All Comments on 'Charmed to the Tenth Ch. 05'

by GrumpyGamby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sapphirefairysapphirefairyalmost 14 years ago
[fangirl squeal]

ooohhhh!!!!! >:) i wish there was a way i could get an email alert when you update? (i havent been on literotica in ages so i dont know what new stuff they've done.)

This is like all my favorite stories thrown into a blender and pureed. Yay! You (or your story at least) have my undying loyalty. lol.

~Sapphire Fairy~

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 14 years ago
Excellent passage. I'm still of the mind for you to clean it up

and send it out. It's got some very quirky twists and turns that I know a lof of publishers would absolutely adore. Let me know!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Incredible

There is so much of this vision that is overpowering; I am drawn through it. I loved the history of France in the early stages of the war; it is so true to life reality. You must have researched it well. It is beyond Diary.

The general is still a mystery!

Gamby, you have written a powerful chapter with this one, congrats.

MendonFishersMendonFishersalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

I loved it! I now know why you shoud be published. It is a well written story and I couldn't stop reading it. I even missed a World Cup match to finish your story.

Mendon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
was up all night

reading this. couldn't sleep and decided to jest read a few pages of something.

Well, this turned into the whole night. This was excellent, spy, intrigue, supernatural, history, love... So questions questions and forced to wait for the answers. Where's Gail, what happened to the sister? Who is the general, good or bad?

You've done an excellent job creating this story and all these characters and plot directions and in the center is Jeff and Eva. I'd like to hear Jeff described a little. I'd have to go back and look again but I don't think you've written anything about his appearance?

WolfKnightWolfKnightover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

The sex scenes are hot, and the background story is intriguing and very original! But the best thing in the story by far is the tender love story between Eva and Jeff.

I love it!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 13 years ago
Excellent

damn fine story. hope you're planning on finishing this.

tootalldaytootalldayover 13 years ago
Still Waiting

If I could vote, I would try to bring your current 4.94 up to a nice, round 5.00. I, and others like me, are still waiting for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Stuff

I,like the other user am waiting with baited breath for the continuation of this wonderful story. It seems it could be a very, very good story. One of the best I've read here. Please continue with the story. I'll keep you bookmark however long it takes to finish this; you writing and me and others reading. Thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous