Charm 03: Ready to Blow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As the lady commands," he made a mock half-bow from his position on the floor. He rose to his knees and turned to line himself up behind her. Once again, he teased her, slipping only the head between her folds, and withdrawing. Roji's shaft was smaller than Sezithorum's, both in length and girth, but the expanded kobalt-cap was significantly larger, and he knew well how to take advantage of it. She writhed and whimpered as he inserted it into her opening and removed it again and again, but she could only push back against him so far, limited by the range of her tongue.

Finally, Roji stopped, and slowly, infinitesimally slowly, penetrated her. One hairsbreadth at a time, he slid into her warm wetness. Again, she tried to thrust against him, but he held her hips and moved with her, refusing to accelerate. As her mounds finally began brushing his tuft of pubic hair, he paused and twitched his rod, making it pulse deep within her. She groaned around the shaft still sliding in and out of her mouth.

But Roji wasn't finished. He grabbed her waist and jerked her closer again, forcing a bit more length into her, and throbbed inside her again. One more jerk, and he really did have as much of his meat inside her as possible. He held it for a moment, and she squeezed him, her internal muscles stroking him from base to tip and back.

He groaned. That was an amazing trick, and he loved it when she did it. He held still, and she did it again, accompanied by a wiggle of her hips. One more internal stroke, and he began slowly withdrawing, all the way, until the rim around his acorn popped out. A pause, and then slowly insert again, all the way to the bottom.

With each stroke, Roji sped up, until soon he was sawing into her in earnest, pushing her head down onto their master's crotch with each cycle. Presently she stopped him and had him pull out. She shrugged out of her robe, climbed up onto the couch, straddled the old man, and in a single motion slammed her hips down onto his, burying him inside her all at once. She gasped, he moaned, and Roji chuckled. Tiska's head drooped, and as she panted, she looked back at Roji again, and gestured toward her rear.

Roji murmured a moisture spell as he walked forward on his knees, and a small puddle of liquid appeared in one hand. With his other hand, he dipped one finger in it, and spread it around her other opening. He did it again, this time pressing inward. Tiska shivered in anticipation. Sezithorum reached up and tweaked her nipples, making her stiffen and clench her sphincters involuntarily.

She luxuriated in the feeling of Roji's finger penetrating her, and pressed back against him. She resumed moving, back and forth, and up and down, and all other directions she could manage from that position, to pound herself against the phallus already filling her.

Roji continued lubricating her, then applied the remnants over the tip of his own rod. He moved up behind her and tried to arrange himself between the old wizard's legs, but the height was wrong. He tried squatting, but the couch was in the way of his knee.

Sezithorum saw his dilemma, and told Tiska to stop. "Stand. You too, Roji." He stood as well, and made a series of hand gestures, one to each of Tiska's legs, and then one toward the ceiling. Her legs floated upward, her thighs spreading, held to either side, and her calves drooping from her elevated knees.

A couple more gestures and she was at the perfect height for Roji. The wizard approached her, stepping up onto an invisible stool to make up the difference between his height and his apprentice's, and with hardly a pause, lined himself up and buried himself between Tiska's thighs once more. Tiska wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and he grasped her waist. He shot a look over her shoulder to Roji, who stepped up behind her.

Trying to arrange himself had caused his erection to droop a bit, but that was probably just as well. He grasped it in one hand, and a buttock in the other, and carefully inserted the tip into her puckered opening. He wiggled a bit, in, out, and to either side, trying to avoid causing her any pain. Damage could be repaired, but it still hurt and was a distraction at the time.

She felt his movements, and relaxed, trying to ease his entry. A moment later, he was sliding well, not yet at full speed or depth, but better. Roji transferred his hands to her breasts, the residue of the lubricant smearing across them as he hefted their weight and squeezed her nipples between his fingers. Gradually he increased his rate of movement and depth of penetration, settling into a rhythm.

Having allowed them to settle into their groove, the wizard began moving again, slowly sliding in and out. He could feel Roji doing the same on the other side of the thin septum of flesh separating Tiska's two stretched orifices. He'd had this experience many times before, with many partners, but it thrilled him anew every time. It was a distinct pleasure to feel the ridge of Roji's oversized glans stroking him independently of his own motions.

Each man settled into their own natural pace, and sometimes they ended up thrusting in and out of her at the same time, sometimes they alternated, but always cyclically, with a period of seeming chaos in between, until the patterns meshed again.

Sezithorum glanced over at his bedside table, and motioned to a crystal that was sitting there. It flew across the room to his hand. He spoke a command to it, and it began glowing with a faint red light, and vibrating slightly. Another word, and the light changed to yellow, with a faster and more significant vibration.

He placed the crystal against Tiska's clitoris, and it stuck there. She jerked and screamed, sparks exploding behind her eyes. She shook and twitched, all of her muscles contracting spasmodically, as they both continued to pound into her.

Roji could hear and feel Tiska's breathing become more stacatto, and looking down over her shoulder could see the flush creeping up her chest and neck, and over her shoulders. He was prepared, and was able to get his chin out of the way before she threw her head back. She gasped, and screamed, and convulsed, and squeezed both of the staves that were rubbing against each other inside of her. A warm glow suffused both men as her charm radiated out and filled the room.

The outpouring continued to increase, flowing into them, until they both, one right after the other, finally exploded, their own charm overflowing and filling her orifices. As she continued to orgasm, all of that newly acquired charm turned and was directed outward as well, causing the leaves of the ivy around the windows to rustle, and turn to face inward.

Sezithorum told the crystal to drop back down to red power, and allowed her orgasm to subside naturally. She still embraced him tightly, panting through the aftershocks. Roji, now drained as well, clung to both of them for stability.

Roji's strength ebbed, his knees buckled, and he crumpled to the floor amidst the pillows. The old man sank back onto his own couch, deactivated the crystal, and tossed it back toward the nightstand. It bounced off of the stone floor and settled atop of the pile of debris on the table, causing several more items to cascade to the floor, increasing the size of the pile there. For a moment, he just stared up at Tiska, still suspended between the couches.

Like sap welling from an injured tree, a liquid pearl appeared at her still-gaping opening. He motioned to it, and it pulled away, forming a perfect sphere, which floated up and spread itself on her parted and panting lips. Her tongue extended listlessly and weakly tried to collect the semen. The corners of her mouth twitched upward, but her eyes remained closed. Slowly, gently, he waved Tiska to the other couch. Aside from her still-heavy breathing, she did not move at all as he unwrapped the invisible tendrils from her.

"Yes, rest now. Tomorrow will be difficult."

When they finally left Sezithorum's chambers, both Roji and Tiska had to lean on each other for support, her arm around his waist and his across her shoulders, as they staggered unsteadily toward their own rooms.

They paused outside his door, at the base of the stairs leading to her loft. He slumped against the wall, and she laid her head on his chest. "So what's the deal with a Confluence? You couldn't go to the last one?"

"No, my previous master wouldn't let me, he said I wasn't ready. I was miffed at the time. Including with the clerion, I'd been studying for a few years at that point, but I didn't dare argue. He's probably right, though, if I had gone then, it could have seriously scarred me. He must have talked to Sezithorum there, because it was shortly afterwards that I came here."

"But what is a Confluence? What happens there?"

She straightened up a bit and looked at him. "Well, think about everything that happens around here."

Images just of the past day flashed through Roji's mind. Cleaning up disarrayed equipment. Fellatio. Discovering new abilities. Incredible sex. Preparation for large-scale rituals. Sitting around, swapping stories and having philosophical discussions. More mind-blowing orgasms, augmented by magical aids, in positions impossible without magical assistance. Stumbling back to his room with his arm around a beautiful woman; exhausted, sore, happy, and looking forward to more of the same tomorrow.

Roji realized it was his turn to stare at nothing with wide eyes and a silly grin. He looked back at Tiska, who had been watching his expressions change, and was clearly enjoying his stream of consciousness.

"Neh? Now imagine that with hundreds of wizards of his caliber."

Roji's eyes got even wider, and his jaw dropped. Tiska laughed, and said, "You've got plenty of time to practice on your sleep-substitute and cure-soreness spells. And from what I hear, you'll need them."

Roji let out a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding in a massive sigh. "Right. But for now, bedtime. I couldn't even manage a sleep spell at this point."

Tiska's face clouded. "I'm worried about him. Not about working the ritual, I have no doubt he can handle that. It's him having to go off to kill people. And did you notice he said 'again' when he talked about it? Like he's done it before, neh? Even you, the new kid, could tell how much that bothered him to talk about."

"Yeah, but he can handle that too. He's had to do other stuff he didn't like before, and it worked out well in the end. Like having to put down that vero that was infested with bog rot."

She was aghast, and pushed away from him. "Are you really comparing a mercy killing of a diseased animal to murdering healthy people?"

He sighed again, and pulled her back toward him, wrapping his arms around her. "I know, it's not the same. I was just trying to reassure you," he smiled.

She punched him playfully in the stomach. A muffled "Well, stop it," escaped from somewhere near his armpit.

"Do you... Would you like to stay here with me tonight?"

She leaned back and looked up at him. Tears were trying not to escape from the corners of her eyes. She turned to look helplessly at the stairs leading up to her room, and heaved her own shuddering sigh. "Yes. I'd like that." She smiled hesitantly and wiped at her eyes.

He reached over and opened the door, then turned and shuffled through the doorway. He still held her to him with one arm, while she had both arms wrapped tightly around him. When they reached the bed, they disentangled long enough to drop their robes in a pile on the floor and climb into bed.

Still holding one of her hands, Roji squirmed in first, and moved over far enough to let her in next to him. She sat smoothly on the edge of the bed, lifted one corner of the blanket with her free hand, and swung her legs underneath.

In the moonlight from the window, their eyes met once more as they got comfortable. His bottom arm lay beneath her neck and the pillow, and reached up to her shoulder, while his top arm stretched across her waist and cupped a buttock. She lay on her side as well, facing him, her head resting against his chest, her bottom arm folded across her own chest, and her top hand resting on his thigh.

Neither said another word as they both passed quickly to sleep.

12