Charli's the Boss

Story Info
Cheating wife lets hubby know who's in charge.
1k words
2.86
124.3k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,815 Followers

My wife Charli is a real looker. She's got beautiful black shoulder length hair with auburn highlights that bobs up and down as she walks. She stands 5'6" tall and possesses the perkiest 34b tits I have ever seen. She is petite with a small waist and cute curvy tits. Her nipples are long and stand at attention when she is aroused. We have been married almost ten years and have two beautiful children, one boy 8 years old and one girl 6 years old.

Charli works for a large accounting firm and is the assistant to one of the vice-presidents. I am a car salesman. Everything was great until a couple of months ago. I surprised Charli for lunch. When I arrived at her office, she was in with her boss. I waited for almost 45 minutes before she came out. When she did, I sensed something was wrong. She looked flushed and her hair was out of place. It almost never is.

Over lunch I questioned her, and she said nothing was wrong. It was just a very important meeting with her boss and she had to give him what he wanted. She smiled, sipped on her drink and ate her salad. I wasn't satisfied with her answer, but that night at home, after the kids were in bed, she walked into the bathroom as I wa getting ready for bed. She was wearing the white see through negligee with the fur around the bottom that she knows I love.

We had wonderful sex that night. She was aggressive and insisted on being on top. She sat on my face as I ate her. She rode me like a woman possessed and talked dirty to me. I came hard and fast. I later wondered what had come over her.

The next morning she called me around 10:30, asking if I could pick her up for lunch at 1:00. This was very unusual. She rarely has time for lunch, choosing to work and eat a bite at the office. This was going to be two days in a row.

She told me be at her office by 12:45, no later. She asked me to drive the tan kingcab pickup I had told her I wanted. She asked me to jpark it in the corner of the back lot. I arrived exactly on time. She was in the boss's office again with the door closed as usual.

Charli came out of the office a few minutes after 1:00. Her face was flushed and her hair disheveled. She took me by the hand and said, "We've got to hurry."

"What's going on?" I asked her when we got in the pickup.

"Will this seat go back?" she asked. I looked at her strangely, but moved the seat as far back as it would go.

"You need to know something," Charli said. "Troy's been fucking me for some time now."

"I suspected something," I said. "How could you? It has to stop," I continued.

Charli looked me straight in the eye. "It's not going to stop. I like it. He fucks me really good. I love the way his big balls slap my clit when he fucks me from behind. His cock is wonderful."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She continued, "If you want to stay with me, you need to know that I'll fuck anyone I want to, whenever I want. If you want to stay at our house it'll be on my terms."

"But," I said, "I don't know..."

Charli cut me off. "If you can't or won't stay with me, I'll have your clothes sitting on the driveway tonight. Now, do you want to stay or not?"

"Well I want to stay..." I said.

She cut me off again. "Good. Than prove it. As you probably figured out, Troy just finished fucking me." Charli leaned back and raised her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Where are your panties?" I asked.

"I haven't worn panties to work for a long time now. Troy doesn't like me wearing them. But don't change the subject. If you want to stay with me, lick and eat my pussy. Now!"

Charli looked at me. I just stared. She dropped her skirt and turned to go.

"No, don't," I said.

She turned to me, "Well, then," as she raised her skirt again. "Undo your pants and drop them to your ankles. I want to watch your dick. Bend down and get busy, or it'll be the last time I raise my skirt for you."

I dropped my pants and bent down to Charli's lap. She raised herself off the seat above me. I turned my head up to her pussy. "Troy's just pumped his cum in me." She continued. "I feel so full." She squeezed her pussy and I could see his cum to begin to run out.

"Open up," Charli smiled. "Don't miss any of it." I opened my mouth as the cum dropped. She then lowered her pussy to my mouth as I licked and sucked the juices from her cunt.

When I finished, I raised back up and began to pull my pants up.

"I didn't tell you to pull your pants up!" Charli barked. "I'll teach you to listen." She unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra. Her nipples were sticking out as far as I have ever seen them. She handed me the bra. She then put her blouse back on.

"You can't go back to work like that," I mistakenly said. Her blouse was black, with alternating transparent and slightly darker stripes. You could clearly see her breasts. Her nipples were proudly on display.

"You should never have said that. You'll soon learn that I can and will do whatever I damn well please."

Charli got out of the truck. One of her coworkers was walking to the building several feet away. She yelled at him to wait and ran over to him, her hair bobbing up and down as she ran, but her tits bouncing more. When she caught up to him, she put her arms around him and I could see her press herself into his chest. She turned and waved at me. As I drove off, I could see the wedding ring on her finger as her hand was on his back.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,815 Followers