Chav Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands were finally snatched up by the other two lads, erections pressed into her fists and the five lads started to fuck hard from all directions, rocking the stool on it's legs and forcing Carol to work overtime just to keep balance and customise herself to this latest five way cock battering.

At least, Paul thought to himself as he stepped away from the open doorway, the throat fucking lad was allowing her to breathe now, at least a little bit, on the out strokes.

Then he moved away from the landing and went downstairs.

His half concocted suspicion of Derby's appearance at a North End house-party was quickly forgotten by the masses of on display teenage pussy and fucking going on all over the place.

The party, as was pretty normal in Paul's experience, had descended into an all out orgy. The music was a long mix of too loud heartless dance crap, that went on and on making a possibly wearisome but barely obtrusive background drone.

There were discarded, half finished bottles and glasses of alcohol all over the place, half snorted lines of coke, leftovers of other drugs skins, tobacco, crack pipes, aerosol's. All discarded in preference to the pussy, tits and ass that had been bustled into the house, been fed drugs and booze until their defences were down and then set upon.

The number of girl's who actually went to parties in order to get fucked were almost none existent, the others were two thirds too drugged up or wasted to turn down advances, the other third just intimidated into opening their legs and gritting their teeth. And it would carry on until dawn and beyond.

Halfway down the staircase a pretty girl, in a fancy dress school uniform, the loosened tie still around her neck even though her white cotton blouse was gaping wide open, she had been shoved through the banister rungs - head and arms to her elbows. Her hands then doubled back behind her head and fastened there with parcel tape so she was held fast, standing up though bent at the waist. One young lad was squatting down awkwardly on the stairs, his cock in her mouth, humping her face with one hand in her hair. The stair carpet beneath him was stained dark with spilled cum and saliva probably from previous, and probably forced blowjobs.

Another lad was fucking her from behind, while a girl was sucking on her naked pendulous tits while, with one free hand, she frigged the girl's clit vigorously. Her other hand cupped the fucking boy's scrotum, teasing him while he screwed the banister girl.

Downstairs in the living room a blonde was bent, face first, over the back of an arm chair. One teenage boy standing behind the chair facing the girl was holding her by the wrists which he had stretched out above her, while his tall lanky mate was fucking her doggie style from behind, one hand clamped tightly over her mouth the other clutching at her small tits.

A naked brunette, on the floor face up, lay on her back over the body of an older lad, in his late teens. He had her penetrated from beneath, humping into her, his hands gripping her smooth pale buttocks. Meanwhile, a second lad, younger than his companion, squatted over the prone brunette, dipping his balls into her wide open mouth. Her tongue lapped at his hairless sack while his engorged ruddy erection trembled with pleasure, obviously near to climax. His excited hands clawing at her young breasts.

There were a further half dozen boys with their camera phones recording all the erotic goings on in the lamp lit room.

Paul had a good look around as he passed through the room on his way back to where he'd left Emma McDonald.

She was still in the same room and, surprisingly, she was still with the same two lads who'd taken over from him. He'd expected the room to be full of lads from the party and Emma to be in the middle of a gangbang.

In fact the same two boys had McDonald kneeling up on a padded wooden chair from the small dining set to the rear of the room. And they were spit roasting her.

They had taped her wrists to her ankles with parcel tape and stuffed a cushion in front of her splayed thighs to keep her more or less up right. As Paul stood in the doorway and watched, Ernie was standing at Emma's face holding her head tightly in both hands and sliding the whole length of his overlarge erection in and out of her throat.

He was slow, deep and deliberate, sliding inch by inch down her throat until his balls mashed against her slobber slick chin, while Emma gagged noisily on the long heavy shaft.

She wailed and sniffled almost as loudly as her gagging, and wept despairing tears that trickled down her flushed face and mixed with the layered drool.

Carl, his mate, was behind the teenage girl, almost squatting and Paul could see from the angle that he was hurriedly buggering Emma. He sodomised her with a vigorous buttock battering pace, his hands cupping and spreading her lush pale ass cheeks, holding her tight for his swollen, ruddy erection to plunder. Though tensed, her cheeks quivered ever so slightly with each connection of his fast driving hips.

"I'm there!" Carl grunted hoarsely. "Swap places! Fuck! Hurry up man!"

Carl yanked his cock, twitching and straining and almost purple, out of Emma's fleshy ass.

She gave a violently reactive jerk and a clearly audible though muffled wail, the volume of which increased suddenly, as Ernie more slowly slid his huge python dick back out of her oesophagus and vacated her wide stretched mouth with a distinct wet pop.

Emma started coughing and spluttering, spitting out saliva and pre-cum and sucking in great hoarse gulps of air, weeping and blubbering all the while.

All too soon however she was making desperate pleading and pain filled noises again, as the two boys took their opposite positions and prepared to penetrate her again.

There was nothing she could do to hold them off and soon her wails and pleas became hard thick gagging sounds, growing more stricken and animated as Ernie pressed his fist-thick phallic crown against her anal mouth and forced it all the way up into the heat of her bowels. Carl thrust deep into her slack mouth but she was so used to Ernie's throat rasping shaft that she could deep throat Carl's none too small erection with little effort.

He thrust in until he was balls deep then snatched two handfuls of her now matted shoulder length bob and sawed his shaft in and out of her throat half a dozen times before, with a wheezing curse, he dumped his load in her mouth and down her throat, making her swallow the plentiful spunk from around the spongy and twitching shaft.

Watching Emma's reactions and alertness, Paul came to a conclusion, the GHB both he and Ernie had fed her must have been heavily cut, with ordinary salt maybe. She was far too alert and vocal and to all intents and purposes sober. If the GHB had been the real stuff she would have been completely out of it. Unconscious and sprawled, limbless all over the place.

Ernie, half crouched, reached forward with long, spindly though muscular arms and snatched hold of Emma's perky breasts as he sawed his swollen erection in and out of her hot suctioning guts. Paul was reminded of those old John Holmes porn flicks his Uncle used to have on video tape, he remembered watching them when he was seven or eight, laughing at the seventies style and the hair cuts and the shitty music, but quietly marvelling at the monster meat the porn star sported and how he used it on a girl's cunt or ass hole, working it back and forth deep and hard as if he was slamming it up there to make room inside her for it's immensity.

Ernie seemed to have had the same teacher. He muscled his python in the same way, hard, deep and punishing. He even had a John Holmes kind of body, lithe power in lean slender muscle tone, all of which he was putting into propelling his huge hard cock into Emma McDonald's sweet little anus.

Paul, watching Carl stumble back from Emma's face to recuperate for the next round, was starting to feel increasing pangs of jealousy and he mentally kicked himself for not taking the chance to sodomise the teen girl earlier himself. It would have been fucking fantastic. Now he was probably too late.

Even if he got the chance, Ernie's meat would surely have stretched her all out of shape, made her all slack and frictionless, especially when - as was bound to happen any minute - he'd empty his balls up her back passage and make her anus as slippery as it was slack.

Ernie's thrusts increased suddenly, so he was fiercely driving his length into her ass, drawing almost the whole foot of flesh out of her before slamming it back in with voracious pace and aggression.

And then suddenly, he jerked back and hauled ass around to her face, dragged her head down to his crotch with two desperate hands and shoved the whole length into her open mouth in the passing of a heart beat. She gagged wordless protests but took it all the way down yet again. Ernie lunged his flesh lance in and out of her mouth for a couple of thrusts and then let out a loud grunt.

"Swallow!!" He snarled. His legs trembling, his face contorted as he started to climax right down her throat. Emma swallowed and swallowed desperately.

There were subtle changes to the noises filling the place. The music was low, more a bass vibration that a sound. And most of it's substance was buried by the noise made by the kids fucking, by the sounds of it, in every room in the house. Low grunts and laughter and muttered comments from the lads which was itself layered beneath the higher pitched and breathier moans and gasps and panting of the girls. Between the erotic noises was a harsher beat weighted with it's own eroticism, that of whimpering, pain-filled wails and hoarse wet gagging.

And then the French window curtains moved. The backdoor banged open somewhere behind Paul. He heard movement in the kitchen. Probably latecomers to the party. He felt rather than heard people behind him coming out of the kitchen into the living room. Ernie was still pumping his spunk down Emma's throat. Giving little uncontrolled thrusts to work the last of the thick fluid from his tensed ball sack. Emma seemed to have swallowed her fill and the remainder was dribbling from her white stained bottom lip and over her quavering chin and dribbling onto her high young breasts.

Then shouts from the living room flowed into the beat of the music, shattering the rhythm like an ill timed cymbal crash. Screaming cut into the new noise and then a different kind of laughter, with a sadistic flavour. It all shattered the sexual cacophony like shrapnel.

The French window's curtains moved again, it caught Paul's eye, even as Ernie finally pulled his foot long cock out of Emma's over worked mouth. The curtain movement didn't look like it was caused by the wind. And then they were thrown apart from the other side, torn from their rail and a half dozen tall, muscular black lads came through into the dining room.

Paul, Ernie and Carl all stood frozen in place. Emma couldn't have moved if she had wanted to.

"That's her innit? McDonald? She's Mather's jailbait bitch isn't she?" One of them said eyeing Emma's naked taped up form.

"Get the fuck away crackers! She's ours!" Another of the newcomers snarled at Ernie and Carl.

At the same time, a telescopic baton appeared, along with a baseball bat and a couple of claw hammers.

Ernie and Carl fell back away from the girl but didn't escape the attack from the older newcomers.

Paul did. He ran.

He ran back through the house, ignoring the whimpering grunts of the struck-down boys as they took their beating, Emma's reanimated screams and the laughter from the gang who had taken over the dining room.

In the room with the stairs leading to where Taylor and Derby were, the orgy was still in full flow but half of the revelry had turned to violence. White boys had become the victims of the darker skinned gang of gate crashers and the girls found themselves with new lads to service, and fresh cocks to work at. For them little had changed, skin colour, body odour and some levels of physical power, but that was about all.

Paul took the stairs three at a time, ignoring the aching pains shooting up his legs as he overworked the muscles in his haste.

He didn't consider the fact that heading up the stairs was in fact cutting off any potential escape route, that he was trapping himself. Unless of course he wanted to throw himself out of an upper storey window.

At the top of the stairs the gate crashers hadn't laid their claim yet. But the noise from the ground floor was distracting the revellers on the bed that Taylor and Worth had been performing on. Becky and Kelly were actually still there but so were something like six boys. Who must have decided to throw themselves into the mix and turn the lesbian orgy into a triple penetration gangbang.

Becky was working hard on her hands and knees sandwiched between boys who were fucking her cunt and ass while the third thrust in and out of her mouth, standing at the side of the bed with her lush brown hair grasping in his fisted hands.

Kelly worth was making a lot of noise. She was on her side being doubly spooned from behind and in front, sandwiched. Paul got a glimpse between her spread legs of the two lads thrusting their cocks simultaneously into her overwhelmed pussy. The lad spooning her also seemed to have a couple of fingers hooked in Worth's ass hole.

Her third suitor was holding her leg up in the air out of the way while he half leaned over her and slapped his own erection against her mouth and cheeks while she writhed and wept and struggled against her assault.

There was an almighty scream from behind Paul and he whirled with accelerated terror in time to see Carol Derby standing in the middle of a bunch of crying naked boys, who were writhing animatedly on the floor at her feet. She had a slim can of mace in her hand and was emptying it's contents into their twisted, agonised faces one at a time.

Paul realised then what she was. A Trojan Horse with a can of mace and fuck knew where she'd kept that hidden!

She'd apparently picked up the hardest and nastiest of the enemy, distracted them, lowered their defences with her body and waited for the signal before taking them all down.

Thunder sounded from Paul's left and he whirled again to see four large black figure's in gaudy clothes and flashy gold jewellery erupting toward him up the stairs.

Then a large shovel of a fist struck him square in the nose, sent him tumbling backward, his head struck the hardwood frame of one of the bedroom doors and he went out like a light.

PART TWO:

MATHER MISSION.

Becky hardly knew what had happened. All she knew right now was that she was being made to walk into the lion's den and stealing from the lion. What was worse was that she was not getting anything out of it herself except so far averting a horrible beating or being subjected to the all-nighter train-gang the other party girls were currently experiencing in the house.

Only herself, Carol Derby and Emma McDonald had been picked out to do the specific bidding of the gang. Neither of the girls knew each other apart from dirty looks exchanged on the street and the very occasional weekend party where they spotted each other across a crowded room. They didn't even really circulate with the same groups.

The house party had begun quite well as far as Becky had been concerned.

It had meant to be a small get together of some of the girl's from the estate at a girl's parent's house that was a friend of a friend of Becky's. The friend couldn't make it but Becky had shrugged and gone anyway. She had liked the idea of a quiet all girl party without the usual estate lads insisting on getting their cocks out. Just girls, music, booze and maybe a bit of acid or ecstasy or coke.

The vodka had flowed with the music and the hostess, a rather silly childish girl called Kelly Worth, had insisted on everyone wearing pyjamas. Of course no one else had brought any, actually no one else owned any. Estate girls slept naked. It was one of those unsaid rules. But Kelly had supplied them nonetheless. So all the girl's had stripped off unconcernedly in Kelly's bedroom and thrown on the colourful girly PJ's instead.

Becky had noticed the acute mixture of embarrassment and excitement colouring Kelly's cheeks and that her gaze had been coquettishly all over the hurried nakedness of her girlfriends.

She had started to probe a little for signs of Kelly's understanding of her own sexuality. Asking her about experiences, boyfriends, tastes in sexual positions etc. She knew enough of the signs from her gay mate Rochelle to recognise both a lesbian and a lesbian who was lying about it.

Becky saw some fun to be had. At pushing this apparently closeted lesbian right out into the open. She'd always wanted to try her hand at corrupting innocence. It seemed like a lot of fun, especially from the number of boys who seemed to get off on doing it. What was it they said? Get at 'em young and corrupt 'em quick? Something like that.

They played silly games, spin the bottle, truth or dare. And Becky, along with another girl who seemed to have caught on, rigged the games so Kelly had to repeatedly perform girl on girl action - mostly kisses and gropes, and revelations of past lesbian and straight experiences, it was as much to gauge her reactions as learn of her experiences.

Finally, they worked in the old lads-favourite of locking a randomly picked couple in the big old wardrobe for ten minutes at a time.

Kelly was drunk enough to fall for the bait and she let go of her inhibitions in the darkness, with both Becky and the other girl who was game and involved in the teasing - performing fingering and oral action on both girls, as well as mutual tit sucking and caresses.

Unfortunately, it wasn't long after that when the lads started to arrive. Someone had let slip in a random text and the place was gate crashed and the usual lad dominated fuck-fest started soon after.

The lads saw the girl on girl teasing almost at once, three of them bungled into the bedroom, already drunk, just as the wardrobe door was opened and two flushed and half naked girls stumbled out giggling. At once the lads took over and the scene was built up to a whole new level.

Becky and Kelly found themselves manhandled into shifting the wardrobe action into on the bed action for all to see. Becky didn't really care but Kelly was overwhelmed and afraid. The boys got a bit rough before she finally did as she was told.

Then the Oakfield Razors turned up and Becky's whole night changed in an instant. And she still didn't know if she was in a better or worse position. At the moment it was better than if she'd stayed at the house party. She was sat in the backseat of a car with Emma McDonald beside her and Carol Derby in front of her next to the driver who was one of the Razors.

All the other girls had been rounded up like cattle, their clothes pulled off and discarded, then they'd been pushed down to the living room floor and set upon by the Oakfield Razors en-masse.

There were few enough girls still at the party that the Razor's out numbered them three-to-one. A few of the girls had managed to escape during the initial attack and the lad's who had first gate-crashed Kelly Worth's party were either moaning lumps of broken and bloodied flesh pressed into the corners of assorted rooms or they had managed to flee as well.

Becky and Carol had been instructed to dress, which Becky did, even as Kelly was grabbed by the hair by two of the Razors and forced naked downstairs.

Carol's clothes had been deliberately torn from her body by the five lads but one of the Razors threw her a plastic bag. Carol upended the carrier bag and then pulled on it's contents, tight denim blue jeans and plain white t-shirt.