Chasing Down A Rumor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her wrists were tied, John had her lie back on the bed. He then tied her wrists to the head board and each of her ankles to the corners of the bed. He stood along side of her and admired her nakedness.

He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "Mmmm. I love to see you so helpless. I can do anything with you now slave. You are at my mercy."

"Yes Master," moaned Kathy. She enjoyed her helpless state.

Her arousal heightened even more when he produced a red ball gag. Kathy obediently opened her mouth to accept the gag. With the gag in place she felt even more helpless and submissive. Playfully she struggled against her bonds and moaned into her gag. She enjoyed the restrained feeling.

John moved between her legs and inhaled her aroused sent. He leaned forward and helped himself to her swollen pussy. He licked and lapped at her pussy, making Kathy squeal and moan into the gag. Then he worked his way on top of her and eased his cock inside her cunt.

The warm fullness felt incredible inside Kathy. Slowly his cock pushed in and out of her pussy. Kathy could feel her pussy contracting with the slow rhythm. John increased the pace quickly and soon he was fucking her hard and fast. In her bound state Kathy had no control over the pace. All she could do was accept his pounding. He fucked her for his own desires and pleasures. He had no concern for her.

When he felt his orgasm rising he ordered Kathy to close her eyes. Kathy obeyed and soon she felt warm spurts of cum landing on her face. Cum continued to cover her forehead, eyes, and mouth. In a matter of seconds her face was drenched with cum.

Kathy was surprised at how aroused this made her. She did not understand why, but she was completely aroused from being treated in such a rough and humiliating way. She was desperate for an orgasm.

Kathy could not speak with the gag in her mouth so she looked at John with pleading eyes. He laughed and placed his foot on top of her pussy. "Go ahead slave hump my foot. Show me how much of a slut you are."

Kathy thrust her hips forward trying to get as much pressure against her pussy. It was difficult to hump his foot with her ankles tied to the corners of the bed. John seemed to be amused at her desperate attempt to hump his foot. Eventually she found the movement and rhythm that worked. She closed her eyes and screamed into the gag as an orgasm rolled through her body.

It was the final orgasm of the night. Both John and Kathy were exhausted and so they spent the rest of the night sleeping cuddled up next to each other. Kathy woke up early in the morning. She slipped out of bed and quietly gathered her things. The night seemed so surreal. Kathy could not believe the things she did with John. It was awesome and exciting. She was glad that she finally experienced the domination that she craved all her life.

She was unsure how she would feel when John woke up. She didn't know if he would continue with the domination or just wake up as if it was another normal day. She decided not to hang around to find out. One night of domination was enough for her to handle at the moment.

Before sneaking out, she left a note on his dining room table. It read, "Master, thank you for an awesome night!! You have made my fantasies come true. You have opened my eyes to a wonderful new life. Perhaps one day we can meet up again to explore more fun. Yours truly, slave Kathy."

Kathy drove home reliving the night in her mind. She was not sure if she'd ever meet up again with John, but she now accepted her submissive nature. Her fingers explored her pussy as she drove and thought about this new dimension to her life. She could not wait to meet her next Master.

12