Charmed - Not So Bad After All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"Piper! YES! YES! Ah suck my clit! UNNNNHHHHH! YES! RIGHTTHERERIGHTTHERE! PIPER!! UUUUUNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!!"

For the second time Phoebe's body shuddered in orgasm, her pussy spasming beneath Piper's tongue as the brunette raced to lap up all of the brown-eyed girl's fresh cum, her hips surging upwards and pressing the older girl's face harder against her twat as she flooded her sister's mouth with her juices. Having as much experience diving into Phoebe's muff as she did, Piper was prepared for this eventuality and as with Paige before her she adapted easily, moving with her middle sibling and keeping her tongue firmly entrenched in the younger girl's snatch as she swallowed every drop of the dark haired girl's dew.

In time, and despite her best efforts, even Phoebe's climaxes had to end, and her ass slowly returned to the table's surface, Piper's tongue still flicking about in her cunt as the older girl attempted to collect every last liquid trace of Phoebe's orgasm. Satisfied at last that she had gathered up all of Phoebe's cum, Piper pulled away from the younger girl, her face glistening with wetness from her sister's pussy. Phoebe saw this, and in spite of the fact that she was still struggling to bring her pounding heart under control, she giggled at the glossy coating around Piper's mouth.

"What? What's so funny?"

"Nicely done sis."

Piper turned to her right at this new voice only to see Paige, of the male variety this time, standing behind the camera and watching her through the viewfinder. She took a few moments to study her sister, appreciating the form the youngest girl was now wearing as a result of the glamour potion they had recently developed. After the reversal spell on that very first day had failed to work the girls had sworn that they would be better prepared in the future, and had set about creating potions to replace the glamour casting and reversal spells. Not that Piper, or Phoebe, had any real complaints about how the day had ended, they just didn't like the idea of not being able to switch back to their real forms any time they wanted, or needed, to.

Paige was standing up straight now, presenting herself for her sisters' inspection. The form she had chosen was pretty similar to the one Piper had worn during her turn under the glamour, with one, not so small, exception. The youngest witch had opted to return to her natural hair coloring while in her male persona. The orange-red hair may have worked for her as a woman, but as a man it just made her look like an even sillier version of Conan O'Brien. So it was back to being a brunette while male. Aside from that she looked very much like Piper's Paul doppelganger. A couple inches taller, maybe about 6'2", same broad shoulders and chest, same toned body with well defined abs, same muscular, but not overly so, arms and legs, and same... wait a minute. Something vital was being blocked by the video camera.

When Piper's eyebrow went up Paige looked at her questioningly, "What?"

"Nothing. It's just that the camera is blocking some of the view is all."

Paige looked down to see what Piper meant and with a sheepish grin she said "Oh that." before stepping out from behind the piece of equipment.

"Holy shit!"

"Oh My God!"

Make that two not so small exceptions.

Piper stared at her sister in mild disbelief, the look of lust in her eyes unmistakable just the same, and she said with a laugh, "Damn Paige, what did you use for that, a table leg? How big is that thing?"

"Nine inches." came from both Paige and Phoebe simultaneously, one saying it matter-of-factly while the other said it slowly and with something approaching reverence in her voice.

To that Piper could only shake her head. It was no surprise that Paige knew the size of the cock she so proudly displayed, she had after all chosen it, but for Phoebe to be able to judge the size so accurately just by looking at it, and the way in which she had voiced her answer, well that just made Piper shake her head in amazement. Phoebe always was such a wanton little slut. And Piper loved her dearly for it. She turned around and gave her sister a knowing look. Phoebe just gave her older sibling a huge smile back before turning her gaze once again towards Paige's erect penis.

Piper also turned back to Paige, intending to ask the youngest girl if she was ready to start, when a thought occurred to her, "Wait. What are we going to call you? It should start with a 'P' don't you think?"

Paige paused to consider the question, not having given the matter any thought earlier. P, P, something that starts with a P. The choices for male names were somewhat limited in that regard.

"Phillip?"

"No, you don't look like a Phillip. You look more like a Parker."

"Parker! That's a pretty dorky name. Are you saying I look like a dork?"

"No sweetie, not at all! I just thought..."

"I know what you thought. You thought I look like some dork. Maybe I should go get some black frame glasses with tape..."

