All Comments on 'Charlotte'

by demure101

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HUSH---HUSH----SWEET CHARLOTTE

the ghost of the past may now subside. TK U MLJ LV NV

virusmanvirusmanover 9 years ago
A beautiful love story.

This is a really beautiful story, and the lovemaking when it comes is entirely appropriate and truly an act of love rather than lust.

LeighAnne440LeighAnne440over 9 years ago
Nice!

That was a Merry Christmas especially for those of us who are not skinny as rails. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story-congrads. One Nitpick...

Never give someone who is at risk of being dehydrated any alcohol. One alcohol molecule can tie up quite a few water molecules and lead to further dehydration. It is one of the causes of hangovers.

Also there is evidence that tea and coffee (caffeine) also cause dehydration, but I don't think this applies in Britain.

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass-dehydration is serious stuff.

Done nitpicking. Nice job on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a love story...

thru and thru with a bit of erotica in there to add some delectable spice - thanks!

DM

Barkley570Barkley570over 9 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

So enjoyable and different for this site. Matt bathing Charolette and caring for her so intimately, left me wondering if something wouldn't happen sooner. Such a pleasant and warm ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done - 5/5 !

Excellent plot; very well written. ram

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a beautiful story!!

I just loved this simple beautiful story of care and emotion.

And as soon as you wrote the words 'Tom Waits' I was hooked on another level and had in the background while I was reading:

Martha

I hope I don't fall in love with you

Tom Traubert's Blues

Ol 55

One from the Heart

Thank you!! and Happy Christmas to you xx

IamGnuHereIamGnuHereover 9 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

I started reading your story during lunch at work. Couldn't wait to get home to finish it. I gave you 5 stars. None were charity, your story earned each one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice one!

A well-told tale of care before passion.

The references to books & CDs was particularly well done.

73

HP

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
compassion

caring, consideration, and newly found mutual passion for the loving pair of collaborators. everyone should be so lucky to find their bliss, like this.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
what a wonderful web is woven

for those willing to step into the parlor, while a sweet hush settles in over both of them.

DawnJDawnJover 9 years ago
Delightful!

It's really different reading this as part of an audience of readers, not as an editor. Well done! I love the tenderness, the genuine affection, and the passion that is built between these two. Very nicely handled.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Wonderful Story!!

It makes me want to believe there is someone out there for everyone that will love you unconditionally for who you are. Perfect story for the season. Thanks!

reader1000reader1000over 9 years ago
Lovely

And well-written as well. A real delight.

jiminabjiminabover 9 years ago
loved this one

It was a beautiful story. Top marks. Personally though I could have done without the sex scenes.I think the story was good enough without them. Thank you for the write. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful read !!!!

Love your story - It is really well written. I agree with the others it will stand on its own as a romance without the sex, but it makes it that much more absorbing to read. Keep up with this line of characters they are very well developed. GOOD JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

Excellent -- enjoyed the believable story.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
A Realistic Fantasy

There are so many people who are alone and lonely. They don't know how to find each other and sometimes it just takes pure luck, like these two. They don't have to be beautiful or sleek and sexy. They just have to fit. In each others eyes they are beautiful and they mesh. It's a pleasure to read a story about these people and root for them and wish them well. 5*

WilCox49WilCox49about 6 years ago
Another nice romance

Sweet, well-paced, and all-round nice. Good for you, that their boss was determined not to allow his employees to abuse each other. It's plain enough that Matt would have done his best to nurse her even had he not found her specially attractive. Believable characters, an actual romance (not just falling into bed together at the first opportunity!), mostly very reasonable dialogue. Nice plugs for books and music you like, almost too overdone but not quite. Very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a wonderfully romantic story of ttwo who truly wind up loving, not just in love, with each other

FandeborisFandeboris6 months ago

Another great story. This so well paced. I could appreciate Matt’s patience and then finally when it all comes together. Got to love this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous