Charlotte Visits the Nurnberg Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his tongue bolt upward and swirl inside me. I shifted to make sure I wasn't smothering the old guy. His arms reached out and firmly grasped my hips to keep me in place. Oksana then looked up at me with lust and took her soft feline fingers and pressed two of them against my clit. I about shot through the ceiling as a walloping orgasm flushed from my insides out. I must have filled the old guy's mouth with my juice and was now worried that I might be drowning him. I seriously laughed out loud thinking what a way for him to go. With a combination of Oksana's skilled fingers and Johann's experienced old tongue, I burned through several more orgasms and finally slid down Johann and collapsed on his fat belly with my breasts pressed against his. I didn't open my eyes, but could feel Oksana doing herself. Her gasps were evident and my only regret was that I was too tired to watch. Maybe another time.

We all climbed out of bed sometime later. Definitely long after the time that my husband was supposed to return, like hours after. I sure hoped Ines took care of his business, because I was shot for the night. Oksana stripped and together we led Johann into the WC and climbed together into an oversized shower. We used soap to scrub down Johann. Now remember, he is nothing to look at and some would call it gross. I was able to see through all the fat and enjoy his inner personality. After the two of us scrubbed him, he used soap on our bodies. The old guy must really be enjoying himself, especially with running his hands all over, and I mean all over, two hot working girls. We dried each other and helped Johan get dressed. Oksana indicated that we should remain naked. I thought it was part of the experience for Johann, but learned later it was a little more than that.

Johann handed Oksana some euro and then turned and kissed my cheek, placing some euro into my hand too. I didn't look them, but later when I did, I was shocked, it was a 500 euro tip. And that was on top of what he gave to Oksana and the 'house fee.'

Oksana said something to me as Johann slipped out, but I didn't quite understand. She closed and locked the door behind him, then turned towards me. Oksana had a look which was of a half-smile, half animal in heat. I thought to myself, now this might get really interesting.

Later that night, I should say early the next morning, I found my husband seated in what could best be described as a parlor or rest area. It was comfortably furnished and there was a small self-serve bar in the corner. He was talking with Ines and Ute. I must have had that well used look, because I got one of the biggest smiles I'd ever seen from my husband. I looked at Ines and she just shirked her arms and played innocent.

Ute asked if we still wanted the room and both my husband and I answered simultaneously, "no."

All of us laughed and after exchanging some phone numbers and email addresses, we said goodbye. I couldn't help but smile when Ines gave my husband more than a peck on the cheek. She looked over his shoulder at me and winked. I winked back and gave her a very American gesture of a thumbs-up. We then left Nurnberg's Wall holding hands and heading back to our hotel. And no, we didn't go at it. In fact, we both fell asleep.

Now my husband hasn't told me what happened with Ines and I haven't told him about my evening. The fact that neither of us know what the other did is quite arousing. I'll have to see if I can't tickle it out of him next week. I'll let you know. Love C ;-)

12