Chasity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given the subject matter of conditioning and mind control—and her occasional whispered questions about whether I thought that She might do those things to me—I became more and more freaked out. In fact at one point I hyperventilated and fainted—for which I was whipped.

Something I hadn’t expected and truly loved (even though it did cause a great deal of discomfort) was my Mistress allowing me to sleep with Her. On the first night of my chastity She had said "Well, I don’t think there’s much chance of you raping me slave—come here" and pulled back the duvet beside her. "If you snore or fidget I will chain you to that wall standing on tiptoe with a weight suspended from your balls slave. Now I want to hug and be hugged, stroke and caress me until I tell you to stop or until I fall asleep."

I did my very best to please Her that night and the following nights—I wasn’ t allowed to touch Her anywhere too intimate. Of course She touched me wherever She pleased—sometimes causing me to whimper softly. I was awoken the this morning by an extremely painful erection—this caused Her a lot of mirth as I begged permission to take a very cold shower.

"Hmmmm... that’s a very good idea slave—make sure you scrub everything nice and clean—don’t worry about the chastity device—it’s rust-proof. Did you know they do a combined inflatable enema syringe/butt-plug addition? I love technology....". And so another day of my slavery began.

Quite a few days after my initial introduction to the power and complete durability of my Mistress’ decision to teach me what it is like to have a fantasy become reality, She must have decided it was time for my "cosy" little world to once more be shaken.

I had become as used to wearing the terrible device as anyone could given that their Mistress was constantly enjoying finding new ways to ensure that the device of my dreams (and not She—as She constantly reminded me) caused me extreme discomfort—sometimes agony.

Add to that my complete lack of either full erection or any form of orgasm for what seemed a lifetime and I think it is pretty obvious how uncomfortable I was feeling—and sorry for myself.

This had brought me into minor conflict on occasion with my Mistress—a little surliness on my part had resulted in a protracted and agonising stint spread-eagled facing the wall as She criss-crossed my back with welts from a single-tailed whip.

Mistress seemed quite unconcerned over my recent misbehaviour saying things like "it’s just a period of adjustment", and "quite understandable—but of course that does not mean it’s forgivable or ignorable", and also "I wouldn’ t want to spoil you or cheat you out of your proper training mike". Sounding almost sympathetic before She spent the next 30 minutes completely ignoring any pleas or cries for mercy. Of course the cock-restraint remained in place almost constantly.

As a result of all this high-pressure high-incentive training I had become extremely wary of showing even the slightest instinctive reaction to any order Mistress might give me—in fact it seemed as time went by that new instincts of servility and total obedience were being deeply imprinted on my psyche.

Today Mistress had told me to expect a "nice surprise"—and then strapped me firmly to a leather chair—my arms behind the back and my knees up high and kept spread wide apart.

She had been toying with my cock for a while—squeezing my balls a little—testing my reactions to see if any self-control had appeared—She seemed woefully disappointed that I still did not have the willpower to avoid the resulting pain of an erection at Her hands. She tutted and made more notes in her files.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and a young lady entered carrying a small case.

"Aaah good—mike this is Sandra—she is going to do that tattoo we discussed. Just a moment Sandra—I need to remove his control device."

Mistress unlocked and removed the chastity device and whispered in my ear....

"mike, Sandra can do the teardrop behind your balls and then leave—or you can get an erection from looking at her or being touched by her. If that happens she will also pierce your cock for me and I will have her install a much more permanent form of chastity device. Nod if you understand—do not dare speak."

"He’s all yours Sandra—I shall watch."

A buzzing sound started in my head—then I realised it was Sandra’s tattoo pen—holding dark red ink.... I started thinking about trees and lakes—anything to avoid thinking about Sandra and her hands..... oh no...

The next hour and a half was a most severe test of his self-control—Sandra seemed to take a perverse delight in "rearranging" the position of mike’s "equipment" as she called it. Often.

Mistress had at the start positioned a large mirror such that mike could see everything the was happening—he was also ordered to watch it carefully as any inattention would be rewarded by further attention from Sandra’s needle-pen, along with a later punishment for increasing the cost.

mike watched and tried very hard to externalise his feelings—looking at the still miraculously flaccid penis and balls in the mirror as if they belonged to someone else completely. Then with a shock he realised that that was exactly true now—Mistress had taken possession and ownership and was now ensuring he realised exactly what that meant.

For some reason this truth comforted him and allowed him to ignore most of Sandra’s soft touches—and then the, more irritating, buzzy touches as she began to inscribe Mistress’ indelible mark in his most intimate nether-regions.

mike watched dazedly thinking "No turning back ever—I am owned and marked as such now", biting his lip and feeling a small tear trickle down his face he then gave a small, brave, smile and thought "thank You Mistress ... I love You".

After Sandra had finished her artistry she packed up her tools and went outside with Mistress for a few minutes—all mike could do was lie there staring at the dark red teardrop now adorning his perineal region—"at least Sandra does very artistic work" he thought.

When Mistress returned She seemed quite happy to leave him there to contemplate his new adornment for a while—in fact She reminded him that She had not given permission to look away just yet. About 10 minutes later She came and sat down next to him. She spoke quietly, with a kindness in Her voice.

"I am quite proud of My slave today—I fully expected you to fail My latest test and then I would have had to carry out My promise to have you pierced. Not that it matters of course—one day I shall decide to have you pierced and chained down there anyway I expect. Still you have pleased me today slave."

With that She replaced the tight chastity device around his cock and balls before releasing his legs and arms from their bondage to the chair. mike barely noticed how tight and cold it felt—he was basking in the warmth of Her praise—nothing else existed at that moment.

"Tonight I am going to give You a reward slave—I’m going to fuck you."

mike almost collapsed on the spot as the inevitable erection triggered by Her words forced the tiny spikes deep into his cock.

"Anally of course", she continued barely noticing his agony. "Now do come along mike—we need to clean you up and bathe your mark before bedtime", She said as She strode from the room.

Mistress told me that, although She was very pleased with my earlier performance, She had to guard against becoming too soft or lenient with me.

"To do so", she said, "would be to cheat you of Your deepest desire to become My perfect slave. And incidentally rob me of such a lot of amusement along the way!"

I was then treated to a long list of my faults and recent failures (from Mistress’ copious and ever-present notes). The main among these being: "Far too proud and comfortable with your lot".

Mistress continued, "Now I know that Sandra’s visit has left you a little shaken, and I am enjoying how queasy that’s making you look mike. But I really do think it’s time to take you down a peg or two—demonstrate your inherent lowliness a bit more forcefully".

"Now, since I’ve decided to take your anal virginity tonight sweet slave we need to clean you up—both internally and externally. Go in the bathroom and kneel in the bath mike—I shall be in shortly".

I did as ordered—shaking and feeling very forlorn.

Mistress walked in carrying a number of pipes and bags and a jug of steaming liquid.

"Now mike—this isn’t going to be very pleasant for either of us. But mostly unpleasant for you I’m afraid. What is going to happen is I am going to fill your bowels with hot soapy water—this in turn is going to make you cramp quite a bit and want to empty them. You will of course wait for permission. The first time will be awfully smelly and rather unpleasant. The next 3 times will be less messy—but of course you will also be holding them for progressively longer and longer. The 5th, and possibly final, enema will be held in by a butt-plug and you will be required to go and fetch something from my car. If you lose the plug or have an accident, you won’t be allowed back in here tonight—do I make myself clear?"

Her voice had that undercurrent of steel I had come to fear down to my bones.

"Yes Mistress", I responded quickly.

"Oh and as an added incentive slave—I’m going to video the whole affair—we can show it to some friends of mine one day; while you are serving drinks. I ’m sure they’ll be pleased to tell you how disgusting you look on it."

I shivered and quaked on the cold enamel of the bath as She inserted the nozzle.

"At least You aren’t suffering from one of your erections this time", She smiled...

The next hour and a half was the most disgusting, degrading, demeaning, and unhappy moment of my life.

And, to be honest, Mistress did not seem to be enjoying it much Herself.

As She had predicted the influx of Her hot soapy enema mixture produced an immediate and quite urgent need for me to expel the contents of my bowel—something I had always viewed as extremely private and not be shared with anyone. However, I could tell that my Mistress had decided on Her course of action and I wasn’t about to argue with Her—in fact I was really hoping She would find it disgusting enough to make Her want to change Her mind. Of course She read my mind....

