Chat Friend Finds Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers

"Yeah...I'm OK. I know you're more adventurous than I am, but I really don't want to explore this beyond just you and me for now. I've got plenty of jack-off material to last me for a while. I'd like to get together again when you come back in six months...see how things go." He said, looking me straight in the eye.

"Sounds good to me, buddy...this could be the start of a long friendship. However, if you decide that enough is enough, I can respect that. I'll give you my email, and we can chat whenever you like...I'll leave it in your court." I replied as I gripped the inside of his thigh.

Jason rose from the bed, gathering his clothes. "This may seem really odd, but I promised I'd bring proof that you're a guy, and that I made the apology. She didn't ask me to, but it made me feel better to offer. If you don't mind, I'm going to leave without a shower and wear your boxers home. Is that cool?" Jason asked with near embarrassment.

I chuckled at the idea, but quickly replied; "Sure man...just as long as I can have the boxer briefs you were wearing. Given the size of your nut sack, though...the pouch is probably stretched a little too big for me."

"Yeah, yeah...glad you like them. They can be a blessing and a curse...mainly just in the way all the time...traditional briefs are usually out of the question." He replied as he pulled on my boxers, slipped into his nylon pants and t-shirt, and headed for the door.

"I want you to feel secure that this stays only between us, Jason. I have no problem working tomorrow as though nothing is out of the ordinary." I said as I slipped into his loose-fitting boxer briefs.

"Charlie will probably be with you tomorrow, anyway. I think that's best...don't really want to walk around with a hard on all day." He said with a wide grin as he stepped through the door and left me alone in my room.

The next day came and went without any sign of Jason, though I knew he was at work. In the back of my mind, I thought it was a good possibility that this would be a one-time thing for him, and I was OK with that.

Six months later when I returned to do the usual maintenance, Jason met me in the break room with pictures of his new daughter and an envelope from his wife. She had written me a very nice note stating how pleased she was that Jason had found a special friend during a difficult time, and that she was open to the idea of he and I continuing in some way, if that's what we wanted.

"Wow...I thought I had the only woman in the world that open and loving. You should feel truly lucky, man." I said as I handed the note to him and let him read it.

"We are both very lucky men, indeed. You inspired a little exploration between me and my wife...I'll feel even luckier if I can get that up my ass this time around." Jason said as he subtly reached under the table and squeezed my crotch.

"Not a problem...I think we can work something out." I replied, backing away before anyone noticed his intimate touch.

"One detail though...I'm bringing a camera. My wife would really like to see me getting fucked." He said, his eyes looking deeply into mine.

"Any chance we can leave early today?" I replied, hopeful of a new chapter and a new adventure with a great new friend.

markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers