Chasity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, after a few very embarrassing encounters with other guests and what seemed to be far too helpful staff I arrived back at the room. Knowing how must Mistress likes outward displays of my submission and fear I decided it would be advisable to kneel outside the door and knock—then wait until She allowed me to enter.

I knelt on the threshold and knocked then picked up the parcel and held it before me with head bowed as if delivering a tribute to my Goddess... which in effect was completely true.

Mistress was in no hurry to answer the door and kept me there for a few minutes (during which a number of guests walked by—but I was far beyond worrying what they might think of me). When She finally answered I breathed a sigh of relief. She stood there for a second looking down at me—then saying nothing took the package from my fingers and closed the door again. I continued to kneel and wait—for another agonising ten minutes.

The door then swung open and my Mistress’ voice was audible from behind it... "mike I want you to close Your eyes—crawl into the bathroom and close the door behind you. You may then open your eyes—disrobe and remove the butt-plug—extremely carefully if I were you. You may then expel your bowel contents and take a shower to clean yourself up. After the shower kneel with your forehead pressed to the floor and await my summons. Do it now slave."

I did exactly as ordered and wasted no time in positioning myself onto the toilet. The next set of cramps began almost immediately and my bowels spasmed and writhed as they emptied themselves of their liquid contents. When I had finished I looked into the bowl and noticed that Mistress had been most efficient in her earlier cleansing of my insides—there was hardly anything nasty left at all. I then took a nice hot shower—cleaning very carefully around the edges of the tight chastity device and paying close attention to the tiny sore indentations on my cock (the one’s I could get to anyway).

I was then left to kneel for about 15 minutes on the cold tiles with my head down and bottom up quite high—a good (if boring) test of my endurance I suspect.

The door opened slowly.

"Close your eyes again slave and crawl into the bedroom—climb up onto the bed and kneel there in the same position. Quickly!"

I crawled as instructed and felt myself brush past a warm leg—followed immediately by a stinging correction to my course from Her crop.

As I kneeled on the bed Mistress pulled my arms straight back and fastened my left wrist ring to my left ankle ring then did the same on the other side. She then tied ropes around my bent knees and used them to pull apart and immobilise my legs. Finally She tied a rope from my collar to the head of the bed and put a belt around my waist which must have been attached to a pulley in the ceiling. She used to pulley to take some of my weight and to pull back toward the bottom of the bed; applying tension in all the other restraints. I was totally immobilised and helpless.

She whispered close to my ear.

"You are going to be My slut tonight mike—I have my strap-on here, already between my legs—I’ve been playing with it while You were in the bathroom..... I’m already very horny and I want to fuck You so badly..."

I could feel her hot breath on my cheek—the tone of her voice was making the hairs on the nape of my neck rise. I’d never heard so much lust and power in Her voice before...

"I’m going to take your virginity, both your mouth and your anus, as you’ve longed to be allowed to touch mine my little slave-slut.... before tonight is through I will have made you beg Me to fuck you—beg Me to take you again and again... beg Me to use you as My slut... and of course throughout all of this, like any good slave-slut, you will only experience the pleasure I give you—which means that this..." She tapped the chastity device where it encased my balls, "...stays on."

I felt Her get off the bed then—and waited in a complete dread terror for Her next move. I wanted to scream—but dare not—struggle mightily against my bonds—but dare not still—I wanted to cry and beg for mercy—but I knew that She would punish such weakness. So I waited...

"I think I’ll warm you up a little first—give you a small demonstration of what will happen if your reactions displease Me tonight mike..."

I closed my eyes and tensed subconsciously as I heard the first whistling stroke of the cane arc towards me.... then I screamed...

"Save your strength slave—you’re going to need it." Was the only sympathy She gave me...

As ever, Mistress did not rush or stint in any way her treatment. She was going to be extremely thorough and ensure that I would remember this lesson for an extremely long time indeed.

I knelt there—totally immobilised, unable to move more than a few inches in any direction, as She wielded Her cane to devastating effect. During a few brief lucid moments I realised how much control and care She was applying in Her strokes. She was being extraordinarily careful not to irreparably damage Her property...

Unfortunately for me that didn’t mean She was avoiding the most painful areas of impact—She seemed to have an instinctive grasp of just how hard an impact each point on my body could take.... I was reduced to a sobbing, begging, mewling wreck in short order.

"mike", she whispered in my ear during a brief respite from this torture, "I do not expect you to be able think straight or control your tongue during these moments My slave. But you should consider what you are saying My love—you try to promise Me things I already have, beg Me to do or not do things when you know I shall do as I please with you mike. Just remember mike—You are My property now—anything I wish to do to you I shall do. Begging Me will most probably just anger Me in some way and increase your torment at My hands..."

With that She struck my backside three cruel blows with Her cane. All three were exceedingly vicious—far worse than anything I’d ever had to endure before. On the first I tried to control my outcry and succeeded in producing only a muffled whimper and choked off sob. On the second (which was exactly parallel and only millimetres from the first) my cry was louder and less controlled—the sob had become a short shriek. The third equi-spaced stroke left me wracked by sobs and trying desperately not to beg Her for mercy again.

She threw down Her cane and stalked from the room saying, "This is going to take longer than I had hoped mike. I will return shortly and You will come to believe that I am very serious about this. Very serious indeed."

All I could do was remain as positioned—trembling, crying, shaking—almost pissing myself with fear and burning pains from the lines that now covered my body. Was all that had happened to me so far merely just a foretaste of Her true power? I pondered how much worse things could get for me ... and knew—coldly deep in my heart—that I would have to work very hard to become Her true slave or I would certainly find out.

Kneeling there and hurting so much I had plenty of time to worry about what my Mistress was planning next. She had already warned me that She was going to take my anal virginity tonight. Given all that She had put me through I was tempted to almost look forward to that—until I remembered that She would most probably not do just that and my ordeal would not end straight after it.

In fact it had been so long since I could last remember myself not hurting or being teased and tortured in some I was starting to realise that an integral part of Mistress’ training regime was aimed at forcing me to realise that—as Her slave—I would never again be free from such indignities—I was to be kept on edge, aroused and in pain—for as long as She found such treatment of me to be amusing and arousing.

From what I could tell so far She was nowhere near to becoming bored with using me in this fashion—in fact She seemed to be enjoying it more and more, become more versatile and ingenious in Her choice of torments as the days went on....

At that moment I heard the room door open and my Mistress walked in—followed by 3 other people; 2 women and a man. All the strangers were dressed as slaves and they carried various items of equipment—some of it was video equipment; other items looked like whips and paddles. I panicked a little and started to struggle against my bondage. This earned me a resounding slap on my inner thigh and another on my right buttock.

"Keep still slave—don’t you dare show Me up in front of my subs! mike I’d like to introduce You to My subs—paul, isabelle and marie—they are here to help Me tonight. They are also here to witness what it is to be a real slave and to video your reactions tonight for My amusement and possible web publication.

OK subs—setup the lighting and video equipment—make sure the sound levels are adjusted to cope with both whispers and loud screams."

While they were working Mistress talked quietly to me, "There’s no need to panic mike—you have to understand sometime that your service to Me does not entitle you to any privacy. I also have an idea that humiliation in front of others will also become a useful tool in My training of you..."

"All ready subs? ..... I said All Ready Subs!!?"

The three subs quickly knelt before Her and said together, "Yes Ma’am".

"Come over here then and let Me show you all how I have prepared My slave for his deflowering...."

For the next 10 minutes Mistress showed the 3 subs exactly how I had been immobilised upon Her bed—the places that She had whipped and caned my body. She also showed them the ever-present chastity device tightly encasing my penis and balls and allowed them to touch and feel my most intimate places—my weals and bruises—my balls and nipples were prodded and pinched causing me to wiggle and squeal....

"Stop now subs—fun time for you is over. Go and attend to your equipment—I shall punish any bad photography or mistakes in tonight’s recording."

"Now mike—I am going to fuck you My love—first with a quite small dildo to get you opened up and lubricated nicely—then with a thicker one, for quite a long time—and finally with a very large one that vibrates against My clitoris. This will of course mean that I shall most probably be fucking you very hard towards the end. It’s OK if you cry mike... in fact I insist upon it My love."

She paused and thought for a second, "Oh, and by the way, paul is bi—if you displease Me by fainting or something I shall allow him to use you—he hasn’t been allowed to cum for 2 weeks now. Might be interesting...."

She stood up and ordered marie to lubricate my anus while She strapped on Her first cock. marie did her task coolly and quite dispassionately, except that she did seem to wiggle her finger around inside me far more than I thought was necessary—I kept still and quiet not wishing to distract or anger my Mistress.

Mistress waited a few seconds—stroking my hair, while marie went and washed her hands. Then She knelt up on the bed behind me.

"Such a sweet ass you have my slave-boy. So cute and vulnerable, and so beautifully marked with all those parallel lines of red fire...." During Her monologue Mistress was stroking my bottom—gently squeezing my cock and balls inside the chastity device—running Her sharp nails over the sensitive skin between my anus and my balls. I was shivering with a combination of fear and lust—my cock was on fire held tightly inside it’s spiked constriction and I was ready to beg Her to fuck me—if only She would fuck me—I needed to feel Her taking me now—I was Hers completely... this last act of total domination of my mind and body was setting a seal to my fate forever... No wonder She wanted it on videoooOOOOOO!!! My last daydream thought was interrupted by Mistress pushing Her cock inside me to the hilt in one greased thrust.... all I could think was "Oh my!!! This is the thinnest one!!!?" and swallow nervously as She started to move gracefully—urgently, in and out, in and out, in and out...... not hurrying—so implacable—irresistible and demanding of my total unwavering attention -- very like my Mistress....

A long boring description of my defloration at the hands of my Mistress would not, I think, be appropriate here. If You are truly interested ask Her for the URL where She has published it. Suffice to say that She was Her usual extremely thorough and demanding self.

As I had surmised during Her warm-up—the act of fucking me was only a stage in a much more complex—structured—scenario designed to deepen my submission and harden my conditioning as Her total, unconditionally submissive and absolute slave.

The highlights I remember consciously and have been expected to watch over and over on the video are those most humiliating to what remains of my old male ego. Such scenes as the moments when I stopped looking as though I was being raped and started to push back onto Her dildo with lust in my eyes—the times when I actually begged Her out loud to fuck me harder and deeper. The moments when She said She would grant my wish if I would beg to suck paul’s cock for Her..... and the not very many minutes later when I did just that...

(I can feel my blushes even now ... but She did fuck me harder and deeper...)

The most surprising moment for me was when I had an orgasm with no-one touching my cock—from just my Mistress’ fucking me—it was so totally different from any sensation I had ever experienced before that I was totally oblivious to the pain that the throbbing of my cock against the KTB spikes must have been causing me. Until afterwards of course—then it hurt like hell.

Afterwards, Mistress ordered that the video’s should keep running as She undid and removed my bonds -- all of them—and they watched as I got off the bed and promptly collapsed in a heap of total exhaustion. I was unconscious at the time, but the video caught a beautiful moment of true tenderness as Mistress knelt beside me and held me for a few moments before having Her subs lift me up onto Her bed and cover me up. They say I slept for 18 hours.... and that She watched over me for all of them.

I knew before this all began that She loved me—now I know how deeply She loves me and how totally under Her control of love, pain, terror, and devotion I am now.

I am Hers forever... She knows that... She has always known that... the difference is that now I truly believe it in my soul. I also know that She will keep on with my training and amusing Herself with my torments—while that isn’t something I am eager for ... I know I need it badly nevertheless. To please Her is so important.

***THE END***