Charlie Ch. 38-41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hun, we are heading to the movies. Did you and Charlie was to go with us?" Nathan's mom inquired as she pulled a glove onto her left hand.

Charlie's eyes drifted over to Nathan. He was already pulling up a chair to sit next to her.

"No thanks, Mom! Charlie is going to work on her story. If I'm lucky, I will be able to get her to review some more of my thesis."

"Did you ever make those author-reference changes?" asked Charlie as she turned back to her computer.

"Which ones?" Nathan asked.

Charlie threw up her hands. "What do you mean by 'Which ones?' I even put those notes inside your file. Get your computer. Go on! Go get it!" Nathan shrugged one more time as a good show for his family and jogged off to the guest room to retrieve his computer. His family only nodded and made their way to the front door. Upon returning to the closed-in porch, he shoved his computer onto the table. Instead of pulling the chair to sit next to Charlie, he moved it slightly behind her.

"Now, time for some romantic dialogue."

Charlie swiveled on the chair until she could properly face him.

"You are joking, right?"

"Nope! I am going to help you write some of your story."

"You don't even know what is going on in the story. How are you going to know what dialogue would fit where?"

Nathan laughed, "You'll find a way to work it in somewhere. Now, get the file ready." Charlie turned back to her laptop. Tension and exasperation were building in her shoulders.

"Okay, you get to type the stuff I say."

"But, you . . ."

Nathan leaned forward until he was perched behind Charlie and slightly to her right. Sweeping the hair away from her neck, he positioned himself, so he could whisper in her ear as well as see the screen. The view from these cheap seats in regards to the girl's cleavage wasn't too bad either.

Charlie swallowed hard. Nathan's close proximity was too warm and too intimate. "Okay, Shakespeare. Let's hear the romantic dialogue I should be including in my story." Charlie sat with her hands perched over the keyboard, feigning excitement and interest in the dialogue. Instead, her body was already alight with desire. Nathan turned his head towards Charlie's neck. His hot breath was caressing her skin. Every word he spoke was sending small quakes through her bones. Charlie bit her bottom lip to keep some semblance of control.

"Yes, Charlie. I love you. I mean it now, and I've meant it every day when I couldn't bring myself to say it."

The words he spoke, her brain just didn't believe they were about her. Charlie's heart welled up based on the honesty of his statement. Wait! This is just dialogue for the story. Yeah, keep believing that, and I have a wall in China to sell. When she tried to turn her head to see him, Nathan kissed her neck, forcing her to keep her head pointed towards the screen. His hands reached around her waist. Automatically, her posture tightened.

"What if your family comes back?" she exhaled. The feeling of his lips on her neck was maddening. She tilted her head in order to give him more access to her neck.

"Just keep typing what I tell you." Nathan's teeth lightly bit the fleshy earlobe, and Charlie couldn't contain the gasp that escaped from her lips. She pushed herself into Nathan's kisses. However, the feeling of his hands moving over her body was quite real. When his hand gently squeezed her breasts under the tank top, she gasped. He eased the strap off of one shoulder and his fingertips made sweeping motions over the top of her breasts. The second strap gave way, exposing more of her chest.

"I love the way you look in your painting clothes. You get me hot when you lick your ice cream spoon. The way you wiggle your hips when you put on your jeans is maddening. You always smell incredible."

Charlie had no idea how she was able to focus on typing the words. It must have been oddly erotic disconnect between her mind and body. The mind wanted to hear what he had to say because those words were quiet and soothing, but the language of his hands was much different. Bolder, stronger.

"I like it when you have tired eyes, and when you tie your hair up in a messy pony tail. When I touch myself, I fantasize about your body. I need to hear you orgasm. I think about the different songs I want playing as I slide into you."

Nathan's one hand continued to play with and also massage her breasts; the other one rubbed its way down the front of her body to her thigh. He urged her leg to open further, leaving her exposed and feeling vulnerable. The clicking of the keys continued. Just when Charlie thought he might actually touch her, he settled his hand over her cloth-covered mound. She whimpered slightly because some contact, any contact, would bring her one heartbeat closer to an orgasm. Charlie tried pushing her hips forward, a silent way of urging him to move his touch lower. When he did move his hand, Nathan massaged her through her jeans in slow circles. Charlie yelped as a wave of desire passed through her body. It was the beginning of the orgasm she wanted so badly. She focused on the words he was saying.

"I want to wake up in the morning and push my cock into you. It would be a tight fit, but after you cum, it will be a wild, wet ride. I want to take you slowly and gently on your kitchen table. I want to bend you over the couch and fuck you deep and hard, forcing you to scream my name. I want to seat you on the balcony, spread your legs, and taste you."

With the end of these words, Nathan stopped his ministrations. Charlie growled her displeasure with the lack of action. She was already biting her lip and a few more stroking motions would have her right on an orgasm's doorstep.

"Type it, Charlie." The keys clicked.

Once the words appeared on the screen, Nathan continued his attention to her body. With a quick flick of the button on the top of her jeans, Nathan gained further access to Charlie's body. It was the feather touch of his fingertips on her clit that pushed her forward. As her head fell back on Nathan's shoulder, his finger movements picked up pace. She began to move her hips in small circles to match his movements. Fuck the book! His finger pushed inside of her, and Charlie's body ground down on his hand. When he inserted a second finger, her instincts took over. Her hips gyrated this way and that, helping his fingers touch all of her inner walls. She wantonly moved to bring about her orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm close!" Charlie's voice was deep with need. The heat in her core was spreading across her body rapidly. His fingers were constantly rubbing the small G-spot ridge close to her pelvis bone. Those movements in combination with a wonderfully vicious pinch to her nipple brought Charlie screaming. She rode the wave of it over and over again since Nathan would not stopped moving his hand.

"How's that for romantic dialogue?" he said as he kissed her neck. Charlie's head flopped forward. Every nerve ending was firing, and her body wanted to be greedy. That little voice that normally pops up in the back of your head to say something pithy and indignant about the situation was awesomely quiet. Instead, there was that she-devil voice murmuring from the shadows. Asking for another one, another orgasm. This voice didn't really want to be quiet. She wanted to be much louder and a bit rougher. Nothing too delicate like fingers anymore.

"Where can we go?" Desire had constricted her voice.

Nathan raised his eyebrows and sat back in his on chair. She spun ever-so-slowly to look in his eyes. Hints of the orgasm were still there like clouds on the horizon. There just needed to be a bit of a disturbance to set off the full blown orgasmic storm.

"The boat house?"

Charlie pushed out of her chair and started towards the back door. Her sense of determination coupled with the strong desire to fuck mercilessly had taken over. She heard him say something about jacket. That thought didn't stay with her very long. She already felt warm enough, and if things happened the way they should, she would be sweating soon enough. Upon entering the small boathouse area, Charlie shed her shirt and kicked off her shoes. Finally, Nathan appeared. Unceremoniously, he dropped a hand full condoms on the work table.

Charlie launched herself into Nathan's arms and pulled him into a sweltering kiss. Their arms continually fumbled to hold on to one another as well as loosen other clothing. Next, her bra disappeared, and his shirt was thrown to the side. She stopped to wiggle out of her jeans. That was when Nathan paused to watch her incredible movements.

"Get a condom on! Now!" Charlie hissed at him. Nathan shook himself from the innocent stupor by unzipping his jeans. There's no real hip way to look cool when sliding into a condom, but this wasn't the moment for suave. While Nathan contended with the condom, Charlie scooted her backside on to the work table. When Nathan turned to approach Charlie, he was taken back by the incredible woman in front of me. Naked and anticipating his touch. She was biting her lip.

"Hello? Remember me?" Charlie growled at him. Nathan all but pounced between her legs. Grabbing her hips and hooking an arm under her left knee, Nathan gave a forceful thrust past her lips. She was still wet from the fingering, but he wanted her gushing. Charlie yelped as the her inner walls were immediately stretched open. Small tremors had already started in her core and were radiating outward.

"Again!" she whispered. Nathan pulled back to the point where only the head of his cock rested at her opening. Pulling her hips forward, he shot back into her core; he took a moment to grind his hips into hers, getting as deep as he could. Nathan moved with smoother strokes from it. Charlie's head had lost all sense of strength when it lolled backwards on her shoulders.

"Fuck!" she moaned. Nathan took his cue and began his faster, deeper, and longer onslaught. Wet, sloppy sex noises reached into the boathouse as their bodies smacked together. With each stroke, her breasts bounced heavily. Charlie held onto one of his wrists and the edge of the table in order to steady herself. That was when the trembling in her body increased exponentially.

"Harder!" she commanded, and Nathan obliged. Within two more furious thrusts, Charlie's orgasm broke wide open. All sight and sound was gone from her mind. The only thing was feeling, and her inner walls were squeezing and massaging Nathan's cock. Small, pleasurable pins and needles pierced their way through her body. Just when she thought the orgasm was beginning to fade, Nathan let go of her hip. He used the newly free hand to stimulate her clit. Her back broke into an arch, pushing her gloriously large breasts forward. Nathan was caught up in the sight of her body and its connection to him.

"Come on, Charlie. Fuck me!" he strained through gritted teeth. Charlie's new orgasm rolled over her body like an explosion. Her hips pushed forward to meet each one of Nathan's thrusts. She could tell by his erratic rhythm he was getting closer to the brink of his own orgasm. She knew of the one thing that would drive him over the edge. Keeping the one hand steadied on the work table, she placed her palm against his cheek. Nathan lifted his gaze and met her eyes. With eyes locked, Charlie whispered, "Cum for me."

Nathan's legs tightened as his movements became like hiccups. It exploded out of him, he eyes grew dark. He tried to hang his head, but Charlie forced him to meet her eyes. Each of her own internal spasms caused her eyes to flutter, but she never broke eye contact with him. They spent the next minute staring at one another, but at the end of that minute, he lowered her leg back to the table. That motion dislodged his shrinking member, and Charlie whined quietly in its absence.

Nathan remained situated between Charlie's legs, wrapping his arms around her body and kissing her neck. Charlie let out a big sigh and tried to unwind herself from Nathan's embrace. This little interlude was not about feeling romantic or lovey-dovey. It was about a good hard fuck, and nothing else. The last thing she needed was this boy to put any fantastical or romantic spin on an orgasm. After disengaging from Nathan, Charlie scouted off table and began to dress. Nathan quickly rid of the used condom. Thankfully, it was blissful silence walking back to the house.

When the family arrived home later, all seemed right as in the Devereaux household. Both Charlie and Nathan were properly cleaned and dressed in their pajamas. Each one was perched in front of a computer, mirrored scowls as they worked diligently through typing. The rest of the family said their 'good evenings,' and disappeared upstairs. It was only then that Charlie snuck glance over the top of the computer. It was bedtime. Only one bed. Now what?

Chapter 41

When it sounded as if everyone was settled in for the night, Charlie closed the lip of her laptop. She quickly retreated from the table to guest bedroom. There really didn't need to be a conversation about the sleeping arrangements. She would take the floor, and that would be the end of it. Decision made and no argument even had to take place. She was almost done creating sleeping pallet on the floor when Nathan walked through the door with his laptop crooked under his arm.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" he asked as he carefully laid the laptop on the dresser next to the door where he was standing. Charlie decided to play ignorant as she shook out the blanket that would be used to cover her and the pallet.

"What?" she returned.

"Why in the hell are you building a bed on the floor? There is a perfectly good mattress by three foot to your left."

Charlie glanced at the bed and then back at Nathan. "That's where you get to sleep. I'll be okay here on the floor." Nathan ignored her comment and within two strides, he cleared the space of the room. He quickly began yanking pillows and blankets off the floor, tossing them onto the actual bed.

"Get your ass in bed!" he hissed.

"Nate, I will be fine on the floor."

Bonk, wrong answer! Nathan silently began to walk Charlie backwards until the back of her legs bumped into the bed. With one small nudge, Charlie flopped backwards on the bed. Just as Charlie was about to scramble off the bed, Nathan responded with a "Stay!" When Nathan actually stepped away to move to his side of the bed, Charlie grabbed her various bed clothes as well as pillow and shot back off of the mattress. Before she could utter any form of protest, Nathan had launched himself across the bed and grabbed her. Pulling her backward onto the mattress, he turned to block her escape with his body.

"Have you lost your mind?" Charlie whispered. "Your family is upstairs. Your sister already thinks we are starring in and directing our personal pornos. Just let me sleep on the floor. Please!"

A slow, slightly unbalanced smile crossed Nathan's face. Charlie could feel him brushing his hands down her sides. With the initiation of touch, her body automatically responded with a rise of heat in her core. Sure, it would be awesome to spend the rest of the night, stroking, licking, penetrating, and rolling beneath one another. If his hands would . . . What! Wait a minute! Back up! You can't be indulging this. His parents' room is directly above this bed. Stop! Stop! Stop! Charlie batted away his hands and tried to turn her body away from his.

"No floor!" His hands sank into the flesh above her hips. Charlie used a foot as continued leverage to push away. Nathan was not having it. With a gentle squeeze, it went from a form of capture to an outright tickle. Charlie's immediate response was to begin tickling Nathan too. Pretty soon, they sounded like two elementary kids on a playground, providing childish taunts. Neither of them realized the volume in which their play was truly being broadcasted in the house.

Charlie continued to twist this way and that escape the tickling claws Nathan was using to punish her. She panted and huffed and laughed loudly. It was the sudden knock at the door that surprised both of them. It was in that moment that Charlie's twin, Grace, decided to make an appearance. She was in mid-twist when the knock happened. Instead of Nathan actually holding onto her, he ripped his hands away from her body. That let the twist continue until she had completely twisted right off the bed and on to her hip. She let out a sharp yelp and quickly curled into a ball, holding her side.

With her yelp of pain, the door flew open. Both his mom and sister were just nosey enough to come check on them because of the huffing and puffing sounds drifting upstairs. When they heard someone get hurt, well, that was the cue to barge right on in. Nathan was perched on the bed with his hands in the air. Charlie was writhing around on the floor, trying to massage the pain out of her hip.

"Nathan, what did you do to her?" Amanda, his mom, asked as she bent down to check on Charlie. His sister, Sheila, stuck out her tongue and gave him an ugly look.

"I didn't do anything!" Nathan sputtered as he climbed off the bed. He knelt down on the the other side of Charlie.

"Amanda, it's true! We were just laughing, and I fell of the bed."

"Your twin, Grace, came for a visit?" she questioned.

Charlie nodded her head and patted the woman's arm. Her hip was still on fire and felt like it was already swelling. Every time she tried to get up, the dang thing did not want to rotate in its socket.

"Sheila, go get a bag of frozen peas," Amanda instructed. The mom was not done with the instructions; she told Charlie to roll onto her good side, exposing the bad hip to the room. Nathan moved closer, allowing Charlie to prop herself up on his lap. Amanda gingerly eased the fabric of Charlie's pajama bottoms away from the hip.

"Oh my!" Amanda breathed.

Charlie could feel Nathan tense up. Something must not be right. When Charlie turned her head to look at her hip, she thought she was in some weird science fiction movie. A large bruise was already forming under her skin. As all three of them watched, the bruise continued to expand and change colors. Sheila reentered the room and stopped in her tracks when she too saw the bruise.

"That is wicked nasty!"

Charlie continued her protests about Amanda and Sheila fussing over for her. However, they both could see that Charlie was tired and Nathan was perturbed. After a bit of squawking, Sheila pulled Amanda from the room, closing the door behind them. Neither woman was going to heal a bruise instantly, and there was no need for them to continue fawning over the poor girl.

Nathan gave a big sigh. Charlie tried to climbed off the floor and get on the bed. He gingerly pushed a lock of her hair away from her face, noting Charlie still looked a little bit Green. She simply shook her head and then laid her head back down in his lap, allowing Nathan the chance to continue brushing her hair with his fingers. Pulling Charlie closer to him, occasionally he would rearrange the bag of frozen peas that rested on her hip. After few more rounds of light bickering, exasperated Nathan yelled at Charlie get in the bed. Charlie's only response was a quiet, "No."

12