Charlie's Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk to me, Charlie."

"What's to talk about...?"

"Why you're so scared of my cock"

Charlie wiped a few tears out of her eyes.

"*sob* I'm not...scared...I want it..."

"Want what...?"

"A cock."

"But there's one right here."

"I know..."

She turned around to face me again, grabbing my dick and stroking it. Hard.

"...And I WANT it."

It was then that I realized something...the sports...my sister...the love of cum...that glorious six-pack...Charlie wasn't gay...she just wanted a cock.

I don't know why I never thought of it before. Charlie, despite her large breasts and femininely fit figure, was never what you'd call a girly-girl.

Thinking back on it now I don't really remember her wearing very many skirts or dresses even when she could show off her dynamite ass and shapely legs in an easier way. It was always either jeans or shorts and tops that would show off her ripped physique (I knew she was showboating!). Even when she'd wear a bikini she'd wear shorts in place of bottoms; sneakers instead of heels. I'd always thought she was just trying to not follow the fold and develop her own kind of style that was Charlie's way.

Even throughout middle school I remember her having a fashionably short haircut that, with her soft features, easily made her look like one of my guy friends. Come to think of it, before puberty hit and she sprouted her beautiful tits, I'd always considered her to BE one of the guys. Charlie was also the only girl my parents would let spend the night at our house every time I'd have a sleep over (though she had to sleep with by sister, which she always said she hated, but I now I wonder...).

"Al...Al! Wake up!"

"Whaa..."

I had collapsed on the floor from the shock of my girlfriend's repeated bombshells...I looked up and saw that my cock had turned a deep shade of violet; it hurt SOOO much...

"Al...I'm sorry I'm putting you through all this...these are my problems and I should try and solve them by myself...I'm going to drive home...you don't have to call."

Unbeknownst to me, Charlie had gathered her purse and her jeans and was proceeding to walk out of the bathroom and out of my life forever...I had to stop her.

"Charlie...Charlie...wait..."

She was standing over me in a dominant fashion, and I was staring straight up at her pussy-soaked panties...my God, they were transparent by now and I could see all the folds of her cunt lips.

"Al, you can't help me...no one can...just...just, leave me alone!"

"Charlie, WAIT!"

I reached up and grabbed her behind the thighs, holding her in place; I was staring face-to-face with her soaked lips, I looked up at her once more. She looked down at me in a tear-stained rage...

"Damn it, Al!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"

And then she hit me.

She hit me hard in the head with her purse and I was slammed into the bathroom door. It hurt but not as much as my balls did (and that was my main concern right now).

"OH MY GOD, AL!!! I'm so sorry..."

"It's alright I jus..."

But before I could say anything, Charlie was on top of me, kissing me everywhere she could while I graciously conceded to her demands...

"Oh...Goooood, Charlie..." I said as she stuck her stud into my ear and started biting my lobes (Good god, her tongue was talented) "...that feels sooo good..."

"I'm so sorry, Al...let me make it up to you."

After about a minute she'd found my lips and we were kissing passionately. Charlie was an amazing kisser, (what else do you do when you can't fuck?) and she was just about mouth-raping me with her mammoth tongue...plunging my throat deeply with her iron-studded monster...she kissed me like she hadn't kissed me in years. I grabbed the back of her head, forcing more of tongue inside of me, while she held onto me for dear life, not wanting to let go and holding me closer and closer until we were both wrapped around each other sprawled out on the bathroom floor in a love-crazed frenzy. I moved my hands towards the bottom of her tank top and almost ripped it off of her tight chest...freeing her soft tits from their cum-stained prison.

Without breaking our passionate, multi-tongued, lip lock, I moved Charlie up onto my lap while she straddled my cunt-hungry cock with her cum-starved pussy, and I started groping and fondling her breasts roughly; pinching and caressing her rock-hard nipples ...all while Charlie dry-humped my penis with her wet and stained panty-clad cunt...we stayed like this for what seemed like eternity, then Charlie, out of breath and coming up for air, broke our kiss.

"Oh my God!!! AL!!! Al, let me taste your cum...Let me suck you cock..."

By now I was so horny I didn't care if I didn't get any pussy that night or any other night...I just wanted to fuck my beautiful girlfriend anyway I could! So, I made my way to stand up and let Charlie suck me dry, but she just pushed me down and made her move straddling my face with her cunt...(Man! Was she strong!)

"I don't see why I should have all the fun..." she smirked at me before she went to work on my now deep purple member, licking it's entire length before wrapping her lips around it's healthy girth; bobbing up and down like a whore as she sucked as much cum as she could off of my slippery wet cock...

Meanwhile, I was face to face yet again with the most delicious looking pussy in the history of cunts...

Her pussy throbbed with anticipation as I removed her ruined panties and plunged my own tongue into her own neither regions, tasting a pussy that had never felt the sting that my purple monster would provide only too knowingly.

"Mmmmmmmffhgh!!!"

Charlie moaned helplessly while she deep-throated my hungry dick; taking it all the way to the back of her throat while still being able to run her tongue-stud across my pee-hole. There was so much saliva and cum in Charlie's mouth, I could have very well have been fucking her pussy and not even known it!

I was doing my best to get as much of my entire tongue into Charlie's vagina as I could; I was even pinching her nipples until I was sure they were about to rip off!

"Oooooooh! Ooooooooh! OOOOOOH!!!"

I was so close to coming. Charlie was downing all my juice like my cock was a gardening hose and it was a hot summer day! She was even squeezing my balls trying to coax more semen out to satisfy her unrelenting need for more cum.

Charlie was so good at blowjobs that she made me ashamed that I wasn't better at cunnilingus. I wanted desperately to fuck her cunt with as much enthusiasm as she was giving me head, so I took both of my hands and started fingering her pussy with as many fingers as I could. But her cunt was insatiable; she'd gotten so wet and open from all our "foreplay" that she could fit just about anything inside of her. I wanted to fuck her so badly...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmh..."

Charlie was almost finished sucking me dry, and going to town on my cock like it was an all you could eat smorgasbord; I could feel its head hitting the back of her throat while she kneaded both of my balls like they were dough, getting all the semen she could out of me. I was making her really wet, but I was nowhere near to making her cum, and my tongue and fingers weren't as skilled as hers were...

I sucked her clit hard and tried my best to keep from blowing all my load into her mouth too early. There had to be a way to stick my impatient member into her sweet awaiting cunt quickly; I wouldn't get another shot after tonight...

Then I stared off to my side...and saw to my amazement, sticking out Charlie's purse, a tan, 8 inch, strap-on dildo...

At first I thought about using it to fuck her, (but then we're just back to square one, aren't we?) then I thought, if I could somehow flip Charlie around and shove the dildo down her throat, it would keep her eager mouth busy while I was free to invade her radiating vagina...I could work...I mean, Charlie was so hot and heavy from deep-throating my own cock, I doubt she'd care if I replaced with her own practice dick...

But whatever I was about to do I had to do it fast. Charlie was seconds away from her simulating BJ finisher, (she took her stud and shoved it as far as she could down my awaiting urethra) something I don't think I could recover from easily.

She was finally ready to move her mouth all the way up towards the head of my dick...any second...and...NOW!!!

As quick as I could possibly muster being so close to orgasm, I pulled Charlie off of my thick veined, (now almost black) penis, and flipped her over so she was right on top of me; her abs were pressing against my abs, breasts pouring over my chest, cock hovering next to her searing vagina; face-to-face once again...

"Hi." I said.

"Hi..." she said, as cum flowed out of her mouth and into mine...

I didn't know it at the time, but I had flipped her over so well, her mouth had landed directly onto mine and it was like we were almost kissing again...(with addition to the cum I mean.)

Now, I wanted to pause for a minute and analyze the event that had lead to me tasting my own semen that night (slightly salty)...but time was very sensitive (so was my cock) and I had to work fast (so to speak...).

Charlie was still in a pre-euphoric daze and hadn't realized the treat that I had just denied her was gone...now was the time to act...as fast as I could, I grabbed Charlie's dildo, (the dildo she wanted to fuck my kid sister's brains out with) and thrust it into her mouth!

She started sucking it like she was a baby and that fake dick happened to be her favorite bottle of milk...(no wonder she'd gotten so good at BJs, she must have practiced morning, noon, and night with that thing, fantasizing about doing God knows what to my little sis.)...there was no going back now...

As nicely and gingerly as I could, I slid the head of my dick closer and closer towards to opening of my girlfriend's cunt lips...I know it was the middle of the winter, but man it was hotter than the surface of the sun in the bathroom and near that dripping pussy...

I was so close; the head of my cock was just moving its way into my girlfriend's warm, lubricated opening...

And then...

Charlie stared directly into my eyes...rubber cock in hand...lustful look on her face and stern look in her eyes...the jig was up.

"Al."

Semen was still flowing freely between her teeth and lips...some was even on her dildo as she stroked it lazily. She moved her cum covered lips close to mine...

"I want you...to fuck me as hard and long as you can! Don't hold back, I want to feel every...single...inch...of you...inside of me."

She talked so slowly; allowing every bit of cum she had in her mouth to fall into and onto mine.

I guess she was ready.

So without further hesitation, I buried my cock deep into my girlfriend's wet snatch...savoring every piece of me that went inside of her. All while she kissed me deeply and sloppily licked the cum off my lips with her iron giant of a tongue. We were both moaning and aching as I thrust inch after inch into her tight fuck-hole.

"OH MY FUUUUUCKING GOOOOOOOD!!!"

Charlie screamed so loud I swear the cops were going to fucking arrest us, and I didn't want anything to interrupt the pleasure we were both feeling right now. I made a grab for her strap-on to muffle the scream, but Charlie was too quick and pulled it away.

"No way, Jose, it's time we did things my way..."

And with that saying Charlie shoved half the length of her dildo down my throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmghff!!!"

I continued to fuck Charlie despite the almost foot long rubber dick being shoved down my throat, covered in mine, and Charlie's juices, while Charlie pinched her nipples and shoved her dildo deeper and deeper into my mouth...

It felt sooooo good...fucking my girlfriend, and choking on her own special fuck toy, deep-throating it like my cum-slut of a girlfriend had with my member earlier...God! It felt so good to be full...

Charlie screamed and shared the taste of her cock as she licked it's length and then bit the base of my chin...my hands traveled up to her immaculate tits and held onto them for dear life!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUUUUCK!!! You need to fucking take it, Al!!! Take it like I take all the time! Taste it and love it like I do all the time! Take it just like you're little slut sister Alyssa's gonna take it when I fuck her with my dick and ram her like she's never been rammed before!!! Take it like the way that I'm going to take YOU!!!"

And that was it.

I came gallons... Charlie's cunt sucked it all up like a vacuum cleaner as she collapsed on top of me, in a blacked-out pleasure overload, tits and hair, flowing over me as the moonlight gleamed off of our sweat, and cum covered naked bodies...Charlie spoke:

"Oh...that was SOOOO good, Al...God! Your cock filled me so much! I shouldn't have waited so long to fuck you...we need to do more of this more often...I'm so spent...I can't wait until tomorrow!

And then she fell asleep in my arms.

I don't know how long I waited there, holding Charlie, with a dildo stuck down my throat, and my cock drenched in my girlfriends juices...I don't know what Charlie was going to do with that dildo tomorrow morning...or how such a hot girl could be so cock-envious and cum-loving at the same time...I don't know how I came to lose my virginity that night, but I do know I lost it the only way I know how...Charlie's Way.

12