Cheap Thrills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that there was a person I could trust to get to the bottom of all of this, but surprisingly I didn't know how to reach her. If I called their home phone, I only had a one in five chance of getting her. If her mom, her dad, Penny or their machine got the call I'd be busted and have to talk to Penny before I was ready.

That was one of the benefits of living alone. I just ignored the phone all night and played video games. I decided that the safest course of action would be to talk to Julie first. Julie loved her sister, but she was also an honest and trustworthy person. She would tell me the truth no matter what.

I never did think about calling my little brother at my parent's house and asking him to ask Julie to call me. I guess I didn't want my brother or even my parents to know what was going on. If the feeling I had after talking to Jason was correct, it would be too embarrassing to have anyone know that I was a fool too.

So after a night during which I hadn't slept at all, I drove into town. I'd had another idea. I could stop by the diner and have breakfast. While I ate, I could ask Becky about what happened. I was figuring she'd probably lie. She'd just taken a bullet for her friend, but I'd be able to tell by looking in her eyes as she answered me. Somehow I doubted that Becky would be able to look me in the face and lie without showing some sign of it.

Unfortunately, Becky wasn't at the diner. Mary Johnson the owner of the diner told me that Becky had called in that morning to say that she wouldn't be in. Mary, one of the town's gossips was sure that Becky had finally gotten her comeuppance. She said Becky couldn't stop crying over the phone.

So I ate and got ready for work. That takes me back to where we started. I wondered whether or not I'd ever pick up the ring. I mean I'd paid for it, so I had to pick it up. It would probably just end up gathering dust until I found someone else.

As I walked back towards the office I shared with the other interns, I pondered moving away like Jason was. Then I decided that I was convicting the woman I supposedly loved before I had any evidence or proof. Didn't she deserve more than that?

As I had that thought, my phone rang. I pulled it from my pocket and got another call as soon as I said, "Hello."

"Greg, this is Becky. We have a big problem and I don't know what to do. It's about Penny," said Becky. "And you're not going to like it."

"Does this have anything to do with the guy she fucked yesterday?" I asked.

"Greg, I can't talk about any of that," she said. "Right now there are more important things going on."

"Becky if you can't talk to me then, goodbye," I said. "I have another call. I'll get back to you."

As soon as I answered the other call, Julie started talking. "Greg, my stupid sister has really gotten herself into trouble. She sent me a text. Hang on, I'm going to send it to you." I read the text and shook my head.

"Did you call the police already?" I asked.

"Yes Greg," she said. "I called them first. The guy on the phone said that the dispatcher was out of the office but he'd try to send a car over there as soon as someone got back. We live in a small town."

"Hang on Julie," I told her. I switched back to Becky. "Okay Becky," I began.

"Okay we did it," she said loudly. "I did it on purpose because I thought I could get away with it. I didn't think Jason would just give up on me. But Penny, it was just an accident that got out of hand. She loves you."

"So how many times?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" she asked.

"Hell yeah, it matters," I snapped.

"Including today, I guess it's three times," she said. "But Greg, she loves you, really."

"Becky, meet me in the park," I said. "I think I know where that house is. When Penny and I first started going out we'd sit in that park forever just talking. After curfew, we'd drive around the area, and I remember a house that there were always a bunch of motorcycles parked in front of. Did you call the police too?"

"After yesterday, no one in this town will ever take anything I say seriously, especially the police," she said.

"Okay, I'll see you at the park," I said hanging up on her. "Julie, did you call your parents?"

"Uhm no," she said.

"Julie, call your dad and tell him what's going on. I'm going to find her," I said.

"Greg, do you know what she did that got all of this started?" she asked.

"Yeah Julie," I said. "I didn't want to believe it, and I don't know all of the details, but I do know that we're done."

I jumped into my Mustang and headed to the park. On the way there, I called the police myself.

"Police Department, how can I help you," said a cheerful voice.

"I guess a bunch of bikers took a friend of mine out of the park," I said.

"Shit, we've gotten three calls about that already," the woman said. "After the second one, I sent word out to all four of the officers we have in the field. As soon as they're done with what they're working on, they'll try to find out what is going on."

"She's been in that house for over an hour with who knows how many guys," I said.

"Sir, calm down," she said. "What is the victim's name?"

"Penny Thompson," I said.

"Oh boy," said the officer. "Uhm you do know that there was some suspicion about her being involved in..."

"She fucked some guy in the park yesterday," I snapped. "She did it, case closed."

"How do you know that sir?" she asked.

"The person who got the text from Penny about her being in trouble told me," I said. "Becky Breckinridge, the other person involved in the incident yesterday told me about it."

"That means that Ms. Breckinridge lied to the officers," said the woman. "She told them according to their report that Ms. Thompson wasn't involved."

"Can we go through all of that later," I snapped. "She's still in danger and you guys are supposed to protect and serve, not whine and fill out paper work."

"Who are you sir and what is your relationship with the alleged victim?" she asked.

"My name is Greg Stephens and until all of this came out, I was her boyfriend. We were going to get married. You guys are useless," I said. "I'll go myself."

"But sir," she screamed as I hung up the phone. I was at the park by that time and I picked up Becky. I saw Julie's car and she followed us. We drove around gradually widening our circle until we located the house.

We all got out of the cars and I asked Julie if she'd been able to reach her dad?

"He's on his way but he's about an hour away.

"Julie, take care of my car," I said, handing her the keys.

I counted at least fourteen bikes in front of the house. There was loud music playing and none of the houses around that one seemed to be occupied. I guess most of the neighbors would move out as quickly as they could with that going on.

There were beer bottles all over the yard and all kinds of other debris as well. Property values obviously weren't very high on their priority list. I tried to calm myself down as I stepped up onto the porch and knocked on the door.

A really big guy opened the door and looked me up and down. "Whut the fuck do you want, kid?" he asked.

"My girlfriend is in there," I said. "I just want to make sure she's okay."

"Son, a lot of guy's girlfriends are in there," he smirked. "Now run along. You might want to get yourself another girl. They aren't much good when they come back out." He was laughing his ass off as he closed the door.

I jumped down off of the porch and grabbed a beer bottle and a rock. As I picked up the items I saw a police car cruising down the block from a distance. "Flag it down," I yelled to Julie.

Then I went back up on the porch. I knocked again and this time the guy came out onto the porch. "I told you to get the fuck out of here," he sneered. "Next time, I'll kick your ass. But I will tell you one thing. I've already had one turn with your slut and as soon as the other guys are done I'm going back. Of course, she'll probably be all stretched out by then."

He had the shittiest look on his face and he looked at me like I was nothing. That look vanished when I brought the beer bottle down on his head. He didn't go down, he just got pissed. That was when I swung the rock into his forehead and the lights in his eyes went out.

I went into the house and looked around. There was a baseball bat behind the door. I picked it up and walked to the room that I heard all of the noise coming from. There had to be at least ten guys watching as three other guys fucked Penny. Her arms were slack and not moving, so she wasn't doing it consciously. One guy had pried her mouth open and was forcing his dick almost down her throat while he moved her head up and down. Penny had a vacant look in her eyes; like she wasn't even there.

While he did that to her, another guy was under her and it looked like his dick was in her ass. The third guy was on top of her just pounding away like she was just a piece of meat. Penny wasn't a virgin. We'd been sexually active since we gave our virginities to each other at nineteen. But we had never done anal sex. At least I hadn't. I had no idea of what Penny had done.

I pushed my way through the crowd and swung the bat at the guy fucking Penny. I caught him around the kidneys and the gang of drunken bikers roared with surprise. A lot of them were drunk and didn't realize what was going on. The guy screamed in pain and went down. A blow like that to the kidneys would have him pissing blood for a week or two. I turned and swung the bat with all of my might at the unprotected ribs of the guy fucking Penny's mouth. I heard and felt several of his ribs snap and he went to the floor struggling to breathe. I swung the bat overhand straight down and caught the guy in Penny's ass across his shoulder again there was the satisfying crunch of bones and screaming.

That was it. The bikers woke up and they were pissed.

"Little fucker," spat the biggest one a guy with a long braided beard. "You've got a lot of stones coming in here. What the fuck do you want?"

"Her," I said pointing at Penny.

"Are you her brother?" he asked smiling. I shook my head. A couple of the guys were trying to circle around and get behind me. I swung and caught one in the knee. He screamed and started flopping on the floor. The big guy gestured for them to wait. "We're talking assholes," he spat. That was enough for the guys to back off, but they still looked at me like they were hungry and I was a steak.

"So who are you then?" he asked.

"Until yesterday, I was her boyfriend," I said.

"Son, you don't want a slut like this for a girlfriend," he said. "Look, I want to show you something. Let's have a truce until we're done talking. You can keep the bat and my guys will leave us alone until we're done." Apparently his word was good because the other guys stood back while he approached me. He got closer but not enough, that I could get him with the bat. Then he slid something over to me.

"Go ahead," he said. "Pick it up. No one will touch you until we're done talking."

I reached down but never took my eyes off of the guys behind him. I picked up an iPhone.

"Go to the videos section," he said. "Watch the last one."

When the video came on, I recognized the park immediately. I could hear Becky moaning but I couldn't see her. Two other people were coming into focus. It looked like a girl sucking some guy off in the park. As she stopped sucking him, he bent her over the park bench and just jammed his dick into her. I recognized the clothes she was wearing. I was sure it was Penny. My heart clutched in my throat. Once I heard her voice, I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that it was definitely Penny. But when she turned towards the camera and started begging him to fuck her, I couldn't take it anymore. I threw the phone against the wall shattering it.

"Are you sure you want to die for some whore," he said. "Kid, you got more balls than half of my guys. I got a son out there somewhere and I hope he's half as brave as you are. What I don't get is why you're here? You just said it yourself, "Until yesterday you were her boyfriend". Why can't you just walk away?"

I shook my head. "I just can't," I said.

"Do you know that she was doing it in the park again today when my guys picked her up?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I know she looks like a princess but she's probably the biggest slut I've ever seen. Even whores take their Johns into a car or a motel. She just fucked this guy in broad daylight in a public park. Today she was sucking a guy off on the side of the road where anyone walking or driving by could have seen her. What kind of whore are you risking your life for?"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Look Kid, just walk the fuck out of here. We were almost done with her anyway. She just wasn't much fun. After about twenty minutes, she blacked out. So you go on home and we'll leave her in the park where we found her in a couple of hours."

"I can't," I said.

"But you two aren't even together anymore," he said. "Consider this revenge for her cheating on you." I shook my head and gripped the bat tighter. He shrugged his shoulders and stepped out of the way. Four of them charged me at the same time. I swung the bat as hard as I could and caught one on the side of his head. I got a second one, but it was only a glancing blow and then the bat was ripped from my hands.

Everyone still in the room, except for their leader and Penny, started pounding me. A fist hit me in the eye so hard I couldn't open it. Two men grabbed my arms while a third punched me in the stomach repeatedly. When they let go of my arms, I hit the floor. I was too weak to even stand. Then they started kicking me. Three of them grabbed Penny again and I staggered over to her. I grabbed one of them around the neck and pulled as hard as I could. I barely moved his face but it was all I needed. I jammed my fingers deeply into his eyes causing him to scream like a banshee.

Another guy slammed his fist into the side of my head. I had no equilibrium. I staggered into the wall and slid down to the floor and got up yet again. A really big guy smiled at me and then slammed a ham-like fist into my face. I heard a huge pop and I knew that he'd broken my nose. I sat there on the floor with them just laughing at me. The leader glared at them.

"Had enough?" he asked.

"I'm just taking a breather," I said spitting out blood. I tried to stand up and couldn't so I tried to crawl over to where one of the guys was pinching Penny's unfeeling nipple.

"This bitch is out of it," he said. "This isn't even fun anymore." As he said it, he kicked me in the ribs and this time it was my ribs that snapped. I was having trouble breathing and my hand found something. It was the bat. I picked it up but it weighed a lot more than it had only a few moments before. It felt like I'd been fighting for hours, but I knew that it had been less than three minutes.

I lunged with the bat, or I tried to lunge. One of the guys easily took it from me and bent my wrist backwards until it snapped too. Using the other hand I pulled his leg out from under him and then kneed him in the nuts as hard as I could. I didn't actually knee him it was more like I fell on him but I made sure my knee landed in his privates.

"Let's get this over with," said one of the guys. He picked up the bat and stood over me. "I'm gonna put him out of his misery. Shit, how much beating can one guy take? This really isn't even fun anymore."

As he lined the bat up, I couldn't even raise my arm to protect myself. Before he could swing, there was a sound so loud that it almost shattered my eardrums.

I managed to turn my head so that the eye that was only bruised, not the one that was swollen shut, looked across the room.

I saw a tiny, almost elfin looking woman in a police uniform cocking an assault shotgun for another round.

"It takes a special kind of bravery for almost twenty huge bikers to beat up one skinny guy doesn't it?" she asked. "Move away from him and put your hands up."

"Go...way," I muttered. "Kill you too...Run...Get help...Get cops,"

"Sugar, I am the cops," she said shaking her head.

The leader stepped up. "When this fight started I had two dozen guys. The pipsqueak took out about seven of them, one way or another. You got a nice pop gun there Missy. I always wanted one of those. The problem with shotguns like that one is that once you shoot it you have to cock it again. So the way I see it, you'll get one of my guys. Maybe you'll kill him or maybe you'll just wound him. But after that, your ass is mine. And unlike the whore over there, we won't be giving you the drugs to dull what we're going to do to you."

The cop swallowed and aimed at the leader's head. "At least you won't be around to see it happen," she said.

"God damn it," said the leader. "The women and kids got all of the balls in this town. Okay Missy, here I am, shoot me. But what happens after that." I felt Penny stir beside me but I knew that she wouldn't be any help in the fight. I wasn't sure that I could even get up and my other eye was starting to close. I still couldn't take a full breath and I had to fight just to remain conscious. There was blood in my mouth.

Penny looked at me. "Greg," she said. "You came for me"

"Loved you Pen," I said.

"So what happens after you shoot me," the leader repeated.

Suddenly the area behind the policewoman filled with a lot more bikers. "Run lady," I said. "Not your fight. Get help. I can take these..."

"That would be when we take over," said one of the other bikers.

"Not your business Jake," spat the leader of the bikers.

"My town, my business, Howard," said the biker behind the lady cop. "You assholes are going to bring the cops down on everyone in the state who rides a bike. All of us aren't assholes. So when we heard over the police band that one kid was standing up to all of you cowards over some hooker, I got interested. There are only five or six cops in the whole town. Except for the little darling with the shotgun over here, the rest of them are out front waiting for the state police and the national guard who are all on their way. This is over. I have forty guys in your house right now."

"I'm offering you a one-time deal to avoid bloodshed. Then we're going to take you apart," he said. "Walk your ass out of here. Get on your bikes and make a run for the border, Howard. Leave the lady cop, the whore and the retard with me."

The leader gestured and his men started to walk away. They tried to pick up some of their fallen men, but the other guy stopped them.

"Those guys need to be hospitalized," he said. "Leave them. Besides, someone has to go to jail."

After that there was nothing but confusion as paramedics started to look at me, Penny and the fallen bikers.

I think that was about the time that I blacked out.

* * * * * *

Penny

When I first woke up, I was lying down in bed. I looked around and saw my family. None of them were smiling. My mom was holding my hand. As my eyes fluttered and light filtered in, she looked at me.

"Penny," she said. Then her face turned sour and she dropped my hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" asked my dad. I ignored his question. I tried to sit up in bed and noticed that I had a tube in my arm. I also noticed that my pussy and my ass were really sore.

"Where's Greg?" I asked. "Greg came to get me." That was when it happened. My sister Julie came across the room and slapped me in the face. My dad had trouble grabbing her to keep her off of me.

"Daddy, where's Greg?" I asked. My dad looked down at the ground.

"Honey," he said. Even as he looked away from me he forgot about Julie and she got loose and slapped me again. I tried to ward off her blows and only succeeded in ripping the tube from my arm. The security guard and a cop came into the room and helped my dad to pull Julie off of me.