All Comments on 'Cheap Thrills'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Very nice 😍

I have to say this story was much better than last weeks. Where do I begin with this silly ass bitch penny? She drags the poor bastard on roller coaster rides knowing he's afraid of heights ( I'm deathly afraid of heights also) , then she uses the money that Greg gives her to purchase tickets for a couple of bummy guys, then she ended up getting finger fuck on the ride, to further show her gutter sluttyness she sucks & fucks the bum in broad daylight, Greg has to be a complete moron to risk his life for this gutter slut. I liked Greg's character I think he's a true hero but he should've just left the slut. She gets turned on by cheap thrills, if Greg would've married her it would've been the worst mistake of his life, she's a slut! She would've fuck'd & suck'd the next dirty bum who shared her passion for cheap thrills . She most likely would've brought poor Greg home AIDS. I think penny was a lazy bitch who was going to ruin his life, she didn't want to work yet she claimed to be a feminist .while the poor schmuck was busting his ass to provide for her ever widening ass she would've been fucking the garbage man --cause after all she gets off on the thrill or maybe she would've start feeding him her lovers cum....this bitch is just so silly... She still has a lot of growing up to do, if I was her I'd marry the retired friend because no guy in their right mind would marry this skank. In this story the chic isn't batshit crazy like you're previous stories--I really miss that... Becky the cum slut desperately needs to have her twat sewed shut! she just can't seem to keep her legs closed, I don't understand sluts--they claim they want a guy to love them despite their racey past but this idiotic dick fiend losses the only guy brave enough to want to be with her & she turns around & throw him away over a guy that didn't give two fucks about her or her swampy pussy....then she drags her slut in training partner with her.... this is what happens when you hang out with pure sluts they start rubbing off on you. I hope next weeks story the cum slut is a little batshit crazy.... I can't feel sorry for penny or Becky I thought they were ridiculously stupid dirty sluts, one sucks & fucks guys in the bushes while the other fucks a guy on the side of the road & both these morons had guys willingly to take a chance with them... It's a good thing Jason & Greg found out exactly who these whores are... I actually hoped that Greg ended up with Penny's sister, from the start of the story she showed she cared about him & considered his feelings, she seemed she was willing to give just as much as take where as penny just take & made everything about her. I would've loved to have read how their relationship developed but I have a very vivid imagination so I'm good.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A THRILL A MINUTE

life on a roller coaster, but they have safety factors, TK U MLJ LV NV

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
What do i say?

Stang... An author par excellence. You write so well and this is why it hurts to see you of all people create a character like george who has a negative iq. A negative IQ for being so foolish that he took the kind of beating that he did for a WHORE. Just hated that part. If Manu (The character in ISM's) story is the biggest wimp on this site then George has to be the silliest and most foolish. Thus, that aspect was very disappointing.

From the writing point of view, i wont comment as your a world class writer whose caliber cannot be judged by mere mortals. Astonishingly talented as you may be, i seriously hated the character of George for being so foolish.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

As always, a wonderful tale told extremely well, that always makes me feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brownstar: because everything that comes out of you is shit.

And this story is no exception. Blackmail, drugs, 2 biker gangs totaling 80 guys with only 5 cops? Rape....and it's ok because your female character cheated. I guess in whatever Muslim country you're from, it's ok to beat, rape and torture women who have sex outside of marriage.

Fucking Mohammed worshipping asshole.

NorthGuy22NorthGuy22over 11 years ago
Okay...

I'm actually not a fan. This was just depressing to me. But oh well, can't like 'em all right?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
I liked the plot

..and a story well written. Nevertheless...this time there were too many unbelievable parts included.

Anyway: keep it up..I usually enjoy your stories a lot.

oscar73oscar73over 11 years ago
A little convouted

I liked the story and the ending. It was a little confusing and the plot took some work to figure but that is good it can't be all fast cars and hot ass sometimes a good think is what we need. Good Story can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For your next act

You should write a story about a guy who everybody adores, who is absolutely great, but is in love with an idiot. Then she can cheat on him even though she's so in love that she doesn't want/enjoy cheating. He can move on and she can try and fail for years to get him back.

