talked and she remembered.

Perhaps her inhibitions lowered by the alcohol, the edited memories of her first time, and the euphoria of her earlier meeting and the promise of a successful contract, may be blamed for what happened next. She found herself in Jake's hotel room, and Jake groping her breasts under her suit jacket and blouse. The memory of Jake and her first time made her expectations of this event so much different than it actually was.

She felt his hands, those wonderful hands that were trying to undo her bra and buttons, and in her alcohol-enhanced state of arousal, she decided to do it for him. She took off her suit jacket, unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her front fastening bra. She was considering her next move when Jake grabbed her shoulders, spun her around and pushed her down onto the bed, her face and breasts pressed into the mattress while her feet remained on the floor. She heard the loud zip and then she felt his weight come down on her from behind. She felt his knees move between her legs, spreading her thighs apart and she prepared for his entrance with pleasure welling up in her mind. She was wet and ready.

Fortunately, her memories were still in charge as she remembered her first time and the pleasure that it gave her. The truth was that the first time was quick and painful but in her memory it was neither. She was wet between her legs and that alone saved her from injury as Jake drove himself deep into her, sliding easily between her swollen lips. His weight, pressing against her naked back, held her in place as he began to pump into her with long, steady strokes. As he began to increase his pace, his huge hands slid underneath her to grasp her breasts.

As he plunged into her over and over, his hands were kneading her breasts and his callused fingers were rolling her nipples. She was trying to recall the pleasure from her memories and trying to feel something similar now, as her first lover took her from behind. He was huge, that she did remember. He was much bigger than her husband Charlie and the difference was painful rather than pleasant. She felt the spreading of her lips trying to accommodate the huge phallic monster invading her. As he continued to plunge into her, she bit her lip trying to still the grunts of pain.

Jake was now grunting constantly as he pumped into Layla. His balls contracted all too soon as he felt his climax approaching. He gave no heed to what Layla might want and, driving as deeply into her as he could, tensed and let his semen flow into her body. He held her pinned to the bed as he evacuated all he had inside her until there was nothing left. With a grunt of satisfaction, he backed off her and dropped to his knees on the floor behind her. He completed his humiliation of her by swatting her behind with a loud 'crack'.

She remembered getting up, walking quickly into the restroom with all her clothes. Once inside, she locked the door, sat to let the semen flow into the commode, then took a sanitary pad from her purse, one she always kept for emergencies and put that inside her panties. She dressed quickly, looked at her appearance in the mirror, avoiding her own eyes and then, once she felt together, left the restroom. She walked past Jake, who was lying on the bed with one arm over his eyes and opened the door. Jake gave a startled 'Hey?" which she ignored as she left the room. She ran down the stairs rather than wait for the elevator and walked quickly to her car. All the alcohol she had consumed was long gone, burned off in that brief flash of passion and lust.

After sitting alone in her car in the parking lot and letting the shame and humiliation she felt run its course, she had driven back to work. Reliving the entire experience over and over as she sat at her desk, she had given up and excused herself to drive home. Arriving two hours earlier than normal, she went upstairs to her bedroom. She took a shower, changed all her underwear, hiding them in the bottom of the hamper, and then lay down on the bed where she cried for the next hour. She found herself physically ill and she crawled under the covers, her face flushed and her breathing labored. She felt too ill to pick up Christine and had to call Charlie to do it for her. She remained in bed all that evening, avoiding her husband and her daughter as she continued to let the overwhelming shame of what she had done run its course. She prayed over and over that those memories of her time in that hotel room would go away and never come back. The sickness slowly subsided and she began to feel better. That was until Charlie came in and sat with her, offering his sympathy and telling her not to worry as he would take care of everything for her. His kindness brought a return of the guilt and that forced her into a session in the bathroom, throwing up. She remained home the following day until she felt able to face people again.

Once she was back to normal and the worst of the guilt was past, she examined her actions, put it all into the category of a tragic mistake that she would never make again and promised herself that Charlie would never learn of her infidelity. Fortunately she was on the pill so pregnancy wouldn't be an issue. After a prayer asking for forgiveness, a promise of faithfulness renewed and a vow to be the best wife a man like Charlie could ever hope for, she dressed and went out to pick up her daughter.

As these memories ran through her mind, Layla did indeed become ill. She jumped up from her desk and ran into the ladies' restroom and voided her stomach of what remained of her breakfast. The thought of what she did that one time was still painful. She had done all she could to make it up to Charlie and he had never given any indication that he suspected anything. Ironically, it was that fact, that she had gotten away with it before, and the fear of what Carson would say if she turned him down that made up Layla's mind. She would do as Carson asked and, like with Jake that time at the Biltmore, it would be once and never again. And there was an upside this time. Carson would recommend that she be promoted.

thecelt
thecelt
2,517 Followers