Charlie's Pain And Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie left Seattle just before noon on one of those perfect days the northwest is known for. Soon he was outside the built up area and driving through the beautiful Washington Mountains. He was in no hurry and every time he saw a sign advertising some town or natural feature he was interested in he took a detour. He spent the first night in a small mountain campground less than a hundred miles from Seattle.

Charlie pulled into the campground just after 5 p.m. He went into the office and told them he was just traveling around the country. He needed a spot to pitch his tent for the night and possibly for a day or two. When he arrived at his assigned location he was very pleased. There was a nice pad for his truck and the obligatory power outlets. He didn't even bother pitching a tent, he just used the truck to set up a lean to and put his cot under it. He had a small stove and set it on his tailgate. He plugged his small dual power refrigerator in and was set.

After the sun had set Charlie was leaned back in his camp chair. He was letting the peace soak into his body when he heard footsteps. He looked up and saw a couple about his parent's age walking between the campsites heading for the area reserved for RV's. Like most campers they stopped and visited for a few minutes. When they found out Charlie was alone they invited him to their camp for supper. He declined saying he had food in his cooler he needed to eat before it spoiled.

While preparing his small evening meal Charlie was constantly hailed by walking individuals and couples. All were friendly and welcomed Charlie to the camp. Some had been there for several days and told him he would enjoy a long stay.

The next morning Charlie arose about his normal time and had a pot of coffee before preparing his breakfast. He sat and watched the camp come alive and reveled in the sun peeking through the trees as it rose. There was a mist hanging over some of the mountains. Charlie spoke with the many early morning strollers while he relaxed. Finally around ten a.m. he packed and got on the road.

The next several miles were of little interest to Charlie so he put the pedal to the metal and let 'er roll. He passed through Spokane just before one p.m. and kept on rolling. While he had no specific destination for the night he wanted to find an interesting place to spend it. On he rolled, through Coeur d'Alene, on toward Missoula MT. Finally he was once again going through mountains. The Bitterroot Range was pretty but not as nice as where he had spent the night before.

Finally near Missoula he once again found a nice campground and set up his camp. To his surprise he found some of the same campers he had met the night before. They greeted him like a long lost friend and once again he was invited to supper. This time he went and found he enjoyed the meal immensely. After supper they sat and had some beer. Some time later Charlie found himself telling his new friends about Charlene and his trek across the country.

Donna, the 'lady of the camp' said, "Oh Charlie. We're so sorry for you. I think you may be on the right track though. There is a certain peace about the mountains and campgrounds along the way. We very rarely meet anyone that is unpleasant when we camp. Almost everyone in the grounds is willing to help if you need it too. We have found we meet many of the same people over and over too. It gets to be almost like a family over time."

Donna's husband Jack looked at Charlie and asked, "Well, Charlie. What are your plans for tomorrow? Do you have a destination in mind?"

Charlie shook his head and said, "No, no destination. I'm just playing it by ear. If I see a place I want to stop I do. I drive until I'm tired or see a pretty spot to stop for the night and I stop. I intend to turn south near Bozeman and go through Yellowstone but I don't even know how long it will take me to get there. I know from stopping at the welcome center that there are several side trips I intend to make so... All I know is I intend to get home before the snow flies up in the Rocky's."

Jack laughed and said, "Well boy, I don't blame you there. I never was much for driving in the snow and I'm not into winter sports either." He looked sheepish then added, "Well at least I'm not into outside winter sports. I can be enticed into playing inside though."

Donna squealed and hit him before she said, "Shut your mouth you dirty old man. That's way more than Charlie needs to know. Especially in his situation."

Jack looked stricken and turned once again to Charlie before he said, "Oh hell Charlie. I'm sorry. I just didn't think. I..."

Charlie felt his stomach lurch when he once again thought he would never again be able to hold Charlene or to feel the incredible softness of her breasts pressed against him. He felt his cock twitch when he remembered how soft and wet her tight twat was when he was buried within her. He felt his eyes water and he croaked out, "That's OK Jack. I understand. I guess I'd better get on back to camp though. Thanks for the meal you two."

It was almost full dark and Charlie decided to take the long way back to his camp. He felt so lonesome tonight after seeing how Jack and Donna interacted. Of course his memories stirred up by Jack's comments didn't help. He was walking past a tent just down from his camp when he heard a moan and rustling. He saw the tent shaking slightly then once again heard the moan. A man groaned and Charlie smiled. Now he could hear a rapid slap, slap, slap as the two inhabitants slapped against each other, oblivious of anything but their upcoming climaxes. Charlie walked on.

When he got back to his camp he found Donna sitting in his chair waiting on him. She rose when she saw him and walked up to him. She looked into his eyes and placed her hand on his cheek. She said, "Charlie, you had me worried. I came down to see if you were alright and you weren't here. Are you sure everything's OK?"

Charlie smiled and said, "Yes Donna. I'm fine. I took the long way back to think about Charlene. We used to love to walk evenings like this. I missed her and our walks. Then you and Jack's comments... Well, we used to be like that too. But, really, I'm fine. Thanks for checking though. Do you want me to walk you back to your camp?"

"No," Donna said. "You can see it from here so there's no need, but thanks. Good night Charlie." She walked off swinging her shapely ass. When she was almost out of sight she turned and smiled when she saw Charlie watching her.

For the next several days Charlie just drove around sightseeing and relaxing. Jack and Donna spent two more nights at the camp then they moved on. The next day Charlie decided to move on also. He wasn't far down the road when he saw a sign he just had to check out. He was nearing Rock Creek Montana and saw an advertisement for the Testical Festival. He was in luck. It was July 29th through August 2. It was July 30 and he decided on the spur of the moment to stop.

Charlie was in shock when he pulled into the lot. There were motorcycles, trucks, cars, trailers, RV's parked all over. There were people in all types of dress from nothing to full cowboy or biker garb. Women were walking around with their breasts exposed. Some had on short skirts that even standing allowed him to see they had on no underwear. He felt his cock stir. It had been so long that even the women older than his grandmother that were displaying their breasts and cunts made him twitch.

After buying a beer Charlie found a quiet spot and just sat watching the people drink, dance, sing and generally let go. As the day and evening progressed there were wet T-Shirt contests, women wrestling in a kiddie pool of oil, women leading men around by their cock. It was amazing! Charlie ate and drank and watched. Women he had never seen before would walk up and begin talking, showing off their wares. They would think nothing of rubbing against him or grabbing his package.

Finally, late that night and too drunk to drive, Charlie staggered back to his truck. He blew up his air mattress and placed it in the bed of his truck. He crawled into his sleeping bag and dropped off into a deep sleep. It seemed like he had just gone to sleep when the noise began again and he woke. Motorcycles were revving and he heard a banging on the side of his truck.

A very cute woman about his age was hitting the side of his truck. When she saw he was awake she said, "Is that sign right?"

Charlie was confused. He looked around for a sign but stopped and watched as a procession of motorcycles went past. Some men had their women on behind and most were totally nude. The ones that weren't were naked from the waist up. Some women were riding alone and had no clothes on. It was so wild. His attention was wrenched back to his immediate surroundings when the woman once again asked, "Well, is it?"

Charlie finally got his mind around her question and asked, "Is what sign right?"

The woman sighed and pointed to the side of his truck. She said, "That one. Are you a Veterinarian?"

"Oh, yes I am. I'm not from around here though. Why," said Charlie?

"I brought my horse when I came up here and have been riding her on the trails the last several days. She scraped her leg a couple days back and now she can't even use it. I thought I had doctored it OK but I guess I didn't. Can you come look at it for me? Please! I've had Sophie since she was a foal and I was a teenager. She's just over here a ways."

"OH, I'm sorry," said the woman. "My name's Amanda. Amanda Stiles."

"Charlie Fielding," said Charlie. He reached out and shook her hand. He felt the calluses he expected but her hand was still soft and feminine feeling. She had the most beautiful blue eyes and blond hair done up in a ponytail. He also noticed she filled out her blue chambray shirt and jeans very nicely too.

Charlie thought a moment then decided he would do what he could for the horse. He said, "Yeah, give me a minute. I don't have much to give her though if she needs medication. I sold my practice near Seattle and am on my way back across the country to my hometown. I may be able to at least tell you what she needs."

After Charlie looked at the horse he turned to Amanda and said, "I'm afraid she has something in her leg. That is more of a puncture wound than a scrape. It has become infected. How did it happen and what have you done for it?"

Amanda frowned and said, "Well we were riding in the forest and rounding a small broken tree. She seemed to stumble and pressed into the broken trunk. She was bleeding and I immediately turned back to my trailer. I washed it then put some whiskey on it. I didn't have any antibiotics or anything. All I have been doing is washing the injury and putting whiskey on it then wrapping it in a clean dry cloth covered with Mycatracin. Can you do anything for her?"

Charlie thought about what he had in his truck. He did have a few vials of medication and some of his instruments so he said, "I may be able to help. Come with me to help carry things please."

Charlie picked up his bag and handed Amanda his box of medications and dressings. They were walking across the parking lot when one of the bikers came up to them. He grabbed Charlie by the arm and said, "Hey Bub. What're you doing with my woman?"

Charlie dropped his bag when his arm was jerked. He moved into his unarmed combat stance and waited on the man to make the first move. Amanda stepped between them and faced the biker. "Damn it Snake. I told you I wasn't your woman and I would never be. All we did was dance a couple of dances last night and now you're trying to run all the men away from me. I'll go with whomever I want whenever I want and you had just better leave me alone. Besides, I'm not with Charlie here. Sophie is hurt and he's a Veterinarian. We're going to see if he can get her well so just back off and leave us alone."

Snake backed away glaring at Charlie. When Charlie saw him backing down he relaxed. That caused Snake to relax and move off into the crowd that had gathered. Amanda turned to Charlie and said, "I'm sorry about that. I got drunk the first night of the festival and let him dance with me a couple times. I guess we got a little wild on the dance floor and he thinks he can get something from me if he keeps trying. Not gonna happen though, not never. I don't go with animals like him."

Amanda and Charlie turned and began walking toward her horse again. By now they had quite a parade following them too. Amanda kept Sophie calm while Charlie worked on her leg. He took a probe and dug around in the wound. He found a couple of pieces of wood and drained a lot of pus. After he was done he cleaned the wound well, irrigating up inside trying to wash out some of the infection. Sophie snorted and pranced around but he got the job done. He even put two stitches in.

After he was done he put medication over the wound and a clean dry dressing on it. He turned to Amanda and said, "Watch her closely. If she begins to run a fever or starts favoring the leg more you will need to give her some antibiotics. I don't have any with me but here is a prescription. You should clean the wound daily and redress it. Don't ride her for at least a week and then only if you have to." Charlie handed the prescription form to Amanda and began to walk off.

Amanda hurriedly tied Sophie in the shade beside her water bucket and ran to catch up with Charlie. She grabbed his arm and said, "Wait. What do I owe you?"

Charlie smiled and said, "Nothing at all. I was glad to help. Besides I'm not licensed to practice here in Montana so I don't feel right billing you for that little amount of help."

"Well, at least let me buy you a beer," Amanda said.

Charlie grinned and said, "Now that is an idea I can go for. Let's put my plunder away and find a cool beer and a cool place to drink it."

Charlie quickly found out that Amanda was fun to be with. She was witty and had a sharp intelligence. Her degree was in Agribusiness. She had been working in the office of her father's ranch and keeping books for some of the other ranchers where she lived but was not happy with it. She had divorced three years before and moved home to recover. She now felt she was ready to move back to town and take up her career again. When she had quit she was manager of a large Farm supply store in Glenwood Springs Colorado.

As the evening turned into night they laughed and giggled. Amanda made yet another trip to the beer vendor. Charlie told her he would go drain the lizard. For some reason Amanda found that statement hilarious and began to giggle. Charlie watched as she staggered toward the bar then turned to take care of his business. On the way back to their spot he bought hamburgers and fries for them.

When he arrived back at the table Amanda was there wrestling with Snake. Several other bikers were standing watching while Snake tried to get Amanda's top off and kiss her nipples. Charlie put their supper on the table and grabbed Snake to pull him from Amanda. He said, "Let her go and get the hell away from here Asshole. Didn't you get the message this afternoon? She doesn't want anything to do with you."

Snake gave a roar and said, "You done fucked up now Doc. No one gets between me and my woman." He lunged for Charlie. Charlie leaned to the side and stuck his leg out. When Snake's shin touched his outstretched leg Charlie pushed on his back speeding his fall to the ground. Snake fell in the dust and his friends laughed. He lunged at Charlie with an oath. Charlie stepped toward Snake and brought his right knee up as he pushed down on the back of Snake's head. Snake was once again on the ground. He lay there stunned and Charlie turned to walk away.

Amanda screamed and Charlie turned just in time to see Snake thrusting a knife at him. Without thinking Charlie grabbed his wrist, twisted and threw Snake over his shoulder. He didn't let go of his wrist and heard a pop. Charlie held onto Snakes wrist even after he was on the ground. He walked up and kicked Snake twice in the side and once in the crotch.

Charlie stepped back and watched Snake writhe on the ground. He couldn't move his right arm. Finally he stood with the help of his friends. His arm was hanging at his side, the knife on the ground still. Charlie said, "You better quit while you're ahead. I learned some tricks from my father when I was young. He's a retired Green Beret Colonel. Your shoulder is dislocated at least and your arm may be broken. Do you need more convincing or are you going to leave the lady alone?"

Snake stood looking at Charlie a moment then shook his head. He said, "I'm going." He and his friends walked off talking among themselves.

Amanda and the crowd stood in shock a moment then a cheer went up. Amanda threw herself into Charlie's arms and gave him a quick kiss. She said, "Thank you. You've helped me again. And I dropped the beer. You sit down I'll be right back." Amanda took off almost running. Charlie started after her then stopped. She had stopped at the refreshment stand and picked up four more beer. Charlie grinned when the man refused payment. He was sitting at the table passing out the burgers when Amanda got back.

They ate in silence then leaned back to watch the festivities. After a short while Amanda stood and grabbed Charlie's hand. "Come on," She said. "I want to walk."

Charlie happily followed Amanda. She slowed but never let go of his hand. Before long Amanda leaned against Charlie, took his left hand with her left hand and pulled it around behind her, placing it on the outside of her left hip. She smiled up at him and leaned her head against him. She sighed and said, "That's better."

There was music playing and Amanda insisted they dance. Charlie wasn't much of a dancer but after she showed him some of the steps he did manage go keep up. They danced and drank. They laughed and drank then watched other people and drank. They laughed some more. Amanda nudged Charlie and pointed to a couple in a tent making love.

Just as they were walking by the tent with the lovers in it another woman came up and started hitting the man inside. She said, "You Bastard. You tell me you're going for a ride and I find you riding this whore? Don't come home. I don't ever want to see you again."

The woman turned and ran into Amanda. She was crying so hard she hadn't seen her or Charlie. Amanda looked up at Charlie and then turned to the woman. "Come on honey. Let's get you somewhere away from all this."

Amanda led the woman away from the tent and found out where her vehicle was. She and Charlie walked the woman to her truck and got her calmed down. She finally thanked them and drove away. As she was leaving she said, "That Bastard can find his own damn way home. I'm done with him."

Amanda and Charlie walked back to the main part of the festival and got another beer. They were sitting listening to the music and watching the people again when Charlie felt Amanda crying quietly beside him. He put his arm around her and asked, "What's the matter Amanda? Did I do something?"

Amanda shook her head 'no' and said, "No, I just...I walked in on something much like that poor woman saw and I was remembering how my ex cheated on me. It was our wedding anniversary and he took the day off. I was supposed to work all day then we were going to take a long weekend to Denver to celebrate. At noon the owner of the store called me into his office and told me to take off early. He said I had been working too long and since it was our anniversary I should just go home so we could get an early start for Denver."

"I was on the way home when I saw Jordan come out of a bar with his ex girlfriend Brenda. He got into his car and waited until she got into hers then followed her out of the lot. I don't know why but I followed them. They went to her house and just before they opened the front door he gave her a deep kiss. I sat and watched the house a few minutes then decided to see what was going on. I went to the front porch and looked in the window. They weren't in the front room. I walked around the house checking in every window. I finally found them in her bedroom. Jordan and she were already naked. He was lying on his stomach between her legs. She was moaning while he licked her. I couldn't do anything! I just stood and watched while she took my husband."