It must be easy to rock a story a week when they're all the same damn thing.

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
Way too much

Way too much detail for this to be a likeable story. Far too many unnecessary details and repetitions. Yeah, not a fan either really. Just fillin' time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tales have gotten too involved.

Find it hard to stay focused..theme seems buried at times. Stories not as "hard hitting" as they used to be. StangStar06, you are likely the premier author on this site, but you're trying too hard. Set back and relax.

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyover 11 years ago
Liked the story line but----

I think the term is suspend belief or something like that. Anyway state holiday, prez calling to see how he's doing and a whole plethora of things made this an ok but unbelievable story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very entertaining

I read through the entire story. That is enough praise on this site. Too many here want to enforce you to write the story their way. In my opinion the characters were well developed and identifiable. This isn't a novel but a good short story. :)

frasnostfrasnostover 11 years ago
"For your next act" anon

The difference is SS06 can pull it off! 5* for an entertaining read.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
A Good Read

Not your usual 10* story or in your usual style. Just when we think we know what to expect from you POW! You change it up 180! Kinda liked the change up in this one but PLEASE don't walk away from the SS06 we have come to appreciate as a top writer in this Category

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 11 years ago
A Little Over the Top

The section with the bikers kidnapping and raping Penny was a little too much. Too unrealistic even for me. I did like the overall character of Greg. I thought you did Traci and the sister well also. Overall I enjoyed the read. Hell, its fiction and pure escapism. Thats great and what I read for--entertainment. Keep up the good work.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Another great story!!

Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

Please stop writing. You are making a dumb fuck of yourself. Unable to get past page one of this bland crap. Zero stars.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
I liked it, a little bit of a tear jerker, but I liked it alot.

Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Garbage.

I hope you take that in the vein of solid criticism and not a personal attack, because it's meant in the larger context of your stories; you've written a great number of GOOD work. I generally enjoy your stuff, even though they've been getting progressively darker, but you're starting to sacrifice all sense of believability for the sake of sheer nastiness.

Let me point out that with the exception of a pathetic little handjob on the roller coaster, everything Penny did on camera was under the threat of blackmail. All of it. That is a criminal offense, not this cheapass charge of prostitution that Mr. MMA was whining and complaining about it being. I realize that you probably read the non-con stories and think these magic blackmail scenarios really are just an act of buying and selling, but that's retarded. Blackmail is a CRIME. That is WHY it is called non-consensual. The act is rape, and these idiots put themselves on tape, and apparently advertised it to the whole world. Yet she's being prosecuted by the cops for it? Are you kidding me?

Worse still, there's the fact that they would even try to do that. In a media circus, no cop, no attorney is going to have the balls to go after a woman for public indecency when she has been repeatedly raped in both public and by a gang... after they refused to investigate. Every single one of them would be destroyed in the court of public opinion.

You undestand that? The little woman cop did what the rest of the force SHOULD have been doing - the cops do not have the discretion to ignore repeated reports of rape and kidnapping.. Every last one of them should have been fired except her. That shit will bring in the FBI.

You also made it pretty clear that Greg either never cared about Penny, or that Julie is a lying slut, inventing a bunch of "facts" about her lover boy that apparently he never saw fit to discuss the woman he desperately wanted to marry. Yeah. Believable.

Or you could ignore a minor plot issue and recognize that Greg just watched the woman he loves being repeatedly gang-raped, blackmailed into sex and all sorts of other great stuff; that's somehow morally objectionable on Penny's part, but nothing wrong with fucking around with and impregnating Penny's bitch little sister who fucked over her own boyfriend with a pregnancy scam. He reminds me of Hardy in "Boston to Birmingham", except he's not a psychotic prick, just a prick.

And yeah, that pregnancy trick was pretty nasty too. You don't do something like that to someone you care about.Julia and Greg may deserve each other, but they sure as hell don't deserve happiness. You've created a pair of characters who deserve no sympathy whatsoever.

Stop trying to be dark and edgy; you suck at it. Keep to your formula and you'll do fine, maybe even improve instead of degenerating into whatever the hell this sick thing was supposed to be. At the rate you're going, you're going to have the next poor woman gang-raped by a gang, the cops, the courthouse, and every other passerby on the street just for going to a dance without her boyfriend.

You're poisoning your own work by destroying the sympathetic nature of your male characters and their second chance spouses.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 11 years ago
4 stars

It would have been a 5 star story, but you had too many unbelievable things in it. It went way over the top having the President and Governor involved. 2 gangs, blackmail, drugs, a bad police force, just too many things thrown into this story. Still, this is better than the last few stories of yours I have read. I will still look for your stories as you are one of the better writers on this site.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
molested

blackmailed and gang raped - i prefer your stupid ones to the victim here. but you are the master of stupid women who lose it all. Sir Arthur always let Holmes find the bad guy - you always let women be stupid with a really smart one as part of the ending. prefer your evil women but this was well written.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
This had a very promising start

but by the end you really laid a turd. Most of the response to Greg's heroics were over the top and I hope you had the decency to at least blush while you wrote them. You also ruined every character in the story leaving no one to cheer for. Greg takes up with his brother's ex right away because of some letter? While she wasn't as horrid as her sister, she was a real bitch treating Brian like she did. Marries him and secretly avoids getting pregnant and then dumps him. If she didn't love him she should have had the decency to leave him alone. Then that paragon of virtue, that demi-god of righteousness, Greg, ignores how unfairly and disrespectfully she treated his own brother and takes up with her without any thought of how his brother would feel about it. That is entirely out of character for him. What a thoroughly botched job you made of it.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5***** for a good Romantic Revenge story

I like DGH's stories. He has not already written any story for a long time and with their own style 2 good writers to try to substitute DGH, first JustPlainBob with the male escort pono industry story and now SS06 wrote an almost DGH story. Both stories are good and DGH (I think) is envious for them.

BTW Very good Romantic revenge story.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Dramaturgy in a Romantic Revenge Story

I think I agree others to mix the White House was a over the top and such event would have attracted the local State Goverment and policy only. Except for this the story is round shaped and yes Julie was not 100% angelic, but she wanted a divorce instead of cheating on Brian. I think a story does not wish 100% angelic characters, but human behavioral for the main characters. And dramaturgy, SS06 could not have showed the disappointment from Penny's part only with the lack of hope after meeting her sister at Greg's house. This is a revenge story and in the Romantic Revenge Stories the building of the diappointment for the cheating mate at the end twist is the one of the most important scens. I recommend Azpiri "Shattered" last scen that is fantastic for an example.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
Nicely written

If one were to discard the extra stuff as merely garnish - the story is pretty decent.

Penny- selfish, self centered and careless.

Julie- selfish, self centered but careful and focussed.

Brian - nice guy maybe weak (or just angry and broke up with her) but tried to make it up to her by pleading and apologizing and did marry her but betrayed by a self centered Julie.

Greg - nice guy, can understand the honor part before and hence can't wrap my head around how he could go with the devious sister (who cheated/betrayed his brother) of the original thrill seeking slut? even with the letter it was a bit too much.

Could have made the timeline at least 1 year instead of 3 months - that just makes Greg an unfeeling asshole , letter be damned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

Great story and one of your best. I gave it 5*. well done.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Readable

Because it was well composed and written, but it is a romantic fantasy. No one could be so self-centered as the protagonist! Could they? I hate to call people stupid, but she takes the cake. Still I had to read it to the end. I thought that the re-interpretation of the dream was a interesting device.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
???????

SW_MO_Hermit gets always that critics on the comment part, that his Second Chance women are too positive to the first cheating bitch. Here some commenters writes in their critics Julie too negative to be Second Chance woman. How should a Author write a Second Chance woman?

rphinneyrphinneyover 11 years ago
Helpful Information...

It's the Sheriff that's elected. A Chief of Police is appointed. Generally, the Chief of Police derives his power from a Mayor or City Council, and they are the ones that appoint him to his position. Most small towns may not even have a police force, and those services would be provided by the county sheriff.

Just FYI...

CyFrogCyFrogover 11 years ago
Good but could be slightly better

I love your work but I felt like this one could have used a little more from Greg's point of view. Since you changed points of view a few times I thought it would have been better to see some of his recovery and life after the hospital. I also felt like it was a little rushed like maybe you were worried about it being too long cause the opening was a great amount of detail but the second half was like a base summary of events. I look forward to your next work though cause it is always enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
There wasn't a single likeable character in the whole story.

No one to empathize or connect with at all.

Very ordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why the Epilogue

Your last story was one of THE most creative on this site. This story was pure formula. Is it so important that the kid sister HAD to end up with the hero?

Had you ended the story with Greg and Terri together and the sister married to his brother it would have been much stronger. Instead you just had to go for the formula and in the process you made Julie's character a true bitch and ruined the story.

oldauthoroldauthorover 11 years ago
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!

As a recent admirer of your work, I have to comment on some of the highly unbelievable portions of this story. While I have to admit that some of my stories have portions that do stretch reality, I'm afraid that in this story you went overboard. Up to the part where Penny is being raped by the bikers I thought the plot was quite believable and flowed fairly well, but when you started heaping praise on the "hero" to the extent of even including a phone call from the president, I feel you completely destroyed the story. You really think the President of the US would call someone who foolishly risks his life to save someone? If any of your characters would receive such a call, it would have been the policewoman Terri. Then to top that, you have a parade of bikers honoring your hero? And receiving the 'key to the city'? C'mon!!!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
I Really Liked This One

The characters had multiple layers, and the story evolved without lingering...good job.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
I did enjoy this one -

The time spent from Penny's perspective was useful - but I agree with another comment - more of Greg's would have been a better balance - although you have certainly done that side of the relationship before. Janet needed a bit more of her own time too I think -

But the premise for how the foolish bimbo messed up was an interesting one -- simpleminded selfish then too little character to get herself out of it in a reasonable manner - she got a good start - use the cop connection and the guy being married to control him but nope she failed to think because she never got any practice doing that lol.

The biker scene is actually plausible - warrior tribes respect honor and bravery and decry weakness, so both the original leaders attitude was possible as was his father's when they showed up to end the rape. Just because their honor system is warped does not negate it's existence.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
So few people ever take the time...

to really consider the possible consequences of their actions. If we all were honest our answer to the question, "Why did you do that?" would be, "Because I wanted to."

Thanks for another well paced, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
same shit

Different week. Your stories are nose diving week after week and its sad. This whole hub seems to be going to hell. Cuck stories day after day with the occasional sub par effort from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay...

The story was good until the epilogue. I think it's really awkward for Greg to marry his brother's ex-wife. Honestly a good read, but I feel like family gatherings would be awkward. Good, but not great SS06.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 SEEKING WHAT......YOU DONT KNOW

and when its discovered.....you are still in the dark. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Incredible story as usual

Your stories are an event to look forward to enjoyment. I never pass over when I see you are the writer with few if any disappointments. You are probably the best on this site and you never fail to come through with interesting twists and mindblowing characters. Thanks!!!

CrisInGACrisInGAover 10 years ago
I just know

that their third was a girl that they named Terri.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not up to par

I am a fan of most of your work, but this one just falls short in so many ways. Starting at the roller coaster, most only last a couple minutes at best, not nearly enough time for everything to have happened the way it did.

But the big problem is the biker gang rape. Aside from the fact that I don't believe any woman deserves that no matter what their crime, I can still suspend my disbelief enough to see the chain of events leading up to it. My problem is that no one with a fraction of a brain cell would ever dream of trying to charge a gang rape victim with their own rape. Victim blaming is a huge problem in this country, but the staggering levels you took it to just completely ruined the story for me.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Stang's Women

I realize we wouldn't have much of a story otherwise, but so many of Stang's women seem to get into some situation, and rather than confess it and trust in their man's love to get over it, let themselves be blackmailed into doing something even worse, eventually escalating to the point where there is no going back.

I just want to reach through the computer screen and give her a couple of dope slaps and tell her to wake up and get her head out of her ass!

racfguyracfguyalmost 10 years ago
I liked this story.

Like so many young people today, Penny was me, me, me. She couldn't understand why Greg worked so hard and so many hours. Everything had to be Penny first, the rest of the world last. What a selfish snot. Becky was just as bad.

Julie was the one with the brains, and understood the total picture. I was sad that Terri had to die, but it was great that Julie and Greg ended up together. Good job StangStar.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
excellent story

excellent story. shows you how doing somethings just for the excitement of it could cost you alot in the end. glad he finally got his dream

dyonysosdyonysosover 9 years ago

SS you are a terrific writer and an even better storyteller,i've read most of your stories so far and i loved them all ,keep on doing what you do best .

a five star at least

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHO CAN KNOW THE ULTIMATE PRICE

for cheap thrills, cheating and using. TK U MLJ LV NV

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Another Great Story.

Well up to your usual standards.

5 Stars +

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re: Blackmail

I have to second KarenE's comments.

Not just with Stang, but a lot of LW wives do SOMETHING, and rather than have her husband find out, do something worse! It's like helping to rob a bank to keep your shop-lifting a secret!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Generally great writing

Love your stories, but wish your editor would remove a lot of smirks and spats. Usage is weird and used too often but then everybody's a critic. One could wish for half your talent. Keep up the truly enjoyable work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOLLY DOGGIE DO DO BATMAN

She-it man! Well I reckon you B.T.B. OVER AND OVER IN THIS STORY! BUT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKIN HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL MAN! HE STOOD UP AGAINST THE BICKIES ! That takes guts and a huge pair of kahoonies ( cant spell ) and there was a Mustang and Harley's in the story so it must be good! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
holy cow!!!!!!!!

This one was intense. The action was fantastic. The term that comes to mind is scorched-earth. Great job thank you

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 7 years ago
IF ONLY.... OH, GOD... IF ONLY....

IF ONLY EVERY MAN WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO DISCOVER WHAT GREG DID IN TIME TO AVOID BEING MARRIED TO PENNY.

WE NEED AN ORGANIZATION TO CLEAN UP OUR CORRUPT COURT SYSTEM THAT SO UNFAIRLY FAVORS WOMEN AND EMASCULATES MEN IN DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS.

IT'S RIGHT THAT JUSTICE BE BLIND BUT NOT THAT SHE BE STUPID.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A NONPOLITICAL JUDICIAL REVIEW BOARD WITH A STRICTLY 'JUSTICE FOR ALL' MINDSET THAT HAS THE AUTHORITY TO EXAMINE THE RULINGS OF JUDGES AND EVALUATE THEIR QUALIFICATION TO CONTINUE HOLDING THEIR SEAT ON THE BENCH. THE BOARD NEEDS TO ALSO HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO 'RE-ADJUST' A JUDGE'S WARPED, BIASED, STUPID AND/OR UNFAIR RULINGS.... WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY PAYING ATTENTION TO AND KEEPING RECORDS OF ATTORNEYS WHO MIGHT ONE DAY SEEK A SEAT ON THE BENCH. THE JUDGES' SOLE PURPOSE IS TO DIRECT A TRIAL TO FAIR AND IMPARTIAL JUSTICE. AT THE SAME TIME, WHEN A JUDGE FEELS THAT A LAW IS WRONG, HE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID TO STATE THAT AND NOT HESITATE TO HAVE HIS OPINION ENTERED ON THE RECORD.

IN BRUTAL MURDER CASES, WHERE THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION OF GUILT, THE CONVICTED DEFENDANT SHOULD BE TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE COURTROOM AND EXECUTED. FUCK THEM. DON'T WASTE A SANDWICH OR DIRTY A GLASS TO GIVE THEM WATER. JUST ERASE THEIR FUCKING ASSES, CERTIFY THAT THEY'RE DEAD AND SAVE THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT WE'VE ALLOWED THE BLEEDING HEART FOOLS AND IDIOTS TO CONVINCE US TO WASTE INTO THE POCKETS OF CROOKED LAWYERS FOR TOO MANY YEARS.

Another FIVE star story. Good one SS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pretty intense story

i really enjoyed it . i felt bad for penny , but she made a good martyr .

too bad about terri , she seemed kind of an afterthought or stopgap to get us to the julie phase . loved the julie character .

meh , it works . story feels complete and well fleshed out .

5*

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Men Better NOT Hit On Julie!

'Cause after SHE reams them a new asshole, Greg is gonna drive a baseball bat up it! And everyone in town knows it.... ;-)

I agree with some comments that Terri seemed like "filler" to make us wait for Greg and Julie to get together, but from what little we saw of her, she was a good, courageous person who deserved someone like Greg.

Now as to Penny: holy shit, man! She's one of the nastiest, most deluded, skankiest cunts ever to grace the pages of LW stories here on Lit! Terrific job!

Great story, Stang, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story!

Nice twist on the ending with the dream.

Sadly, there are women — and men — with just this entitled, "it's all everyone else's fault" approach to life. I'd be happy never to meet another one.

Thanks for a good tale.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
4th read

Not sure why I gave this a 4 on the first read. Today a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of Your Best

Well-written story with nice pacing and well developed characters. Of course, Penny is a stupid slut, but she is not brain dead like your usual villainesses. (is that even a real word?) The hero’s over the top bravery and tenacity elevate the story without crossing over to satire. Very well done! Thanks for writing. 5 stars. JPR

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
Life

Is a bitch.....

kdad9010kdad9010over 5 years ago
Great!

This is a great well told story. Thank you for sharing it!

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 5 years ago
Imagine this story was about Brian

The brother. His story would be a pretty brutal loving wives tale told from his perspective. Imagine it.

Their whole relationship, his wife was secretly in love with his brother. She pined over his brother for years while settling for him. She took birth control while pretending she was trying to have his child. Imagine jumping into the story at that point with Brian as our main character, newly discovering this. Then after Brian gets his heart broken and leaves town, like many protagonists in such stories, Julie ends up marrying the brother and having kids with him. Anyone reading it would hope for either revenge or a happy ever after for Brian.

The difference in perspective made this a fascinating story. It almost seemed romantic and righteous, until you realise Julie is one of the worst most deceitful women in loving wives history.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago
Re: homefrontwitness

Brian was a douche. When the town started mocking him for dating the sister of the town whore, he dumped Julie when she'd done nothing wrong. He destroyed their relationship by turning on her when she needed his support, which made her lose all respect for him.

Not only was he a coward, but he was a moron too. He started dating Julie again after treating her like shit... that was never going to end well. Julie married him, hoping that he'd grow into a better man like his brother... but he didn't. I don't blame her for refusing to have his kids; he never really wanted them anyway, it was just to please their parents.

Brian was too pathetic to be the protagonist of a decent story. He brought all his marital woes on himself.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 5 years ago
Pfft

Douche? So what? How does a dumb decision to break up with his girlfriend when he was a TEENAGER justify the awful behavior of his wife that I laid out? The woman in this story is foul. What were your teens like? A list of intelligent and good decisions I'm sure. Hope you never gave in to peer pressure, by your logic you now deserve to find out that your kids aren't really yours, or some equally awful loving wives cliche.

Sorry that you think dumping your high school girlfriend and then getting back together with her means you deserve to be deceived for your whole married life, including a wife that takes birth control while pretending she's trying to get pregnant. The bitch is an evil headcase, she sounds perfectly matched to a douche. They deserved each other.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 5 years ago
Almost Good

It went off the rails at the end with the sisters and brothers ... Ugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She was late in understanding her stupidity.

A painful lesson she learned too late in life. In the end she sincerely wanted to be a good woman, a good wife, but it was too late.

She would be grinding her teeth at the constant reminder because her younger sister walked of into the sunset with the love of life. They were early twenties. She'd been in misery for the next 50 or 60 years.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: homefrontwitness

"a dumb decision to break up with his girlfriend"

Julie thought he was a coward and had lost all respect for him. Brian must have known that... making his decision to get back together her really stupid. He destroyed their relationship; no woman is ever going to forgive or forget being abandoned when they needed their boyfriend the most!

Not only that, Julie was deeply in love with Greg. You must have been around girls who have a huge crush on a guy... it's obvious! They can't take their eyes off their man and hang on his every word. There's no way Brian didn't realise that Julie was obsessed with his brother. She visited him every day in hospital for weeks!

Julie had lost all respect for Brian and was in love with someone else. If you were Brian, would you have married her? I know I sure as hell wouldn't. Their marriage was doomed before it even started... It's hard to sympathise with a moron who married a woman who blatantly didn't love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Tail Of A Slut And Two Ladies

"Terri knew that Greg loved her, but for a while he had trust issues after what you did to him. She loved him the way that Greg loved you. All she wanted was his happiness. She always told me that if she and Greg ever broke up that I should go after him with both feet. The day after she died, when Greg had to go through all of her stuff he found a letter addressed to me. I read it and then let him read it. It told him that if anything ever happened to her, I was the one who loved him almost as much."

"As far as you and Greg are concerned, he's happy too. And now that he is happy maybe he can put the past behind him as well. Eventually, maybe you guys can sit down and talk, but let me warn you..."We're both grown women now. All of that little sister bullshit is out the window. I'll fight you as hard as I have to for Greg and I'll win. You and Greg were college sweethearts, nothing more. That ship has not only sailed, but it's sunk."

Two classy ladies, too bad he had to lose one to end up with the other. But first he had to find out his first love was a whore who his sense of morality forced him to defend almost to the death. I knew he would find out about Penny, dump her ass and end up making babies with Julie. What I didn't see was Terri getting killed, you have a talent for throwing in little plot twists like that. Without them these stories would all end up being the same, after all how many ways can you describe a cheating wife and all of the shenanigans that need to follow without little extras to surprise us. Another fine story Stang, but I miss the Jeep. I may have to take a break from your older stuff and catchup with the newer on that other site. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Girl was Dumber than Dirt

I could not believe it . If My Girlfriend was in a situation like that Getting Blackmailed and told Me Maybe We could have worked it out . The only Cop with Balls was a Lady. .. I would make sure that Mister MMA's Wife knew all the details ,,,

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Evil ending

Bad ending Penny should have killed that sneaky bitch sister while she was pregnant then kill mr pussy hero. Sweet and bitter story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
re: evil ending

I guess seeing that penny was the type of slut she was, you'll be giving her the humanitarian of the year award. In your eyes she up there with Mother Teresa, maybe Pope john Paul the II

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Stupid dumbass bitch got what was deserved. Karma is shit splattering everywhere.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

One of the Best Stories Here .. I have read this Story about 5 times. I like it that much .

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story,though from the description of his injuries,I am surprised he made a total recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brainless twit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
They let the slut babysit their children?

Not a bad story but that part made me cringe. Aunt or not, she proved not to be a trustable person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GREG IS CLUELESS WIMP DICKHEAD

JULIE, 19YRS, IS A LITTTLE BITCH FOR NOT TELLING DICKHEAD SOONER ABOUT HER SLUT SISTER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THE BITCH PENNY DEFENDING HER RAPE BY THE BIKERS TO HER FATHER IS SO OVERDONE - THE BITCH WAS FUCKING FOR TWO DAYS IN A PUBLIC PARK - SHE BROUGHT THE SHIT SHOW TO HERSELF

BAD STORY WRITING

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Good story, a bit overly long with more than we needed in places.

