All Comments on 'Chaste for Daddy'

by bluechick1976

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
RE: To be continued...?

This appreciative reader certainly hopes this beautifully told tale will be continued, bluechick :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
pretty sick

why all of the abuse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Satin/Nylon for feel or Cotton for

Smell? First let me thank you for a tremendous orgasm. Exceedingly odd since you never announced the material of your panties. Or should I say 'the panties in your story'? Personally I'd like to blow up Fruit of the Loom, Jocky and all the folks who make cotton. You write with such power and conviction that I will personally be bereft if you don't continue; pretty please with a cherry on top and looking forward to many more wanks from you . . . thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rape Plain and Simple

Absolutely in the wrong category, no doubt whatsoever this was a tale of being raped/molested/ABUSED by the person that you should be able to trust most. The man should be in jail, and if this is what you consider erotic, I feel sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dad raping daughter is Beautiful?

Daughter should do a Lorena Bobbitt on daddy just before she sticks a shotgun up his rectum and pulls the trigger

The creep who thinks it beautiful is second

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very erotic and well done

Yes, the sex was rough and this could have easily been entered into the nonconsent catagory. But so what? This was an incest story as well and either catagory works.

I enjoyed this story and recognize it for what it is--a hot little tale meant to titilate. I hope Bluechick1976 writes a sequel!

bluechick1976bluechick1976about 18 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

I appreciate your outrage and all, because this is definitely NOT something that I would want to manifest in real life. Yes, it's clearly a nonconsent story about incest. And in fact, after submitting it, I sent an e-mail and asked them NOT to publish it, but that was obviously ignored.

But let's get real here, folks. All of these "daddy and baby fall in love" stories you apparently enjoy are so FAKE. How do you have a consensual relationship with the primary authority figure in your life? You don't; the power imbalance is too great to overcome. That's *why* incest is wrong (along with the toothless, three-armed babies). Even if it's a girl flirting with her daddy, she doesn't want him as her lover! She wants to feel safe, and protected, and cherished, and cared for... and that isn't going to happen when daddy dearest spends his days touching her inappropriately, masturbating into her panties, and rubbing his erection against her while she pretends not to notice.

So why write a story like this? Two reasons: One, because what makes incest hot is that step beyond what is acceptable, and what makes parent-child incest hot is the betrayal of trust involved in the consummation of that relationship - whatever you had or were before is gone, leaving only flesh to hold onto. The second reason is that I think nonconsent is hot - it's not trust, but submission, and frankly, terror and adrenaline blend into a heady mixture with arousal and eroticism. (In fiction, of course. Just like I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT condone dads sleeping with their daughters, I also DO NOT condone forcing someone else into sex - and think both acts should be punished by law.)

So I guess what I'm saying is, parent-child incest IS rape, even if you dress it up in a cheerleader uniform and have it beg for it. Yes, mine was more descriptively violent than the others tend to be, but that's because it *is* a violent act. I am just suggesting that you not judge people for their fantasies here, because it's just the perv calling the lecher weird - and none of us need to be subjected to that!

garanslovegaransloveabout 18 years ago
Well done

While I dont condone Rape or Incest either, I do enjoy well written erotic stories whatever the subject may be. I agree with the author that a daughter having sex with her father is should mostly be considered rape, but fantasies are just that fantasies. They are not reality. Great work. I hope to see more submissions by you.

deepemeralddeepemeraldover 17 years ago
Maybe not to everybody's taste...

...but very well written and very erotic. I sure wouldn't mind reading more! I think you have real talent and look forward to many more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please

GreaTTTTT story. very well written. I am really looking forward to a next chapter and what he (your dad) has in store for you. very sexy, made me wet the whole time reading it. MORE PLEASE!!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
I gave it 5 stars...

because you are indeed a talented writer bluechick, but I sincerely hope you don't continue this disturbing tale. I love consensual incest tales, but just cannot find violent rape to be enjoyable reading.

oly12oly56oly12oly56about 15 years ago
Great story. (Key word being story!)

This was a great work of fiction. Sorry to see you getting such grief from people who can't wrap their minds around that thought. Fiction is the one place we can all get those dark thoughts out on paper with no harm to anyone.

I have fantasies as well that are just that. Fantasies! Get a clue people. Funny how the negative comments are always from anonymous folks as well.

Thanks bluechick for posting this. Keep it up!

I'd love to know what other thoughts are floating around inside your head. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GOT 2MUCH MESSD-UP! ! !

Accualy therez a lil cuteness inv0lvd in evry incent st0ryz. A mixture of love, care, shynes & wants. . . Bt al diz rapeing n f0rcing rly did d op0sit. . .it flt lil dizgusting nd odd.

U r r8,its jst a fantasy. Bt i guess 60-70% peoples fantasy d0sn inv0lvs rape or f0rcing.

AnywayZ. . Nice st0ry bro. .kip writing 4 us ;-D Tc!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Female Reader Who Loved It

This was really, really great, and takes FANTASY in a darker direction. For fuck's sake, readers, this is porn, not real life. Don't like it? Move on. I personally hope the writer continues the story; I'd love a chapter two.

Awesome work, Blue Girl, hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!!

This was a really well written story! please write more! i actually have written a few things like it, and found it very arousing, i am like soaking wet right now!

Please write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Might be alittle late but please make a new part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very good....maybe she gets pregnant? or daddy fucks her in public?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please write the next chapter

Well written and very hot. I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

that was so fucking hot!! the reluctance made it all the hotter in my opinion and contributes to the horniness. i for one hope u write more chapters to this and many more stories in the same style. u rock bluechick!! i'm giving it 5 stars and u are one of my favorites on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seriously???

he made her bleed from a slap. thats not sexy or arousing. its abuse. you took it too far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

I found this via nonconsent, not via taboo and I have to say its hot. I personally do not like daddy-daughter. I have a positive (non sexual, non abusive) relationship with my own father and sometimes this stuff is too much. This was well done. I agree with your comment, it's why I enjoy these stories. Power plays, control and lack of it. She has no control, he can't control himself, but has complete control over her. It's hot.

CarolineSugarCarolineSugarabout 11 years ago
loved it. when will it be continued?

loved it. when will it be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

hopefully daughter will cut off daddys dick with a butcher knife while he sleeps and laugh while he bleeds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very, very hot!

I'd like to see a sequel where she tries to have a normal life by day only to retun to Daddy at night, never quite sure if she's enjoying their new, twisted relationship.

Disregard the haters who only accept sunshine-and-rainbows incest fantasies. This is twisted and kinky and hot and disturbing, just like incest really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GREAT START - Good Descriptions but too brutal at the end

Good Start & Descriptions but too brutal.

DesertLustDesertLustover 7 years ago
keep going!

you've got to continue...well written pov story. want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Definitely needs a pt. 2

This story has me wondering about what's coming next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

I love This story for what it is. A story. Great detail. Fantastic detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your messed up

I didn’t read it all that is horrible that her dad humiliated her by have her give him her panties and then beat her all and legs and slapped her boobs then raped her that is so nasty. Horrible book that’s sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nasty he is treating her like a slut and took her underwear and bras she should leave he is a sick bastard You must like rape and beating girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable!

I personally can't get into incest stories where both parties want it. It isn't the relationship that turns me on, it's the taboo and the forced aspects. Obviously this wouldn't be OK in real life, and the negative comments seem to be from people with trouble telling fiction from reality. Oh, and I'm a woman as well, so no, not all people who read non-consent are creepy rapists! I like the idea of being forced, held down, spread open, and penetrated. The IDEA. If that actually happened, it would be a horrible traumatic event.

Anyway, I think it's super hot and hope for a sequel, but totally understand if you don't want to deal with the haters. Maybe a disclaimer at the beginning would help?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Bad Dad

...raping his virgin daughter is just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had hopes. Even the taboo of taking from his daughter, but it wasn't done in a manner that allowed me to be okay with it. I just was wanting to yell rape, instead of touching myself. The material is there, but the delivery is not. Try again. Maybe if she is trying to think of some fantasy of some boy she has a crush on, so that it doesn't focus on the dad being a rapist. Or add in a thing of the dad asking her not to dress in a manner that he notices a little too much. So that it's clear he's checking out what she wears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous