Chat Friend Finds Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers

"Damn Jason, that feels good. Pull on my balls a little, and squeeze my ass." His actions were clumsy, but he did as he was told. "Oh yeah...that's it...keep it going." I muttered in encouragement. It really was feeling incredible, and I didn't want it to end here. I feared if I came, he would pack up and leave like before. It was time to move on.

"Stand up man...lets take a good look at what we've got here." I told him as he stood, our dicks bumping into each other like some strange sword fight. I squeezed his pecs as I rubbed our cocks together and turned our bodies sideways to the mirror.

"Take a look, Jason...its just two guys who trust each other getting off. You're not gay...you still love your wife...I still love my wife. We're just having a good time, nothing else. You OK with that?" I asked as began kneading and cupping his ample balls.

Jason looked at the image of us in the mirror for a long time before stammering a response. "How can this not be gay...I've got a hard on with another guy and sucked his dick...seems gay to me."

"I have nothing against anyone who sees themselves as totally gay. That's the truth for them. I like sex, plain and simple. That's the truth for me...and I think, for you. If we have to have a label, then I prefer to call myself sexual."

Jason seemed to deep in thought as his gaze was fixed on our images in the mirror. "I can live with that. I've always been curious about this experience...I don't have any desire to move in with you, just wanted to feel another cock. Thanks for giving me something to think about. Now please suck my dick before I freak out again."

He had softened a little during my stupid little heart-to-heart discussion, but I felt better having cleared the air a little. I complied with his request and trailed my way down his chest with gentle licks and kisses. Grabbing his balls with one hand, I swallowed hard on his reawakening cock. It was great to feel the warmth of his dick within my cheeks once again, and I worked hard to provide enough lubrication to swallow him completely. With my nose buried in his golden hairs and my lips fully at the root of his pulsing shaft, Jason let out a deep groan of pure pleasure.

"Holy shit man...how do you do that? Oh fuck that feels good!" he said, gripping the back of my head and watching the scene in the mirror. "I've never had a chick do it like that."

"Guys know what it takes to get a guy off." I said, short of breath, before taking him in fully again.

His cock was delicious and smelled of soap. The damp hair on his head when he arrived suggested he took a shower before leaving the house. I couldn't help but wonder how many guys take a late night shower before going grocery shopping. I decided not to dwell on that, but on the job in front of me. Sliding off his spit soaked dick, I made my way down to his nuts. Lifting his sack with my tongue and letting it fall again, I was mesmerized by his silky smooth scrotum and loose flesh. I gently rolled one ball and then the other into my mouth, savoring the feeling as they flowed over my face. He groaned again and his legs began to shake with tension. I knew I wanted to feel them slap against my face.

"Damn, I love those balls...wish I had a pair like them." I said as I moved onto the bed on my back, my head hanging over the edge. "Fuck my face, Jason. Let me watch them swing."

He again said nothing, but aimed his rock hard cock at my mouth and entered slowly as I watched those beautiful low-hangers come to rest on my forehead. With my hands on his hips, I helped him into a nice rhythm...his cock fully down my throat and his balls slapping gently against my nose and forehead with every stroke. I didn't think it could get any better until I felt his hand wrap around my engorged staff and stroke me in time with his own movements. With my head between his legs, and his body hovering over mine, he was in perfect position to give me a helping hand. Then, on his own initiative, he lowered his body further and began to suck my cock as I continued to suck on his. He must have been taking notes, because his oral talents improved greatly over the last few minutes. Feeling less stressed by the whole situation, Jason was beginning to experiment with what he thought would feel good to another man, and his instincts were right on target. It took him a bit of time, but he finally managed to swallow the entire length of my dick and I could feel a generous amount of spit trail down my balls. I was enjoying this far more than I had imagined. I wondered why I didn't explore this avenue more when I was younger. I knew the answer...much like Jason, I was afraid of "going gay". Only with maturity did I move beyond that nonsense.

Jason's newfound expert tongue work was driving me to the brink, and I could tell he wasn't far behind. I began lifting my hips and driving my tool further into his waiting mouth and was impressed at how well he adjusted. Jason gripped the base of my cock, wrapping around the back of my balls, and held my equipment firmly in place as he sensed my impending climax. I could feel the vibrations of his muffled moans as I released stream after stream of cum into his hot mouth. Jason's thrusting subsided as he worked to swallow my load and I could see his balls begin to tighten and pull closer to his body. I backed him out about half way and stroked his rod as he came in gallons down my throat. His seed was thick and hot, and I found myself enjoying every drop.

Completely exhausted, Jason rolled onto his side next to me as I watched the remnants of his cum drip onto the bed, his loose balls draped over his thigh. He was incredible to look at, and I was enjoying the view. After a few moments, I got up to get a warm washcloth and a glass of water for my weary guest. He thanked me for the water and watched as I cleaned spit and cum from his deflating member.

"It really didn't taste that bad. Saltier than I expected, but I was prepared for worse." He said as he placed the empty glass on the nightstand.

"Glad to hear it. I would hate to have you disgusted by the whole thing." I said as I lay on the bed facing him, stroking his chest and thighs with my free hand. "Let me know if this makes you uncomfortable...I just really enjoy looking at your body."

"After what we've been through today, this is hardly anything to worry about. Besides, you're not hard to look at either. It really shows that you take care of yourself." Jason replied as he reached over and gripped at my pecs and teased my nipples.

Fascinated as I was with his balls, I couldn't resist fondling them and lightly stroking his cock as we exchanged relaxed small talk. It seemed like only minutes since we came, but he was already beginning to get hard again under my gentle touch.

"Damn, you're getting hard again! Nothing like the power of youth." I offered admiringly.

"More like the power of the new and unknown. This has been one hell of a day for broadening my horizons." He replied with a devilish grin on his face.

I was still horny as hell for this young stud and I knew it. There was one more thing I wanted to try with a guy, but had been reluctant to follow through with it. I got up and went to my suitcase, opening a small compartment. Beth and I had used this case on our last trip, and I thought it might be there. Sure enough, in the small section were a box of condoms and some sample size packs of lube. At this point, I felt he could only tell me "no".

"There's one more thing I'd like to ask of you, Jason. Remember, you never have to do what you don't want to do." I said staring in his eyes as I returned to the bed, lying next to him.

"What do you have in mind? Sounds a little creepy." He said as his cock continued to swell and rose tightly against his stomach.

"Fuck me. Beth has used toys on me before, and I want to know what its like to get fucked by the real thing. I trust you, and think I could enjoy it with you...if you're willing." My own dick was beginning to thicken at the thought of this hot stud pounding my tight hole.

Jason looked at me intently. I could see the wheels spinning in his eyes, wondering if this was something he could do so soon.

"I've fucked my wife and other girlfriends in the ass before...I suppose this wouldn't be much different. This is a whole lot further than I ever imagined going, though. Need to tell you upfront...my ass is an exit only." Jason said as his hand covered his cock, as thought embarrassed by the hardness of it.

"I can respect that. Everybody has their limits...but believe me, you only think that because you've never tried it, or you didn't do it right." I said as I flipped my position on the bed, faced his angry tool, and firmly smacked his tightly muscled ass.

The head of Jason's cock was deep purple and coated in a clear film of pre-cum. I teased his prick slowly this time, wanting him fully aroused but not on the brink of climax. Our initial rounds of sucking were greatly entertaining, but hardly long lasting due to a combination of my desire to feel cock again, and his inexperience. He laid back on the bed, eyes closed and breathing deeply while running his hand over my ass and down my thigh. I relished every moment as I traced every vein on his throbbing tool with my tongue and licked gently at his sagging ball sack.

Without any warning, Jason surprised me as he quickly swung his legs over my head, pushed my hips flat to the bed with his strong hands, and forced me to lay on my stomach as his knees came to rest in front of my shoulders. I felt a little vulnerable as he firmly massaged my back, ass, and legs while his balls rested at the base of my neck.

"I'm finally not afraid to say it, dude...you have a fine body and one damn hot ass." Jason said as he spanked and kneaded my ass cheeks. His grip was firm and masculine, completely different than Beth's gentle touch, and a whole new experience for me in that area. Jason slowly laid his body across mine as his hands spread my cheeks apart, and his face just inches from my puckered hole. The heat of his cock was intense as it pressed into my back...the weight of his body confining, but not crushing me.

"My wife seems to like it when I do this." Jason declared as he blew air from his lips and across my rear opening. My asshole twitched at the unexpected breeze and I let out a satisfied moan. Moments later I could feel his tongue dancing around my rosebud and licking the back of my balls, his chin firmly planted between my ass cheeks. This was definitely a sex act he knew something about.

"Oh man...that feels fucking incredible." I said, gripping the back of his thighs and feeling a stream of pre-cum slide down my side just below the armpit. I could feel his body shift as he reached for the supplies on the nightstand.

"Time to prime this hole. I'm going to fill you up, man." Jason said as pool of cool liquid covered my hole, and his middle finger invaded my waiting ass. The insertion of his digit was rough, but not abusive, and he took his time lubricating my pucker thoroughly with one, then two, and finally three fingers. I was groaning with pleasure and thrusting my hips in time with his fingers.

"Now I'd like to hear it. Tell me what you want...tell me how you want it." Jason said in a sultry low growl.

"Your hot cock, man. I want it deep inside me. I want to feel you fuck my ass with that hot pole." I said with complete sincerity and unbridled lust.

"Good answer." He replied, mocking my tone from earlier in the evening. Still straddling my neck, he grabbed some pillows with one hand and raised my hips with the other, stuffing the pillows below my aching shaft. My head still facing the foot of the bed, I could now watch in the mirror as he moved off my back and knelt between my legs. Taking a condom off the nightstand, he slid it over his ample tool and squeezed an entire pack of lube over its length. I was transfixed on the mirror image with breathless anticipation as he pushed his dick downward and aligned it with my waiting hole. Jason pressed the head of his cock firmly against my reluctant opening as I tried to relax. My tight pucker relented suddenly and Jason entered with about two inches very quickly. He stayed in that position for several seconds and allowed me to adjust to his size and the searing pain. Having something in my ass wasn't completely new for me, so the pain died quickly. Jason sensed when I was more relaxed, and starting moving slowly in and out of my widened sphincter, sliding deeper into me with each stroke.

"Fucking-A, man! Damn, you feel huge and hot...so much better than a dildo. Bury it man...bury it in me! I pleaded through gritted teeth.

At my request, Jason did exactly as I asked. He plunged the last few inches of his meat into me as he placed his hands at my shoulders and completed the feeling that I was under his total control. The feel of his short hairs against my ass, and his balls resting against mine, was so foreign that it sent a wave of intense pleasure across my entire body. It was so strange and taboo to feel so physically connected to another man. It was electrifying to watch Jason's grimaced expression and the movements of his tight body in the mirror as he worked into a slow rhythm.

"Shit...you're so fucking tight. Damn, I love fucking your hot hole." Jason said in quick pants as he gradually increased the tempo of his thrusts. Settling into a quick and deep rhythm, he lowered his body onto my back, grabbed my hair and nibbled at the back of my neck. The scraping of his teeth on my neck, combined with his guttural groans, made the feeling of his cock passing over my prostate even more intense. Playing with Beth's toys was fun, but nothing compared to this.

"Oh god, yeah...fuck me...fuck me harder! God damn, you know how to fuck!" I said, reaching backing and grabbing his ass, pulling him deeper into me.

"I want to watch you as I fuck you...flip over." Jason's latex-covered prick slapped hard against his belly as he pulled out of me and guided me onto my back. My overstretched hole felt wide open and vacant as he lifted my legs high onto his shoulders. To my own amazement, my cock was hard as steel. I always enjoy it when my wife plays with my ass, but often can't maintain an erection...I was having no such problem this time around.

Jason's body was covered in a light film of sweat; drops fell from his chin onto my chest as he lifted my ass even higher to gain entry. He entered my relaxed opening in one deep and determined thrust. His pubic hairs tickled the base of my balls as he plunged in farther than ever before. I never felt so full...I thought his dick was going to come up through my throat!

"Ugh...shit, yes! Fuck...me...hard!" I pleaded as Jason's sweaty balls peeled away from my ass on his withdrawal. Pulling nearly completely out of me, he quickly dived fully in with hard and fast repeated motions. My hands gripped the sheets trying to maintain position as his forceful thrusts pushed me toward the edge.

His long and deep thrusts seem to go on forever. It was clear that his first orgasm increased the time needed to reach a second, and I was all in favor of that. Eventually he slowed to a moderate pace, giving me periodic hard thrusts to keep it interesting. It was truly incredible to watch his young, muscular body as he used me for his own pleasure. The feel of his heavy balls slapping my ass, and the site of his white-hot tool sliding in and out of me, reawakened the whole taboo nature of the act in my mind. This was only reinforced as he reached with his left hand to grip my aching rod, his wedding band pressed against my flesh. He stroked my prick with a firm grip, like only another man can.

"I'm getting close, man...jerk it for me...I want to watch you shoot." Jason said as he released his grip from my twitching member and more sweat fell from his chin.

"Fuck yeah, man...damn your cock feels hot inside me." I said as I rubbed my hand over his chest, coating it in sweat and then wrapping my fingers around my pole. It didn't take long for me to cum. After just a few minutes of furious stroking, my balls tightened and my ass muscle clenched tighter around Jason's still pounding prick.

"Oh shit, dude...as if you weren't tight enough!" Jason said, responding to the feel of my tightening sphincter.

"Oh fuck...oh, fuck...oh, fuck!" I repeated loudly as I came so hard that my balls seemed to ache. My face, neck and chest were thoroughly coated with my own sticky splatter. Those last strong contractions of my climax must have sent Jason over the edge, as I could see him pull out of me, quickly remove the condom, and stroke his cock between my legs.

"Ugghh...ugghh...mmphh!" Jason grunted deeply with his eyes tightly closed as he shot stream after stream of hot cum onto my face and chest. His seed came in thick, ropey strings of sticky milk. I was somewhat amazed at how different the consistency of cum can be from one guy to the next. After the fourth strong gush from his cock, Jason seemed spent and completely exhausted. As our dicks began to deflate, he smeared our mixed cum across my chest and gripped our softening cocks together, gently stroking them for an incredible afterglow.

"A little sensitive, huh?" Jason said as my body twitched with his touch on my spent prick.

"Yeah, a little...but it feels great. Damn that was incredible. Thanks for an unforgettable experience, man." I said, truly appreciative.

We lay side by side on the bed for several minutes, panting and recovering, my hand resting gently on top of Jason's dick.

"This was fun...I really did enjoy you ass. But, have you ever asked yourself afterward "why did I do that" and felt like it was the wrong thing to do?" Jason asked with complete sincerity.

"Yes, I have to admit that I've felt like that. After the first time I blew my roommate, and the first time Beth and I swapped. But I've always managed to put it in perspective in terms of my own sexuality. It really helps that I have a supportive partner. It may be more difficult for you if you're wife wouldn't understand. I'm sorry if that's the case for you, but we can talk about it whenever you'd like." I was now feeling guilty for taking this so far.

"No...that's the thing...my wife actually encouraged this. I had talked about homosexual fantasies in the past when she shared some of her desires. I really never thought about acting on it, just a fantasy, nothing more. I was getting frustrated with her pregnancy...she tried to be there for me, but often just wasn't really into it. She thought a jack-off buddy was something she could be OK with...that's why I placed the ad. I was a chicken-shit, though. I listed myself as straight and looking for women so I could look at male ads on the side. It just didn't feel right to me, so I left the site. When you showed up at work, I was horny as hell and didn't take time to think it through." Jason said, ending his words with a deep sigh.

"So this visit was just another impulse of thinking with your dick? I have to say; it seemed a little pre-planned since you arrived in clean clothes after a fresh shower." I said sarcastically.

"After what happened at work today, I felt really guilty. I told my wife about what happened...felt like I had to get it off my chest...and promised I would never do anything like that again. She just looked at me, kissed me really hard, and told me she thought it was really hot. She also told me I was a complete ass, and pushed me into coming here to apologize and even the score. Sometimes I can't believe just how much she loves and trusts me." Jason said with some relief for having come completely clean.

"Wow...I think its safe to say we are two very lucky dudes. So, are you OK with this? You've managed to relieve some tension, and your wife is still the only woman in your life...seems like a winning situation for everybody." I said as I nibbled lightly on his nipple.

markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers