Chasing Waterfalls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning very loudly, she suddenly cried out, "Oh God, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, baby." And with that, she started to cum, yelling out again, "Oh Steve, I'm cumming." Kim couldn't believe how incredibly hot and erotic she felt, and it was so amazing to feel her cunt contracting so strongly around his stiff cock, almost in a milking action.

As Kim continued to cum, moaning loudly with each contraction of her pussy, Steve started to cum, too, yelling out, "Oh baby, I'm cumming, too."

Steve held Kim tightly from the back, feeling her body shaking as they started to cum together. Their bodies were as one now, and they both felt as though they were floating high above the earth into their own world. Continuing to hold her tightly, he could feel his load shooting inside of her as he filled her wet, hot pussy with his cum.

But when his orgasm had subsided, hers had not. She was still cumming, and at this point, she was almost gasping for air. "Oh baby, I'm still cumming -- I'm still cumming."

Kim was shaking wildly now, her pussy still squeezing against his cock, which was still somewhat hard and erect. Watching her, feeling her pussy squeezing around his dick, he started to get another hard erection.

With a glazed look on her face, Kim looked at Steve and said, "Oh God, you're getting hard again."

Steve looked deep into Kim's eyes and said, "Yes, watching you and feeling your orgasm on my cock really has me turned on."

And then he started kissing her again -- hot, deep passionate kisses that sent her into orbit as he fucked her, pushing his cock into her wet pussy as she continued to gasp and moan, squirming and writhing as his cock pushed in and out, in and out of her dripping cunt.

Then Kim started to almost scream, saying, "Fuck me, Steve -- fuck me hard."

As he pushed his stiff cock harder and harder against her pussy, he could hear it squishing from the wetness inside her. And as he continued to push his cock hard and deep into Kim's cunt, she started moaning and groaning louder, and then started almost panting.

"Oh God, your cock feels so good in my pussy. Does it feel good for you?" she questioned, gazing at him with a hot, seductive look.

"Oh God, yes, it feels incredible," he replied, pushing it in hard and deep.

He stopped for a moment to look at her, standing there with the water falling around them. An amazing sight, he thought as he drank in the entire picture. So hot, so amazingly erotic. Then he grabbed her by the hips and turned her around again, starting to fuck her doggy-style again, in and out, in and out, at a wild and frenzied pace.

Moaning and gasping, she yelled out, "That's it, baby -- fuck me, fuck me hard."

And he kept on fucking her wet, hot cunt with his stiff, hard cock as he slammed his balls against her wildly.

"How does that feel, baby. Do you like that?" he asked, wanting to hear her say how good it felt.

"Oh my God, it feels amazing. I love feeling your cock in my cunt," she cried out as she kept gasping and moaning loudly.

Then he reached around and grabbed her tits, pulling on them while he continued to fuck her. Grabbing her nipples, he rolled them between his fingers and loved the way they felt, so hard and erect. He also loved her reactions and the fact that she was so vocal. Everything a man could ever want, he thought. Even more hot and sexy than I always thought she would be.

By now, she was draped over the rock, practically breathless and gasping for air, and as she moaned loudly, she started almost screaming, saying, "Oh God, I'm going to cum again."

Steve just kept fucking her as deep and hard as he could, wanting so much to feel her cum again on his rock-hard cock.

And then, Kim yelled out, "Oh baby, I'm cumming."

And Steve cried out in response, "Oh yes, baby, cum for me. Cum on my cock."

And then, he started to cum, too, shooting his load into her hot cunt while her pussy contracted around his cock, sending what seemed like electrical charges through both of their bodies. They both were gasping now, moaning loudly in unison. And then he pulled his cock out of her cunt, turned her over and almost collapsed on top of her, holding her tightly. Kim was gasping for air, totally spent from their extremely hot escapade in the waterfall.

"Oh my," she said breathlessly, "you're an incredible lover, Steve."

Steve just looked at her, continued to hold her tightly and then kissed her lightly. "No, baby," he replied, "you're the one who is incredible."

And with that, they both sank into the water, holding each other there, and fell asleep under the waterfall.

12