All Comments on 'Cheating Bastard'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Good Story!!

Your story is well written the only problem is the story kind of petered out at the end. (I'm sorry I just had to say that) Thanks for the great read.

markellymarkellyabout 13 years ago
Thanks...

A good read and made me smile at the end. Thank you for putting this story out there.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Two excellent stories in one day...

You have been working hard!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Loved the Story! *****

Chy, great comment! I was going to say that ol’ Gerry just limped away after the pussywhipping he got.

1951, great story, good writing, believable characters, super ending.

Just three ultra-miniscule quibbles

“fart parties." Sounds like real fun. Just pass the baked beans and raw cabbage. Like “Blazing Saddles”.

“discrete”, should be “discreet”. Discrete means separate pieces, like “Each subsidiary was a discrete entity.” Whereas “discreet” means “careful and circumspect in one's speech or actions”, like “The sponsors of the BDSM fuck-a-thon thought it best to be discreet, as the participants included members of the clergy and local government officials.”

“tax-free”. Nope, sorry, self-employment income. File Form 1040, with Schedule C and Schedule SE. Or Myra might file Form SS-8 and ask for classification as employee. But never let the facts get in the way of the truth (or truthiness).

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
Excellent story

Enjoyed the story... all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Revenge

He got what he deserved.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story!

Terrific twist. God you are a wondeful writer. Beautifully paced plot with a great cast of characters. Fell in love with Maya. Thank you wantsomefun for thoroughly entertaining me with your story!

OleguyOleguyover 12 years ago
Like your ballocks

In Australian ballocks are what you may guess and the comment is made only to those who have the ability, courage and ballocks to make it.

Maya has it in spades.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
hilaristurbing

Poor Gerry, he's lost his boyish charm! The bloom is off the roses, his vorpal sword hangs limply waving in the breeze.

I would hope that his male secretary is available to provide Gerry with a manly shoulder to cry upon.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 10 years ago
Clever twist at the end...

Didn't see that one cuming (or not).

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 10 years ago
Talk about a shot in the Ass...

I'd say she definitely got her revenge, and then some... ROFLMAO...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid!

So Maya has now turned into a whore. Kind of a dumb revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

When you almost find yourself out on the streets with no money, no food and no prospects, survival is usually your only goal. Not only did she pull herself out of the financial hole he dug for her, she seems to have cost him a great deal of respect and trust at his place of employment. Pretty good revenge as far as I see things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

“I've never done anything like that before," Maya said.

"Neither had I, well, not since fart parties," Fran said.

LOL. I couldn’t even continue past that. Still laughing!

Fart parties... man, that there’s some funny stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In da la la land fo sure, but not in da real world, pussys🖕🤘🤜

hiv whore

MushyguyMushyguyabout 5 years ago
Wanted more

I gave 4* only because it felt incomplete. I guess there could be a case for letting the reader use their imagination, but that’s not as fulfilling as reading the full revenge to which the bastard is subjected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MAYA IS AN ANNOYING BITCH OF A CHARACTER.

WHEN SHE FIRST SEES HER HURBAND WITH HIS SECRETARY, THE STUPID WIFE GOES ON A REVENGE AFFAIR.

TOO STUPID TO KNOW ONCE A CHEAT ALWAYS A CHEAT.

THEN SHE BECOMES ALL SO SAINTLY AGAINST MAKING A PORN VIDEO!!

STUPID WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fran the bitch friend getting them drunk instead of the two bitches acting on what happened...just another clueless wife use with her own life

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And he tells them "guys...meet my slutty ex-wife. I haven't found her attractive since I found her getting gangbanged in our bedroom. It was a little traumatic. Not sure why she's stalking me, but..." Good luck proving he's lying!

vanyevanye7 months ago

Is there an ending?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous