Charlie and Layla Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,517 Followers

That she should tell Charlie what Carson threatened her with crossed her mind only once and that was fleeting. She ignored her conscience, filed Charlie's warning away, promised herself once again that this would end it all, and made it final. She would do this thing.

As she drove toward home, stopping to pick up Christine, her mind was whirling with the magnitude of what she planned. She was alternately pleased that the promotion was hers and the extra money would convince Charlie that they should have a brother or sister for Christine, and then saddened that she would have to betray Charlie to make it happen. She quickly put that out of her mind as she had before. Charlie would never know and so wasn't an issue.

Her path set, her betrayal of her husband now in motion, Layla saw only her own ambitions and goals. Charlie was pushed into the background and was no longer a factor in her decisions.

thecelt
thecelt
2,517 Followers