All Comments on 'Charlie & Miley Ch. 01'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad you decided to continue!

I'm so glad you decided to continue writing Charlie and Miley. Can't wait for the next chapter!

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 11 years ago
Well...

...you sure know how to make a comeback. Glad to see you writing again and hope all is well in your personal life. I love the idea of skipping a few months to see where they are in the future. Glad that Vaptain Darkness is doing well because life would be so much harder for a couple who's already been through so much. Saying that, it looks like they're heading for more obstacles. I hope Miley doesn't lose the baby and get depressed because she and Charie are such good people. Gah, here I am, getting involved with fictional characters because your story is so great. Anyways, great work and hope to hear more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wooooooooooooooooooooooow

Ur doing a very good job just don't make charlie n milly apart ,no cheating no sex with anyone other than charlie just don't let them cheat on one another plez that will be disaster plez.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!

you cant leave it like that............that's NOT FAIR!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great sequel

Thanks for resuming one of my favourite series. Brilliant pilot and fascinating to see development. Please keep up your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

What the heck happened to Brain and Stacy!!??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Glad to see the saga continue. Every story my wife reads has to live up to the Beauty and Geek standard, as that was her introduction to Lit... Sadly very few stories here live up to it.

Can't wait for the next chapter.... and the next... and the next.

Keep up the great work.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 11 years ago

yay!!! sooo glad to see this story back but wat happened to brian and stacy thats crazy

NSSurferNSSurferabout 11 years ago
Great to have them back

It's so great to see the ongoing story about Charlie and Miley, although I wonder what is going to happen with Brian and Stacy. Miss those two and wonder if their future will be as happy as the White's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just amazing

Always well written. please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh no!

Now I'll be on pins and needles waiting to find out about Miley. So cruel, so very very cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love you!

God damn it, I was waiting and checking once a day to see if you decide to write continuation. and you did. I thank you wholeheartedly and I love you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESOME

I am so glad that you decided to continue this story. You're my favorite writer on Literotica.com.

redbaron172redbaron172about 11 years ago
Awesome!!

Glad you got back into the story, been waiting for a continuation of Beauty and the Geek or sequel. Keep up the good work. Please don't be so long between chapters though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad its back

Excited to see the continuation. I continuously checked back from time to time to see if another would be written. Probably the only story on here that I've gone to that trouble. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Cannot wait for Ch, 02. Any idea when it'll be published? Hopefully soonest!

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 11 years ago
wtf?????????????????

You better not kill Miley off from complications from her pregnancy, she is the rock or glue that is holding everyone together.

And why is Stacy and Brian always breaking up, I thought they were getting married in the last chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Concur: WTF??????

You had better not kill Miley or that baby off! Not like the monster that wrote "Brooke"! You haven't shown any complication indications at all for Miley!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And we're back!

1) Thanks for continuation!

2) Hope the Brian and Stacy situation comes to a head (not literally, or maybe...) soon!

3) Seems Miley and Haley have matured since we saw them last. Good for them.

4) Cruel to cut off the Stan Lee meeting but that's typical for Charlie.

And 5) the MOTHER of all cliffhangers! Chapter 2 now, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

glad to see you've picked up this story again. can't wait for more!!!

AcedorRiseAcedorRisealmost 11 years ago
Nice story

Its amazing and nice to see my favorite characters return.though i sincerely hope the author doesn't harm anybody and i'm anxious about Miley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If you kill miley or their daughter, i am done with this series, please let them live!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fabulous

More please. When is the next chapter going to be?

love_er_her_waylove_er_her_wayalmost 11 years ago
DONT KILL MILEY!!!

I've Been Reading Your Work From The Beginning Well From Beauty And The GeekWhen Chapter 5 Came Out. Ive Grown An Emotional Connection To The Series Please Dont Kill Such An Integral Characte.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
It's the Baby

If it Die's Miley will feel Responsible and get Depressed and have a hard time forgiving herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequel Looking Great

Awesome that you've come out with a sequel to Beauty and the Geek. I bet it's the baby and it's probably a miscarriage. I hope Stacy and Brian eventually get back together again. But once again you are writing a great series, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what r u doing

What r u doing man its been month when I first read this chapter what is taking u so long. Well whatever it is write next chapter fast man we cannot wait any more hurry man dammit.

shinsakurashinsakuraalmost 11 years ago
Shin

The cliffhanger! Why god has allowed its creation? I hope you are spending your time wisely - work, uni. Because we readers are dying and squirming waiting for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Omg

Please hurry up with the next chap. !! I beg of you!! What happened? Poor Miley and Charlie!! Please don't kill the baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love the new segment. Please bring on the next chapter.

mtil74mtil74almost 11 years ago
Please bring on ch 2

I hope ch 2 is coming soon. Please give us a update on the status of ch 2. This whole series is very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want more

I like all of them give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I need a Hero

Where are you and your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait for next chapter

Favorite author. More, More, More!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Keep 'em coming!

Keep your stories coming! Waiting for Ch. 02............

mtil74mtil74over 10 years ago
Thx for the update on chapter 2

Thanks for upating us. Cant wait for chapter 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ive loved reading this so far i with the whole set a few months since the last one u could have ended it well and wrapped it up, i really hope nothing happens to Miley or the baby and that brain can some how forgive Stacy so it all ends well on a good and happy note.

I would be happy if it continues but it just seems like its got to a good point and now they are married and having a bay they should get there happily ever after and maybe others like Brian and Stacy too which i hope they get together, it just seems inevitable they end up together otherwise its like Miley or charlie not ending up together.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
So glad

I am so glad you decided to continue this one! I look forward to reading more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HMMMMM wonder what happen to wonder boy

He used to have A 10 inch cock,, did it shrink or did Miley bite an inch off

And I notice the drama never stops with the fuck tard Brian, why not just shoot it and put the DUDE out of every ones misery

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

Well this just took a dark turn....

Yeah, Stacy can go screw right off. Brian deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

these two are the best couple ever esoecially charlie how beautiful was his transition from a cluesless,shy,hurt boy to a curious young teen guy learning about female sexuality to a handsome uncontrollable beast in the bedroom to an undeniable sexy dominant during sex to a man who fiercely love and is super passionate about the sweet love of his life to a lovely husband and father

how he see mylie in all her strongest and weakest moment how he witnessed the bossy arrogant miley to the frail fragile super delicate mylie their love is a symbol of strength and weakness at the same time

i am so glad to come across this couple

charlie doesnt need a big dick he is simply adorable and handsome in everything he does

my only complaint with this series is the heartbroken sam no one loves her only charlie cares for her

everyone else is using her especially brian it seems like fir brian sam was only imp for her virginity he blames sam for stacys mistakes and infidilities he knows that whatever sam does was coz she loves him but he still uses sam for his career and sex she means nothing to him and he means a world to him

i hate every single person in the comments section and curse them whoever hates sam and roots for stacy and brian despite all the mistakes brian made

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First series of 29 chapters was really good. Drama, farce, whimsical plot, love, hot sex, but this just went off the rails. Wow.

Gambit275Gambit27512 months ago

can't belive he turned down Stan Lee, i understand the circumstances but still...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like your writing! I noticed some inconsistencies between your last work and this one, and some mistakes concerning breast milk and breastfeeding.

Breast milk is sweet, like sugar water. It doesn’t come out in a stream like a hose but several streams like a sprinkler.

Charlie has a ten inch penis and Haley is 25.

Keep up the good work! It’s really enjoyable.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

I thought I wanted to read more of this. I was wrong. I'm going to just pretend that the last chapter of the original run was the ending. I absolutely cannot take any more of Stacy, she can fuck right off, and she has single handedly killed this story for me. At the end of the last story she was like "If Brian gets me pregnant again I'll have it and marry him, I love him". And now she can't handle Brian going away for a few months to kickstart a career that would allow him to support her and this hypothetical child without jumping onto someone else's dick? I cannot deal with what an unbelievably selfish skank she is, and I can't waste my time even starting a story where she's going to behave like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous