Charlie and Megan Wilson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a seat," I said, finally agreeing to have him stay for a while. Two hours, and three manhattans each later, I'd made a decision.

******

I stood there in the doorway waiting for her to say something.

"Charlie?" she said. She was tentative, but she stood aside for me to enter. "Charlie? What can I do for you? I mean..."

I went to her and hugged her, just as Daryl had suggested. She hugged me back, though not with much enthusiasm. I took a half step back and looked her in the eyes. I slowly, very slowly leaned in as if to kiss her. Initially, she kind of leaned back from me, but then, she seemed to rethink herself, and our lips met.

"I want to come back," I said. "I mean if..."

"Charlie..." I interrupted her to hand her the small styro bag I was carrying. She looked at, and slowly took it from me. She opened it. She smiled. "Okay," she said. She smiled. She took the collar out of the bag and fastened around my neck attaching to it the companion leash. I was back. We were back.

"I love you Megan. And, I am here to be trained and punished," I said.

"And, you shall be," she said. And, now her smile was a mile wide.

The sex that night was mythical in its wonderfulness. The next day was a totally different kettle of fish. I found myself with my pants down around my ankles and bent over the back of the living room couch. Her panties were stuffed in my mouth to muffle my screams. I squirmed as I never had, even with the pro Marissa. I gasped and coughed and gagged into my panty gag for most of the whipping, which whipping was accomplished with the switch. Jesus it stung. It stung like never before.

But, my punishment accomplished, she comforted me.

"We going to be okay now, Charlie?" she said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said. "Yes, I'm sure of it." Her smile was reward enough, but another night of fucking and sucking put the period on the sentence of our reconciliation.

*******

His name was Herman Pierson. I was strapped into my chair as he pulled her to him.

The man was black and tall and muscular and actually kind of a pretty boy. He sent a glance my way, and kind of half smirked; all of them did that; kinda saying without words what they thought of me, letting my wife be taken by him, them. I had to look away. It was noteworthy that Megan did not look my way, not yet. But, that said, I wasn't sure that I wanted her to.

He began to feel her up and kiss her, and then he let the strap on her sundress fall from her right shoulder, then the other one. Then, he peeled her dress down to her waist and massaged her still bra covered breasts.

"Nice," he said. "And your bra hooks in the front."

"All the better for you to ravish them, you big bad wolf you," she said. He laughed, unhooked her, and her tits fell free. He felt her up and then leaned down and began suckling. I saw her wince a couple of times as he got a little too rough with her.

"She finally looked my way and came to me, leaving her lover to watch. She put her arms on the edge of the chair and leaned forward bringing her face within inches of mine.

"Enjoying the show, cucky? It's for you as much as for me. Mister Pierson is going to take me from behind while I lean here on the arms of the chair. I want you to watch my face as he impales me on his cock, his big fat cock." She leaned in a little further and kissed me.

"I want you to enjoy this, Charlie. It's our first in a long time, and I hope the first of many more," she said. I nodded. I didn't trust my voice.

He came up behind her, and I watched as he used his fingers to open her a little. Then, using his hand, he guided himself into her, She grunted.

"God, cucky, he's big. I am stretched to the limit. Ugh! Her face took on a kind of stunned look as he drilled her repeatedly. Dribble slid from her mouth down the side of her cheek dripping onto my leg. Ugh!"

I saw him stiffen, as he loaded her vagina with his sperm. He leaned over her back and rested on it for some little time.

His cock slid out of her. They straightened up, and she led him by his now flaccid member back to the bed.

"Sit down on the edge of the bed, Herman," she said. He did. "Now, lay back and spread your legs for me."

She knelt between his legs; then, taking his cock in her hands, she began to suck him back to libidinous life. I saw him jerking and spasming as she teased his now tender penis. She got him standing tall in less than five minutes.

She joined him on the bed and spread herself to accommodate him missionary style. He took her rocking her world and making her scream for more. It took him maybe ten minutes to get himself off. He rolled off of her gasping for breath.

She got up from the bed and came to me. "You know what I need you to do now don't you my little cuckold," she said.

"Yes ma'am," I said. She nodded and unstrapped me from the chair. I had been fully dressed until now. But, now she pulled me to my feet and squatting down, she pulled my pants down, then my underwear, exposing my miniature cock for her lover to view.

"Herman, please sit on the edge of the bed again, please," she said. Now, it was me kneeling between the studs legs. Megan knelt beside me. She pulled on his cock a couple of times while watching me with a big smile on her face.

She stretched it toward me a little and stared at me. "Time to do your duty, cucky," she said. "Suck my lover's dick. Get it all nice and hard for me once more. Okay?"

I leaned forward and let her guide his still soft penis to my lips and then inside my mouth. I had to suck for some minutes to get him up, but I finally did.

Megan slid up onto the bed and got on all fours. "Take my ass, Herman. I need you to take my ass, so my husband can see what a real man can do for a woman," she said.

After using some KY to moisten her orifice, he slid into her upraised butt and screwed her slowly for some time before erupting inside of her for the third and final time.

I was told to go kneel with my face in the corner while she showed her lover of the evening out. It had been quite a first night back in the saddle, as she would refer to it.

******

Breakfast was quiet. Eggs and bacon on the patio. We were, at first, both lost in our own separate worlds.

"Was it good for you, cucky?" she said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said. "Pretty good."

"I'm glad. We'll go slow, but we will be getting back into the groove before long. We just have to be careful, and I do mean for the both of us," she said.

"Yes, I agree. But, if the next ones are like this Herman fellow; well, we should be fine," I said.

The future looked promising.

******