"I know what you’re thinking slave. Yes, you are right—this is not My idea of fun—in fact seeing You like this and having to smell You too is quite revolting. But You know me better than to think I shall allow mere revolting smells to spoil my schedule for your training. Think yourself lucky that it’ s just me here watching you mike, I may soon decide to concentrate more on the humiliation side of your training—break down that wall of pride I detect still lurking in there. Are you feeling uncomfortable yet?"

I nodded my head—not daring to speak.

"Answer me slave—describe how it feels!", She flicked my balls with her crop.

"Sorry Ma’am! It feels horrible Mistress—I feel as if I want to shit, and I’ m so full—it hurts and I’m having a lot of trouble holding it—it comes in great clenching waves!!....", my voice was wavering and rose as another cramp started.

"Don’t you dare even think about letting a single drop escape until I tell you it may—mike. Can you hear how silly you sound? Such a baby—I want a man for a slave mike—now suffer bravely or I’ll give you more than you bargained for!"

I could hear the steel behind Her words and bit my lips and concentrated on clenching my buttocks tightly shut. She noticed this and gave them a few—almost playful—slaps. I emitted a soft stifled moan.

"You may walk—walk mind—to the lavatory and expel into the bowl. It’s going to be nasty this first one mike—don’t flush—I want you to see how messy you are inside—how dirty you are."

After an age of straining and emptying myself She had me kneel and gaze upon what had been inside me....

"I am going to cleanse from your mind all the bad non-submissive, selfish thoughts you have mike—just as I am cleansing your body. Be warned mike—I am not beyond using the products of your body to punish any disobedience—just think about that fact as you look at them."

After a few seconds I was ordered to stand in the shower as She used the cold shower to hose me down—I then had to repeat my kneeling position and await the next treatment....

Each time it was repeated I had to hold the liquid inside a little longer—each time the result was horrendous cramping in my gut and a feeling of shame and weakness to be seen before my Mistress in this way. She used subtle phrasings to make me feel ashamed—yet also She gave me hope that, through obedience to Her, I would one day be a worthy possession to be proud of. That single thought kept me going...

The last filling was much larger than the earlier ones—I was effectively completely clean inside by now and, as soon as the enema bag was emptied, Mistress pushed a black rubber plug inside me and used a small attachment to inflate it—She pulled it a couple of times to ensure it wouldn’t pop out and that the seal was adequate then had me kneel on the cold bathroom floor...

"mike, how long you keep that plug in—and endure the cramps—will depend on how well You obey my orders this evening. Any hesitations or questions will lengthen the time considerably. do you understand?"

I answered in a clear, slightly strained voice (the first cramps had started), "Yes Mistress!".

"Good boy—now clean up the bathroom and report to Me in the lounge in 15 minutes—this had better be a spotless room when I next use it mike is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress", I said already quaking at the possibility of having to hold the enema and work for the next 15 minutes.

"I shall be deciding on your next task mike—I wonder what I shall do next..."

She left the bathroom chuckling happily ... I set to work.

15 minutes later I was to be found kneeling—in obvious discomfort—at my Mistress’ feet.

"Stop squirming mike!! It will just take that much longer if you can’t behave properly."

She walked around me—prodding me with her shoe—lifting my balls from behind me and watching me uneasiness as the combination of cramping bowels became mixed up with the beginnings of penile torment from Her chastity device.

"My you are in a pickle aren’t you mike? ... I said ‘aren’t you’!"

"Oh! ... sorry Ma’am—yes Mistress. Please Mistress, please let me empty my bowels soon Ma’am—please."

"Be quiet—only answer my direct questions slave. Unless you wish me to order you to empty them in the main hotel lobby perhaps?"

I kept very still and quiet—I’d been sobbing while cleaning the bathroom—worrying about the next phase as well as having to suffer the ignoble feelings of the intense cramps... My worst nightmares were all coming true it seemed.

"I have an alternative option for You mike. You can dress in these shorts and t-shirt and go to My car and retrieve a package from the seat. There are 3 packages there—you must choose one of them. One contains my strap-on cock, it’s 9" long and much thicker than yours used to be when I allowed it to grow. Another holds a set of acupuncture needles I’ve been dying to try on someone—you know how interested I am in all forms of alternative medicine. I ’ve often wondered if I could deaden Your cock temporarily—perhaps even permanently... testing its effectiveness might be fun too.... The third is the mystery prize—for me at least."

She paused for a few seconds—time seemed to be running like treacle from a jar—except in side my bowels where an express train was circling an endless tunnel.... She looked at me and smiled—noting how She had timed exactly when my cramps had been about to start again.

"Now mike, I want you to take these keys and return with one unopened package. Do NOT tamper with any of the packages—just choose one and return with it. You have as long as you wish to decide—but remember that the plug stays in until after you return. Somehow I don’t think you will dawdle somehow. Whichever package you return with will decide what happens later slave. Exciting isn’t it?"

"Yes Mistress", I replied as enthusiastically as I was able.

"You may go now slave."

Mistress then walked into the bathroom laughing softly and left me standing there.... I dressed as She had indicated I may (the shorts were very tight and bulged over the chastity and plug) and went to look for Her car... realising that it was too late to ask Her where it was parked...

As I walked in search of my Mistress’ car, rather uncomfortably pausing now and then to let a cramp pass, I considered how much my life had changed and how strange it would seem to others.

Here was I, a married 44 year old man. Someone who had previously been considered fairly dominant in his dealing with other people. Now caught in a web of domination and humiliation by a much younger Mistress from whom not only could I not escape, but, apart from at the height of some torment or other, I did not even wish to consider escaping or being allowed to have back my freedom.

I thought about this more as I made my way around the car park—noticing how much stronger the cramps were becoming each time; and how firmly in place the plug had been positioned.

"I am really Her slave—I actually do not have any chance of changing that. Even if I could I wouldn’t want to—I have become dependent not only on Her praise and love, but also upon her control, training, and punishment."

I should have thought beforehand what sort of effect thinking such thoughts would have upon my tightly restricted penis. I was immediately rewarded by simultaneous agonies in my cock, balls and bowels. I sank to the ground whispering, "Thank You Ma’am" under my breath and really meaning it.

As I sat there recovering I noticed Her car parked a short distance away from me in a dark corner of the underground car park.

"At last"

I climbed back to my feet and staggered over to it—holding my hands to my bloated lower abdomen. Fumbling a bit I managed to find the right key and open up the passenger side door. On the seat, as She had described, there were three parcels—each about the same size as the others—all wrapped in brown paper and tied with string.

"So what do I do now?", I thought aloud, "No matter what I choose my evening and night is without a doubt going to be filled with terror, self-loathing, and possibly a great amount of pain....". I stood there filled with indecision until, possibly prompted by a new bout of stabbing pains in my gut, I realised what this part of my lesson was. It was like a light being switched on inside my head...

"Aaaaahhh!! Of course! ‘It doesn’t matter what you choose—only that you obey and embrace Her consequences’—that’s so brilliant!"

I dawdled but a few seconds, then picked up one of the parcels and headed for the garage door into the hotel. It was locked.

"Shit!", I muttered—and was immediately rewarded with an agreement from my bowel, "I’ll have to go up the garage ramp and through the hotel foyer .... dressed like this.... oh well if I don’t get back soon I shall be punished with more than just.... oowowowowow! ... damn cramps are getting faster!!! I better hurry"

I walked as fast as I could up the garage ramp towards the outside of the hotel—extremely conscious of my bloated guts, bulges in crotch and ass.... feeling miserable yet hanging on to my revelation about the nature of Mistress’ genius in Her methods of training me; like a holy icon....

I hoped She was going to be pleased with me—I hoped the package didn’t contain something too terrifying... I hoped... I hoped She would keep on loving me....

I took a deep breath and prepared for my re-entry into the hotel and my fate....

Getting from the underground car-park back to Mistress’ room was a nightmare. I kept having to stop and wait for cramps to abate—they were getting stronger each time and the delay between them was gradually decreasing too. I was getting very worried that I would end up in a constantly cramped and doubled over state soon.