All Comments on 'Cheating At Cards Ch. 04'

by newjayne

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
5*****. I was going to rate it 2** because of the disgusting acts of the queer husband.

However, since she left and will divorce the queer, and the rest of the story was very good and erotic, I believe it deserves a 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh fuck no...

D.Moron has woken up again...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Cheater

The narrator cheated about her two versions (but then redeemed herself with the epilogue)! I guess it qualifies as LW because Hubby still thinks Sweetie was 'adventuresome' in an undisclosed third, but still lurid, fashion.

Excellent writing mechanics, good flow (on the couch edge for the series!)

5*

BTW - The romantic (i.e. pervert) in me speculates that, after the paperwork settles, Sweetie may refactor the superficial negatives of the Troll and his firm & substantial positives (including another opportunity to screw over Hubby's emotions!) and take a shot (or two) at getting thoroughly-plumbed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gave it a 5

This one won't get many comments because the wife did not cheat & the husband was a cream- pie eating fag. In other words, the wife was the hero & the husband was a pathetic shit. Nothing there to warm the flacid pee-Pete's of the woman-haters.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Read!!

You tell a great story. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to future submissions.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
To be honest

I did enjoy reading something written from the female perspective. It won't be liked by many because of the husbands behavior but that group doesn't like much anyway. Thanks for the alternative viewpoint.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
How many noticed?

Her HEART was breaking - give him a SPADE and he'll dig a hole - and she went CLUBbing at DIAMONDS in a story called 'cheating at cards'!

Not only do you write well, tell a very good story and give us a female perspective - you are also a very subtle and very clever writer!

5* - it couldn't possibly be any less!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A cheating wife tale with no cheating wife.

Unusual tale, and a very good imagination that the author has to come up with this very good storyline.

Other than the husband turning gay, I thought the story was very erotic.

I did want for her to perhaps fuck some good guy that she might take up with after ditching her cheating husband. It may have tarnished her image, but to know that she has someone to go to for affection while divorcing her husband would have been sweet.

Thanks for the good hot and erotic series.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Well-crafted

engaging, enjoyable and believable. 5* from me and I'll look forward to more from you.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

A very well written and inventive way of approaching a common topic on these pages. The last chapter was the best and of course it tied up all the loose ends and made sense of the whole story. I gave you five stars and they are well deserved.

I was a bit sad that the marriage fell apart, but she couldn't accept what her husband was and that is her decision after all, because she was right that he was not going to change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WELL THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT

A TWO A CONNIVING CUNT BITCH WHO WON'T GIVE A GUY A BREAK., ISN'T IT ALL THE SLUT WIVES WHO FUCKED HALF THE BOOBS ,COONS AND OTHER SLIME BALLS THAT SAY GIVE ME A CHANCE AND ABOUT A HALF OF THE GUYS DO . SO WHAT MAKES HER CUNT SO SPECIAL AS FAR AS I CAN SEE SHE IS JUST A CONNIVING CUNT BITCH . IT'S TIME TO SHOW HER WOMANHOOD AND COUNCIL WITH HER WACKO LETS FACE IT SHE CREATED HIM.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Sad

To have a husband that thought so little of her to try and give her to a creep, and then expect that she would 'understand'. Instead of trusting her and telling her about what happened the first time , he allowed himself to be blackmailed.

To @anon who called her al kinds of names, she might have tricked him but she did nothing wrong and in the end she wasn't a slut, the problem was he was, and she was honorable, she couldn't deal with his crap and he didn't even think what he did was wrong. Sure, she could have been more forgiving but she realized he was weak and couldn't be what she needed, and instead of cheating, she left to find someone better.

northlandernorthlanderover 11 years ago
A treat to Read

A well crafted story, that was a treat to read, about a woman who wasn't prepared to do something she didn't want, just to please her weak husband. I'll be looking out for more of your stories

Gale82Gale82over 11 years ago
I loved this story

because it really resonates with me.

I do a job that involves being tough, making decisions and, sometimes, putting my life on the line. I've often been told that I have far more 'balls' tham most of the men around me.

But when I get home, I want my man to be the person in charge - I want him to be strong for me - to be my lover and my protector. Like Patsy, I couldn't face spending my life with someone who was so much less than that. Like her, I need my man to be exactly that - a man!

cabbie47cabbie47over 11 years ago
A beautifully written

and captivating story. I can't understand why it hasn't scored much higher - unless its been 1-bombed by all the willing cucks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Strange

An ending I wasn't expecting. You could actually call Geoff a cuck for Calvin. That's the strange part. I don't like that Patsy tricked him but I guess she did what she had to do to find the truth and left him with intent to divorce.

Don,t cheat

Consequences abound

Badwolf123Badwolf123over 11 years ago
Nice one

Always a pleasure to read something well written. I guessed the end, but that detracted not one bit from the enjoyment.

Thank you

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years agoAuthor
For those who enjoyed this story

You may be interested to know that I've just a new story about Patsy but, since she is no longer married, it will be appearing in the Erotic Couplings section sometime in the next few days.

For those who made pleasant comments - may I thank you sincerely, they really are appreciated.

For those who made genuine criticisms - may I also thank you sincerely, I will always listen and try to act on such suggestions.

Newjayne.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
This is a great story

A lot of clever plays on the genre. Wonderfully executed.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Very clever!

So nice to get a really well-told story from the female point of view. Nicer still that she didn't end up in bed with Calvin which is what I thought would happen at first. It had really good dialogue and development which so many stories here don't have. Well done.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 8 years ago
Well Written

I like your style, good story with a bit of humor. Please keep writing.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 8 years ago
great

to see a woman shown to be normal, intelligent and having some self respect. TK

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Refreshing and good.

This was a well done story with a strong woman with character.

Thank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She Married A Fag, He Went On A Jag, But It Made Her Gag

Hard to believe people were heaping condemnation on this wife. She reacted just as a decent woman would. She figured out her hubby's sick predilections and did just what had to be done, and with a bit of humour thrown in.

Quite skillfully rendered. Too bad there isn't more from this snappy, talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good for her!

Not nearly bad enough for him. But it probably will be.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Damn

Good story. And original, at least to me.

Seems the quality of anon comments is, on average, MUCH lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A fun story !!!

This is an unusual and very entertaining story that is well written and quite well presented. There didn't seem to be any stumbling blocks, or awkward bits along the enjoyable path. I'll look over some of the other submissions to find more delightful tales.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

well done, a damn good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good; she's well shut of the wannabe cuck husband.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Good on her. Would've been a miserable life shackled to an invertebrate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Schwanze1 is another mental midget who just has to believe that there are no good reasons for someone refusing to allow their contact information to be registered on a porn sight, let alone take the time to truly analyze the presumed sophistication of registered users' comments as compared to anons'. O well.

Read the author's bio- no mystery where this story is going; a POS husband- but this time, the strong, principled, heroic wife and everyone is on board in crucifying the loser husband. Sign me up; I just wonder what the sentiment would be if the wife somehow got on board/got off with the husband's perversions. Of course, that'd be another plot line. One wonders. In my opinion nothing new here- to be or not to be- a cuck. That is the question.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Good for you, Patsy. Now go and find yourself someone who appreciates you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

disapointing story i dont know who the worst character is.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Did not like the ending as it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rancher46 - the whole point of the story is that it didn't suck. No sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very talented authoress. Great human insights and well executed. Simply excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good for her. Glad she got away from her husband via well panned misdirection. She might helper her husband get away from the despicable Calvin. And yes her husband was cheating on her every Friday night.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Glad she escaped. Geoffrey was a cheating man whore. Calvin is a bad influence.

Calico75Calico756 months ago

Good story. Well done!

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 2 months ago

A very good story in impressive English, thank you and my compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good for her. Cutting the cheating husband lose. That type of blackmail video has almost zero weight in real life. Just confess. A one time impulse, the wife may have understood. But every Friday night and nit backing her up when Calvin tried to basically rape her? F$ck that! Divorce and move on. 5 stars. Husband had a mental disease. Calvin is just rotten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous