Chaste for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears leaked from the corners of my eyes as Dad overturned my wastepaper basket and centered it at the foot of my bed. When he sat down on the makeshift stool, he was nearly hidden from my view. I felt his breath against the wispy hairs at the top of my pussy and cringed.

Dad said, "I'm going to feel inside you for your hymen. But I don't want this to hurt you, sweet Katie. So first, I'll stimulate you a bit and demonstrate why you don't want to waste your time on fumbling boys who don't know the first thing about your body."

I didn't reply, so he continued speaking. "This is called the labia. You might want to shave off any pubic hair you find around here; some men find that sexier."

I just closed my eyes as one of his fingers lightly traced the soft exterior folds of my pussy. Ever so slowly, he caressed my outer lips, which suddenly felt warm and almost swollen. The finger dipped slightly deeper.

Dad said, "Next come your inner lips. I bet they will be a little wet by now, won't they, my Katie girl?"

He was right; I was getting wet despite how scared and embarrassed I was. I felt fingers gently pulling open my most sensitive place. Almost exactly as before, Dad now lightly traced the inside of my lips.

Then he touched a place I had only recently discovered myself. The intense pleasure made me jump as Dad chuckled. He said, "That's your clitoris, little one. I'm going to show you how good it will make you feel."

Two fingers plucked at my clit, strumming me like a guitar. The air was growing heavy with the musky-sweet scent of my sex. I was crying out for more without realizing I was making any noise at all. Dad changed his tempo to meet my demands – faster, harder, more! Suddenly, something inside me broke like an over-tightened string. I came on Dad's hand, muscles convulsing, my head thrashing from side to side, a flood gushing from my slit as I slowly started to breathe again.

As I slowly returned to normal, I realized that in truth, NOTHING would be normal again. My dad had just fingered me to my first real orgasm. I closed my eyes and hoped he was finished with me.

He wasn't.

"Ah, sweet Katie. Now you're so wet, I don't know if I can really see what I need to down here. So I'm going to clean your pussy out a bit – try not to get too excited," Dad said.

I felt his ears brush my inner thighs as he nuzzled my pussy, rubbing his nose against my mound before reaching up and parting my lips with his fingers. He pinched my soft flesh as his tongue gently traced me from slit to clit. I thrashed in ecstasy, try as I might to stop my body's response to my own father's violation of me.

His tongue probed into my tight passage, not deep enough to find proof of my virginity, but enough to awaken an even deeper ache in me. If my legs were free, I would have clamped my thighs to his head, forcing him in further, but instead, I was made to lie there and accept whatever his teasing, dancing, seeking tongue did. Suddenly, he sucked my clit into his mouth, fondling my most sensitive place with only his tongue. I abandoned all hope of resisting him.

I screamed, "Oh, Daddy! Daddy, please, please don't stop!"

But he did. He stood up, towering over my bed. I looked across my body – tits pointing skyward, nipples rigid and begging for attention, flat stomach angling upward, slim thighs spread wide in offering to this man I no longer knew. I felt the rush of cool air against my pussy just seconds before he slapped me there. This time, my screams were for mercy, but he had none.

With each downward slap, my body jolted. The pain was so intense that I could feel nothing else. I heard the sound of the contact, and something else. I realized he was chanting to himself as he punished my pussy, calling me a slut, a whore, a tease, and worse.

Dad suddenly stopped and walked to my bathroom. I heard him turn on the tap for a few seconds, then he returned to my bedroom, his face and hair damp. He said, "Sorry about that, Katie-love. But you clearly want sex, even from your own father, so I know you are a whore like your mother. I hope I can teach you what that means tonight."

He looked down at my naked body, then reached and played with my breasts. I tried to pretend he wasn't doing that, but I felt myself arch up to meet him as his fingers tugged at my nipples. He squeezed my tits then pinched my nipples, holding just as he had downstairs, pinching me until the pain subsided, then releasing them so I could experience the hurt again as blood returned to the sensitive buds. He suckled and bit them gently, and I felt my juices begin to flow again.

I closed my eyes and bit back a moan. I didn't want him to punish me again. I felt his hands travel down my body to my pussy and the dampness there. I braced myself for further abuse, but instead, felt only a gentle pressure at my unused opening. It was different than his tongue or fingers, like...

My eyes flew open in time to watch my own dad mount me, slamming his cock into my virgin pussy. I gasped from the pain, whimpering as I tried not to cry out. Dad slowly pulled out, and we both saw the mixture of blood and clear juices coating the hard, thick length of his shaft as it emerged from my open cunt. He was so much bigger than Jimmy – it was like he could barely fit inside me. He laughed then told me, "Now nobody can take what was Daddy's to begin with."

With that, he drove hard back inside of me. With each stroke, my body accepted his cock more, and soon, my pain had been replaced by a building, frantic need for Daddy to continue. I could barely move, but still found myself frantically trying to meet his thrusts with my own. As I came closer and closer to release, Dad went faster and deeper. I felt a scalding hot gush deep inside as Dad gave a final grunt. He collapsed on top of me, but kept pistoning his still-hard dick in my cunt. After a few thrusts, the dam inside me burst and I came, calling out his name.

I was exhausted, but he wasn't quite finished yet. The bedsprings groaned as Daddy pulled himself off of my naked body. He untied my legs, then rolled me face-down onto my bed so that he could untie my arms. He yanked the bathrobe off of my shoulders, then lifted me by the hips and slung me over his shoulder. I was staring down at his bare ass as I bounced along, tits slapping against his naked back with every step he took.

We entered the master bedroom that way. With me still draped over one shoulder, Dad turned down the covers of his bed. He shrugged me off, and I gently dropped onto the clean sheets. Dad got into bed with me, so I rolled onto my side, turning my back to the man who now was father, rapist, and lover in one.

He spooned me from behind, wrapping his arms around me and gently squeezing my breasts. Daddy's hands roamed across my body as if he were trying to memorize the topography he felt under his fingertips – nipples, ribcage, navel, pussy, thigh, hip, waist, areola, collarbone – by rubbing me up and down, over and over again. A slow heat began to burn inside me, but I pretended to sleep as I felt his cock hardening against my ass. Tears came to my eyes when he whispered, "I love you, baby. You're Daddy's little cockslut."

This time, when his hand reached my thigh, he pulled my leg up, opening me so his cock could nestle against my slit. Slowly, he sunk his dick into my hot, damp pussy until I felt the coarse hair at the base of his penis against the soft skin of my ass. He dropped my leg, which caused my cunt to tighten even more around his thick shaft. His arms slid up around my torso, and he gripped my breasts in his hands as he pulled me back tightly against his chest. He thrust slowly, surely, for what seemed like hours before he came, but even after I felt his hot cum splash against my insides, he didn't pull out of me. I fell asleep with a semi-hard cock deep inside me, trapped in the arms of the person I once worshipped.

*************

When I woke up, I was alone in my father's bed. Naked, I stumbled down the hall to my bedroom, feeling the sore stickiness between my legs. I took a long, hot bath, taking extra care to scrub every place Dad had touched me. The bar of soap traced the path of my humiliation, and when I pushed it under the water to clean out my pussy, most of it slipped inside me without much exertion. So it was all true, then: I wasn't a virgin any longer, and my own father had fucked me.

I finally climbed out of the bath and walked into my bedroom. I realized that Dad had made a few changes while I was asleep. I no longer had a bedroom door – it had been taken off of its hinges (which must have been how he got inside my room last night after I locked the door). When I opened my dresser drawers to find clothes to wear, I discovered that I had no undergarments of any kind. The only clothes were short skirts and small t-shirts and tank tops that I hadn't been able to wear since my breasts filled out. I pulled on a pink tank top and a denim skirt and surveyed myself in the mirror.

Obviously, my father still had plans for me.

To be continued...?

12