Charlotte Visits the Nurnberg Wall

Story Info
Charlotte does more than role play as a prostitute.
4.5k words
3.91
29.1k
12
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experience Project; The week before New Year.

Hi, Charlotte here. I'm on a flight back to the USA after three wonderful weeks in Europe. Those of you who are familiar with me, know that my husband not only allows my little indiscretions, but encourages them. He even arranged for me to break off and leave him in Germany while I spent a long weekend in Rome with my special friend, Jason. That long weekend was one of the best of my life. We played tourist and wandered the wonderful city of Rome. We also dined at little cafes as well as renowned bistros. Finally, we shared some of the most explosive and resounding sex that I'd ever experienced. In fact, it shattered many of my beliefs about sensual relations, because our coupling had an almost spiritual connection.

When the long weekend came to an end, I feared leaving Jason, yet I also knew it was time to return to my husband, lest I slide down that slippery slope of emotional attachment. I know I could love two men at once, but try as I might, one would always play seconds to the other. Thus, I'll do nothing to ruin my perfect marriage and therefore it was a blessing in disguise that the time in Rome ended. One more day may have broken my will to remain faithful to my husband. Yes, he shares me with other men, but that is really for my physical pleasure. The problem comes when you become emotionally attached to your extramarital lover and that is a problem I clearly want to avoid.

So anyway, I needed the time back with my husband. And if you're wondering, there is no doubt that I'll again spend 'alone' time with Jason, but maybe for shorter periods and at less romantic locations. I crave his physical attributes and sharing the joy of sexual relations, but I need to remain wary of getting to close and craving him too much. Sorry Jason, I love screwing you, but have to keep you at a distance, less I know I'll become hopelessly attached. Truly, I was a wreck the first few days back in Germany without you.

Okay, back in Germany I joined my husband (tee hee) in more ways than one. We toured Holland and Northern France, spending Christmas in Stuttgart, Germany. All during those days, I'd only throw out little tidbits of my time in Rome. I gave him just enough to remain constantly aroused, but not enough to sooth his curiosity. So how was it back with my husband, you may wonder? The sex was explosive. He was a wild craved animal, reclaiming his soul domain. He marked me in all ways, multiple times. If there was any living remains of Jason within me, they surely had to be drowned by the repeated quantities of my husband's seed. (I'm still watching my verbiage, because some websites blank out a lot of the words.)

So is it worth the risk for my husband to share me? You should just ask him, although I think you'll have to wait, his hand is already wandering to you know where under this flimsy airline's blanket. Fortunately, we're in business class on the ten hour flight from Frankfurt to Atlanta. Maybe today I'll fulfill another on my husband's fantasies by joining the mile high club. We'll see, but let's wait until they lower the lights after the meal.

I'm just about done writing my 'first time' being shared story that so many of you requested. I'll polish it up a bit on this flight, ohhhhh. Got to go a minute. My husband just hit gold.

Three days in Nurnberg.

I thought you all might like to hear about our three days in Nurnberg. My husband encourages me when we're out of town to dress a little risqué at times. In Nurnberg I not only dressed the part, but I walked the walk. We were in the Altstadt of the city which is surrounded by a magnificent wall with several large round towers. It is a wonderful place and so alive.

Not too far from the Oprahalle there is archway that leads through the wall into the 'Rot Licht' district. That's the red light district for the non-German speakers. In keeping with German practicality, the area is called, seriously, 'The Wall.'

My husband and I walked through the archway and turned onto the main Strasse. I think it was called Frauenturmstrasse, but actually my eyes were drawn to places other than street signs. The four and five story buildings right adjacent to the wall glowed with red lights and absolutely drop-dead gorgeous woman offered themselves through the first floor open windows to passersby. My husband and I were called to by multiple 'vendors.' Finally, we walked towards the open window with two young women, a short dark haired beauty with slightly dark features and a long blond haired gal whose lips were much like my own, erotically pouty. I spoke in my high school German and the two working girls rattled on in half-English and half-German. There was another language involved too, but I was at a loss. Maybe Russian or something like that. My husband was totally lost on the conversation.

I saw a wild opportunity. No, we weren't paying to spend time with the two women, although truth be told, the dark haired girl made me incredibly hot. Looking back, maybe I should have just bought the blond for my husband, because I've never thought myself 'bi' but that night I was willing to try. Lol. Actually, I'm not so sure my husband would have gone for it, because even though the blond was a knockout, my husband just isn't interested in anyone other than me. Strange, hugh?

I asked the women a question of which I expected them to just shake their heads negatively. Instead, and much to my surprise, they asked me to wait a moment and the one got up and disappeared out a door. Momentarily, she returned with an older woman who seemed very much in charge. The woman spoke very good English and started to ask me specifics. I paused and told my husband to go away and look at the candy in the windows. He was puzzled, but I gave him that special wink. He got a great big smile. As he backed away, I quietly said to the three women that it wasn't only his smile that was big. They laughed and stared from a distance confused.

Shockingly, my request wasn't absurd or out of the ordinary. In fact, it was a common occurrence. So, what was my request? To play the role of a working girl at 'The Wall' and when my husband appears, I was to negotiate a sexual contract with him. Then bring him inside, take him to my room and provide him the service as negotiated. It was crazy, but once the older, and I must say, very elegant woman explained to the others what I wanted to do, they got very animated. I really liked those gals.

Okay, here's how it works. I had to pay for the use of the room and my husband's fee for service would go totally to the house. Normally the girls get a cut, but the older woman, who was named Ute, explained that the government closely monitors the business and all the girls must be licensed. I couldn't earn a fee, because naturally I wasn't licensed. Although, the prospect of getting licensed and working at 'The Wall,' at least in my fantasies did appeal to me.

I was considered, for legal purposes as just another paying customer. I agreed and waved my husband back over and told him to go find an ATM then come looking for me. I think he knew what was going on. Oh, Ute yelled after him to wait. He turned, looking confused. She told him not to come back for two hours as the girl he wanted, nodding at me, was already scheduled. She then shushed him away. Ute then said in both English and then translated for the others in Germans, "I think your man almost cum in his pants, and did you see his bulge." All of us laughed out loud. Yes, I really was liking these girls.

I went over to the entrance which was a strong looking steel door. The short dark haired girl opened the door and waved me in. Her name was Oksana and the blond was named Ines or something close to that. There was a large guy inside the doorway who I suppose was a bouncer. He looked me up and down and said in perfect British English, "New Girl, looking good." I liked the way he assessed me. I don't care what other women may say, I like being sexually appraised in such a manner. It's not only a turn-on, but also a big ego booster.

We walked down a long hallway and passed several closed doors. I heard interesting noises coming from behind several of the doors. Oksana winked at me. We went upstairs and there were more rooms, several obviously occupied. Another level and we were on a different type floor. Oksana explained that these were small flats although only the new girls stayed in them. The rest all had apartments in the city. She mentioned one who even owned her own house. Unless I'm mistaken and granted my German isn't that good, I thought she said the woman was married and had two children. Hmmmm, interesting part-time job.

Oksana opened a door and I followed her in. I watched as she opened drawers and threw out several clothing items. I wasn't following, but then realized when she told me to strip, that my clothing was too conservative. Wow, and here I thought I was dressed risqué. I took off my top and Oksana paused, assessing my breasts in a very appreciative manner. I felt a little heat between my legs. She then encouraged me to remove my bra and go braless. Ahhhh, there is no feeling like the feeling of freedom from a bra. I put on a sheer blouse that left nothing to the imagination. I then dropped my tight pants and put on what can only be called bright pink hot pants. Can I say camel toe on the website? Anyway, the hot pants gave me a very pronounced camel toe. We'll just have to see if they blank out the words.

I looked at myself admiringly in the mirror. Not bad for a first time hooker I thought. Oksana came up and brushed the back of her hand against my breasts causing my nipple to immediately grow erect. She then did the other one. Smiling, she looked me in the eyes and said I could make a lot of money working there. Interesting proposition?

I followed her back down the stairs, almost skipping youth-like with my breasts bouncing up and down with each step. As we got to the window, Ute had a paper for me to sign which was some type of government release. I trusted her, because the Germans have the longest words known to man and any understanding of their meaning was beyond me.

Ines was just leaving, having already negotiated a service with some guy who was walking away from the window, I guessed to the door. Oksana and I sat in the window and I was surprised how many men and even one woman came buy...shopping.

Oksana offered me a cigarette, but I declined. Now I don't smoke and never had; at least not tobacco. Tee hee. She insisted and said something. I shook my head. She seemed to be looking for the right words. After a little sign language, plus some German and English, I realized she wanted me to get the smoke flavor in my mouth to cover the taste of cum! At first I said there'd be no cum in my mouth, yet she reminded me that my husband might negotiate for that. I thought about it for a minute and realized she was right. I took the cigarette, and she lit it for me. I inhaled into my mouth and then exhaled. Not very asked proficient at smoking, but surprisingly it didn't taste too bad.

A very short time later, Ines came back. She was laughing. She said she'd just made 100 euro to show her tits while she gave the guy a hand job, all in less than 10 minutes. Even I was surprised. She said most of the young ones think they're studs, but in fact the all blow their loads after just a few jerks. Wow, I could get into this.

I heard Oksana talking with someone outside the window and turned. Ines encouraged me to look out. I went over and leaned out next to Oksana. She was speaking with a very heavyset older man, probably in his late sixties with balding hair and a rather large tummy. He was very pleasant and smiled brightly at me. Oksana introduced me as Svetlana, a new girl. The man's name was Johann and he seemly very familiar with both Oksana and Ines. I couldn't follow the conversation, which I now realize was a negotiation.

Johann kept looking at me while Oksana was saying "nein, nein."

He seemed disappointed.

I asked Ines what was going on. She explained that he was one of their weekly regulars. Strictly a blowjob by one of them while the other let him play with her tits. I asked what was wrong with that and she smiled coyly.

"Oh," I exclaimed.

"He wants me too?"

He spoke pleadingly to me and I felt sorry for the guy.

I asked Ines, "Can I, or does that break some rule?"

Oksana heard me and so did Johann. Both looked at me expectantly. Ines furrowed her brow and thought out loud. She figured that if Oksana did the blow job and all I did was show my tits, what harm could come from it.

I was all in. Johann almost shouted with joy. As I got up to leave, Ines said if my husband returned, she'd tell him I was already occupied. He'd just have to wait his turn.

I smiled and said quite seriously, "he'd really love that."

She added that she liked the sound of my husband and maybe she'd keep him occupied until I was done.

I said, and again quite seriously, "do him, but make pay for it!"

She gave me a conspiratorial wink and mimicked jacking him off with her hand. I nodded and made round circle with my lips indicating you know what. I'm getting so bad...and I love it.

She stopped and realized I was serious.

"Hmmmmm," was how she responded, but with a sisterly knowing smile. She then continued and spoke over her shoulder.

"Ines is good. Very good. Your husband might be done for the night."

"Too bad for him," said laughing.

I know I told you earlier that I wasn't sure how I'd feel if my husband wanted to do it with another woman. Hypocritical on my part, I know. Well in this case, I was inwardly hoping that Ines would blow the poor guy.

Oksana quickly explained that she'd do most of the work and all I would have to do is show my tits. We met Johann at the door and he kissed Oksana on the cheek and then paused looking at me. I gave him a pouty look that said 'what about me?' He smiled widely and kissed my cheek. Yes, he was overweight, big-time, not very handsome, but what he had on the inside with his personality made up for the other stuff. I liked this guy. He was genuine. Just a fat older guy, twice my age looking to get his rocks off with some younger gals. Now tell me, what's wrong with that?

In the room the glow of the red light was erotically intoxicating. Oksana poured him a Schnapps or something that looked like Asbach Brandy. She then took his jacket and indicated that I was welcome to help. Together we undressed the old guy. I undid his shirt buttons while Oksana worked on his belt. My eyes kept glancing down; I wanted to see what he was packing. Sometimes these older guys can surprise you. In Johann's case, unfortunately, he was cheated way back when. There wasn't much, but what he had was rock hard and dripping out the tip. I used my finger nails to tingle his 'man boobs' and stood on my tippy toes and exhaled into his ear. He actually may have purred.

Oksana looked up at me and nodded her approval. I assisted her in guiding Johann over to the bed. The room was spotless and the bed freshly made with clean sheets. I learned latter that there were two old women whose sole job was to clean and make up the rooms after each use. I was impressed with the operation; quite professional. I never even saw money exchange hands. I learned later that Johann gave a tip to the bouncer and made a payment to Ute. I wasn't sure how or when Oksana would be paid, but I also learned later that tips were a big part of the income for the girls.

I was enjoying playing the role play of a prostitute so I thought, why not take it a little farther. I knew my husband would most likely approve. Regardless, what happens behind these closed doors, stays behind these closed doors. Lol. I thrust my chest out at Johann and indicated that he should unbutton my blouse. I caught Oksana's eye and she winked at me from down below.

My breasts almost tumbled out of the blouse and I giggled as they jiggled. I know, bad pun. Johann's cheeks were flushed, or maybe it was from the glow of the red lights. Regardless, this poor guy looked at my tits as if he just died and went to heaven. I liked it. I was providing a special service to mankind by making a homely old guy feel really good. He reached out in anticipation and I took his hands and pressed them against my tits. I don't have the biggest breasts, but still I'd put them up in a wet Tee Shirt contest. I only have little sag. Hey, age and gravity do take their toll on my DDs'...well, to be honest, full C's or maybe small D's, depends on who's measuring.

There was a lot more that went into this process, like the hot wash cloth and anti-bacterial soap that Oksana used to prepare Johann. She told me later that a couple of times the guy blew his load when she washed him. That's why she usually makes the patron wash themselves, but Johann was a regular and tipped well, so she always did the honors.

I used my nails to tantalized and raise goose-bumps on Johann. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Oksana went to work. I was curious, I might learn a few things. I watched as her tongue swirled and whirled, backing off whenever Johann raised his hips. She told me later that with the older guys the longer they last, the larger the tips. Thus, she ensured he got his money's worth, and then some.

Now, as I mentioned, Johann was shortchanged in the endowment department and Oksana easily took him all the way in. If I wasn't mistaken, she got some, if not all of his balls in too. I then heard her hum. Seriously, she was humming on his cock. I heard of that, but always thought it was just a teenage boy's fantasy. Yet, here in front of me, Oksana was taking this guy to a near heart attack with just simple humming. I felt the firm squeezing of Johann's hands on my breasts stop and listened as he groaned. It wasn't an erotic grown, instead I thought the guy really was croaking.

All of a sudden Johann stiffened and growled out like a bear in the loudest manner I've ever heard from a man cumming. He was frozen in that position for what seemed like an incredibly long time, then he just collapsed down, causing his fat to jiggle. Oksana still hadn't relented him. She kept him tightly enclosed inside her mouth and must have been sucking on him for all she was worth. Earlier she told me to be prepared for anything. I definitely underestimated the word 'anything.' Slowly she released him keeping her lips tightly closed and got up onto her hands and knees. She was staring at me and saying something with her eyes. I was confused and shook my head. She then smiled and raised one finger. I was at a loss, but knew she had something planned.

Johann slowly opened his eyes, thank goodness we hadn't killed the poor guy. Oksana continued to smile with a closed mouth and crawled on her hands and knees over the top of Johann. She then reached over and gently pulled me close, positioning me on my back next to Johann. He somehow got up onto his elbow and watched though very satiated eyes. Oksana's eyes then locked with mine as she leaned forward over me. Just as I realized what she was doing her lips touched mine and her mouth opened, her tongue leading the way. Snowballing. She was snowballing me for the first time in my life. For you gals who have never snowballed, you have no idea what you're missing. Together we tasted, savored and enjoyed Johann's cum. Now I knew where the cigarette came in. I don't care what you say, cum isn't the most tasty treat. Regardless, I felt that I must be gushing right through the crotch of my hot pants. I would have fucked anyone or anything right then. Oksana's lips were fantastic, sensuous and locked passionately against mine. It was a kiss I'll never, ever forget.

Sometime later we all started to move. Johann whispered something to Oksana and she smiled, nodding her head affirmatively. She turned to me and relayed Johann's request. I was a bit shocked, but then again he was paying for this and I was playing the role of a prostitute. I nodded yes and stood up on the bed with a foot on either side of Johann. Both Oksana and Johann's eyes were glued on me. I slowly undid the one little button on my hot pants and then slowly peeled them down my kegs. To say I was wet is like asking if the ocean has water. I tossed my pants to the side and then told myself, why not, go all the way. I slipped my very wet panties off, exposing my husband's supposedly sole domain to Johann and Oksana. Their smiles were worth the effort. I spread my legs and then used my fingers to open myself. Oksana excitedly encouraged me lower and directed me to Johann. I placed me knees against the sides of his chest, resting my ass on his rotund belly then moved forward and did something I never thought I would do, I placed my pussy right over his mouth and sat down.

12