Sensing a full blown snit in the making Phoebe hurried to cut it off before she had to live with the mental image of a 6'2" Paige in a tizzy, "Why don't we just keep calling her... I mean him, Page. It can be a man's name too. If you drop the 'I' that is."

Her sisters stopped fighting when they heard Phoebe's submission, each concluding almost immediately that it was an excellent idea. The simplicity of it appealed to Piper. She agreed that they should use masculine names when under the glamour, it helped them to act the part, at least that was the idea, but being able to use her sister's real name was just so much easier, and if she had to pretend that it was being spelled without the 'I' then so be it. And for Paige it was an even easier decision to make, it was her name after all. Not that she really cared what they called her, she just wanted to fuck. Anything but Parker. That was a dork's name.

"Great idea!"

"Fine. Can we fuck now?"

It was Piper who answered that one, "Yeah, we should probably get started. It's been what? Five minutes since Phoebe's last orgasm. She must be dying of horniness by now."

"Bite me!"

Piper ignored the dark haired girl's retort instead looking up to catch Paige's eye and saying softly "Sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to make you mad."

Taking that as her invitation to join them Paige walked over and joined Piper in between Phoebe's legs, kneeling down and by way of accepting the apology giving her eldest sister a kiss before she licked her other sister's remaining juices from the brunette's face, "Eww, Page!"

The newly made male ignored her sister's protests, and hands, taking a couple of final licks before backing away again and saying "I'll take it from here."

Nodding in acceptance, and drying her face with the back of her hand, Piper stood up and turned to go back to the camera, hesitating momentarily as she tried to decide what she wanted to do next. With Paige back and the glamour fully in place she really wasn't needed in front of the video camera anymore, but between the rug munching she had just done on Phoebe and the nine inch dong Paige had waved in her face the eldest Halliwell was feeling a tad randy. And going back behind the camera was not going to do anything to help her alleviate that feeling. Fortunately there was nothing in the rules that said she had to go play cameraman. That left only one other decision to be made – how did she go about participating? A wicked smile came to Piper's face as she quickly started undressing. She knew the perfect way to satisfy her sexual hunger.

Meanwhile Paige was reacquainting herself with Phoebe's pussy. After an initial kiss to her sister's still wet lips Paige had been using her fingertips, her larger, more callused fingertips, to lightly stroke Phoebe's labia, the rougher surface of the digits sending little quakes of pleasure through the dark haired girl's now supine body. When Paige grew bored with that she replaced her fingers with her tongue, even though Piper had just finished a thoroughly satisfying job licking Phoebe out. What Paige was doing was more for her own pleasure than for Phoebe's.

It was while Paige was slowly dragging her tongue through the older girl's folds, tasting the remnants of her most recent climax, that she observed Piper, now as nude as the rest of them, nimbly climbing up on the table and squatting over an unsuspecting Phoebe. In fact, by the time Phoebe realized that there was a delicious, and completely aroused, pussy heading her way Piper was already mere inches away from the black haired girl's mouth. It was just by luck that Phoebe opened her eyes seconds before Piper's snatch covered her and her tongue was engulfed by the juicy delicacy.

"Oh!"

Chris watched the DVD play on for the next several minutes with growing pleasure as the sisters competed with each other to see who could voice the most pleasure without ever really forming a coherent sentence, relying instead on fragments and non-verbal noises. Piper was at a distinct advantage here as hers was the only mouth not otherwise occupied, both Phoebe and Paige having their tongues buried in someone else's twat. Nevertheless this did not stop the two younger women from doing their best to try to top Piper, however muffled their cries of delight might be.

"Oh Phoebe that..." "Mmmm Pheebs... taste..." "Nnnguuhhh" "Ah... Ah... Omyguuu..." "Unh... Unh... Unh..." "Phoebe... Oh..." "GGGGNNNHHHH!" "...so fucking..." "Oh!... Oh!..." "I'm..." "Phoebe!" "Mmmpppfffff" "PHOEBE!!"

The camera had remained where Piper had placed it just before she had started feasting on Phoebe's snatch so Chris had a much better view of Paige's carpet licking than he had of the middle sister eating out the eldest. But he could see enough to know that Phoebe was doing her usual outstanding job, using her lips and tongue and teeth with devastating effect on her big sister's cunt in spite of the distraction going on between her own legs. He could also hear Piper's cries of ecstasy as Phoebe led the brown haired girl relentlessly to her orgasm.

When Piper's head snapped back, her long hair whipping up only to settle once again around her shoulders and she started to call out Phoebe's name, Chris knew it was only a matter of moments before the brunette would be decorating the younger girl's countenance with her cream. Sure enough, less than a minute later, with one last shriek of her sister's name, Piper came all over Phoebe's face, returning the favor she had been granted earlier and grinding her pussy into her sister's mouth.

As Piper rode out her climax everything started to slow down on the screen. Paige's tongue became still in her sister's muff while Phoebe started to reduce her own movements in Piper's snatch even as the brown haired girl ceased grinding against her face. Another minute more and even those movements had come to a stop as all three sisters, particularly Piper, took a break to recover from their extremely gratifying efforts. In time they started to move again as Piper swung a leg over her sister's head and got off the table, standing on legs still somewhat shaky from her climax.

As soon as Piper cleared her head Phoebe sat up and got off the table herself, grabbing Paige by the most convenient appendage and leading the bewildered girl over to the padded lounge where she had originally been sitting. Piper watched the two girls, one walking determinedly, the other hurrying to keep up lest an important piece of anatomy be yanked off, before moving to gather up the camcorder and resume filming the action taking place in the garden.

By the time Piper got over to the others Phoebe had taken a seat straddling the lounge, her legs spread wide because of the width of the lawn furniture. Paige was standing at the bottom, her cock bobbing gently as Phoebe's hands caressed her thighs, traveling up her flesh and eventually coming to a rest with one hand cupping her balls while the other wrapped around her shaft. Piper started with a closeup of her sister's open twat then panned up between Paige's legs to capture the handjob that Phoebe was giving. After spending a little time recording the action from that point of view Piper moved over to stand on Paige's right and continued filming.

With the camera pointed directly at her, Phoebe turned to face it, smiling enticingly, then turning that same smile up towards the sister standing over her. When Paige returned the smile Phoebe dropped her gaze down to the erection in her hands, then leaned forward and sliding her tongue out as she began to lick the head of Paige's cock.

"Oh man, that feels good!"

Phoebe ignored Paige's exclamation, already absorbed by the blowjob she was just beginning, but Piper smiled broadly. She remembered all too well how great it felt to have the highly experienced Phoebe sucking on her dick. The little slut. She also remembered how good it had looked on camera, since she was the one who had ended up taping it after Paige had been overwhelmed by desire. In other words Paige saw Phoebe masturbating and couldn't keep her tongue out of the older girl's snatch and had unceremoniously dumped the camcorder into Piper's hands.

It was with these memories fresh in her mind that Piper recorded her younger sisters. Watching as Phoebe's tongue snaked around the crown of Paige's borrowed penis, the fact that the artificial phallus was based on a piece of plastic not diminishing by one bit the pleasure that the once and future female felt as her sister's mouth closed around her shaft. Not wasting any time Phoebe immediately started to bob her head up and down on Paige's prick, getting more and more of the member into her mouth with each stroke. As she progressed down the shaft she used her left hand to fondle the redhead gone brown haired girl's balls while her right hand stroked Paige's rod, her hand closely following her head's up and down motion. She also put some english on her movements, tilting her head to the left or the right as she traveled along the pole and doing the same with her hand. Sometimes she moved them together, her head tilting left while she rotated her hand counterclockwise on Paige's dick, other times she moved them in opposite directions, doing whatever she thought would maximize the younger girl's enjoyment.

Maximum enjoyment was an apt description for what Chris was feeling as well as he watched the two witches on the TV screen. Since he had started watching the sisters' collection of homemade porn Chris had on many occasions found himself wishing he was one of the participants giving or receiving such intense pleasure, but rarely had the feeling been so strong as it was right at that moment. Damn, did he wish that it was he on the screen right then. His hand was flying over his oiled up shaft as he watched Phoebe fellate Paige.

After a few more minutes working her sister over Phoebe allowed the well lubed, extra-large prick to fall out of her mouth and she started to lick up and down the underside of the shaft, repeating the trip several times before dropping her head to suck the conjured, and equally oversized, balls. Paige gave out her loudest groan yet as she felt her nuts being sucked one at a time into Phoebe's mouth.

Returning to her sister's pole Phoebe began licking up one side and down the other, fluttering her tongue against Paige's hyper sensitive skin and getting another loud groan for her troubles. This continued for several passes until the next time, when Phoebe reached the top of Paige's cock, she took the member back in her mouth, her head once again bobbing up and down, this time in conjunction with both hands.

Piper taped all this from a variety of positions, sometimes straight on from the side of the two women, and sometimes from behind and over Phoebe's left shoulder, looking down on the action. But mostly she taped it from below Paige's waist, the camera pointing slightly upwards and capturing every inch of the youngest sibling's dick as it slid between Phoebe's lips, the angle allowing her to focus not only on the actual blowjob, but on the faces of the participants as they reacted to what they were doing. It should come as a shock to no one that both Paige and Phoebe looked like they were enjoying themselves immensely.

Actually, Paige was enjoying her very first blowjob, at least as a recipient, a little too much. Phoebe really was that good, something to which Piper could readily testify. In fact, Phoebe was doing such a good job working over Paige's enchanted cock that the younger woman was already faced with a decision, let the dark haired girl continue and blow a load in her mouth, or stop her now and save the load for better things to come. As much as the idea of cumming in Phoebe's mouth appealed to her – really, really appealed to her – Paige truly wanted her first orgasm as a male to be while inside the older girl. The next one could be in Phoebe's mouth. And the one after that, and the one after that...

"Pheebs, stop. Stop sweetie. Lay down."

If Phoebe had been inclined to protest the interruption of the blowjob she was giving Paige the next words from her younger sister would have been enough to end her complaints immediately, "I've got to be inside you."

With a leer of her own the middle witch lay back on the padded lounge, her hands reaching up to grasp the raised back of the chair on either side and her legs lifted, knees pulled back toward her chest, allowing Paige to slide into place beneath them. When Phoebe was positioned properly Paige straddled the chair and took hold of her cock, squatting down until she was seated only inches from the older girl's exposed twat. She spent a minute or so simply rubbing the head of her dick along Phoebe's slit, feeling the slick skin of the short haired girl's vulva slide against her sensitive flesh and bringing a groan of pleasure to both their lips. Mindful of the size of her after-market penis, Paige then slowly began to press the head into Phoebe's opening, feeling the inner labia part to admit her, then close back to mold themselves around her shaft. She found the sensations indescribable.

It took some time, and more than a little coaching from the sidelines, for the ersatz male to finally work her unit all the way into her sister, pausing as she went, both from concern that she might be too large for the smaller girl and from the intensity of the pleasure she felt as she sank her cock into Phoebe's pussy. And it very easily could have taken longer if not for Phoebe's reassurances that Paige was not hurting her.

"Go on honey, I can take it.'

Paige looked back at the brown-eyed girl doubtfully, Phoebe's words said one thing but the grimaces on her face as she adjusted to the size of the member sliding into her said something different.

Piper however, had no such qualms, and with a mildly exasperated "Oh fer cryin' out loud!", swatted Paige on her rock hard buttocks, surprising the youngest sister and causing her to lurch forward and sink the rest of her prick, well most of it anyway, in Phoebe's cunt. The grimace on the black haired girl's face was replaced by one of extreme delight while Paige, once she had gotten over the shock of the swat to her ass, was grinning like a boy who had just gotten his first blowjob. Which in a way was literally true.

Again Paige paused for a couple of seconds, taking the time to get used to the sensation of being surrounded by such exquisitely tight, hot and wet flesh. To say that she had never felt anything like it would be belaboring the obvious, in spite of her current appearance Paige was definitely all woman, so of course she had never felt anything similar to having her penis inside a fully aroused vagina. But it was more than just the physical perceptions that Paige had to adjust to, there were mental accommodations to be made as well. For one thing Paige was accustomed to the idea of being penetrated, to the thought that she was the one doing the surrounding and enveloping, not the one doing the encroaching. And while the idea took some getting used to it also filled Paige with a sense of power, the feeling of being in control, of being in command of the situation. Of course Paige was no stranger to being in control, especially during sex, the self-confidence she had developed as a child in a loving, nurturing home had only been reinforced and strengthened in the years since she had become a Charmed one. Facing and surviving deadly situations with unrelenting frequency tended to have that kind of impact on a gal. But that didn't mean Paige was immune to the feelings of power that nine inches of plastic turned flesh dangling between her legs gave her. It may not have been rational, but that made it no less real.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers