Chase Becomes Chaste Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remained frozen. I forgot to issue the instruction mentally. I was definitely reaching my limits. "NOW" I commanded into his mind.

He was caught off-guard by the flash, but still kept the pose I had instructed him to hold as I took several more pictures.

"Great pic!" I walked over and showed it to him. He blushed, again seeing himself in his humiliating "CHASTE" jockstrap.

I found Vivian in his contacts and sent her the pic.

She had probably been waiting for that text all night. I got an immediate reply: "PERFECT! :-) :-) :-)"

I texted back: "Will drop off the forms tomorrow. Anything else you need?"

Vivian replied: "This is everything I need & more. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Giving you the condo is hardly enough to repay you."

I looked up at Chase, still in the same pose. "SHOW. ME. YOUR. SHAME."

He carefully set down the forms and took off his jock strap. "HANDS. ON. HEAD."

I went to take a pic, then added a final instruction: "SMILE."

I took a few shots to get one that looked just right. Chase looked ridiculous, smiling stupidly with his caged cock on full display.

I sent that to Vivian and added, "A good deed is its own reward."

Her reply: "Enjoy your reward. Both you and he should get what you deserve."

I turned off the phone and slipped it into my bag. I didn't know how much longer I could use my powers for. I felt another nose bleed coming on. Better make this quick.

"JOCK. BACK. ON."

Chase slipped on his outfit once more and, with that, I released my control and Chase's body relaxed.

"What was with those pictures?!" he asked, furious.

"Oh, just thought the wife you cheated on and tried to steal from should know that things went according to plan. Sounds like she's most pleased with your chastity. She knows now that the women of the world are finally safe from you."

Of course, Vivian would never have said that. But I knew that's what she thought, even without reading her mind. She had consented to my plans to enslave, humiliate, and chasten Chase, even if she never told me how much she must have enjoyed the idea.

Chase blushed. He covered his face. This was a reaction I had not yet seen: he was tearing up. But he stopped short of crying.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

I walked up close, stared him down, looking him dead in the eye. "Because you deserve it."

It's a good thing I caught him off-guard with what I did next, because I was too weak to control him with my mind right then. I grabbed the back of his head with one hand, grabbed his bare ass with the other, and forced a kiss on him. His mouth had been open, he didn't expect this. I raped his mouth with my tongue, forced his body against me, groped his ass, held his head in place. But only very briefly. He reacted, pushed me off, backed away.

"I'm not a fucking faggot!"

I licked my lips, enjoying the taste of him that lingered in my mouth. "Oh, I know. That's why our life together is going to be so much fun for me."

"'Our life together'?! What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

"Chase, I'm too tired to explain tonight. If you can't figure it out, I'll spell out the details for you when I come back tomorrow. Anyway, you need to remember, this is my home now and you're my property."

He glared at me, but didn't protest any more. I could tell he was just waiting for me to leave, as if my departure would change the reality of the situation. I collected the forms on the table, looked around quickly to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything important.

"The movers will be here at noon. I'll try to be here then, but if not, can you be a dear and let them in?"

"You expect me to let a bunch of strangers see me in this?" He motioned to his jockstrap.

"You better get used to it. That's how everyone is going to see you from now on. And, Chase, you should really thank me. There's a chance they won't notice your chastity cage if you've got that jockstrap on."

"Fuck you!"

This irritated me. I wanted to punish him for his ingratitude. I tried to will another command forcing him to greet the movers tomorrow naked, without even a jockstrap to prevent those big, strong, burly men from seeing that Chase was no man at all anymore. But I was just too weak. I needed to leave before Chase realized that I couldn't control his mind or implant any new instructions tonight.

"Good night, Chase" I blew him a kiss, to which he reacted with a look of revulsion. Then I held up the key to his chastity device, taunting him one final time before I left. "Sleep tight," I added, with a wink.

I got in the elevator, reflecting on the evening. I was happier than I'd been in a long time. I was going to enjoy this.

A good deed really is its own reward.

**********

Author's Note: This is the first chapter in what will be a much longer story. Feedback is welcomed and encouraged.