All Comments on 'Cheap Seats Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 234 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
trash

Ohio is probably a feminazi crusader. This is pure trash. This is what ohio needs to understand about straight hardcore men. We dont tolerate this kind of shit, with just simple explanation. Our reaction wouldve been to get away for months even years at the very least, especially in a marriage without children. Not telling your husband of this in our view amounts to consent. Ive seen marriages destroyed or never recovered with less reasons than this. The point is this with adultery, women would never be insecure on whos child their bearing, men are. Theres no way in hell a man would take care of a child thats not his at the outset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry, just to much rush to finish

OK she is a beauty spoiled naive rich kid that wants total independence. And his powerful attorney's might get the letter/tape suppressed and no contingency plan to insure Barton never again becomes a sexual predator?

This is where hubby, failed, he needed to have a very private chat with her father the big banker, letting dad know; Barton would never touch another women again.

OH you need to have a part 4 to tie up the loose ends of Barton and the other three women he drugged. How Barton became a wife in prison even if it was only for a few years sentence. Then when he got out he was kneecapped and castrated. Living on his remaining $12M in a wheelchair and no sex drive - just memories - fate worse than death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bull Shit

I couldn't believe more than 11% of the nonsense!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same basic theme

As other Ohio stories: the woman is the #1 priority in the man's life but the man is not #1 on the woman's life.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
A Fun Story, Kind Of....

I agree with some of your Anon haters that she FUBAR-ed the marriage when she didn't tell Jake about the first incident and file suit then.

But that said, come on, you Anon morons -- it's a fucking "Loving Wives" STORY for God's sake!!!

A 5* read in my book. I'm a sucker for happy endings.... ;-)

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Good story regardless of Anons

Like Boatbumm, I like stories with happy endings and some revenge to boot. This is a story, after all, and it goes sometimes where we wouldn't. Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One question

How did Beth get a job in high finance, considering that she is mentally disabled? She may be the dumbest character in any story on this site. Real short bus stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid is as Stupid Does

He's almost as dumb as she is. He believed her and her friends BS, and she fell for her bosses line of BS, and kept believing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
may have gone to Warton

but Beth has had a taste of strange... It is only a matter of time before she with. her legs spread

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
typical ohio shit ending

1* shit ending ruined what otherwise could have been a good story.

guess our protagonist likes 2nd hand snatch .

hope the whore brings him a strong case of aids soon !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jack is

A wimp and cuckold. Not good enough to be born male. Loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sheesh

Why write aboutdecisive people withg a sense of slef worth and then leave them withg the stupid bibmbo who can't wait to find a reason to spread her leg for someone else. This should be in the bizzarro section

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Spectacular

Anon comments frequently seem written by pimpled virgins in their parent's basement by second language English speakers but these comments truly stand above all the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OH NO!

SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT A USER NAME! QUICK, LET'S WHINE ABOUT IT AND BE MORE DISRUPTIVE!

I think the rapist gets off too easy, but meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm

Before mouthing off at the writer and his / her story remember it's fiction, the people don't exist in reality and it's the writers decision to make the characters do as they do. If you are unhappy... Write one yourself and prove you can do better. Otherwise enjoy the read and either forget it or come back and read again.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago

It just seemed a bit uneventful and predictable in the second half. Once the reader knew the full story, it was all anti climatic.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
Pretty predictable second half.

No mystery or suspense in chapter two, just wrapping up loose ends. But to be clear, wifey was raped the first time she was drugged. Any vaginal penetration by any object, however slight, constitutes the act. It's a pretty big plot hole to have such an accomplished young woman act so foolishly about a rape, and then treat dynamite evidence (the letter from her rapist admitting his guilt), in such a cavalier fashion. Not to mention her naive handling of a man dangerous to their employer and other woman. Reader's credulity can be stretched only so far, authors please take note. But the grammar was good even if at times the punctuation was a bit creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@schwanze1

Checked your profile

No answer to all-

Speaking of no names and anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Harryin VA

Apparently, they were at the club for those four hours. Barton mentioned that he gave her another dose of ecstasy there. Also, when Madeline "rescued" Beth, and took her home, she noticed that her panties were still dry and there was no evidence of intercourse.

Possible plot hole plugged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CRAP

UTTER CRAP....JUST ANOTHER FUCK SLUT WHORE AND A PATHETIC ASSHOLE HUBBY

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
I Dare Anybody To Fault The Ending

Yes My Wife Bares her Ass for doggie style sex! Try it you plow her G Spot it sends them wild! Love the story immensely! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Favorite Sex Is Doggy Style

When I want to make sex with my man special, I let him know that doggy style is not only on the menu, but is the preferred menu item.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Unbelievable

that I forgot to comment on this story, also that a Wharton graduate would be so vulnerable unless she wanted to disconnect from her hubby. Personally I did not see any improvement in communication and thus he can not trust her. ! read the story with

attention and certainly found that I do not the two leads for friends.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Good story

Liked it, kind of lite

5*

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 6 years ago
A great story

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad for a FANTASY.

I qualify this as a fantasy because there's no fucking way that 'blind luck' intervened TWICE to prevent her from being fucked. The woman's sub-consciously an elitist... an educated hard-head who doesn't see or consider her husband as an equal or a full and worthy of every confidence partner.

If this story were to resemble anything CLOSE to real life, Huntington would have been balls deep in her cunt .... maybe her cum filled cunt and in the middle of fucking her for a second or third round.... when Diane knocked on his office door..... IF she ever showed up to knock on the door.

Though irritating, as a fantasy, it was still pretty good so I gave it 5 *****s

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
independence

I think she would be happier being independent as a single woman. Marriage only has one "i" in it. She doesn't do team. And I don't like her friend...dont trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not your best...

Basically everything Risq_001 said with one additional point. After everything that happened I could not believe that she hadn’t kept him up to date on her job search and being asked to wait by Diane. In the grand sceheme of things it’s not that big of a deal in terms of what she didn’t say but more that right after this issue she didn’t. Similar to the issue alot of people have commented on that her ‘rules’ really don’t answer any of the things she did wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another WACC what a shame

O hi o why do you hate men so much you portray them as spineless losers. Some men are not meant to be with the female of the species as you so perfectly painted here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good but...

This is a good, well-written story but it doesn't quite reach the quality of some of the author's other work. Perhaps I'm just getting weary of dickhead husbands leaping to the worst possible conclusion then running away and refusing to listen to anything his wife has to say. It might be a useful device for moving along the plot, but (at least for me) it pretty much erodes any empathy I might have for the husband, which doesn't then help me get involved in the story because I really don't care what happens to people with whom I can't empathise.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BE A LITTLE MORE REALISTIC ABOUT PEOPLE.......

Great that you paint Beth as very altruistic in only keeping $50,000and giving the remainder to charity but that is in the same vein as the husband who rewards his whore wife for cheating by giving her most of the savings and the house. Not something real people do. A real person getting that sort of settlement is going to seriously look at possible retirement or at least being in a position to pick and choose their future. This kind of shit is just hard to take and lets the story down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love how a real man handled his business

Got his wife out of a bad situation and crushed the predator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A "real man" divorces the cheating cunt.

He listens to what she has to say. He takes all the facts into account. And he realizes she has put herself into the position to be unfaithful, isn't really that sorry (she's sorry she got caught) and uses sex to change his mind about the divorce. Really? That's how you wanted to play it? Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CRAP

Just a pile of crap!!! Couldn't Even read it to The end

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago

You almost lost me with Beth's unbelievable level of stupidity, but you managed to hold my interest til the end and I'm glad you did.

Really great story and great, likeable characters.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I know it's a quibble...

...but there is no way that a victim of sexual assault would begin her formal letters to her assailant by writing "Dear" and probably not ending it by "Sincerely..." That is polite language and also not appropriate to the work place. I also think it is unlikely that she would return to work for him regardless of his promises.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 5 years ago
Too many Lucky Breaks

First time a knock on the door and the second time in all of New York, her friend meets them at exactly the right moment!???

Well written even if unbelievable.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
To those of you who think...

that Beth's college background should have made her worldly wise.

Remember this tidbit:

Monica was going to get the blue dress cleaned.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Wouldn't he be worried

That the kids they produce would be to stupid to survive?

FreeJohnFreeJohnabout 5 years ago
Life doesn't happen this way.

This is what happens when an author has very little real life experience with the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cheap seats

Looks like the husband got the cheap seats when he married her. Through out the whole story i kept on asking myself if she would take any of the responsibility of her actions. Guess not. It was always someone else's fault, not hers. Seems to be a common occurrence, lack of responsibility. She was drugged yes, but it seems more like an excuse that it happened to her, and she wasn't in control of her life. But she still wanted to handle it her self, not let her father or husband be involved. Sounds more like she was ashamed, and was guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A very..

enjoyable story. Wife about as sharp as a beach ball but genuinely loved her husband who, to his discredit was a bit indecisive.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Happy ending

Good story, but you wonder how she got through Wharton. Huntington should do some hard time.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Why tramp stamp even if temporary leave pubic hair never bothered men I've talked to

Caught punished and happy endings

Good story

Almost got tattoo on Okinawa before going to Nam but decided not drunk enough

Only talked to 2 men out of many in 70s and 80s who didn't regret getting tattoos

Women ? Presume most regret also

Known a few who had theirs removed

rastageorgerastageorgealmost 5 years ago
NO COPIES! Come on!

Not Making Copies of the Letter SCREWED the story up more than it already was! Unnecessary Ad-libs; Unnecessary Story-telling. Almost got 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story but...

This was a really nice story but I cound it entirely unbelievable based on one part of your story; The protaganist, Jake, stated that in college he drove an old Taurus with 220k miles on it. Ive never seen a Taurus with 220000 miles on it. The engine goes out before 100k. LOL 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Suzanne has contacted her a bunch of times in the past when Barton asked him to"

a little gender identification problem here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Late Thoughts

"it would have been humiliating for her" - I don't see how that's humiliating to her.

"SHE was the one who was abused, so the final decision about what you do has to be hers." - I said this before - HER decision making put them in this position. She might have been abused, but he was cheated, and she wants his forgiveness. Her opinion should certainly be listened, but whatever HE needs to do to get satisfaction should rule.

saxman1947saxman1947about 4 years ago
@anonymous 8/5/19

Sadly, of course, the Taurus is the only car for which an engine replacement is impossible. /sarc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too

Too long for what it was.Also how can it be possible to be allowed to wait more than two weeks before accepting a job offer.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who believes this shit

I swear some of the stories here are just fucking dumb and are written by otherwise talented writers. I am convinced some of these assclowns are betrayed husbands who are trying to justify sucking the cream pies their wife served them before they took their whores back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous 05/22/20 comments are asinine!

Beth was drugged twice by Barton, that is rape in my book! Actually getting a girl drunk and screwing her knowing that she would never do that when sober is also rape!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 Stars

Sorry but the husband ended up looking like a cluck ..How can He trust her anymore ?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Barton?

She really pulled the wool over his eyes. Barton said that the first time it happened, he gave her just enough for her to enjoy herself, and she said that she didn´t remember anything. But yet. She remembered the door knock and him standing up with a hardon? And the second time she didn´t remember anything after drinking champaign at the office? But she remembered him waiting on her while she changed? And at three am, she was still awake after being plowed with drinks and ectasy all night long? Oh and she remembered her friend and how she broke up the party and took her home. And the cuck believed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always the same

Your writing is terrible and over time this is not the first story I have come across from you. Always the same themes at least from what I read. A cheated on husband who always accepts the wife's explanations no matter how stupid they are and stays with her. Cuckold themes filled with bad story telling. I believe something happened to you in real life either involving cuckoldry or cheating and you forgave her and these stories with repeated themes are some form of therapy for you. A release you have to deal with what you decided. It is a shame your writing is so awful.

jesemmojesemmoover 3 years ago
????

I just finished reading a story that wasn't the best I've ever read, but interesting and the critics tore it apart. Of course I don't take the opinion of a critic that won't use their name only "Anonymous." If you have an opinion register your name or stick your opinion up your ass.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

Huh... and Beth is *how* stupid...?

Her requirements included:

4) you agree that you and I will never again be alone together at any time.

How does "be sent everyone else home" *not* go against that...?

And hubby says "...is stopped from raping you..." - um, no... rape, i.e. sexual assault *includes* what Barton already did do...

And Beth saying "I made him back down, I got his written confession, he behaved properly at every moment, and I was able to keep working at a job I love." - yeah, behaved properly except for having already sexually assaulted her.

And when Madeline used the argument of why would Beth tell about the first assault if she were trying to hide an affair...? How about so that she could imply she really *was* just stupid rather than that she was a cheater...?

Ok, she really *was* stupid and not cheating... but it's not his fault if she made it seem that way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope!

Only a total idiot would believe that cock n bull story that she told him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep..

that's how major financial firms make their decisions. If you are a woman who is wronged seriously by her boss, she gets his job. Makes all the sense in the world from a business point of view /s/.

There is so much wrong with the denouement that's there's no point is commenting further.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

She sure was lucky there just happened to be two people who intervened both times...awfully coincidental wouldn't you say?? Nah, she really did love him and they lived happily ever after.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

1 star

what morons forego 7.95 million dollars?

the 50k they kept wouldn't even cover the taxes they would owe on the settlement

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Turned out pretty well, but like Limon said I ain't giving up eight million dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beth is a rising star in the world of international business...LMFAO!! She's too dumb to manage the concession stand at the local golf course. The only one that might be dumber than her is her cuck husband that believes she shit she's telling.

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 3 years ago
Remorse isn’t enough

Ok so I read the story and I am stunned by the lack of consequences for Beth. I think she was way more willing than all this drug stuff implies. Not saying that he should have dumped her but that it should have been a lot more difficult for her in the end . It seemed like her stupidity and clear lack of honesty displayed a real trust and loyalty issue. Nothing convinced me that this couldn’t happen against .

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

More cuck bullshit, about what you'd expect from Ohio....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
3 Stars

I would have kicked her ass to the curb .. Letting someone else eat her out was real Smart . She wants to be independent then let her be independent . Just find a Honest and faithful Wife .

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

Yes and no.

What fun was reading all the comments!

One comment mentioned hoping

the wife would fuck up in the end.

Giving husband reason to dump her.

I felt the same way.

The reason: The trust is gone.

Her pride was stronger than her love.

How can you fight that?

But there were good things here too.

We've seen quite a few stories of drug raping.

Mostly ignoring the question:

Why would the predator risk that?

When most of them can get sex partners

without drugging them.

Ohio didn't ignore that question.

He's good at keepig his plots strong.

I respect that.

But, to me, the answers are weak.

And the end unsatisfactory.

3 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ohio is one of the best authors on this site. His stories are well written (and exceptionally well edited) with interesting plots and characters. I enjoy the stories and have read most several times but, and isn't there always a but, this story just seems too contrived imo. Beth is a Wharton grad and yet allows herself to be drugged not once but twice! C'mon, rally? While I acknowledge it is Ohio's story, I did not enjoy it as much as his other offerings. Have to give it 4.5. Oh wait, can't do that. Oh well, on to the next Ohio story.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

3 for this story.

The lower mark was for the way you portrayed the wife not being able to tell her husband that she was sexually assaulted by her boss the first time. That was totally unbelievable and it matters not how much you tried to infer that she wanted to be independent and to fix things herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, I gave it a 1. No grounding in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes Like a wife best friend wouldn't lie for her . Yes She showed true love for her husband by Partying with her boss . After the Boss had ate her out ..You expect anyone to believe a VP would out himself like that . No Freaking way did that happen . She lied like the Whore She is to try and save her Cheating marriage /

. Otherwise he would have half of her Money and No Kids saves her time and Money plus Daddies' money and Lawyers . . What a Dumb Cluck

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Loved the story, Yes she was stupid for not telling her husband about the first time she was drugged. It was the drugging that justified his forgiveness. well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope. Nope. Nope.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

You can stop reading somewhere on the second page, it is quite predictable for the rest.

I was sort of expecting more twists and turns (as in Beth really cheating) but I guess "Ohio" is to shallow to overcome stereotypes.

One big hole in the whole thing is "Barton"'s admission and gloating in the office. Nobody is that stupid, that was too easy for a resolution but, again, "Ohio" does not have in him what is needed to make a more believable story.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

I like how her official letter to her boss reprimanding him for harrassment/sexual assault begins with 'Dear Barton...'. About as tone-deaf as the rest of the story.

MeredithXMeredithXalmost 3 years ago

Part 1 had piqued my interest, but the conclusion was utterly implausible. I kept waiting for a real plot twist that never came. (And I also got tired of the idiot stomping off and creating his own reality rather than at least trying to get the entire story.)

Ohio needed to scrap his first draft of Part 2 and start over.

⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohio's stupidest submissions so far

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - poor followup to a really bad part one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jake and Beth are both too stupid to keep on living; they should be forcibly sterilized to be sure they do not reproduce. And this is absolutely one of the most idiotic stories on Literotica.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

I agree with Anon below. Sterilize both of them. Especially him. What a pussy, she didn't have any consequences. Just too far fetched for me and yes, I know it's fiction.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

She truly acted too stupid for words to go back for seconds with the asshole. I don't buy it.

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

Not one of your best efforts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ABSOLUTE TRASH...THE SLUT WIFE SOUNDS LIKE A DUMB BIMBO!!

SHE DOES NOT EVEN SHARE WHERE SHE IS WORKING WITH THE WIMP CUCK UNTIL SHE DECIDES!! *1STAR*

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

I guess you don't have to be very smart to go to the Wharton business school..

ah-DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Well, parts of it are a bit believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How can He trust her anymore . I guess Wharton is not as great as I thought . My Second wife kept secrets from Me that is Why We are no longer together . Those long Lunch Dates with her Fiends and Boss Killed for sure . Yes I caught her kissing her boss and yes she had been drinking but 2 beers should not have made her a Slut .

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Focused way too much on a happy ending. Also, this character (Jake) is made to be inferior to a person who is an asst something or other. His portrayal could not be any more (“Gomer Pyle-ish) if you tried. What husband would accept the first drug incident as an “now it's your fault moment" and stay with her. So, Pollyanna let's sue the firm who shepherds the drug your assistant police and then give all the settlement to charity...while living in a 1 bedroom apt.? Way too fabricated. BTRH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The whole thing tried to be too clever by half. There's a story within a story here. The main text keeps harping on about how it would have embarrassed her if her hub had gone to her workplace and had it out with the predator! How very modern and woke that we should be expected to frown on a loving husband protecting his soulmate.

Instead we have the modern tale of a fiery independent rising star female, so cocksure (pun intended) of herself, ploughing her way through the cess pit of an international finance company that she's blind to real danger when it closes in on her. She came within an ace of being date-raped the first time, never mind the second!

The stupidity of not telling her husband what happened that first time beggars belief. Then when she believes she has chained Barton's predation via his written confession she keeps the letter in her desk at the office! Did she really think he wouldn't look there when he needed to recover it? Not exactly the super smart thinking person she is painted as!

And (belatedly) she could have taken that letter home within a day or two to show her husband that she was sorry for not telling him immediately but was waiting until she got Barton muzzled. Her hub could then have confronted Barton and told him he'd seen the letter and physical violence was just a heartbeat away if he didn't back off.

Instead the hub knows nothing (after all we can't have our fiesty fem needing a bit of caveman protection from her male can we?) so she continues to work there kidding herself she's so powerful in the man's world whilst the predatory monster she thinks she's caged is simply biding his time. It was pure luck she didn't fall victim that second time.

As for staying there after the first incident the letter could even have been used against her when she was bragging to her husband at the end about how the lawyers where being turned loose on Barton. His lawyers could easily have used that letter against her and ask her in court why she stayed on. Did she stay on because she intended to seduce Barton some time in the future, using that letter to blackmail him if he wouldn't play ball, and that's why she was with him that night at Madison?

Not such a smart cookie as she thought!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Get rid of the whore, too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stretches what a smart person would believe. She lets her boss eat her. She gets a letter stating that it happened under the influence of drugs. Nah. The characters portrayed are in very high finance position. Even Jake has a MBA from Wharton for christ sake. The story plot hs potential as a BTB theme. Has no shot at a viable Recon. the way it's written. BTRH...

Stretches what a smart person would believe. She lets her boss eat her. She gets a letter stating that it happened under the influence of drugs. Nah. The characters portrayed are in very high finance position. Even Jake has a MBA from Wharton for christ sake. The story plot hs potential as a BTB theme. Has no shot at a viable Recon. the way it's written. BTRH...

Stretches what a smart person would believe. She lets her boss eat her. She gets a letter stating that it happened under the influence of drugs. Nah. The characters portrayed are in very high finance position. Even Jake has a MBA from Wharton for christ sake. The story plot has potential as a BTB theme. Has no shot at a viable Recon. the way it's written. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the commenter who said that this plot line would've worked better with a BTB ending and was not viable for a recon conclusion. Also, one of the conditions that Beth set out in her letter to Barton for returning to her post after the first assault was that she and he must never again be alone together. Fast forward to the second time and Barton sends everyone home except Beth, thus ensuring that they are alone together yet Beth offers no objection to this and even accepts a celebratory drink from him in spite of knowing that he has previous for spiking her drinks. Not one of Ohio's best, I'm afraid.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sadly this was one of Ohios weakest stories.

The whole story falls apart if anyone picks at a few of the threads dangling there out in the open.

The first chapter was up to his standards, this one fell so far short it was almost as if someone else wrote it.

Too much didnt make sense and most readers seemed to have caught on to that as well.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

No, sorry but this is just not reasonable in any sense at all. Way too cute and it all falls apart under any even superficial examination. First off, if he is a predator he never writes the first letter. It was suicide to do so and gave her unlimited power. Second, if she was serious what the F\*K was she doing alone with him again? Hubby was supposedly a smart guy with an MBA from Wharton? And he swallows all this crap whole? It was just too contrived to become believable in any way.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensalmost 2 years ago

This is the second time I’ve read this. I like it. 5*

Bugger the critics, especially the anonymous ones, who seem to be visiting their own hangups on you. Let them try to write a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Madeline was just another bitch, same like Beth!!

JAKE IS A CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is anyone that stupid ? Thinking about the past I believe my wife cheated when I was in the Army. She passed away 4 years ago so can't even question her. Never suspected back then loved her so much it made me stupid. Really like this story!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Seize the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A REAL WINNER !!!

A solid "5:...

EastCoaster

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

And the award for CUCKOLD OF THE YEAR goes to Jake Pussy Boy

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

She still lied by omission. She can't be trusted, no matter what she uses as a cover story. Just like actual hypnosis ; Rohypnal, in small doses, only leaves you open to suggestion. It will not cause you to do something that goes against your character. Sadly, after this loving vacation ... He should dump her and get on with his life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous