Charlie and Megan Wilson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, okay. No problem. And, I appreciate your kindness," I said. She smiled

"Kindness is going to be my middle name," she said. "Well, except for Saturday mornings." I looked her askance.

"Huh?"

"I've done some talking, with Marissa. She's clued me about you and her. So, every Saturday morning, at a set time, say 10:00AM, I'm going to spank you. And, I mean good and proper. Think you can handle that, stud?" she said. "I mean once a week instead of once a month?" She was smirking. I nodded.

"Yes, ma'am. I think so. I'll try," I said.

******

I watched her apply her makeup. She looked so beautiful. Shoulder length, curly brown hair. Porcelain complexion, dark eyes, ruby lips, no jewelry except for her pearl earrings and matching necklace. The dress she wore was a dark puple, short, and featured a plunging neckline. She wore no bra and only the skimpiest of panties. Her heels were three inchers also black. Her slim legs were bare. Her bull would not only be pleased he'd likely become as pussywhipped as I was and that in short order.

I was fully dressed, but on my knees watching her; she'd mandated that I be that way until she was ready for her visitor. I was being trained, as she said, and that just a little at a time.

"You're beautiful, honey," I said. She flashed me a smile of appreciation.

"And you're wonderful to be doing this for me," she said. "And, don't you worry, you will not regret it. You can bank that." I tried to smile, but my heart was in my throat. I wasn't yet quite overwhelmed by jealousy, but close.

Finished, she leaned back against her vanity, her arms dangling at her sides. She looked, lovingly, at me. "You going to be okay?" she said.

"Yes. Yes, I'll be fine. Anything for you," I said. She looked deeply into my eyes, my soul.

"I am so glad I found you," she said. "I did the right thing marrying you. I aim to make you one happy fella over time, depend on it." Just then the doorbell rang. We both looked doorward.

"Come on, dear, on your feet. We need to go down and meet him together."

I answered the door and she stood behind me a few feet to my right.

"Hi, I'm Michael," said the well-dressed black man.

"Hi, I'm Charlie, this is my wife..." I started.

"Yes, we've met. Hello again, Megan," he said.

"Please, come in," I said.

"Michael," said Megan, "I wanted my husband meet the man who was going to help me cuckold him. And, of course you to meet him too.

"Michael is going to fuck me tonight, dear, like we planned. Tell him it's all right with you, please," she said.

"Michael it's fine with me that you fuck my wife and make me her cuckold," I said.

"And mine," he said.

"Yes, of course," I said. "And your cuckold too."

"You can go now, dear, I will see you in the morning. Okay?" she said.

"Yes, ma'am. In the morning. Uh—9:00AM?"

"That will be fine, dear. Goodbye." She said this last while easing me out the door by the elbow. The door closed behind me, and I was alone and a little afraid. She'd been right not to ask me to stay and witness my cuckolding, my humiliation. I needed to get away, and I did, to The Inferno.

The Inferno had become our favorite watering hole. It was a little pricey, but, this was a special occasion.

******

The Motel 7 on Green St. was only a few miles from the house where Michael was doing my wife. I have to admit to shedding some tears. But they were tears of angst not loss or pain. I was fast discovering that being a cuckold meant worrying endlessly about how one would measure up when compared to one's wife's bulls.

I didn't get much sleep, but I did finally drift off sometimes in the wee smalls. The sun woke me. It was almost 7:00AM. I showered, dressed, and went next door for a cup of coffee. I read the newspaper and killed time until it was time for me to go home. She'd told me that we'd have breakfast together, so I didn't eat.

I was five minutes early. Parking, I sat in my car for a few minutes getting my mental act together. Getting out of my car I made my way into the house.

I could hear her humming in the kitchen. She seemed to be in a light hearted mood.

She was mixing what looked like pancake batter as I came into the kitchen.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi, dear," she said, presenting me with her cheek to kiss. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet, so my breath isn't the best."

"Hmm, I don't care," I said. "I turned her around and kissed her hungrily." She did taste kinda funny. She smiled.

"He's still in me," she said. "We'll talk after we eat. And, I have a little reward for you because you are such a good guy."

"Really?" It was Saturday morning. I wondered if it had anything to do with our 10:00AM appointment. I didn't say anything. Quite frankly, I was hoping she'd forgotten about it. I was just too wound up to be bent over and spanked."

"It'll have to be after your spanking though. Hope you're ready for that. Anyway, it's time for us to eat." She hadn't forgotten. Well, I guess I knew she hadn't."

As we ate, she told me a little of her experience of the previous evening.

"He was pretty good. I'll have him back again at some point. He took my butt too. I let him because he had length but wasn't all that thick. I've pretty much shrunken back to normal size." I guess that was important. I was hoping she meant so that I could have her and feel the walls of her pussy.

It was some half hour later, the dishes done, I was wiping my hands on a small kitchen towel. She looked at me and smirked.

"Honey, please go into the den and take off your pants, okay," she said. "you can leave your shirt and socks on, but I need you butt naked."

"Okay," I said. I think my face was red because I could feel it flush. It would be my first spanking from her. I didn't know, but I had to think it was going to be something to remember.

She'd already placed a heavy oaken chair, I'd not seen before, in the center of the room. I wondered when she purchased it, but in point of fact it didn't really matter. The why was the only thing that mattered. And that why was that it was obviously purchased to facilitate my punishments. There were some strips of quarter inch rope laid across the seat. And, a roll of duct tape as well. I didn't have to guess anymore; it was gonna be bad for me, at least for a little while, real bad. I tried to focus.

I took my pants off and just stood there waiting for her. She was a couple of minutes in coming, and when she did, she was topless. Her breasts, C-cups, hung down slightly and seemed to shake a little as she moved.

"Good, you're ready," she said. She retrieved a strip of the rope and came to me. "Hands behind your back," she said. I did as she told me and felt her bind my wrists very tightly. Then, with the long end of the rope dangling floorward, she took it and raised my arms high up on my back while wrapping the end a couple of times around my neck. There was no way I was going to be able to protect my butt with my hands.

Working quickly she secured my ankles the same way leaving about a six-inch strip between them so I could hobble around a little, or so I surmised, as she might command. Next came the duct tape.

"Sorry about the duct tape, dear, but we can't have you scaring the neighbors with your screams," she said. "Marissa said you can be pretty vocal sometimes."

"It's okay," I said. "She short shanked anything else I might have said by wrapping the tape tightly around my entire head effectively cutting off communication between us.

"Kneel up on the chair," she said, "and bend forward so that you neck is over the back of it." It was a small challenge for me to do it, but I managed.

She took the last of the dangling rope that she'd looped around my neck and tied it to the struts on the bottom of the chair. I was going absolutely nowhere.

"I'm going to give you fifty hard ones, dear. That will be enough for this first time. And, it will give me some idea of what your tolerance is. I don't want to injury you unduly. But, I do want this to be memorable spanking. I mean it is your first spanking at my hands."

I heard her moving around behind me. Walking around the chair so that I could see her, she now had two thin whippy switches, probably dowels, wrapped in black electrical tape. My eyes got big; I could feel them. It was going to sting real bad. She stepped behind me. She waited. It was so quiet. The tension was killing me.

All of a sudden I was seeing stars. The flesh slashing stroke to my buttocks was awful. Then there was another, and another, then another. She waited. I was squirming and snorting and trying my best to take a deep breath, but I couldn't. It was maybe another minute before she resumed. The tears were already pouring from my eyes. She had to have seen them. I was doing my best to move my buttocks to avoid the lash, but it was no use; she was literally burning my butt and the backs of my thighs horribly with each swat. It was almost a half an hour later before it was over.

I'd been counting, but I only accounted for forty-three spanks; Still, I might have lost the correct count somewhere along the line. God knew it was hard for me to concentrate while she was doing me. She pulled a folding chair around in front of me and sat. She stared at me, a slight smile playing across her face.

She was so beautiful. Her naked breasts and face were shiny with a slight sheen of her perspiration. My butt was on fire, but the only thing that mattered to me was that I wanted to suckle on her breasts, her nipples, lick her aureoles. God how I wanted to!

She rose and came to me. She stripped the duct tape from me and I drew a desperately needed lung full of air gasping as I did so. Gasping that is between sobs.

"I'm going to untie you know, Charlie. And, when I do I want you to take the rest of your clothes off. It's time for the good stuff now," she said.

She untied me and led me by my cock into the bedroom.

"I haven't bathed since last night and I have a bunch of Michael's spunk still inside of my pussy and ass. You get to clean me out with your tongue. And, if you do a good job this first time; I will let you have me—in all of my holes. When I reward a man; I reward him big time.

To say the least, my inhibitions whatever they might have been a minute before disappeared immediately!

I fell to my knees in front of her and pulled her pants down. She was laughing so hard I think her sides were beginning to hurt.

I pulled her over to the bed and laid her down across it on her back. I pushed her legs apart and there it was: matted hair, dried spunk, on her inner thighs, and a gooey mess oozing from between her labia. I made a face and dove in. it wasn't so bad. And, all I could think of was my reward. I worked on her for some long minutes when she began to squirt. I just kept at it until she said to stop. Then, she rolled over on her stomach and once again spread her legs wide. There it was her anus. She sure as heck hadn't cleaned herself. There was some of the crusted semen residue and some of her own brown stuff dried in her crack. I licked and sucked and ate her out enthusiastically. Overall, I had worked on her orally, front and back, for maybe half an hour. She experienced or so I thought, hoped, at least three major orgasmic events.

Finally my woman pulled herself up, and spread her knees wide, and waited for me.

"Take me from behind, my husband, please. And don't waste any time doing it." I did what she said, and I think she made it once again. I rolled over and off of her and I fell into a semi-exhausted state beside her. She took a few desperate breaths, swung around on top of me, and took me in her mouth. It took some little while, but she got me hard once again.

"Now, my ass, big boy, take my ass like Michael did." She lay flat on the bed now, legs once again splayed wide and waited for me to assault her. Looking at her little hole, I had the thought that she might need some lubrication.

"Honey, KY..." I started.

"On the night stand over there," she said.

******

That first night, the night she first cuckolded me was good; I hadn't been there; I knew what was going on, and she didn't rub my nose in it the next day. She'd been right to run me off and make me come back the next morning. What I hadn't seen could not be the stuff of my dreams and worries. No, it was very good.

The morning after sex was fantastic. I hadn't expected it, and it was a wonderful gift to me. She had said that my having her would be a rare thing. Well, if that was her idea of rare, I was not going to have a problem going along with it. But, alas, the reality was that allowing me to have her was about to indeed become truly rare. Worse, even being allowed relief was about to become a rare thing.

It was a week and half later before she had another man, and we had not had sex during that entire time. I managed to survive sexually by employing my good right hand, often. She had caught me doing it twice and hadn't said anything to me, but her look had been one of undeniable disapproval.

At any rate, back to tonight and my current cuckolding.

His name was Woodrow, Albert Woodrow. He was youngish, early twenties. He was tall, and he was hung, so Megan had assured me; I didn't ask how she knew. The smirk on his face when she introduced him to me was more than bothersome. But, I bit my lip and endured it. It was part of the scene to be humiliated by her bulls and I knew it. So long as it didn't reach destructive levels—destructive to my marriage to Megan, I could handle it.

"Charlie, I want you to be in the room with us tonight," said Megan. "Would that be okay with you?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"Good, go on up disrobe and stand by your chair. Okay?" I nodded and headed off. I was standing naked and vulnerable when they came. They were still dressed, but her makeup was smeared and her hair a bit askew.

******

He looked me up and down; the smirk was pure derision. Megan noticed. "Don't be mean, Albert it's what he's got, and it's enough for me. He's my little man and I love him," she said. He words would have made me feel better except for the little man comment; hence, it didn't."

"Yeah, right," he said. They turned their attention away from me and back to each other. The kissing and the feeling up was kind of erotic. My pole was at attention for sure. Soon they broke apart and started to watch each other undress. He kept glancing at my four-inch dick and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

All were soon naked and he turned her around to face me and he wrapped his arms around her from behind and let his hands roam over her breasts, belly, muff and finally her slit. Her head was thrown back over his shoulder and her eyes were closed. He mouthed the words I really didn't need to hear. "There is no way wimpy that you could possibly be satisfying this fine woman. Not with that." he was nodding toward my little man." She stiffened, straightened, and gave him a look that warned him he was going too far. He backed off and led her to the bed. She stopped just before letting him push her down on it and turned to face me.

"You can sit down now, baby, but don't play with yourself. It's not allowed tonight," she said. I swallowed and sat. And, yes, wimp that I realized that I was, I was beginning to cry.

He rolled her over and forced her up on her knees, butt high, legs splayed wide. I saw his eight inch tool push into her. I swallowed yet again.

"Like watching me do your wifey sissy boy," he said. My humiliation was complete. But, I kept my mouth shut.

"I asked you a question," he said.

"Shut up Albert; you can be replaced," said Megan. "I've told you once already. I mean it."

"Okay, okay, I was just funnin'," he said. Suddenly his face went gray as he neared a climax that I think surprised him. He began to fuck her furiously. He stiffened. Spit dribbled from the side of his mouth. I saw Megan's eyes bulge out as he took her. Her rasping breath signaled her orgasm and he drilled her like a madman.

Finally they collapsed. Onto the bed, each beside the other. He rolled on his side and looked at me and smiled. "Are you crying little man. Well, don't, I'll give you lessons if you like. You know so that you can please this woman."

"Get out, Albert, and don't come back. My bulls do not insult or belittle my husband," said Megan.

"Yeah, well with a puny dick like his, a little belittling would seem to be in order," he said.

He dressed and he was gone. Megan beckoned me. "Come on my husband, time for your sloppy seconds. Yes, I'm letting you have me. I wasn't going to, but that asshole made it necessary. In a way you owe him, I guess," she said.

I moved to the bed and crawled onto it looming above her. Do I have to eat you first? I said.

"No, his cum is unworthy of you. Just screw me as best you can with your little weeny," she said. She smiled. My cock was so hard it hurt. She spread her legs as wide as she could and I lowered myself and entered her. I could hardly feel the walls of her pussy, but I did my best. I rammed myself inside of her like what seemed a hundred times before I finally erupted.

"Jesus, honey, you almost made me cum. Jesus, and with that little tool of yours too. Wow!" she said. I felt kind of good. I guess. But, almost wasn't good enough. Not close.

Over the next weeks and months she brought home a succession of bulls. One of them, some guy named Arthur, got into her head. They were lying on the bed after their third fuck. Megan had tied my hands behind my back and lashed my ankles to the chair's legs to keep me from interfering: something I'd tried to do the time before because the bull that time had been so insulting to me that I couldn't take it. I'd gotten up, grabbed him by the hair and hauled him off of her; after which he'd beaten the hell out of me. Hence, my bonds.

Megan had consoled me and nursed me back to full consciousness, and then made the decision that from then on that I'd be bound up tight to prevent me from physically trying to take on these guys, all of who were uniformly large and young.

We were eating breakfast and she was humming some tune I didn't recognize. "Honey, I was talking to Daryl the other day," she said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, is he still around?" I said. "You haven't mentioned him in a while."

"No, he's been out of town, but he got in the day before yesterday. He had an idea. I think it's a good one. He said the reason you are having some problems with my bulls is because you're not horny enough to take it. You need to be hornier is what he said," said Megan.

"I'm horny. I am," I said.

"Not enough, Charlie. Not enough to welcome the humiliation and jealousy that makes this kind of relationship go. You need to be climbing the walls. I blame myself to some extent. But..."

"But?" I said.

"Well, Daryl thinks that you are beating your meat before we have our little events," she said. "Are you, Charlie? Are you beating your meat without permission?"

"Well, maybe sometimes," I said. She knew I was lying.

"Charlie?" she said.

"Okay, yes. I need it to not go crazy with lust for you," I said. She nodded knowingly.

"Hmm, well, I'm afraid I'll have to do something about that, Charlie; I need you to be half crazy with lust for me. Charlie, I'm going to lock up your cock, so you can't masturbate. It'll be a little tough on you in the beginning, but you will be more than horny when you need to be from now on. Okay, Charlie?" she said. "And there are one or two other things that Daryl suggested that I'm considering that will heighten the experience, and that for the both of us." I swallowed. I nodded my acceptance. She owned me. I was her cuckold and completely so.

"Okay then. I need you to stand up and drop your pants and underpants," she said. "Oh, and leave your t-shirt on. I did as she instructed. She'd left me standing next to the dinette table while she disappeared into the service porch. She came back in minutes carrying a small box. She set it on the table and went to the broom closet and came back with something I knew only too well: her switch. It was the one she used to spank me with on Saturday mornings. We were four days gone since my last hiding. I was still pretty damn sore. I really didn't want it again, not this soon.