Chase Cooder - Bush Pilot! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase released her, flipped her over and put her on hands and knees. She turned her head to him and groaned, "Fuck me. Do it hard."

Chase kneeled behind the tiny woman and worked the head of his cock into her pussy. He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock forward as hard as he could, wringing a cry from her. Chase slapped into her as hard and as fast as he could.

"Pull my hair," Zizi gasped.

He grabbed her hair and yanked back on it. Zizi's head snapped up and she moaned. He pulled out and slapped her ass several times.

"Yes. Spank me. Fuck my ass."

He slapped her other ass cheek a few times before kicking her legs wider and sharply spanked her wet pussy while pulling her hair.

"God, yes," she hissed.

Then, knowing what she craved, he rammed into her ass without preparation.

"Ugh! God!"

Zizi dropped to her forearms and pushed back toward him. He grabbed her hair and yanked her against him while thrusting hard. He reached under her sweaty body and wrenched a swollen nipple.

"Ahhh! Ugh... Yes... More!"

Chase gave Zizi everything he had, hard and nasty. She pulled away, spun around and sucked his cock. She lay on her back, rubbed her pussy and clit with one hand and pinched and tortured her nipples with the other.

"Come on my face," she hissed.

Zizi kneeled on the ground and opened her mouth, head tilted like a little bird waiting for its meal. Chase held her hair in his fist, keeping her head where he wanted it. He stroked himself and heard her come as he ejaculated into her mouth and on her face. Zizi closed her eyes and rubbed the cum covering her face, drawing it to her mouth and licking her fingers.

Chase sat beside her. When her breathing slowed to normal she stood up.

"Very nice. Thank you. I may have you again sometime. Please go now. I have things to do before I go to sleep. I'll see you before you leave in the morning."

Chase dressed and, somewhat bemused and bewildered, left and walked across the camp. He stepped into the tent with Box and said, "I just had the oddest experience."

"Let me guess. She likes it kind of rough."

Chase laughed. "How did you know?"

"She fucks all the new meat in the camp. Be my turn if we stayed another night. She's had half the guys here and some of the women. Quite a gal, eh?"

"Yep. Quite a gal," Chase agreed with a smile as he climbed into his sleeping bag.

* * * * *

The sun rose over the mountain, light entered the tent, waking Chase and Box. Chase broke camp and packed the four wheelers while Box went to get some coffee from the mess tent. He brought back a couple of bagels along with the coffee. They were discussing their plan for the day when they heard a distant gunshot followed by a scream. Chase's head snapped around. He looked at Box.

"Ruane!"

* * * * *

Please take a moment to vote and comment, then stay tuned for the next exciting installment of Chase Cooder -- Bush Pilot!, where Chase and Box confront the killers, discover clues about nefarious deeds, and more!

12