The hero worship was overdone, way overdone.

Usually your stories get a 4 from me, this gets a 3.

And I feel sorry for the screaming brain damaged anon below who had to post two times because he wet his Trump brand adult Diapers.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Ah, the usual Stang combo of honorable dumbass and promiscuous dumbass. Normally, there's some humour to keep things afloat, but this didn't have any of that, so it ends up being one of his weaker entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was GREAT!, though I wish you would have arrange a better fate for Terri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars on this one . I have read this Story many times and Still love it

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Not enough bad juju for the skank. Skanks dad was stupid and needed to be told off seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It took a long road, and perhaps a tad too violent, to get and underscore the point - but the point was very definitively made. And ultimately, that success overshadows the bumpy road getting there. 5 *stars. Nicely done, and very apropos in these times...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I put it for 4 stars, but I thought that being this long was just too much. I didn't see the need for it. Then, of course, it could be me, as I don't usually like these long stories. But it was well written overall & mostly held my interest. But 7 pages? However, I didn't lower my rating because of that. --Bob

MellowJoeMellowJoealmost 2 years ago

I'm posting this on June 1, 2022.

> I had just pulled up in front of the house and the police were already there. There were five of them and they wouldn't let me go in. They told me I'd get killed. They told me that some fool kid had gone in there and hadn't been heard from since. They told me they'd called the state police and were waiting for them to arrive. Then, that tiny little lady officer grabbed a shotgun and ran inside. She called them all cowards. They all just stood there looking at the ground and calling her crazy.

Cops too scared to go into a building and do their job? Naaaah, too unrealistic.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Well done! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have teed this Story many times . It always deserves 5 Stars . Enough said

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Awesome story reading the comments about the cops not being realistic i think that person is living in a fantasy world not paying attention to whats going on around them. Again job well done appreciated n enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little bit of "Sons of Anarchy" here, but still original enough to be a very good read. Hard to believe that some people are that selfishly stupid!

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Interesting twist that at the end she was accepting of her sister being happy with Greg.

Might have been unrealistic but, it was still nice to see that Greg fought to the death for her because he hadn't actually broken up with her. Extreme and over the top but, still nice to see.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

MellowJoe, You needed to put a sarcasm tag on that June 1st comment.

For those not paying attention exactly one week before his comment the Robb Elementary School shooting

happened, where cops didn't go into a building and do their jobs.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Yep people were right this guy was a fucking Moron for nearly dying just so be could tell his Girlfriend they were no longer going out😂 I mean seriously like what the literal fuck😳

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually very realistic about police in a school hostage situation. More shit keeps coming out all the time about how long they waited while hostages and children were killed or terrified. Today's police forces are not what they ised to be. I am sure in some towns they are but when things get big and image and local politics is on the line, no one wants to fuck up and they hesitate or conversely in other instances use excessive force. For some their own personal safety is higher than the civilians they claim to protect. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another selfish, self-centered, uncaring slut who didn't appreciate or deserve the love she was given.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Honestly of all this author's works I have read, some crazy, some good, some entertaining, some poor, this one was by far the worst on so many levels. It is so bad it is not even worth going over all the problems. Just a hot mess. Wow. Same author?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sir, Just let me say thus boat sank.

I dare say anyone commenting below would, had we proof read for content, have redirected thus plot. It had the potential to be a good story. Maybe, after you write a story and think it's done, put it away for a month and then read it again. Even better, have someone else read it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars on a really good story . About 15 years ago Me and 2 of my best friends saw some guys on Motorcycles bothering My 16 year old cousin . Robert and Charlie and I each grabbed a pistol . Charlie also had his sawed off shot gun . .. I then asked the guys to quit bothering my 16 year old cousin . One of the guys said he was a Marine . Robert and Charlie also said they were ashamed that a Marine would bother my cousin . It was sure nice having 2 Marines at My back that day .

Bill669JBill669J8 months ago

Very good story. 5 stars all the way

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous